Bare Assets - Cover

Bare Assets

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A very naughty story of a young man enjoying life within a naturist park. Can you imagine how difficult it would be to find a person to date when you tell them you're a nudist? Of course he has a life to live and occupation as well but all roads seem to lead to "SEX" of some kind. This story is full of all kinds of sex. So much even the editor is squeamish.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

Saturday morning all of the girls were energized, wanting to get out and do all forms of activities. They wanted to take a hike, canoe, swim in the pool, swim in the lake, play volleyball on the sand courts by the rec room, and have a picnic. Like I said, they wanted to do everything.

We did what I wanted to do first. We ate a huge breakfast. We had sausage, bacon, eggs, biscuits, gravy, and fried potatoes. The girls all said they would get fat eating stuff like that, but I felt like I would just get happier.

After breakfast, those that wanted to go canoeing checked out a canoe and went canoeing. That was Margaret and Bee.

Betsy and Joanie wanted to use the pool and lake and get some sun so they could work on their tans.

Zena said, "Let's you and I paint the rest of the trim and start on the house. It'll be nice to have it all painted for the summer. We can talk about the addition you're thinking of."

Zena and I had a good morning. We finished the trim and were able to paint one side and the front of the house before people came back to the cabin for lunch. We made sandwiches from the roast beef, cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes the girls brought. A couple had a beer for lunch while Zena and I drank some Coke.

After lunch, they all wanted to go to the sand courts for some challenge volleyball games. They said that we could have six on a team and challenge another group of six. I remembered the spirited games from my youth. My aunt had loved to play when she was younger. My mom and dad even played with her back then. We had a good time. We didn't win, but I found out that Margaret was a good player and could jump really high. She was able to stop a spike several times and little Joanie was an expert at diving and saving a ball from hitting the sand. Zena was excellent at setting up Margaret, and even big boobed Betsy could do a favorable set up. Maggie and I were in the front with Joanie and Zena in the middle with Betsy and Bee in the back. We would do this again and perhaps win one of these Saturdays.

After volleyball, we were splashing in the pool, playing a game of pool volleyball that was more splashing than volleyball. We all went back to the cabin and showered. The girls were giving themselves and each other trims and helping to shave each other. Joanie and Betsy wanted to shave me, but I resisted saying, "I'm not sure about that. I'll check out the guys and see what they think about guys shaving. If they think it isn't queer, I might try it for you-all."

We went over to Kerry and Penny's new house, thinking that we were early. Instead, our group was the last to arrive. We were introduced to the four other couples we had not formally met yet.

First was a black couple that I had not noticed before. The girl was June, who I thought I remembered from when I was young. She was average height with small breasts and a pookie ass. It stuck out enough to almost think you could rest your drink on it. Her husband's name was Gerald. He was a nice looking guy with a long, skinny, dick that reminded you of Bert.

Then there was a real tall guy also named Tom. He was tall and skinny, with a dick that snuggled into his belly, as if it were tiny, when it was soft. I would later see that it wasn't that small, just shriveled up when soft. His wife was Jenny. She was tall, good looking, with some good sized, but droopy tits. They were probably the oldest of the group, late thirties - early forties.

The other two couples had to be taken as a group because they were unusual. They were brothers married to twin sisters. The couples were Jim and Tina, and Jack and Terry. Tina was the most vocal of the four. She said, "You can tell Terry and me apart by the big red spot on the inside of her leg. Other than that, we look alike."

Jack said, "They will play tricks on you and try to convince you that they are each other. They've been doing it to Jim and me since we met them. I'm still not sure whom I spent our honeymoon with. We all got married and went on the honeymoon together."

Kerry and Penny had three big picnic tables outside on their big screened-in patio and pool area. The place was really nice, by far the nicest in the park. Penny said, "My dad said that if we would have a small wedding, he would build us a house out here. He's a builder anyway. You know him, Tommy. I remember you coming out with your aunt all the time. He's the big guy who used to take all the boys on camping trips. He was the scoutmaster out here."

I remembered him well. He was a great guy to have around, who spent a lot of time listening to boys, and helping them understand how to act within a nudist group.

