Blood Lust - Cover

Blood Lust

Copyright© 2009 by Dreadpirate Tom

Chapter 1

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A Master vampire and his beautiful fledgling pay a visit to Pittsburgh

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Horror   Vampires   Torture   Snuff   Anal Sex   Slow   Caution   Violence  

Larry knew he was out of his depth the moment he walked into the popular night club. The throng of people crowded shoulder to shoulder on the dance floor, gyrating with abandon to the throbbing, pulsing music, were all at least ten years younger than he. He was momentarily taken aback by the sheer number of them; the bouncer at the entrance had said that it was a slow night! Pausing near the entrance he tapped his foot, slightly but noticeably out of beat with the music, and chewed his lip nervously. Several times he started to leave but, after a long moment, he found his resolve, straightened his shoulders and pushed his plump, shorter than average form towards the bar. After paying an exorbitant fee for a beer, he put his back to the bar and returned his gaze to the bouncing, twisting crowd.

Briefly, he questioned why he had come here, but he knew the answer. His job as a CPA in one of the most prestigious accounting firms in the city didn't often leave him with enough free time to do more than fall into exhausted sleep in his small, one bedroom apartment before getting up and heading to work yet again. He yearned for more. His strongest desire was to be a part of something more than himself, to share his life with a woman for whom he cared and who cared about him. An office romance was out of the question. Time and again, he had seen office politics gleefully assassinate characters and murder careers as a result of such indulgences. So he had come here. This club was reputed to be the best place in the city to meet women. Gazing around the large room, he gathered that he had misinterpreted the nuances of that reputation. With a sigh, he began a determined effort to drain his beer quickly, steeling himself for yet another night alone.

It was then that he first caught sight of her dancing alone at the fringe of the crowd. She was taller than average, far taller than he, with long blond hair and strong features that bespoke of Nordic ancestry. She wore a simple red dress that clung lasciviously to every square inch of her hips and torso. Her c-cupish breasts bounced gently in time with the music, the obviously erect nipples demonstrating that she eschewed the use of a bra. She turned and Larry took in the taut smooth curves of her ass. He struggled momentarily to make out any panty lines, but failed. In an instant, everyone else in the room faded from his sight and mind. His half empty beer stood on the bar, forgotten and abandoned. His entire being was focused entirely on the woman in the red dress.

He had to meet her. He knew he had no chance with such an exquisite specimen of womanhood, but he had to try. For the next few minutes, he stood and mentally planned out the conversation to come, trying desperately to think of a way to impress her with his sophistication, intelligence and poise. Then he saw her leave the dance floor and head towards the bar. This was his chance! He sauntered over to where she stood leaning slightly against the bar. She saw him coming and her ice-blue eyes met his, a fine, perfectly plucked eyebrow rising in query. All of his well planned rhetoric flushed from his mind in an instant, leaving him grasping for something, anything, to say. He blurted out, "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" He flushed immediately in embarrassment. Out of all the things he could have said, the best he had managed to come up with was a cheesy, cliched pickup line.

He couldn't hear it over the music, but he saw that she was laughing lightly. Defeated, he turned to leave. His retreat was halted when she grabbed his tie directly below the knot. Pulling him in closer, the beauty in the red dress leaned forward to place her lips near his ear. The feel of her breath on his skin sent shivers of ecstasy running up and down his spine. He suddenly realized that she was speaking and struggled to get enough of a hold on himself to understand.

"That wasn't the best effort that I've ever heard," she whispered, "but you're the only man in the place who has shown any interest tonight. How would you like to dance, stud?"

He could only nod numbly in response. With another laugh, she turned and, still gripping Larry's tie like a leash, strutted back towards the dance floor, pulling him along in her wake. Larry followed her willingly, eagerly. Despite all of his efforts, he couldn't pull his eyes from her gently swaying hips. She finally drew to a halt near the place where he had first seen her. She turned and caught the direction of his gaze.

Bringing her lips to his ear, she asked in a sultry voice, "Were you looking at my ass, Larry?"

He struggled to recall when he had told her his name, but quickly gave up. What did it matter? He stammered, "I'm sorry..."

