The Return
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2009 by davidpaul

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The story of a man who returns home to face the demons of the past.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Ten Years Later

"Daddy wake up, wake up."

The twins then started jumping up and down on our bed. Molly just groaned.

"Grrrr" I said and then quickly jumped out of bed and chased them out of our room and down the stairs. The girls screamed with delight. My eight year old twin daughters Abbie and Gemma were the light of our lives but they kept us very busy. They both had red hair and green eyes like their mother and were tall for their age. It was the school holidays and Denise was coming over with her daughter Lily 9 and son Patrick 7.

Molly, Denise and the kids were going to the movies. Molly only worked part time at the hospital now three days a week but she would only work when the girls were at school. Every school holiday Molly would be home, financially it was very easy for us to do. Realistically Molly didn't even have to work but she enjoyed the contact and helping people.

I got my two little darlings their breakfast and they were busy giggling and teasing our dog Jess who was looking through the glass sliding door hoping they'd bring food out. Molly came down the stairs and into my arms.

"Thanks for letting me sleep in baby ... I love you."

"Love you too darling. You looked very peaceful so I though I'd look after the twin terrors this morning."

Molly then gave me a delicious kiss and I think I groaned. She loved to tease me.

"Gross Mummy." the twins shouted out in unison.

"Oh finish your breakfast you two or no ice cream at the movies ... You better get in the shower baby I don't want to make you late."

I gave Molly another kiss and made my way up the stairs for my shower and shave.

On my way out, I gave my daughters a kiss goodbye and then gave Molly another long lingering kiss. I loved Molly everyday; she was a model wife and mother. I knew I was a very lucky guy. I jumped in my Toyota Kluger and headed for the store


The last ten years had been great for the Green family. Our wedding went off without a hitch and we had a fantastic honeymoon in Hawaii and ended up on a cruise on the 'Pride of Hawaii' doing all the islands.

For the next five years, we worked hard. Molly was practically running the rehabilitation program at the hospital and only had a break for 2 years when she had the twins. Denise didn't work so she babysat the three days a week Molly worked.

When she returned to work Molly was instrumental in getting the council to build a heated pool right next to the hospital, along with a small gym specifically aimed at patient recovery.

We toyed with the idea of her opening a private practice but in the end, she enjoyed the work at the hospital too much to leave. The hardware store was going gangbusters so much so that we ended up opening a small hardware store in Stone Ridge and got Denise's brother and our friend Justin to manage it. Paul spent his time going between both stores.

Unfortunately that meant I was office bound most days dealing with all the various jobs that running a business requires. I did get out on the floor as much as possible though. Financially both Paul and I were now very wealthy but we kept it quiet, as we weren't the type of people to flaunt our money.

The only things I did was quietly buy some of the surrounding land near our property and at the moment we owned just over 100 acres of prime land. We had added an upper storey to the house and so we now lived in a six bedroom house.

I had also built larger stables and extended the garage which now housed my gym equipment and cars. We had also brought some investment properties that we rented in town

I still did a little bit of scouting work for the Raiders but it was more for the love than the money. Paul and Denise decided to buy some land, as Lily was a keen on horses. They ended up buying a property of about 50 acres a couple of kilometres away from us.

They then built a house from scratch; it was a beautiful modern five bedroom home with a double garage, stables, pool and spa. I spent many weekends helping Paul with the fencing, landscaping and various other jobs. We often had cook outs at each others' houses on any given weekend. They were the godparents to our daughters and vice versa.

Tom and Betty Milne were both enjoying retirement. Tom had to slow down a bit as he had a TIA which was a 'mini-stroke'. He had to drastically change his lifestyle and eating habits but they were still both healthy and happy. We saw them probably six times a year and they were due to come up next week.

Tom's daughter Gail was living her dream and at thirty was an established stage and television actress living in Melbourne. She still hadn't settled down with anyone special and we saw her at least twice a year. Fame hadn't changed her at all. She was still a flirt and a tease and loved the twins. Aunt Gail was teaching them some very bad habits but thankfully I had learnt to say no.

