Bare Assets
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A very naughty story of a young man enjoying life within a naturist park. Can you imagine how difficult it would be to find a person to date when you tell them you're a nudist? Of course he has a life to live and occupation as well but all roads seem to lead to "SEX" of some kind. This story is full of all kinds of sex. So much even the editor is squeamish.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

Friday began by calling Bruce to see if he needed me. He said he only needed me if I wanted to fill his mouth or bottom, otherwise enjoy a day off.

Zena and I went to the clinic Bert had suggested, arriving there at eight. Zena spoke to a nurse in the office and we were led into a room where a nurse practitioner first checked Zena out, giving her a pelvic exam. Afterwards, she had me disrobe so she could give my dick a visual inspection.

She took swabs and blood tests and told us to relax for a while and she would be back. Thirty minutes later, she came back in to tell us we were clean and ready to go bareback with each other. We didn't want to tell her that we had already been fucking like bunnies, both between us and with others.

We did receive a form that proclaimed us individually clean of all STDs.

While we were driving back to the park, Bee called my cell phone. She asked if she was still on for the weekend. I asked her if she wanted to drive out or if she wanted me to come get her. She said she would drive so if she needed or wanted to leave she could. I told her we would look for her after five. She said she was off early and would probably just come on out.

Back at what now was our new home, we stripped and put away our clothes, then gave the house a once over, dusting, vacuuming, and straightening. Just as we were finishing, Bee came in with an overnight bag. After introducing Bee and Zena, the two girls went into the guest bedroom.

I was making some sandwiches for lunch when I began hearing some telltale sounds of sexy stuff going on. I quietly peeked into the guest bedroom to find Zena on her back, with Bee buried face first into Zena's pussy. Zena was coming hard, out of breath from panting. As she pushed her pussy up to meet Bee's mouth, Zena opened her eyes then motioned to me, "Fuck this bitch, hurry and get it in her before she kills me."

Bee raised her head and turned to look at me, giving me a big smile. I was instantly hard, so taking advantage of us all being nude; I got behind Bee and worked my dick into her little frame. Soon, it was Bee who was moaning and groaning from being hammered so hard. Zena turned around into a sixty-nine and latched onto Bee's clit while I fucked her as hard as I could. This sent Bee over the top, causing her to scream loudly.

Zena was talking to me between slurps of Bee's juicy pussy. "Fuck her, fill her up with your stuff. Sperm her, cum till it shoots out of her nose." The chatter and the uniqueness of the situation had me ready to deliver a big load deep inside her. A finger snaked up to penetrate my brown eye and it caused my juices to explode into Bee.

Once I was done, Zena had Bee on her back, sucking up what I had left there. Bee opened her eyes and held her arms up to me. I leaned into her hug and we kissed. She said, "When I was out here before, I wanted to fuck you so bad. I'm glad you have a partner out here now that is as sexy as you are. Don't tell your sister about this, she already thinks I'm a slut."

We ate lunch, talking about the coming weekend. Zena told Bee about the swinger party Saturday night and Bee was up for it. She said she had a month old STD health certificate and that should be all right. Zena also told us that her three lezzy friends might come out as well, so Bee might be eating pussy all weekend.

"I'm good for that. I love pussy," Bee exclaimed with a grin. "Dick, I can take it or leave it most of the time, but pussy, give me more and more."

We walked down to the lake and took a tour of the rec building and the pool. We were surprised to find Donna sunning herself with another younger lady. Her name was Penny and she had a husband, Kerry, who was at work. I jumped into the pool and began swimming while Zena got better acquainted with Penny and Bee. Donna came over to me after a while and said, Bee, Zena, and Penny went to your place. Want to go up to see what they're up to?"

If Bee was as aggressive as Zena, I knew what they were up to. Penny was probably being devoured. When we walked in the door, our suspicions were confirmed. Penny was on her back on the couch, with Bee between her legs munching away, and Zena sitting on her face, caressing her own breasts.

Donna told me to sit. She knelt in front of me, cupping her pussy, then ran her hands up her sides to cup her breasts. As my cock filled out, Donna leaned over and began sucking it into her mouth, deeper and deeper until I could feel my length begin going into her throat. Donna didn't gag, but she did pull back, wet my dick thoroughly, then repeated the action. In no time, I was ready to lose a big load into Donna.