She stopped his fumbled apology by placing a soft, smooth finger across his lips. "It's ok, Larry," she whispered, her soft exhalation caressing his ear lobe, "I'm glad you like it."

Turning back away from him, the woman in red began to roll her hips in time with the music, gazing over her shoulder with a smile as she watched the effect this had on him. With renewed embarrassment, Larry noticed that, despite all of her activity, she wasn't sweating at all. He, on the other hand, was already covered with a sheen and could feel droplets running down his neck and back. The embarrassment, and all other thought, faded to nothingness as she suddenly moved back and began grinding that beautiful, round rear directly on his crotch. Larry gazed quickly around the dance floor, fearful that he was making a spectacle of himself, but relaxed when he saw that many of the dancers were engaged in similar acts.

Doing his best to bob in time with the heavy dance beat, Larry reached out tentatively towards her swiveling hips. The woman saw his movement and reached back to take his hands in hers, pulling them to her waist and running them up and down her flanks. For the next several songs, Larry was lost to the feel of her firm, shapely ass rubbing against his tumescent cock and of her smooth, lithe body beneath the thin, satiny material of her dress.

Suddenly, the woman twisted in Larry's grasp as she turned to face him. Her hard nipples drew lines of fire across his upper chest as she leaned in to again whisper in his ear, "Would you like to get out of here?" She laughed as he nodded eagerly. Renewing her grip on his tie, she pulled him towards the door.

Once outside, they climbed into one of the numerous cabs that waited in front of the popular night spot. Before Larry could ask the age old question, the woman in red pressed herself to him and, with a kiss, said, "Lets go to your place, lover. My roommate's home and a bit of a prude."

The touch of her cool, sensuous lips against his kept Larry from responding for a moment, but he finally gave the cabby his address. The trip passed in a blur for Larry, who was lost in the feeling of soft, cool lips pressing to his over and over again.

When the cab drew to a halt in front of his apartment building, Larry threw a wad of bills at the cabby without checking the denominations and led the woman in red to his home. Inside his apartment, she again pressed herself into him, kissing him fervently while undoing his tie and the buttons of his shirt. Larry returned her passion eagerly. He had reached the conclusion that there was only one reason that such a beautiful woman would want to have anything to do with him, but that was fine; for this he would pay any price she demanded. As if in response to his thought, Larry thought he saw a look of intense sorrow cross the woman's face, but it was so fleeting that he concluded that it was only his imagination.

Retreating slightly, Larry panted for breath and said, "I don't even know your name..."

The woman laughed and pulled him fully back into her embrace, whispering, "What's in a name?"

Then they were in his bedroom. The woman grew frustrated with the remaining buttons on his shirt and tore it from him, the offending fasteners flying across the room in all directions. She then made quick work of his belt and pants. When he stood naked in front of her, the woman placed a hand on his chest and pushed him backwards onto the bed.

The woman turned her back to Larry's reclined form and began to roll her hips gently from side to side. Reaching down she took the hem of her dress in her hands and worked it slowly upwards, inch by inch. Larry gasped as her perfect ass came into view; he had been right about the lack of undergarments. Flicking his eyes upwards, he saw that she was watching him over her shoulder, a coy smile on her full lips. She finished pulling the dress above her head and stood before him nude. After turning around slowly to give him time to admire her form, she crawled onto the bed, straddling Larry's supine form.

She bent down and kissed him passionately before whispering in his ear, "No foreplay tonight, baby. I want to feel you inside me."

Before Larry could respond, he felt cool, tight, wet velvet enclose his throbbing cock. She sat up on him, and Larry took in the sight of his cock buried fully in her smooth shaven sex. Suddenly he felt the muscles of her channel began to rhythmically tighten and release all around his turgid length. As he threw his head back in ecstasy, he felt her begin to raise and lower herself on his shaft without interrupting the delicious internal contractions.

Gradually, she increased the speed and force with which she rode him, her firm round buttocks slapping hard into his upper thighs on each down stroke before she reversed direction and rose until only his tip remained inside her. Larry's eyes squeezed shut in bliss and he began to emit a continuous guttural moan. As she gazed down upon him with a gentle smile on her lips, his hips began to twitch and spasm. With a cry he hunched his hips upwards, burying himself fully inside of her as his hot seed splashed into her depths. As he basked in the afterglow of the most intense orgasm of his life, she fell forward onto him, nuzzling her head into his neck. Happily sated, he enfolded her in a loose embrace. The muscles of her cunt continued to contract around him, milking him of every last drop of cum.

