Bare Assets - Cover

Bare Assets

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A very naughty story of a young man enjoying life within a naturist park. Can you imagine how difficult it would be to find a person to date when you tell them you're a nudist? Of course he has a life to live and occupation as well but all roads seem to lead to "SEX" of some kind. This story is full of all kinds of sex. So much even the editor is squeamish.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

Waking up with a hardon is normal. Waking up with a hardon that feels as if it's going to be squeezed off is very alarming. I couldn't figure out what was happening in my morning fog. Oh shit, my dick was hurting but almost feeling good, what was going on?

"Don't move, don't move, Honey, please hold still," Zena's breathless voice came to me.

"What's happening, Babe, what are you doing to me?"

"I'm not doing anything to you, Tommy, we fell asleep with you still in me just like always. But we must not have moved and you're still in me. You got hard and I began moving because at first it felt good but now, oh my, it stings, it burns, I'm dry, and you're huge. We have to get you out of me or lube that thing or something. We're stuck."

Behind me, Bee was giggling, "Who would believe you two actually slept connected all night. What is that, a seven-hour non-stop fuck? I should be so lucky."

I asked quietly, "Could you perhaps try to lube Zena up a little so I can withdraw?"

Zena said, "I thought guys just got piss hardons in the morning, not that I want to fuck hardons?"

Bee suggested, "If it's a piss hardon just give her an enema and let her run to the toilet."

"Not funny, Bee, help us. Zena's squeezing me so hard that I don't think I could even piss. If I could cum, it would go down, but she squeezing so tight that the cum wouldn't be able to squirt."

Bee was working the lube all around my swollen dick and Zena's swollen brown eye. I could feel Zena relax the ring around her asshole, letting me ease out of her, a fraction of an inch at a time, until I was completely out of her.

Zena begged, "Go make me a hot bath like you did before, Honey. I'm really sore again. It's funny that it felt so good, but I'm really sore now. Wait till Unk hears I was butt fucked for seven hours straight, he'll be so jealous."

I slid from bed with a raging hardon and went to the bathroom to start a bath for Zena. Bee came with me, sat on the throne, and said, "Let me take a quick shower so I'll be ready to leave early." You can take a warm washcloth to Zena to help her feel better. I'll only be a minute."

I took Zena a warm washcloth and explained what Bee was doing. She looked at me and said, "Go pee or something, your dick looks horrible all red and swollen like that."

I went back and ran some warm water on my dick and was finally able to pee a gallon or so while watching my wanger wilt. I shook it and washed it off, then as Bee was getting out of the shower, I turned to put the stopper in the tub and fill it.

When I carried my love, Zena, into the bathroom, Bee began laughing, "You mean you fucked her so bowlegged, she can't even walk?"

"She's sore, Bee. I should do that to you and see how you fare."

"I'd be sore, but I'd have a smile on my face. But I'm not into being butt fucked. Stuff my pussy and just leave it there, I'll fuck it all night long and then some."

Zena groaned as she sat in the warm bath water. "Oh, that feels so good. Damn, Tommy, you're just too damn big to keep that thing in me all night. When you do that, you have to keep coming all night so I'm nice and sloppy in the morning and you can either slide out or have enough lubrication to fuck me into insanity before getting out of bed."

Bee was laughing, "You're butt is broke and you're trying to tell him how to fuck you longer. What's wrong with this picture?"

Zena was now standing and said, "Shut up, you slut, you didn't even try to get Tommy off this morning so he could fill my butt one more time. You should have done something to him to make him come so I could have enjoyed him one more time this morning. I'll get you for this."

Bee kissed Zena and said, "Take a shower with your hero here and get ready for work. I'm going to have some cereal or something. Hurry or you won't get to give me a kiss goodbye."

Zena and I showered quickly without any horseplay or pussy play. We dried off and joined Bee as she was finishing a bowl of Honey Cheerios. Zena had some of the sweet cereal while I had some hot oatmeal with the help of the microwave. We gave Bee a kiss goodbye and she promised to call Zena this afternoon.