"Anyway," Penny continued, "Kerry and I set up everything to get married out here and it didn't cost mom and dad a penny. We had all our friends from out here and even some non-nudists come. Everyone got together and we had a great wedding and a real banquet afterward. Instead of a big honeymoon, Kerry and I went on a canoe trip to the other end of the lake and camped out for three days. It would have been longer, but we ran out of food."

Kerry added, "And toilet paper. Man, can women go through toilet paper."

That earned him a punch from Penny.

"Penny's dad was so impressed that we had put everything together for a great wedding, that he began building on the property next door to their house the next day. You're standing in the result."

As we ate dinner and I talked with each of the couples, I realized that some had been childhood friends and that I actually knew everyone but Gerald. June said, "Mom and dad sent me off to UF for school and this is what I brought back. Gerald is an attorney with the Wilkens group in the city. His parents are now living out here too. They bought a big doublewide over in the trailer area and are planning on possibly building a place if they can find a free lot. Tommy, your place is made up of eight lots. Maybe you can sell us a couple so Gerald and me, and my mom and dad, can build. I know you like all those trees around, but your property is eight long lots side by side. You could sell us a couple and keep a lot between us. Then you could sell two to four lots on the other side of us. You could get some good money for them."

Zena looked at me and said, "You could probably get enough for the additions on your house that you want to do, maybe even have a patio and pool like this one."

I nodded, thinking about it and said, "Actually there is a little cypress swamp that takes up at least two of the lots. I wouldn't want to disturb that and all the wildlife. Since the lots are all six hundred feet deep and five hundred across, those are pretty big lots but the park wants to keep the density down back where the cabin is."

Kerry sat up straight with his mouth open, "Holy shit, those lots are all five and half acres. I didn't realize they were so big. No wonder it seems so far down that path where the section road is. Gerald, those pieces of property are probably worth a fortune."

"I wouldn't think they would be any higher than anywhere else," I said, trying to remember some park history. "The big difference is that it is in the private park area. Mr. Franks said my aunt was one of the first investors out here and helped get the park going. She even had a trailer out here in the beginning; but back then, everyone was either in a travel trailer or tent."

June asked again, "What do you think, Tom, would you consider selling a couple of your lots?"

"Sure, June, it would be nice to have you and Gerald as neighbors. I remember your dad too, June. He was the one that was always organizing the fishing contests and got me really interested in fishing. Now that I'm back out here, I can start fishing again. Maybe he and I can go out together."

Gerald answered for June, "He'd love that. He's always trying to get me to go out with him. He's big on deep sea fishing too now. If he gets a fishing buddy, June's mom will never see him."

Zena chimed in, "I think I can keep him around the house most of the time. He can go fishing, but I like him home at night. I need my bed warmer."

After dinner, the girls cleaned up while the guys took two of the picnic tables outside of the screened area. The remaining table became full of deserts and munchies, along with an array of liquors, mixes, and a big bowl of ice.

Kerry was sitting on a lounger when Penny came back out to the patio area. She sat down cross-legged between Kerry's legs and began stroking his dick, getting it to firm up. She limberly leaned over and sucked it into her mouth, increasing it to its maximum size. Once she had Kerry's dick hard, she turned and said to the rest of us, "Since I'm the hostess, I get all of the first loads. I want them in me and on me, all over me. Try to keep it out of my eyes, but I want a taste of every one of these swinging dicks, I want Tommy in my pussy and Gerald, I want that long dick of yours up my ass. While you two fuck me, I want to suck the other five of you guys till I have all of my dessert either in my tummy or all over me. You girls can have some of your guys' stuff back when you clean me up. Come on you swinging dicks, let's get this party started, make me airtight. Help me girls, get your guys ready so it doesn't take me all night to get a load out of them."

Zena was stroking my already hard dick when Joanie came over to me and dove down on my dick. I had to tell Joanie, "Don't do to much of that if I'm supposed to give the first load to Penny. I've been horny all day, but I saved it up for tonight."

I soon was on my back on a blow up queen size air mattress, with Penny squirming on my fat dick while Gerald fed his long, skinny, dick into Penny's brown eye. Sam was first in Penny's mouth, proving she could take every millimeter of Sam's size.

