A Very Lucky Man - Cover

A Very Lucky Man

by Vidi Veni

Copyright© 2009 by Vidi Veni

Erotica Sex Story: A man discovers the benefits of marrying a woman with a precocious daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   .

Around eight years ago, I married the love of my life. Sharon was, and still is, a beautiful woman with curly red hair long enough to cascade over her shoulders, a freckled upturned nose, piercing green eyes and a taut lithe body. Even more important than that, she's intelligent, compassionate, and has a sense of humor dark enough that she actually laughs at my jokes rather than fixing me with a look that says louder than words that if she were in charge I would be locked up for life, preferably after a quick castration with a rusty knife. What can I say? My humor often invokes that response, particularly among women.

Sharon has a daughter, Rebecca, from a previous marriage, who was three years old at the time of my marriage to Sharon. Sharon's former husband had decided that being a family man just wasn't for him and ran out on the girls shortly after Becky's birth. His loss is my gain. Becky, a spitting image of her mother, is one of the sweetest, most even tempered children that I have ever encountered. She's also almost too smart for my own good. Nothing ever slips by her and when she wants something she approaches her request with such deliberate reason and logic that I often end up thinking that granting the request was my own idea. Within a year of my marriage to Sharon, I requested, and was granted, the honor of adopting her as my own.

From the time we all started living together as a family, Becky often wanted to sleep with her mother and me, as I am given to understand is common with young children. We usually allowed it. While it did cut into our sex life, we both decided that making sure that little Becky knew that she was loved by both her mom and her new father was a far more important concern.

By the time she was eight, we had started to encourage her to go to her own bed at night and she did. For a while, anyway. Four or five nights a week she would show up in our bedroom at two or three in the morning and, citing nightmares, being cold or monsters under the bed as a reason, would crawl into bed on whichever side had more room, quickly cuddling up to the warm body she found there. Neither Sharon nor I really had a problem with this as it did give us some "alone time". We just made sure to throw on some clothes after we were done in preparation for Becky's inevitable visit.

This continued for around three years, until one night about two months ago. On the night in question, Sharon and I followed our usual practice of heading to bed at around eleven and snuggled in to watch The Daily Show on the bedroom TV. As we lay snuggled in the spoons position I began lightly kissing the back of her neck and she responded by grinding her firm ass into my crotch and twisting her head slightly to kiss me properly. Soon, I ran my hand under the oversized T-shirt she had worn to bed and traced my fingers up the incredibly soft skin of her flat stomach to her firm just-barely-a-b-cup breasts. A few years ago, she had talked briefly about getting a boob job, but I had convinced her that I loved her breasts just the way they were and that we would both miss the sensitivity if she had the surgery.

We enjoyed that sensitivity now as I lightly caressed her breasts and nipples until she sat up suddenly and pulled the T-shirt over her head to give me better access. With her lying on her back, I trailed kisses down her neck and chest until I reached one of her turgid nipples. For a time I went back and forth between her breasts, suckling gently as she cradled my head in her arms and made little cooing noises. In no time at all, the normally pale skin of her chest was flushed and red, a sure sign of her arousal. Responding to the slight pressure she placed on the top of my head, I kissed and licked my way down her stomach to her clean-shaven pussy.

I nibbled and licked her inner thighs for a moment until she firmly grasped my head and whispered, "Don't tease me tonight, I need to cum soooo bad."

Always aiming to please, I flattened my tongue out and ran it from the pink pucker of her anus up to her erect clit. The smell of her arousal made my already erect member become almost painfully hard. I lost track of time as I lightly licked the area around her clit, moving occasionally to suck it gently between my lips. Sharon held my head tightly between her legs and, when I glanced up, I saw that she had pulled a pillow over her head and was moaning into it to muffle the noise.

I returned to the task at hand and was about to delve into the soft pink wet folds of her vagina when Becky's voice chirped from the doorway, "Whatcha doing to mom's coochie, Dad?" Between our passion and Jon Stewart's voice on the television, we had completely missed her entrance.

