Bare Assets - Cover

Bare Assets

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A very naughty story of a young man enjoying life within a naturist park. Can you imagine how difficult it would be to find a person to date when you tell them you're a nudist? Of course he has a life to live and occupation as well but all roads seem to lead to "SEX" of some kind. This story is full of all kinds of sex. So much even the editor is squeamish.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

Sunday morning found us outside on the brightly painted porch, enjoying coffee and some freshly baked rolls. While we were enjoying the fresh morning air, the twins and Penny walked up.

Tina said, "There is a church service at the rec center at ten. It's non-denominational and is always nice. We like to go to it even after our craziness. Want to come with us?

Zena was sitting with her arm hooked around mine. She squeezed my arm and said, "Sounds good, let's go. How about the rest of you, want to come?"

At first it was only going to be Zena, Bee, and Joanie, but soon they all decided to go. Joanie said, "But we didn't bring any good clothes."

Terry laughed, "You know, this is a naturist park. Most people are here because they don't have to wear clothes. Think about it, what more natural way to attend a church service than the way God made us."

I said to my group, "When I was little, my aunt took me to the church service every Sunday. They used to have it in a big tent near where the rec center is now. One of the reasons the rec center was built is so we could have our Sunday service even when it rained.

The girls seemed to enjoy us taking a time out with our lives to attend the service. Mr. Franks was the acting pastor this week as the regular guy was away for an emergency. Mr. Franks did a good job and gave a short but meaningful message about us co-existing with nature.

When the service was over, folks were doing like church services everywhere. They were mingling, chatting, catching up with the news of different families. The friendliness of the place affected all of the girls.

The kids that had been in the service were soon splashing in the pool. Bee said to Zena, "Come on, let's have some water fun for a few minutes."

The six of us were soon splashing and playing with all the kids and some adults in the big pool. After an hour, we all were played out and did some air-drying before wandering back to the house. Mr. and Mrs. Wilson were sitting on our porch when we arrived.

Mrs. Wilson said, "Do you kids have plans for dinner today? We're having a few people over and would also love to have you six come. Fred will get up a horseshoe game and we have the badminton net up. Will you come?"

I looked around and it seemed as if they were all my kids looking at me with the "Can we go, please can we" look. I smiled and said, "Thank you, Mrs. Wilson, we would be pleased to have dinner with you. I don't think we thought about food for a big lunch today anyway. Can we bring anything?"

Fred spoke up, "Bring some beer. My stock is a low after the little party we had last night, so some beer would be good."

Mrs. Wilson said, "Some of the other ladies are bringing desserts and side dishes. This is really so we can get reacquainted with you, Tom, and a chance to meet all of your friends. I think the men mostly want to meet all these lovely young girls."

Mr. Wilson actually blushed. Mrs. Wilson kept right on. "The men were all saying how lucky you were, Tommy, to have all these women hanging all over you the way they do. The lot of them wouldn't know what to do with them if they had them. When you're ready, come on over to the house. We'll eat about one. You can all play outside and visit before we eat."

The Wilson's left and the girls all began talking about taking a shower. I suggested that we should just walk back to the rec center and shower there. We did that, with all of us washing our hair, getting chlorine off us and out of our hair. Back at the house, everyone was combing out their hair and getting it dry.

Bee was talking to Zena, saying, "This is a regular community. It feels like a small town atmosphere with everyone friendly and knowing everyone else. I like this. I would love to live in a place like this."

Zena said, "Talk to, Tom. I'm sure you could stay out here if you wanted. I love it out here too. This is how I grew up, except that we didn't go to our camp during the winter because it was too cold. We used to come down here to Florida for a week every year, just so we could get some all over sun. My Mom and Dad still do that."

Bee told Zena, "Tom's sister would kill me if she thought I would abandon her to move out here with Tom. We've been roommates for years."

"She should come out too," Zena said. "There's plenty of room and Tommy is planning on expanding the cabin. He mentioned that he even had another idea that he wanted to talk to Mr. Franks about."

