Bare Assets
Cast

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Romantic Sex Story: Cast - A very naughty story of a young man enjoying life within a naturist park. Can you imagine how difficult it would be to find a person to date when you tell them you're a nudist? Of course he has a life to live and occupation as well but all roads seem to lead to "SEX" of some kind. This story is full of all kinds of sex. So much even the editor is squeamish.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

Cast of Characters

One of my editors, who is extremely bashful and doesn't wish to be credited has too much time on his hands and has written a compilation of characters

He writes: It was brought to the authors (my) attention there are too many characters to remember who they are and who belongs to whom. I've (the bashful proofer) been a huge fan of the series since I found it. I've been in contact with the author (me) and with his blessing and encouragement; I am working on what I consider to be the definitive index of all the characters within the series.

This list contains the name of nearly every character in the story Bare Assets, from the smallest part, to the main characters. If a name is mentioned, they are listed here unless the name was simply mentioned in passing and they do not actually appear in one of the stories, or their part is one time and not really relevant to be listed here. The list is in the approximate order of appearance, and is not in order of importance.

Give the guy a hand! Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap

Tom Parks - Star of the story and an inveterate nudist and an architect who rises quickly within the company

Aunt Pauline - Aunt to Tom and Dana, and sister of Loraine. Now deceased. Has left her cabin at the naturist park to Tom.

Dana Parks - Older sister of Tom Parks

Bee - Dana's friend and roommate.

Lee and Loraine Parks - Parents of Tom and Dana parks.

Mr. and Mrs. Franks - Owner/operators of the nudist park.

Zena Harper - The niece of the owner of the company where Ton works as well as a neighbor of his sister, Dana ... She approaches Tom about going out to the park with him. States she is a confirmed lesbian.

Margaret - Zena's room mate, another lesbian

Joan - Zena's roommate, an undecided lesbian.

Betsy - Another room mate of Zena's and also a lesbian

Henry - An ancient security man at the nudist park.

Bruce - The gay receptionist/Secretary to Uncle Bert

Uncle Bert - Zena's uncle and owner of the company where Tom and Zena work.

Mr. and Mrs. Wilson - Members at the park.

Sam and Connie - Members at the nudist park. They also happen to be swingers.

Andrea – Bruce's secretary at Berts firm. She is also a Lesbian submissive.

Ted and Donna - More swinging members at the naturist park.

Kerry and Penny. - More swinging members at the naturist park.

Gerald and June Smithing - More swinging members at the naturist park.

 
There is more of this chapter...

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.