My Mother was pretty much of a recluse these days on the other side of town. Angus Beasley was still alive, much to the chagrin of some. He was alive thanks to a bone marrow transplant but was still a very sick man. I saw my Mum at some town charity events but most of her time was spent nursing Angus. She met her grand daughters regularly and would shower them with presents. She gave them everything she denied me but I was still very cautious around her.

Amazingly Gary and Jenny Beasley were still together. They were basically running the Beasley's dwindling fortune. Behind the man was Jenny and she pulled all the strings. Jenny Beasley had actually been elected on the council as treasurer. Gary was still a drunken slob and a womaniser; thankfully we didn't have a lot to do with them.

Martin Taylor had made it as an artist and hovered between Sydney and Melbourne. We caught up occasionally. All in all it was a very good life and I'm sure my Dad would be pleased.


I pulled the Kluger into the lot and got out and went into the store. I found Paul upstairs chatting to one of the accounts ladies.

"Hey buddy, how are you this morning and what's with the clothes?"

"Morning Paul, with you being at the store today. I'm going to work with the lads in the landscape centre."

"Ok buddy, watch your knee."

"Always do."

I had a second knee operation a few years back and with Molly's help my knee felt stronger than ever. The only problem was I was getting older and turning 38 years of age I still had to watch myself.

I went down to the landscape/gardening centre to catch up with the boys. This time of the year was our busiest planting season and there were quite a few deliveries coming in that day.

"Hey Pete, Stan I'm here to help. Where do you need me?'

"Morning Boss well the first truck pulled in, we can start unloading."

The morning went well we had a pile of trucks turn up and I spent most of the time unloading with Stan while Pete and our part timer Monica helped serve the customers. It felt good being outdoors, doing something physical. I really wasn't an office type person deep down but I tried to lead by example and I think I was respected for that.

By midday most of our deliveries had arrived and there would be only two trucks arriving this afternoon with deliveries. I decided to sweep down the driveway when my whole world stopped.

Our landscape centre backs onto the busiest footpath in town due to the main road. I saw him staggering down the street. He looked older than his 38 years he was grubby, unshaven, thin and had rags for clothes. How did I notice him? You don't hate someone for all those years without remembering everything. It was his eyes that gave him away, the rest of his body had wasted away and his face was sunken but his eyes told a story.

I turned around and handed the broom to Stan.

"I have to go, I'll be back soon."

"Ok Rob."

Stan had a bewildered look on his face but I had no time to explain and he wouldn't be the person I would explain it to anyhow. I raced back onto the footpath and jogged in the general direction he had been staggering towards.

I was still in excellent shape from my daily workouts and Molly always said I looked closer to 30 than 40. I just hoped I hadn't lost him. I nearly ran straight past him, my knee was aching but I ignored the pain. I circled back and sure enough he was in the alley, just another junkie but not to me.

I grabbed him by the shoulder and spun him round. He nearly lost his footing.

"Remember me asshole."


David Fitzsimmons looked like he was about to have a heart attack and he grimaced.

"Hello ... Rob."

"I didn't think they let out murdering scum."

By now I had a handful of his rags and had pushed him up against the alley wall. He smelled putrid like spoiled food mixed with vomit and cheap wine. He had track marks up his arms.

"Please Rob ... leave me be. I did my time."

"Leave you be? ... You murdered my father. I should kill you where you stand junkie."

The pathetic excuse of a human being then started sobbing. I had no idea what I was going to do. I wanted to kill him because all the old buried wounds and feelings were coming to the surface.

It was only Molly and the girls' faces coming into mind that briefly stopped my murderous thoughts. I think David knew he was in a world of trouble. He suddenly stopped crying and wiped his face.

"I'm sorry Rob so sorry ... it was an accident."

"A fucking accident? An accident is when you back your car into someone else's ... this wasn't an accident. Why the hell would you come back here?"

"I had nowhere else ... plus I was owed money but they wouldn't pay."

"Who'd owe you after 20 years junkie?"

"Gary and Jenny Beasley."

Now he had my attention.

"Talk."

"Please don't hurt me."

"Just talk. Tell me about the Beasley's"

"You won't hurt me?"

"I won't if you start talking."

"Your Dad wasn't the only one suppose to die that night you were too."

"What! ... Why?"

"The Beasley's paid me and Barry Winters to kill you and your dad and make it look like a burglary gone wrong. We chickened out and when we saw your Dad behind the register we thought while we had the guns we would just rob the store then split.