When we went over to the Wilson's', we were surprised to find most of the couples from the night before, plus several older couples. June's dad was there and he recognized me right away. Penny's dad remembered me as well, and even asked about my folks. When Mr. Franks came up to me, I asked Penny's dad to join us, and while most of the girls were chatting with all the other folks, I approached the two about an idea I had. Zena had stayed with me and was still holding my arm, in what now seemed her normal way to accompany me.

"Mr. Franks, I'm going to build on to the cabin, but before I do, I have an idea that I hope would be acceptable. I was thinking that I might build on a large addition in back that would have five or six, maybe even eight big bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, and possibly a large sitting area. I would use it for guests, but I would also like to use it for a bed and breakfast. Have you ever heard of one in a naturist park? The other thing I was thinking of was to build about four or five cabins way in the back, to rent out during the busy seasons. They wouldn't be large, but would be perfect for a small family to use while they were here. All the guests would pay the park fees and I would be setting myself up to have an income in my later years, when I retire."

Penny's dad, Mr. Canon, said, "I think that would be a great idea. A bed and breakfast would be perfect for weekend folks to come out and enjoy the park. I know a lot more people from the city would come out if they had a place like that to stay." He turned to Mr. Franks, "You still rent out a bunch of trailers, don't you?"

Mr. Franks said, "Yes, I have a dozen trailer rentals, plus we have that strip of rooms almost like a motel at this end of the trailer and camper area. They're always full and I've thought of adding more, but keeping them up is a lot of work for me. Tommy, I like your idea and I'm all for it if you can afford to do it. We will have to have a board meeting for approval, but I'm sure it would pass."

I said, "June asked me if she and her folks could buy a couple of my aunt's lots so they could build on them. I think the money I would get from the land would pay for both of my ideas and, Mr. Canon, you would be my builder."

Sam Canon smiled real big, "You know the building business is at the slowest it's been for twenty years or so. Any business I could get would be wonderful. I have so many men idle right now it's terrible. I could probably have a couple of hundred workers out here tomorrow if you were ready."

"Mr. Franks, set up a board meeting for me and I'll work on the design," I asked. "The little cabins will be easy, but I want to make the big addition so that it looks natural for here and doesn't take away from the quaintness of the cabin as it is. I need a couple of more bedrooms in the cabin, along with another bathroom, so I would add those before I build the bed and breakfast addition."

We went back to the large gathering and Zena whispered in my ear, "Wow! You didn't tell me about the bed and breakfast thing. That's really big, and a good idea too. You'll need help with it but I'll bet you can get all the housekeeping help you need from the women out here. It would give them a little extra money since there really aren't any jobs out here."

June and her dad cornered me before dinner was served and asked about the lots. "I think it's a great idea, and I'll have to have a surveyor come out and stake out the lots so you can decide which ones you want. It's too bad the cypress swamp is next to the cabin or you could be my closest neighbor, June. I'd love to have you and Gerald as next door neighbors."

June said, "We would be just a few hundred feet away. Just over a football field away if we get the lot next to the cypress swamp. Dad says there used to be alligators out there; do you think they're still there?"

"Haven't heard any making noise, June," I said, thinking back over the time I had been out since coming back. "This is the time of year they bellow, looking for a mate. If we have one, we might see it as this is when they migrate from pond to pond."

Mr. Williams said, "Tommy, I would really like to buy a lot from you. Your aunt was going to sell to us but she passed on before we ever got it done. I'm glad she left the place to you instead of having the estate sell it. She had quite a bit of property in the city. She accumulated property like some women accumulate shoes."

I didn't know my aunt had owned a lot of city property. I would ask my mom about that.

Dinner was served on several picnic tables. There were several pot roasts with all the trimmings. Plenty of mashed potatoes, green beans, some applesauce, and the desserts were every kind of strawberry dessert you could think of. That reminded me that I wanted to begin a garden soon, as I love fresh vegetables that I get from my own garden. My aunt used to have a garden on the side of the house next to the swamp. It was grown over now, but I intended to clear the brush out and till the ground.