I was so surprised that I must have jumped five feet in the air. When I recovered, I moved up to lie next to Sharon, pulling the blankets with me to cover our nudity. As I did so, Sharon gave me her "I'll handle this" look. She then turned to her eleven year old daughter, who was still standing, wide eyed and fidgeting, next to the bed, and calmly explained, "When people love each other, they sometimes want to make each other feel good. Dad was just making me feel very good."

I saw the flaw in this explanation at about the same time Becky did. "But we all love each other and you've never done that to me."

Sharon's mouth fell open for a second before she replied, "Adults show love to children in different ways, dear. Like giving you hugs and kisses and playing games with you and that kind of thing." She pulled Becky into a hug and gave her a light tickle to emphasize her words and then continued, "Adults and children aren't supposed to do the kinds of things you just saw your dad and me doing, in fact it's illegal." I could see that this explanation didn't satisfy Becky and she was opening her mouth for another question when Sharon interrupted with, "Now, let me get my shirt on and I'll tuck you back into bed."

With a pout, Becky replied, "Its lonely in my room, can't I get in bed with you? Puleeease?"

Sharon cocked an eyebrow at me and I shrugged in response. It was her call, but neither of us were really capable of resisting a drawn out "please". Sharon replied, "Of course you can, honey, but give us a second as we're all naked under the covers."

With a broadening smile, Becky said, "Oh that's ok, I don't mind." Before we could react, she pulled her little flannel nightgown off over her head, dropped her cotton panties to the floor and crawled into bed next to her mom.

I guiltily noticed that she was developing into a fine young woman and my cock gave a little jerk before I mentally chastised myself. She was only a child and she was my daughter for Christ's sake! "Adopted daughter and she's almost twelve, hardly a child any more," part of me answered before I finally managed to cut off that line of thought.

Sharon's mouth dropped open in surprise yet again and she looked at me for assistance. I admit that I was rather enjoying her discomfort, so I grinned and shrugged my shoulders, putting the ball back in her court. From the time we had first gotten together, Sharon had always told me that she didn't want Becky to have any shame towards nudity and I guess this principle came to play here as she made no further objection but simply reached out to pull Becky into a cuddle.

As she snuggled in close, Becky giggled and said, "Your nipples are tickling my back, mom."

I suppressed a chuckle and moved back into the spoon position behind my wife. As I did so, my semi flaccid cock nestled between the firm cheeks of her ass. To my immense surprise, Sharon, while still hugging Becky to her, began to softly undulate her hips. The oh-so-soft skin of her ass cleft moving gently back and forth on my cock quickly returned it to its painfully hard state. Sharon twisted her head back towards me slightly and gave me a wicked grin. I looked at her with wide eyes, flicking my glance repeatedly to Becky snuggled happily in her arms. Sharon merely gave me a broad wink and pursed her lips to shush me.

A few minutes later, I felt Sharon's hand drift down our bodies, moving slowly so as not to disturb Becky. Taking hold of my cock and she angled it to rub the head in the cleft of her still gently gyrating ass. I bit my lip to keep from moaning as she drew my hard member up and down the warm, soft furrow repeatedly before pushing it further down, pulling the head over the wrinkled skin of her asshole to the sopping wet entrance of her pussy. She dragged my tip up and down the length of her slit a few times before pressing back and taking me in to the hilt.

For the next twenty minutes we fucked slowly and carefully, trying to keep our movements as imperceptible to the young girl lying next to us as we could. The wickedness of what we were doing reminded me of screwing my high school girlfriend on an old couch in her basement, knowing that her parents could come down and catch us at any time. Only ten fold. Finally, as nonchalantly as I could, I slid my hand down the front of her body until I could reach her clit with the tip of my finger. As soon as I touched it, I felt the muscles of her cunt spasm uncontrollably in orgasm around the length of my cock. The sensation was too much and, within seconds, I was filling her with my seed.

When I was finally able to open my eyes, I saw that Becky had turned over on her back and, with just her head and neck sticking out from under the covers, was eyeing us suspiciously. I laughed at the expression on her face and stretched an arm over my wife to give her a reassuring hug. I had forgotten that she was also nude and was surprised when my hand slid over her barely budding breasts and the hard points of her nipples. Her mouth dropped open with a loud exhalation and her eyes shut briefly, but she didn't protest. Instead she rolled toward Sharon and I gathered both of the women I love into a tight hug. Happily snuggled together, my softening cock still inside Sharon, we quickly fell asleep.