Without warning, he felt a brief but intense stab of pain from his neck and then he was climaxing again, thrusting his hips convulsively up into her. Panicking, he cried out and struggled desperately to free himself, but she held him down with ease. As the strength seemed to flow from his body, his struggles subsided and then ceased altogether.

Mia, for that was the woman in red's name, at least in this time and place, experienced her own release the second Larry's blood began spurting into her mouth. Her orgasm only intensified as she consumed more and more of his blood, his life, the very essence of his being. Beneath her she felt and heard his heart falter and then go still. Pulling back, she licked at his neck, cleaning it of every last drop of blood and, just as importantly, getting her saliva into the small holes which now pierced his jugular vein. She watched intently as the wounds closed, making certain that there would be no sign of them. Sitting up, she ran her tongue over the fangs which protruded from her upper jaw, cleaning them of the last drops of his blood before retracting them. She then took his head in her hands and, with a sharp twist, snapped his neck.

She bent down and kissed his lips a final time. "Sorry, Larry," she whispered, "I'm sure that this is one price you wouldn't have been willing to pay." There was true regret in her voice. Rolling off of him with a sigh, she stood and pulled the dress down over her body.

She didn't usually fuck her food, though she often did do her best to make sure that her prey's last moments were pleasant ones. It had almost been a mistake this time. It had taken every last bit of her compulsion to keep him from taking more conscious note of the fact that her body, inside and out, was room temperature. It was for this reason that she preferred the warm south to these cold northern cities, as her condition was much less noticeable when the air temperature was near that of a human body. Not for the first time, she wondered why her Master had insisted that they come here.

Again she looked at the body with a sigh of regret. She hadn't been able to help herself. The sound of all the racing hearts at the nightclub, the smell of all of the pheromones, the very texture of thoughts clouded heavily with lust, had excited her to an uncontrollable frenzy.

Larry wasn't her usual type. He was obviously employed, a productive member of society. He would be missed. She usually fed on the criminals and the homeless who lived on the fringe of society. They had no family, no friends, no one to notice when they went inexplicably and eternally missing. Not that there weren't benefits to her choice this evening: Larry was far more robust than her usual prey, more full of life. She would likely not have to feed again for a week. If only she hadn't had to kill him. In the past she had tried to take just a small amount of blood from her victims, blurring their memories so they wouldn't even notice. It hadn't worked; like eating the chinese food of proverb, she had been ravenously hungry again in less than an hour. It was then that she had learned that it wasn't truly blood on which she fed, but life. And anything less than a whole life was much the same as no life at all.

She set about removing all traces of her presence. She gathered the buttons she had torn loose earlier, placed them in his shirt pocket and hung the garment in his closet. She took another shirt from the closet and folded it and his pants neatly over the chair in his bedroom. She then went to the bathroom and, after locating a hand towel, wiped down every surface she might have touched, finishing by wiping the sticky evidence of their lovemaking from his shriveled cock before tucking the towel into her purse. She next dressed Larry in his boxer shorts, arranged his body in a natural sleeping position and pulled the covers up to his chin. The illusion that he had died in his sleep wouldn't hold up if the broken neck were noticed, but sometimes the overworked coroner's staff overlooked such things, seeing only what they wanted to see in their haste to complete yet another thankless job.

Recalling a large curtain in the living room, she drew it to the side and was rewarded by the sight of a small balcony. This ready means of escape would allow her to enhance the illusion of natural death. Striding back to the front door, she made sure that all three locks were secure and then fastened the chain.

Putting her back to the door, she tried to think of anything she might have missed. There were a ridiculous number of people who had seen her leave the nightclub with Larry. She had erased the event from the memories of several club goers, but there had been far too many people to blur them all. There was also the cab driver who had brought them here. She had been so lost to the hunger, so absorbed with the imminent feeding, that it hadn't even occurred to her to alter his recollections.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.