Around three o'clock, we said our good-byes, as my guests needed to be getting back to the city. Back at the house, Joan, Margaret, and Betsy were sad that they had to leave. Betsy said, "You need to build on out here so we can live out here too. Even though we would be pretty far away from our other friends. I really do love it out here."

Margaret came and gave me a big hug. "You know you really have me confused. I want to hold you and keep you. I want to just crawl inside you, but then I think about all the men and women out there that I haven't met yet. I love you, Tommy. I'll always love you for teaching me that I'm more than what I thought I was. I'll always love you for showing me I am a real woman. I have some thinking to do. This weekend changes a lot of things for me. I'll talk to you during the week."

Little Joanie came up and made me sit down so she could sit in my lap. She hugged me and kissed me saying, "You're like a big brother to me, except when we do sexy stuff. That would be kinky if you were my brother and we did stuff like that. Anyway, thank you for always being so good to me. You really are my special guy."

The three piled in their car and headed out.

Zena, Bee, and I were sitting in the kitchen having some coffee. Bee said, "I don't want to leave you two. This has been the best weekend of my life. You two have let me out of my cage. I've been loved up by your women and by you both and your new friends. I think I've had enough sex to satisfy even me for a little while. It's just perfect. I think if I leave, I'll somehow lose this."

Zena got up and went to hug and kiss Bee. "Don't leave then, stay with us a while longer. The other bed is empty now if you want to use it."

"No way, these last couple of nights have been the best nights' sleep I've had in years. Sleeping with you two is so peaceful. You two make love before we all snuggle up and sleep. I think I want Tommy to make love to me too, but he'll have to do me first because you like to fall asleep connected with him."

Zena said, "He can do that, or at least I think he would. You're nice to have around, Bee, and I just love the way you and I make each other feel good. You balance me. I want girls, but I want Tommy, too. I don't know what it is with Tommy and me, but I'm becoming addicted to him."

Bee was looking down and when she looked up, she had watery eyes, "I feel the same about him, but he's yours. You and Tommy make me happy to just be around you both. I've kind of fallen for you, Zena. You're easy to love, you know. We do match up nicely."

I said to the girls, "I'm going to go see Mr. Canon for a few minutes and will be back soon. You two figure out what's best."

I really didn't need to see Mr. Canon, but I did need to let the two of them work out whatever it was they were dancing around about. There was some underlying stuff going on with them that I didn't understand. But I didn't understand women anyway, and Zena was even tougher to understand.

Zena was supposedly a professed hard core lesbian who was fucking me daily for over a week. Figure that out. We did have some kind of chemistry going on, but it might just be that she is kinky. The stuff with her uncle was really kinky. The stuff her uncle and Bruce did with Andrea was even kinkier. But I did go whole hog last night playing with all the women at the party. If Zena stayed around, I'd like that because that would mean I could stay out here at the park. But what about Bee, she's kind of out of left field. My Sis' roommate who I've known for three or four years and a person I really didn't know anything about. She comes out here and goes wild with Zena and her lesbian friends, then goes nuts fucking every guy at the party. Wonder what my Sis would think about her buddy?

Well, Zena can stay out here as long as she wants even if there isn't anything between us. She likes the lifestyle out here and wants to live here. Bee's a newcomer to the nude lifestyle as far as naturist stuff but seems to enjoy it. I suppose she could stay out here if she wants. It would be nice if Dana would move out here too, but it would be kinky to have my sister around while I played with all these women. She needs to find herself a guy. She actually does have a guy, but they are on a super slow track.

I had walked down the path along the front property line to about where I thought the lots ended. There were paths all over out here from kids taking hikes and folks just exploring. I took the path that went back toward the lake and the access road that went around the lake. The park property that Mr. Franks owned went almost all the way around the lake. The rest of property around the lake was owned by a forestry company that had a young pine forest planted on their land. They were the perfect neighbors for a nudist camp. We didn't bother anyone and they didn't have many people that ever came to this end of their land.