When we were dressed and ready to go, Zena said she was going to take her car as she had to go to a couple of different locations later today. She took off as Betty was coming in the door for the laundry. It's almost funny that I felt embarrassed that I was dressed and Betty was nude. Her ultra-full figure was a treat to look at and if the opportunity existed I would want to inspect all of her thoroughly, just for fun. I had never really checked out a heavier lady and Betty was a nice one. She really wasn't that old, I'd say in her late thirties, young enough to play with for sure. I would have to tell Zena my thoughts to see what she thought about it.

Funny how I can see nude women all day and not think anything about it, but be dressed and check out a nude lady that I probably shouldn't, and "ding," I'm hard. Dumb!

She left in her little gas golf cart as I climbed into my pickup. I was leaving when Mr. Canon waved me down. "Tom, do you have any drawings of what you want to do yet?"

When I shook my head no he asked, "As soon as you do, show them to me so I can begin estimating what kind of numbers we're dealing with. Williams wanted me to remind you to call a survey company, too. He's really anxious and he'll hire me to do his daughter's as well as his house."

"I promise to get everything started, Sir. I'll be sure to do it."

At the office, I checked with Bruce who was in a sullen mood. "What's up Bruce, why so glum?"

"Bad weekend, my boyfriend took off with some preppy character instead of sticking around with me. I guess I'll just have to go to the gym a little more and get my six-pack abs back. I hate to be so ripped because guys think I'm just trying to show off, but that's how you get guys. If you're built, they flock to you. You have to have something special or no one notices you."

"Well don't feel bad, if you're having a bad day, have Andrea fix you up."

"But the only thing I ever want from her is head. I want more than that. I want to kiss my guy, hold him, and make love to him. I want him to fuck me or me to fuck him. I want us to share our stuff as it shoots all over us."

"Jesus, Bruce, you're graphic. You're going to get me going if you keep it up. What do you have for me?"

"Nothing, the boss is in the air this morning and didn't leave me a message. I'm sure he'll call as soon as he's down out in LA"

"Say, Bruce, I need a surveyor, do you know one I can use?"

"Sure, I have a friend who will do it for you. He's good. Very much a fairy, but really good at what he does. Call him, tell him what you want to do and he'll have it done right away."

I called the surveyor, Jim Sweet. When I said that Bruce had recommended him, he asked if I wanted to play with him as well as have him work for me. I assured him I was not gay and that I only needed his professional services. I described what I wanted, explained that the property had just been put into my name, and that I wanted to have each of the lots plainly marked with big markers so it would be easy to tell where one began and one ended.

Jim said he wasn't busy so he would get the descriptions from the courthouse and try to get it done today. I thanked him and told him to bill me at this office. He said, "You work with Bruce and Bert and you're not gay? Come on, you're letting one or both of them blow you or you're fucking them."

I convinced him to ask Bruce if he didn't believe me. Amazing how the gay guys can't believe a straight person can deal with them and not want to partake of their fun. I really like women. Christ, I had the gorgeous Zena and the super-attractive Bee living with me, loving me up to the point of exhaustion. Do I need a guy to help me out? A definite 'no way, Jose.'

I have three big drafting tables in my office, so I put some paper on each and began doing some free hand drawing for the additions to the house. First would be to add two bedrooms and a bath to main house. Next, would be to build the big addition, with up to eight rooms with en suite bathrooms, for the bed and breakfast. I quickly drew three different views of the cabin addition, and began working on the B&B addition. It was more difficult because of a giant oak right where the central living room should be. I finally drew around it and left the tree where it was. I figured that I would rather have the tree and spend a little more to have the addition to be two floors and have balcony walkways with a central sitting room and an outdoor atrium. As a result, the drawings really came out nice.