I pulled from her and kissed her all over, making her excited, panting. Zena joined me in making love to Donna, working her way down to where she was face to pussy, and enjoying one orgasm after another.

Watching Zena enjoy Donna's pussy stimulated me to want to join in. I went to the bathroom for some of the new slippery stuff we had just gotten, and after kissing, licking, stretching, and tonguing Zena's brown eye, I introduced my long, thick, cock into her hole. She was becoming able to accept me inside her easier each time, and this time I was sliding deep into her by the fourth stroke.

I was really giving it to Zena when I noticed Bee and Penny sitting next to Donna, as Zena was eating away. My sensors were going off and I knew I would come soon, so I slowed my pace and just slid back and forth into Zena's chute. I moaned that I was going to come and kept the steady pace until surge after surge shot through me into Zena. It felt so good.

Zena pulled from me and turned to kiss me affectionately, but with enough passion my dick didn't think it wanted to quit yet. I left the girls to go wash up and clean my dick.

When I returned, they were all laying around just chatting quietly. I lay down next to Zena, and Bee came to my other side. Bee still wanted to play and was holding and stroking my hardening dick. I told her that I needed some time to rest and she said, "This thing doesn't feel like it wants to rest. It's almost as hard as ever."

Before a minute passed, she was sucking me into her mouth, gently massaging the head, tantalizing the underside of the knob. Zena leaned over me and kissed me, making me shudder. Next she straddled my head saying, "Eat me, Lover, clean up your mess. Do me like no one else; show them you're my true sexy, sensual, man."

I had dumped quite a load up there and now I was getting to clean it up. Oh well, at least it was mine and it didn't taste like where it was coming from. Zena was coming quickly, bent over squeezing more and more of my juice from her bottom.

Zena finally got off me and Bee let my dick be for a while. I got up, staggering to the kitchen, to make myself a stiff one. This was becoming hard work.

I went in and lay on the couch for a short nap, only to wake up from the weight of little Joanie sitting on my chest, with Betsy and Margaret standing by my head. "Are you ready for us, Stud. There are three strange girls in the big bedroom with Zena. Who are they?"

"Go wake them up. I think Penny and Donna probably need to get home to their husbands. The girl with the dark hair you know. She's my sister's roommate. She's out here for the weekend."

Joanie said, "Don't move, let me get my clothes off and put away so I can have a real hug."

I did get up, because I needed to use the bathroom. Margaret and Betsy were busy waking up the four girls in the big bedroom. Donna and Penny said they were late getting home, but said their husbands wouldn't be mad if they told them why they were away from the house.

Joanie intercepted me coming from the bathroom, jumping up to wrap her legs around my waist and getting a warm hug. When she got down, she said, "Come help me get the food out of the car. We have a couple of cases of beer and a bunch of steaks and fresh vegetables."

We were able to unload the car and get the groceries and a whole case of beer in the refrigerator. Betsy was nude now, like Joan, but Margaret still had her clothes on. She had me sit in the living room, where she put in a CD and said, "Watch me dance; I've been practicing for you."

The music started and Margaret flowed around the room, losing clothes as she went. Her blouse was first to go, soon followed by her skirt. Aha, no bloomers this time. Maggie had on a pair of very brief, sexy, panties that barely covered her rich forest of pubic hair. They were a bright red that matched the demi-bra that cupped her breasts, just holding them up so her nipples could stick straight out invitingly. She smoothly danced around the room, often coming close to me, bringing a nipple almost to my lips, but backing away at the last second. Her panties were soon on the floor and Margaret was displaying herself to me, running her fingers through her now freshly trimmed pubic hair and wet lower lips.

Maggie was grinning as she came to me and said, "It's so nice to see you get hard for me, to get excited over my body. Your excitement just makes me squish."

She knelt in front of me and held my now raging hardon, then leaned over and gently sucked the head into her mouth. She looked up at me and asked, "Do you want to come, do you need to come? I'll be happy to suck you until you coat my body with your juices."

"Do you think I should, Margaret. Zena has already drained me twice today. Should I squirt again?"

Maggie grinned and said, "I think you should. I think you should let me suck you until you begin squirting in my mouth, then shoot it all over me. I'm going to wear your juices in pride and make the others lick it off me and suck me."