I knew nothing about guns, the safety was off and I accidentally discharged the weapon and your Dad died. I'm sorry everyday ... just look at me."

"Why? What were the reasons?"

"Well Angus and your Mum wanted Johnny dead as they wanted the store and thought they would be able to buy it cheap. Johnny was making trouble for Angus with the council and other store owners over land development as well.

Your Mum had a personal grudge with Johnny over her relationship with you but she wouldn't elaborate. They paid us $15,000 up front. Jenny and Gary heard what was happening via Barry and came in last minute for extra money to have you 'accidently' die as well ... I needed money bad but not that bad.

I did hear Jenny and Gary talking about the potential inheritance you would get from Angus Beasley and they were angry with you humiliating them in public and making them a laughing stock. They said something about bringing down the town hero."

"Son.of.a.bitch."

So Gary and Jenny Beasley were going to kill me over an inheritance while my conniving Mother and her husband wanted Dad dead over land development and the store. Surely there had to be more to it. I don't think I ever felt more rage in my whole life. Four cowards paying off amateur hitmen to kill my Dad and me.

I reached into my pocket and David Fitzsimmons actually pissed his pants, he thought I was going for a weapon. I then did the last thing he though possible. I threw three one-hundred dollar bills at him. He couldn't believe it.

"Take the money, get out of town, and never come back. I hope you use that money to buy junk and kill yourself. If I ever see you in the flesh again I will kill you. Do you believe me?"

"Yes Rob ... I'm sorry."

"Fuck off and die."

I watched him hobble away and he never looked back. I doubt I would ever see him again.


I was livid and found myself sitting at a bar at one o'clock in the afternoon sipping a beer. Paul had called several times but I ignored the phone. I knew that there was no turning back. If it was ten years or so ago I would have simply got a gun and shot them all but things were different now. I had a family and I didn't want to be in a cell for the rest of my life. I couldn't live without my girls and Molly.

I had to destroy The Beasley's leaving them penniless, fighting each other and out of town forever hopefully in handcuffs. Problem was I had no idea how I was going to do it. A scandal would be best but I needed proof and evidence. Should I have kept David Fitzsimmons around? Who would believe a murderer and a junkie one step away from the grave? No one. However justice would be served. I just had to figure out how.


I returned to work at 2pm and went upstairs to see Paul.

"Hey Paul, you wanted to see me?"

"Rob ... yeah Stan said you just took off and looked like you had seen a ghost.

"No he's exaggerating. I just had to slip out and put a deposit down for a gift for the girls. I nearly forgot and Molly would have killed me. It took longer than I thought and I grabbed some lunch on the way back."

"Ok then ... no worries."

I knew Paul didn't believe me but I couldn't say anything until I had a few things clear in my mind.

I went back to the landscape centre and helped Stan for the rest of the day with the remaining deliveries by the end of the day I was exhausted and my knee was throbbing. I wasn't physically exhausted, I was mentally exhausted.


The twins couldn't wait to tell me about their day. I just got in the door when they rushed me and nearly knocked me over. They had gone to the latest Disney movie and then had a picnic at the water park in Stone Ridge.

It was a very happy household that night and dinner was a very enjoyable affair. I went about my 'Dad duties' and tucked the girls in and read them a story but I had a lot on my mind which Molly had noticed.

Molly cornered me in the bedroom. I knew her play book and that was to first seduce me, have sex and then talk in the aftermath and that's what happened.

As we lay in each other's arms, she rolled over and gave me a wonderful kiss.

"What's wrong Robby?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well Paul rang Denise today and said you up and disappeared and had we seen you? Paul said not to worry that there had obviously been a communication breakdown."

"He's right I just went on my lunch break to take care of a few things in town. Stan must have not understood when he talked to Paul."

"Alright sweetheart ... you just don't seem yourself. You'd tell me if there was a problem wouldn't you?"

"Of course darling. It's ok just the normal problems with suppliers and such."

We kissed and then went to sleep. Except I didn't, I now knew what had been eating at me — Eric Rogers.