I didn't do much as Penny was squirming trying to get an up and down rhythm going while Gerald was long stroking Penny's well oiled butt. Penny was trying to keep the chain going, sucking on Sam while jacking off Jim and Jack. Joanie came over and sat on my mouth saying, this will keep Tommy occupied while I suck on some of these balls.

The added stimulation had Sam squirting down Penny's throat. She squealed as Joanie latched onto Jim's balls, making him squirt all over Penny's face. Jack saw the opening and plunged his six fat inches into Penny's mouth. Ted and Kerry came up to be stroked by Penny's free hands. It was too much excitement for Kerry to watch Penny being gangbanged as he squirted all over her face. She pulled off Jack long enough to suck up the last of Kerry's offering before pulling him down for a spermy kiss.

Penny was able to get Jack back in her mouth in time to swallow most of his load as Joanie was squeezing his balls. Ted was left and Joanie was slobbering over his balls while fingering his butt hole. This was becoming too much for him and soon he was squirting in Penny's mouth and all over her face.

Gerald was panting, now on his short strokes, asking, "Do you want it in you or all over you?"

Penny gasped, herself coming now, and almost out of breath said, "Shoot it on me, get my tits, cream me, Gerald.'

Joanie had gotten up from my face and was staring at Penny's sperm covered face as Gerald came around and began blasting Penny with splatter after splatter of creamy juice all over her breasts.

Penny groaned and leaned down to give me a very wet, spermy, kiss, "Turn me over and fuck me, fill my pussy to the brim, Tommy."

I did as requested and was really pounding her as she was nearly screaming with each plunge. I shivered from the feeling of my balls telegraphing the rest of my body that the good stuff was on the way. Gasping, I said, "I'm gonna cum, Penny, it's coming."

Zena was in my ear, as always, "Do it, come in her."

Penny was repeating what Zena was saying, "Come in me, come in me, fill me, come in me."

I began shooting load after load into her. I could tell some was leaking out the sides of my dick since I was shooting so much. I finally collapsed on Penny, squishing from all the sperm that was on her. She opened her eyes and pulled me to her for another very spermy kiss. "You, Sir, are a pussy full. Damn that was good. Now get off, I have a creamy dessert for my husband to eat."

As I pulled off her, Zena pulled me up to sink to her knees and suck me into her mouth. Joanie and Betsy came over to us and began licking the transferred come from my chest. Maggie came and kissed me and started licking my face clean of the sperm that had splattered there as well.

Kerry was face first in the just filled pussy of Penny, whose eyes were rolled up under her lids as Kerry brought her off by sucking her clit. As soon as Penny pushed Kerry off her from coming so much, the other girls attacked poor Penny, licking her everywhere and sucking up the juices still running from her pussy.

Zena had pulled her mouth from me and I felt something different, I looked down and she was on hands and knees backing up to take me into her bottom. She was really well lubed as I slid into her all the way to my balls. Zena was gasping, "I get your second load, no matter what. You're going to be my first and last tonight, so fuck me, Baby, fuck your Zena."

Our lezzy boarders helped me by getting under Zena and devouring her breasts. Joanie had slid all the way up to suck Zena's clit sending her into dizzying orgasms. Betsy was feeding me a big nipple attached to a big boob while she was nibbling my nipples. Bee came and gave me a kiss saying, "You are the sexiest man I've ever met. You just give everyone pleasure."

I wasn't going to last with this stimulation. It was over for me when Bee began tonguing my brown eye and squeezing my balls. As her long tongue shot up my butt, I squirted, filling Zena's butt. She screamed her pleasure, feeling me squirting in her, as Joanie ravished her pussy and clit.

When I pulled from Zena, she turned real quick and swallowed my dick. I was surprised, and almost repulsed, until Betsy whispered in my ear, "She took a dozen enemas before we came so she could do what she's doing right now. She was so excited about doing this, that she was coming while we gave her enema after enema.

Bee had her mouth to Zena's butt, licking out the creamy juice that was leaking from there.

The twins, with Jack and Jim, were sitting near us with their mouths open, staring at the way our group was pleasuring each other. Zena was keeping me hard, and I was so excited that I felt like I would never be soft again.

June came over to us and gave me a drink of iced brown stuff. It was scotch. I smiled up at her and asked, "How did you know I liked scotch?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.