She didn't wait for an answer, but began stroking me and sucking me fairly fast. At the same time, she had her free hand holding and squeezing my balls. She rose up saying, "I made Betsy teach me how to give head to you. She made me practice with one of her dildos until I think it was squirting out of self-defense."

As she went back to stroking and sucking, Bee and Zena came into the living room. They both got down on either side of Maggie and began caressing and teasing her excitable parts. Watching the two excited me even more and my insides were sending up the signal for impending launch. The first shot made Margaret groan. The second made her groan and swallow, and then she pulled me from her mouth and directed all the remaining squirts on her face and both breasts.

When she knew I was empty, Maggie sucked me back into her mouth, sucking and licking the head, actually keeping me hard. She pulled off with a pop and said, "I think I could probably get him to squirt some more, do you think I should try?"

Zena kissed Maggie on the spermy cheek and suggested, "Why don't we let him rest up. There are a lot of us that would really enjoy some more from him."

Bee pulled Margaret's face around to her began licking off her face and with her other hand she was fingering Maggie's clit, quickly bringing her off. Zena said to Bee, "My, oh my, you are a sexy creature. You've fucked my boyfriend, sucked my pussy and two of our neighbor ladies, and now you're after Maggie. I think you could really be a nice toy this weekend."

Bee pulled from Maggie's face and said with a moan, "I never get enough sexy stuff. Guys won't play with me enough and I don't meet girls that will play as much as I want to play. I think I could fuck non-stop for a week then suck pussy for the next. I didn't think this weekend was going to turn out so sexy, but I was hoping to get a chance to fuck Tommy. He's always visiting with his sister, showing off his filled out jeans. I just knew he had big balls and a fat cock."

Zena was slowly stroking my still hard, and now getting tender, dick, while discussing me with Bee who was still furiously stroking the now cumming Maggie. Maggie had her head back, with her mouth open, holding on to Bee's arm as it continued to slide multiple fingers into her hole, while still stimulating her clit.

Maggie finally slumped down, laying her head in my lap. Bee pulled her hand from between Maggie's legs, hugged her, and kissed her neck, while I stroked her head, petting her as she recovered from her very nice orgasm.

Maggie raised her head and looked at me, "Would you kiss me, I'd like to feel you kissing me."

With as much emotion and tenderness as I could develop, I kissed Margaret with wet open lips to let her savor a sexy kiss with a man. She pulled off me and said, "You know that was the first real kiss from a man, other than my dad and grandpa. That was nice. You know one of these days I'm going to want this thing." Margaret had taken hold of my limbering cock again, "I'm going to want this thing in me. I think it might feel good. I want you to get my virginity. I busted my cherry years and years ago, and everyone here except Bee has fucked me with a dildo, their tongue, fingers, and even fists, but I want your dick to fill me up with the stuff you've been squirting all over me."

I kissed Maggie again for making such a sweet proposal to me. We smiled at each other, as she stood, pulled me to stand, and grabbed me in a full body hug. She shivered and said, "Now I need a drink. Tommy has made me BI-sexual now, and has made me dream about strange stuff ever since last week. I think all of us are becoming addicted to how sexy we are together."

We took a vote, Margaritas, Mojitos, or Tequila Sunrises. Margaritas won so I used my aunt's giant blender to mix up a batch, poured them in glasses, and then mixed up a second batch. With all these people, we were going to need another liquor run.

The drinks led to us getting supper ready. Some made salads, while some made some kind of cheesy pasta dish with broccoli, and I started the steaks. We all chowed down, some chasing the good food with Margaritas, while some of us drank beer. With six people, the kitchen was full, but we managed to get the table and kitchen clean before wandering, en masse, down to the rec hall. The place was filling up with weekend folks. There were lots of families with kids, but the nice thing about this park was the diversity. There were older retired couples, middle-aged empty nesters, and quite a few young couples.

Zena and I were already being identified as a couple, with lots of girl friends that enjoyed coming out. Most of the older and middle-aged couples knew me from all the years I had come out to the park with my aunt, and welcomed me as a permanent resident. It seemed as if now that I had a female partner, I was receiving a whole lot more hugs from the older and senior ladies than I had ever received. It was nice, a little un-nerving sometimes, to feel a sixty-year old lady's fur rubbing against your wanger that you were trying to keep quiet. If they had looked, they would have seen that it was a little rosy from all the use it had been getting.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.