I knew David Fitzsimmons and he was a coward, everyone would always have to fight for him. He was at one time a nice guy but very weak and submissive. Eric Rogers was a great cop and my Dad's best friend. He was a thorough investigator as prior to coming to Iron Plain he was a homicide detective in Sydney.

David would have spilled his guts to get out of the charges and told the whole story. I mean all I had to do was rough him up a bit and he gave it all up. Cops are a whole lot better at that than me plus Eric would have been angry about the murder of his friend. There were two questions the first was why didn't Eric Rogers investigate and go after the Beasley's? The second was why did David only go up for manslaughter? I would ask those questions face to face with Eric Rogers as soon as possible.


I awoke the next morning still boiling with anger but I hid it from my family. Just like yesterday I fed the girls breakfast and let Molly sleep in. I went to work early and found the office empty.

Eric Rogers had left Iron Plain several years ago after his wife passed away. I needed to find him but wasn't 100% sure how. I started making a list of people who might know of his whereabouts. The list wasn't very big but I was hopeful of a result. Eric Rogers had been a popular man in Iron Plain so he must still keep in contact with someone.

Paul breezed into the store just after 9am when we had been trading for an hour.

"Hey Rob, just passing through to see if you need anything."

"No I'm all good mate. Are you off to Stone Ridge today?"

"Yeah I'm going to check on Justin and do a quick audit on stock levels and sales."

"Sounds boring."

"That it is my friend. Anyway I was hoping we could catch up later to talk a little business."

"Sure."

Paul then left for the day. I shut myself away in the office and starting making calls I hit pay dirt on my third call. The first two calls produced nothing as they hadn't heard from Eric for quite a while. It was a call to Mark Jeffrey that gave me what I wanted. I knew Mark well as he had been a friend of Dad and Eric's.

"Hello."

"Hi Mark. It's Rob Green."

"Rob ... How are you? How's the family?"

"Doing really well. The girls are growing up, Molly is well and I can't complain. No one would listen anyway."

"Yeah I hear that."

"Mark I'm sorry to bother you so early but I was wondering if you hear from Eric Rogers much?"

"Yeah actually I just spoke to Eric a week ago. He is doing well; his son Ben was actually visiting him at the time."

"Oh good."

"What do you need Rob?"

"Well I was doing a bit of cleaning up around the house and found some photos and other things that I know Eric would like. I was hoping you might have his address."

"Why sure Rob ... hold on a sec ... Here it is he lives down the coast now spending his time golfing and chasing old ladies. Have you got a pen?"

"Sure do Mark."

"The address is 43 Beach Road in Bywarren Bay."

"Thanks Mark I'll post the items to him."

"Good stuff Rob. Great to hear from you and don't be a stranger. I've gotta go."

I now knew where Eric Rogers was. I needed at least a couple of days without anyone knowing I was asking questions and I had the perfect opportunity.

There was an upcoming business seminar that Paul had been harping on to me about going to. Looking up the information the next seminar was being held at Mission Beach Resort next week. It was only 20 minutes away from Bywarren Bay.

I phoned the organisers and was lucky enough to get the final spot due to a late drop out. I secured a room at the Resort for the four nights. I would leave next Monday and return on Friday. I would let Paul know tonight along with Molly.


I met Paul at the Commercial Hotel for a quiet drink at 6pm. He beat me there and already had a drink waiting for me. He had a bemused look on his face and had found a quiet table away from the crowd.

"Hey Mate how was Stone Ridge?"

"I dropped in briefly, Justin has everything under control but I spent most of my time in Henderson."

"What the hell were you doing in Henderson?"

"Speaking with a Private Detective I know."

"About what?"

"Look I'm sorry I've kept you in the dark about this but I wanted to keep it on the down low so to speak."

"Two months ago we were approached by a man called Nathan Fairchild he claims he was from Sydney representing an investor who wanted to buy in to our 'little' hardware store.

He looked the goods, spoke the lingo and even presented a proposal from Dexel Corporation, the supposed investor, who wanted to expand Green's hardware gradually throughout New South Wales to compete with Bunnings Warehouse and the like.

The plan was ambitious and the returns massive if it worked. He claimed they liked our business practices and niche in the marketplace. What worried me is that he seemed to focus a lot on you and he knew everything about your past. Going forward he said some changes may have to be made in the front office but you were still part of the plans as was I."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.