Next up were the details. I got all the measurements that I had taken out there over the last month and began. I kept thinking of the cesspool problems but remembered that the county was building our sewer access as I was drawing. The initial plans for the house were easy. The details for the electrical and mechanical would take longer, but there was enough for a rough estimate.

The big addition went really fast. I was surprised that my head contained all of the dimensions that I wanted, and that I had so much of the material types already cataloged. I had not turned on my computer yet, but the two floors of the big B&B addition were workable. I should now put both into CAD, but before I did that, I wanted to draw the strip cabins that I had thought of. I made each cabin thirty by forty with a ten by thirty screened porch across the entire front. Each unit had a small kitchen, a bath, two small bedrooms, and a living room that was an extension of the kitchen. A perfect little vacation cabin. I figured on five of them across the back of the lot, building about twenty-five feet from the back property line. I was thinking that I might be able to continue the cabins across the two lots that had the cypress swamp, but I would have to look at that after the surveyor was done.

It was lunchtime, so I went to check on Zena. Her secretary haughtily told me Zena was with a customer, so I went to see Bruce to see if the boss had called. Bruce was in a better mood, but said the boss didn't give me any new jobs. When I asked him if he wanted to go to lunch with me, he was ecstatic. "Let's go upstairs. I haven't been up there in so long. Please, take me up there."

We ate in the executive club where Bert or Zena had registered me as an executive of the company. It was a good thing, as there wasn't a check. You just signed and the company was billed. Both of us ate sparingly and didn't drink any alcohol, just iced tea. When we went back downstairs to Bruce's office, Andrea was on her knees in front of Bruce's desk.

"What's up, Andrea?" Bruce asked. "Does your mistress want something?"

Andrea was not looking at us, but said, "Mistress wants me to find out how big Tommy is and to try him. She said she would throw me out if I didn't get an answer today."

"Ah, Andrea, I don't just go around doing stuff with other women. Zena and I are kind of exclusive."

"I already spoke with Miss Zena. She said I could find out and that I should make you cum since she didn't make you cum this morning. Here, she told me to call her so she could tell you." Andrea, still on her knees, used her cell phone and called.

"I have Mr. Parks in front of me. Would you tell him you approve?"

Andrea handed me the cell phone and I said, "Zena?"

"Hi, Honey, I'm with a client but I do want Andrea to help you with that problem. You need to help her with her project as well, so do it for me okay? I'll see you later this afternoon." She hung up.

I handed the cell phone back to Andrea and she reached up to unzip me.

I panicked. I looked around, first at Bruce then at the door. Bruce chuckled, got up, and locked the outside door. "Go ahead, Andrea, do him."

I stood before her as if she were the executioner. She unzipped me and gently pulled my semi-limp dick from my pants. I don't think I was ever totally limp since this morning. Even more gently, Andrea took me into her mouth and swallowed me whole. Limp, I'm over six inches and pretty fat, so I was surprised she didn't gag or choke.

She swallowed me right down her throat while Bruce was groaning and drooling. She pulled from me and asked, "Would you be more excited if I were nude?"

When my eyes got big and round, I guess she figured I would be, so she was instantly nude. She pulled me to a couch and had me sit while she went back down, on my now harder, dick. She took my hands and put one on her breast and one in her moist pussy and kept right on sucking. She was a really good cocksucker. She had me thinking I might shoot a load pretty soon. She pulled from me, holding my dick and smiled at me. When I smiled, she reached up and gently kissed me, and said, "Give me your cum. Let me swallow it, please?"

Andrea went right back down on me, sucking, stroking, and teasing my dick head. My dick swelled up until it was obvious I was going to come. Andrea forced her head down on me, jamming me into her throat. As I began to squirt, she pulled back to get my load into her mouth. There was so much of it that cum was leaking from around my dick. It was really sexy to see her lips stretched around my big cock with white creamy stuff around her lips.