The next morning, after we had gotten Becky off to school, Sharon turned to me and, while biting her lip, said, "You must think I'm a horrible person."

I took her in my arms and replied, "Nah, of course I don't. We were both worked up when Becky interrupted us. Its hard to act rationally when you're horny. I mean, you didn't see me resisting at all!"

She laughed and hugged me back before continuing hesitantly, "Well, that's not all there is to it. You see, it turned me on knowing that I was having sex next to my innocent little girl. No offense, but I don't know that I've ever been that aroused."

I chuckled, "None taken. I know what you mean, I haven't felt the thrill that the worry of being caught brings in quite a long time."

She looked up at me and I could sense that I still wasn't getting it, but that she wasn't going to elaborate further. We held each other companionably for a few more moments and then, with a quick peck on the lips, we were off to work.

For the next few weeks, Becky came into our room almost every night. Around half the time she showed up at what had been her usual time of well after midnight, but the other half she showed up shortly after Sharon and I went to bed. After the third time this occurred, I realized that she was coming in almost exactly a half hour after we retired for the evening. My suspicions aroused, I began to pay closer attention to the time, and, sure enough, my half hour estimate turned out to be precise. I also noticed that she was making every attempt to be stealthy when she first entered the room, speaking only when it became apparent that her mother and I weren't fooling around. The little sneak was trying to catch us in the act again!

Then one night, roughly two weeks after Becky had "caught" us, I came awake suddenly in the wee hours of the morning. I was lying on my back and Becky and Sharon were sleeping on either side of me with their heads on my chest. I could feel a puddle of drool on my chest beneath the spot where Sharon's mouth would be. Content and beyond comfortable, I began to drift back to sleep when I again felt what must have woken me up: fingers were tracing lightly up and down the length of my dick. I enjoyed the feeling for a few moments until I realized that the hand was coming from the wrong direction. It was little Becky feeling me up! As I was trying to decide how to put a stop to this without traumatizing or, at least, embarrassing the poor girl, I felt her mother stir on the other side of me. Becky's hand froze on my cock.

Sleepily, Sharon rubbed her hand up and down my torso a few times before dipping south of my waist. I felt her tense when she encountered her daughter's hand and then, just as suddenly, relax. I felt her intertwine her fingers with those of her daughter and then both hands began caressing my rock hard cock. I continued to feign sleep as this continued for quite some time until finally Sharon whispered, "That's enough for now, dear. If we continue we'll wake him." Still holding her daughter's hand, Sharon moved both up to my chest and then stopped. Shortly, I heard both of them begin to breathe deeply in sleep.

When I shared my observations on Becky's timing with Sharon the next morning, her reaction surprised me. She broke out into laughter so hard that I felt compelled to take hold of her to keep her from falling over.

She finally calmed down a bit and muttered, "Well, that sneaky little..."

When she looked up at me there was mischief in her eyes as well as something less definable. I then confessed that I had been awake the night before.

She raised her eyebrows and softly asked, "Are you mad at us; at me?"

I replied, "No, I'm more surprised than anything and I'm really not quite sure how I should react."

She flashed me a grin, gave me a kiss and then it was time to get to work.

I ended up working late that night to meet a tight deadline. When I stumbled in the door just before ten o'clock, well after Becky's bedtime, I found Sharon lounging on the couch in her bathrobe reading a book. I went and collapsed next to her with a sigh.

She took me into her arms, gave me a brief open mouthed kiss and, with a sympathetic look in her eyes, said, "Tough day?"

I replied, "Long one, anyway."

She got up and pulled me to my feet, "Poor baby. I know just what you need." Grabbing my tie like a leash, she led me to the bedroom. Once we were standing by the bed, she began undressing me, kissing every bit of skin as it was exposed.

When I tried to reciprocate she stopped me, "Shhh, let me take care of you tonight. Plus, I need to thank you for not being mad at me."

