Lady Grace: the Story of Ben and Lara - Cover

Preview

Lady Grace: the Story of Ben and Lara

by Foolkiller

Copyright© 1997 - 2009 by Foolkiller

Fan Fiction Story: Lara Croft, the Tomb Raider, journeys to the lawless Arizona Desert where she runs across Ben, leader of the bike gang known as the Polecats. Join Ben and Lara on an exciting tale of mystery, adventure, romance, motor-cycles, gun fights, martial arts and revenge.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fan Fiction   Post Apocalypse  

Author's Note:

This piece marks my first real 'post high school' writing and my first foray into fan fiction. Actually, some Buffy the Vampire Slayer porn may have come first (although lost those in a hard drive crash a few years ago, sorry) but I can't swear it.

This is a cross over between two video games, the first Tomb Raider (before any of the sequels and way before either of the movies) and a rather obscure Lucasarts adventure game called 'Full Throttle'. I don't need to tell anyone about Tomb Raider but I doubt very many people have ever heard of Full Throttle. I heartily recommend it. It had a good story, a hell of a sense of humour and quite possibly the best voice acting I have heard in any video game ever. I am sure there are some youtube videos about it somewhere.

The setting for this story takes place in the Full Throttle universe, which is a cyberpunk-y/post apocolypse-y vaguely futuristic America, in specific the Arizona desert. I found no problems placing Lara Croft in this setting. I feel I must remind any potential TR snobs out there that Lara was presented in the first game as a classical adventurer, not just a gun toting archaeologist. She did many fantastic things in her career, including things like tracking down Bigfoot. My making her a free lance reporter I feel I have kept true to her spirit.

Also, this story is incomplete. I wrote basically everything except the very end. I just ran out of steam. For your convenience, though, I provided a summary of what I did not finish. Hopefully that will be enough.

Finally, sadly, this story has absolutely no sex. It is a romance, and there is some flirting and foul language but anything x-rated happens off screen. Sorry.

[Author's Note: this is done in the style of a voice over. Picture the driest, growliest most perfect tough guy voice you can think of. It still won't be as good as the voice actor who portrayed Ben Polecat]

Sometimes I can't help but think about Lara. She had this scent: herbal shampoo mixed with gun oil and leather, and she walked like queen. When she walked in the door in that two bit desert bar, I knew then that she was trouble. She said that she was just passing through, taking in the sights. I know its not her fault, but my life went to hell the day after I met her. Even now, I still don't know if my meeting Lara Croft was a blessing or a curse, but one thing is for sure: I'll never forget her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.