She pulled off me with half-closed eyes, telling me with a full mouth, "You made me cum while sucking you. That was so nice to have so much of you in my mouth."

She went right back down on me sucking, licking, and teasing the underside of the head of my dick. She didn't give me a chance to go limp as she kept right on sucking until she rose and gave me an extremely spermy kiss, forcing lots of my juice back into my mouth. When I kept right on kissing her, she groaned and pulled me over her as she leaned back spreading her legs. She whispered into my ear, "Fuck me, Tommy, fuck me, Lover. Zena said you would make me happier than any man ever has. You already have, but fuck me, please, make me cum."

The invitation was too much. I plunged into Andrea and kept sliding deeper and deeper until I was completely in her. We fucked with a steady rhythm of grunts and groans with each drive into her. I reached around behind her and began playing with Andrea's brown eye. This brought her to a peak almost instantly. "Oh God, oh God, you're doing it to me. Oh Christ, you're making me cum over and over, Tommy. I want more but no more, come in me please, come in me quick before I die, please, Tommy, come."

Someone separated my butt cheeks and began licking my brown eye then sticking their tongue deep into me while handling my balls. This made me shoot tons and gallons (or it seemed like it) of cum deep into her which made Andrea come, making even more noise. She hugged me to her with her arms and legs, trying to keep me still while she recovered.

Bruce pulled her arms and legs free of me and rolled me off her. He dove into her pussy sucked for a moment then attacked my dick that was trying to go limp. I swatted Bruce telling him, "Off, get off me. Only females do that for me."

Andrea leaned up over me and kissed me so softly and with so much meaning that we ended up trading tongues, hugging each other, as Bruce lamented over not being able to play with my flagging dick.

Andrea leaned back on the couch to watch white creamy sauce leak from her pussy. She reached down and scooped up the drainage and sucked her fingers. "So good, Tommy, you fuck so, so good. My mistress will want you, you know. I'll bet she'll talk to Zena tonight. I can't lie to her. You've made me come even more than she has. She won't be mad, but she will want the same. So good, Tommy, so good."

As Bruce made another attempt to get to my dick, I pushed his head away saying, "Enough, Bruce. I'm done for right now. If you had tits and a pussy, I might be up for another round, but I'm sorry I just can't get excited over a guy."

Bruce looked at Andrea, "Please, Andrea, take pity on me. Suck me off quick; I have to get off after that. Please, Andrea, do me."

"As you wish and command, Master Bruce."

Andrea sucked Bruce off in less than two minutes. He came quickly, then zipped up and went back to his desk. Andrea dressed and I put myself away and zipped up. She came to me and smoothed my hair back and straightened my tie. She smiled at me, then kissed me saying, "I owe Zena. I'm going to make her come like she's never come before. That was so good. Whenever you need to relieve yourself, Master Tommy, please use me, let me relieve you."

She left the room with me standing, looking at her. Bruce interrupted my reverie with, "You know you could have let me suck you off. It wouldn't have infected you or anything. Perhaps next time you use Andrea, I might get your second shot. Wow! You really did get off twice and it seemed like it was really big both times. I'm just jealous, that's all."

I smiled at Bruce. "Sorry I haven't been able to give you what you want, Bruce. Like I said, I'm female oriented only. I like women, all kinds of women, but only women, not guys."

"I know, I know, get out of here and let me get some work done. Go play with your drawings for a while."

I went back to my office and began doing the detail on the house addition using the CAD program. When five o'clock came and no Zena, I continued doing the detail drawings for the big addition. I did all of the details necessary to get an accurate quote and for another architect to finish the miscellaneous details. Actually, a good builder could build off of what I had. I sent the drawings of all three phases off to the printer and cleaned up my office. This had been a good day's work.

Zena came into the office just as I was rolling up the prints from the printer. I had three rolls with the handmade drawings on the top. Zena wanted to see, but I suggested we get a beer with her buddies and head home. She agreed but made me promise we would look at them as soon as we got home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.