Soon I was down to just my boxers and she pushed me back onto the bed. Turning, she picked up the remote, turned on some light music and began doing a soft bump and grind. For several minutes she teased me, dropping the robe slowly from her shoulders before quickly pulling it back up and flashing her long toned legs from beneath her robe. My heart in my throat, I wondered what I had ever done to deserve a woman like her.

Finally she turned her back to me and lowered her robe from her shoulders and down her back, exposing the lacy black straps of a bra and then the wisp of a thong., She rolled her nearly naked hips back and forth in time with the music for a while before turning to face me. I gasped in surprised pleasure as I saw that the front of the bra and panties were nearly transparent, giving more than a hint of the treasures that lay beneath.

Softly she said, "I passed Victoria's Secret today and couldn't resist. Do you like?"

I could only nod dumbly.

With a giggle she settled next to me on the bed and ran her hand up my leg to the tented out front of my boxers. "Mmmm, I guess you do like it. Is this for me?" she asked as she fished my cock out through the opening. Flashing me the wicked grin that I love so much she lowered her head to my lap and swirled her tongue around my glans before taking me fully into her mouth.

I groaned and, with the last rationale thought I had before I gave in to passion, said, "Maybe we should lock the door."

She smiled around my cock and, removing it briefly from the warm wet confines of her mouth, said, "Becky and I had a long talk tonight. We don't have to worry about her sneaking around any more."

Reassured, I fell back onto the pillows and enjoyed Sharon's oral ministrations.

My blissful reverie was interrupted by a throaty whisper, "Whatcha doing, Mom?"

Eyes snapping wide open, I sat up and reached for the covers. Sharon intercepted me and, with a gentle push on my chest, forced me to recline again. After running her tongue lasciviously up the length of my cock, Sharon answered, "I'm making Dad feel good, honey."

Becky's eyes moved to mine and she asked in that same throaty whisper, "Does it feel good, Dad?"

Sharon took the head of my cock back into her mouth and I could only moan in response. Both girls giggled and I felt the bed shift as Becky climbed up next to her mother. "What was going on here?" I frantically wondered. The answer came immediately: It was a dream. It had to be a dream. I had fallen asleep while my wife was giving me head and was dreaming. Yeah. That's what it had to be.

Having decided that it was a dream, I figured I might as well enjoy it so I sat up to look at the two beautiful women sharing the bed with me. Becky was staring intently at her mother working her lips up and down the length of my throbbing manhood. When she saw that I was looking, Becky smiled at me shyly and opened her robe revealing a wispy bra and panty set that matched what Sharon was wearing. The sight of her hard nipples and hairless little slit through the lacy lingerie made me gasp out loud.

Sharon heard me and, pulling my cock from between her lips, said, "They were having a buy one, get one half price sale. I couldn't resist."

I could see that my obvious approval pleased Becky as she was blushing and smiling prettily at me.

Before Sharon could return to her task, Becky asked quietly, "What does it taste like?"

In response, Sharon angled my cock toward her daughter and said, "It's hard to describe. Want to try it?"

As I watched Becky's cute little face descending toward my groin, I felt I had to object, dream or not. Sharon was apparently watching for this as she gave me a little pinch before I could open my mouth. When I met her eyes, she smiled, shook her head slightly and placed a finger to her lips to silence my unvoiced protest. Then it was too late. I felt Becky tentatively flick her tongue over the tip of my cock. Apparently she found nothing objectionable as I saw her mouth form into an "o" as she swooped down and engulfed a good three inches of my cock. The feeling of her tiny mouth around my cock and her tongue working vigorously all over the underside of it was divine. While she lacked her mother's skill, the mere idea that my cock was in the mouth of my eleven year old daughter more than made up for it. For a good half hour, mother and daughter passed my cock back and forth between them, with Sharon occasionally whispering instruction and encouragement to her little girl.

I had my head thrown back and my eyes closed in ecstacy when I felt the bed shift again. Looking down, I saw that Becky had lain down on her side, and was energetically massaging her crotch through her filmy panties as she watched her mother sucking my cock.

Becky noticed me watching her and, blushing furiously, pulled her hand from her little pussy. "I'm sorry, I just couldn't help it. Doing all this just made me so, so..."