When I reached the recreation building, most of the couples from the earlier dinner were there drinking beer, shooting pool, and generally visiting. I did say hi to Mr. Canon and decided that I would go back to the cabin as I had been gone for over an hour.

It was quiet in the house, just the stereo receiver playing some soft jazz. I peeked in the big bedroom and the two were snuggled together under the sheet and spread. Zena opened an eye and waved for me to come to bed with them. Bee's back was to me, and that's where she pointed for me to join them.

As I climbed in bed, Bee turned over to me and gave me a toe-curling kiss. She kissed me like a lover, not just a friend. Her face smelled like Zena's pleasure place, so I knew what the two of them had been doing.

Bee kept kissing me and climbed onto me until she was lying on top of me and Zena started kissing me also. "You came back at the perfect time. Bee needs you too. We had our talk and now she needs to feel you in her."

Bee rose up and slid her soupy pussy onto my instantly energized dick. She groaned as she took me all the way into her. "You are just big enough to make me full. I love the way it feels in me." Zena continued kissing me as Bee raised and lowered her hips fucking me, making my insides think I might want to fill her with my juices.

As Bee's pussy began clutching and squeezing me, she began moaning louder, proclaiming I was giving her so much pleasure, that I felt the beginnings of my orgasm. As soon as I said, "I'm going to cum, I'm going to fill you up," Bee began quivering and vibrating, telling me, "Cum in me, fill me, Tommy, make me yours, cum in me."

Zena's whispered, "Give it to her, Lover, fill her pussy with your special elixir. Make her yours."

Some alarms were going off in the back of my mind, what'd she say, "Lover, make her yours?"

It was enough to make me shoot up into her as she pressed down on me, trying to get every drop. Both girls were kissing me, with Zena trying to crawl up on me, next to Bee.

Bee rested her head next to mine on one side, as Zena rested hers on the other. I was slipping out of Bee when Zena pushed her over and the two of them kissed while over me. They kissed almost more passionately than I had kissed them. They then snuggled on both sides of me with Zena saying. "My turn later."

We took a short nap, waking about six. We made supper with both girls being exceptionally quiet. After we had cleaned up, Zena made us all a drink then had us sit on the couch together.

Zena gave me a kiss on the cheek and began, "Bee and I have fallen in love. I think it's the real thing, but we have a problem."

Oh wow! Just about the time I think I was lining up a semi-permanent camp partner, she finds someone else.

Zena gave me a very soft, gentle kiss on the lips. When she rose, Bee kissed me almost exactly the same way. Zena said, "I've fallen in love with you too. As a matter of fact Bee thinks she's fallen for her roommate's brother as well. I'm crazy about Bee, but you, I'm just totally mentally committed to you for some strange reason."

Zena was now resting her head on her hand, supported by her elbow. "Bee satisfies my love of women far more than even my three long time friends who I lived with for so long. She's wild and adventuresome the same as I am but we share another common trait. We both want to be with you as much as each other."

Bee and Zena kissed over me, then they both gently kissed me. Zena continued, "You and I have really only known each other a little over a week but it seems like we've been life mates all our lives. We just blend together. I've known almost since we met, you were going to be the man for me, but I didn't know what to do about my obsession with women. I think I know how to take care of you and me as well as my desire for women."

Zena paused a long while. I didn't want to say anything and spoil her mood or desire to be honest with me.

She finally said, "I want you and I to continue to be with each other, every night and as much of every day that we can be. But I also want to have Bee with us every night as well. If I can steal her away from the accounting firm she works for, I will. I'll put her to work at my uncle's company so I can look at her every day the same as I get to see you. Bee says you and I make the perfect mates for her as she's in love with me and loves to make love with me, but she has loved it when you've made love with her. She thinks that if we both make love to her, her life will be complete. I think we should try it to see if it's possible. I promise you this, though, if we don't work out together as a threesome, it's going to be just you and me, Tommy. Like I said before, I've become totally committed to you. I just want you both to love me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.