"Horny?" her mother finished for her. "Giving yourself pleasure is nothing to be ashamed of, dear. It's one of the most natural things in the world and everyone does it ... However, it feels even better when someone else helps you out. I bet if you ask your dad nicely, he'll be happy to make you feel good."

At this, Becky looked at me, the blush returning to her cheeks, and asked in a trembling voice, "Will you make me feel good, Dad? Pleeease?" Damn those drawn out "please"'s.

I held my arms out to her and said, "Of course I will, my little love. If you're sure that's what you want."

She quickly nodded that it was, indeed, what she wanted and moved up into my arms. As I gently kissed her lips and lightly caressed her back, I felt her mother renew her oral assault on my cock. I continued slowly, keeping my kisses light and gentle and my caresses more comforting than sexual until I felt her begin to respond. Soon she was returning my kisses, and, to my surprise, she was the first to tentatively run her tongue along my lips.

Moments later, we were kissing passionately, our tongues dueling wantonly. I began to extend my caresses to her firm little ass: I could nearly fit the entire mass of soft firm flesh in my hand. As I returned my hand up her back, I paused to unclip her bra. She sat up slightly to shrug the tiny wisp of cloth from her shoulders and expose her tiny buds to me.

Her freckle spattered breasts were only slight swells on an otherwise flat chest, but her nipples were truly magnificent. Her quarter sized areolae were puffy and a delicate coral in color, the erect nipples a good half inch long and the circumference of a pencil eraser. I ran my hands up her body and caressed each of those little nubs with my thumbs. She moaned slightly and I felt her nipples harden even more under my touch.

With slight pressure, I encouraged her to straddle me while pulling her back down for a kiss. As Becky swung her leg over my body, I felt Sharon release my pecker with a wet slurp. Glancing down over Becky's shoulder, I watched as Sharon sat up and, with a gentle smile on her lips, reached forward to pull her daughter's panties off her hips. Soon I had a fully nude eleven year old squirming on top of me. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Sharon move up next to us and begin to lovingly caress her daughter's back.

After a few more minutes of kissing, I began to gently pull Becky's hips up my torso. She sat up and looked at me questioningly for a moment before her eyes widened in realization of what I was trying to do. With a broad grin, Becky quickly began scooting her hips forward. I couldn't help but moan as I felt the damp lips of her sex drag up my torso, leaving a trail of moisture in its wake.

Soon she was straddling my head and I began to gently nibble at her inner thighs. Her pussy was beautiful. It was smooth and hairless with delicate pink lips that petaled outward like the most precious of flowers. The hard nub of her clitoris just barely peeked out of the lump of pink flesh that protected it. The whole of her mound was glistening with the essence of her arousal.

In short order, I was licking her little pussy in earnest. Her freely running juices were lighter and sweeter than those of her mother and I couldn't get enough of them. As Becky moaned and shook above me, I felt the bed shift again followed by the delicious feeling of my cock being engulfed in a warm, wet velvet vice. As Sharon began to ride my cock, I moaned into Becky's pussy. The extra vibration was enough to set her off and she let loose a cry of passion as her thighs clamped around my head and her hole began to spasm around my tongue.

Sharon leaned forward and hugged her daughter from behind asking, "Does that feel good, Becky love?"

"Oh god yes, mom! It feels sooo good! You were right, it's sooo much better than when I do it myself"

"Mmmm, so you like having your little pussy licked?"

"Ohhhh, yes! Lick my pussy, Dad! Lick my pussy!"

As little Becky came down from her orgasm, she came to the realization that her mother was fucking me right behind her. As I continued to lick Becky's tasty little twat, I watched in amusement as she craned her neck back and forth trying to get a better look at what was happening behind her.

Finally, I said, "You're going to hurt your neck doing that. You can turn around if you want to see better."

Though my words were more than a little muffled by her pussy, she apparently heard enough to understand. She quickly twisted herself around so that she was facing her mother.

I began to kneed her tiny butt cheeks with my hands as I alternated between sucking and licking gently on her clit and driving my wiggling tongue into her tiny hole. Soon my efforts were rewarded as she quivered and writhed through another orgasm, her hips wantonly humping my face. In the throes of her orgasm her muscles went limp and she fell forward across my chest and stomach into what would have been a 69 position if she had been about a foot taller.

As her spasms subsided, I felt her chin drag downwards across my navel and heard her gasp as she took in the up close and personal view of my cock plunging in and out of her mother's pussy. In her new position, I couldn't resist running my tongue over the tight pink pucker of her anus. Whether it was the feel of my tongue on her asshole or the sight of her mother vigorously fucking me, she immediately came again, gasping and writhing uncontrollably. I could hear Sharon moaning at the sight of her daughter writhing in ecstacy and, within moments, I felt Sharon's pussy quivering around my cock as she joined her daughter in orgasmic bliss.

After Sharon had recovered she began to again ride me vigorously, doing her best to bring me to climax. Her efforts soon paid off and I sprayed shot after shot of jism deep into Sharon's womb.

After we had all more or less recovered from our violent orgasms, Sharon moved to lay next to us on the bed, my cock leaving her pussy with a wet plop. Becky retained her position on top of me, her head lying on my stomach.

A voice piped up from the vicinity of my groin, "Is that white stuff sperm?"

"Yes, dear," I answered.

Before we could even think to stop her or at least caution her, Becky slid her body forward and took my softening cock in her mouth. Her tongue wiggled all around the head and shaft as she sucked greedily.

After she was satisfied that she had cleaned me thoroughly, she pulled back and said, mostly to herself, "Doesn't taste bad ... Just salty mostly ... I kinda like it."

I looked over to Sharon and saw a shocked but lustful look in her eyes: it hadn't escaped either of us that a good part of what Becky was tasting was from her mother. Suddenly, Sharon leaned in and kissed me passionately, her tongue cleaning my mouth, lips and face of her daughter's juices. When she leaned back to catch her breath, I chuckled at the lustful expression on her face. She gave me an abashed grin and blushed slightly.

Sharon and I got Becky turned around and pulled her up between us. We wrapped her in our arms as she gave each of us a mighty hug.

"Thanks guys, you made me feel sooooo good. I never knew I could feel like that." And just like that, she was asleep.

I met my wife's amused look with one of my own. "I guess we wore her out," I commented.

Sharon gave me a big smile, leaned over her daughter's body and kissed me thoroughly. "Thank you for following my lead. I appreciate it, and I love you," she said.

"I love you, too," I replied.

We then settled down to join our daughter in slumber.

The following morning was a Saturday and I woke to an empty bed. I stumbled towards the kitchen and followed my nose to the coffee pot. I poured myself a cup and sighed happily as I took the first sip. Only then did I notice my wife sitting at the kitchen table in her bathrobe, the paper and her own cuppa in front of her and an amused expression on her face.

I leaned in for a good morning kiss and she said, "Good morning, sleepyhead. I was beginning to wonder if you were ever going to get up."

Seeing me look searchingly around the house for our little girl, she added, "Becky went to play at her friend's house, so I figure this is the best time for us to talk about what happened." Anticipating me, as she so often did, she then said, "And yes, Becky is well aware of how important it is to keep our little secret. By the way, you should have seen her this morning. Positively radiant."

Pushing me into a chair, she perched in my lap and twined her arms around my neck. "I know you probably think I'm a horrible mother for not only allowing what happened last night but for encouraging it. I ask that you just sit and listen for a minute while I explain why I did it. Can you do that?"

I made a zipping motion across my lips and nodded.

With a slight smile, she punched me lightly in the shoulder before saying, "I have to say that you're taking this a lot better than I expected. I know I basically tricked you into it and I thought you would be at least a little angry. Anyway, I began to talk to Becky after the first night she crawled into bed with us naked. It turns out that she's been playing show and tell with the Fennel boy down the street for a few years now and he's been trying to talk her into going a lot further. She's curious and was trying to sneak in on us to find out what it's like before she tried it herself."

She paused, and I could see her mulling over her next words. "I was a little younger than Becky is now when I lost my virginity to a boy four years older than me. It hurt. A lot. What was even worse was that the bastard treated me like shit after he had gotten what he wanted and told all his little friends about what we had done. So I was basically known as the school slut. It made me afraid of sex and intimacy for a long time. I don't want Becky to experience that."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.