Book 4 - Hank's Story - Cover

Book 4 - Hank's Story

Copyright© 2009 by The Missing Eros

Chapter 13

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Careful...some things some of you won't like....please read the disclaimer on the Author's page.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction  

Brax came wide awake with the first crack of thunder, startled he grabbed for his sword rolling off the couch, swearing as he tried not to land on Chad who had hit the floor when Brax had started to jump off the couch. Brax scooped up Chad "damb it little man what the hell was that?" Hearing a noise Brax whirled a sword in one hand, Chad in the other he found himself staring at an old woman, who was laughing at him and a dragon who was grinning. Nodding at Brax the dragon started to laugh "which do you think is the more dangerous? the sword or Chad." The old woman cackled "without a doubt Chad." the two looked at each other and started to laugh even harder.

With a sigh Chad told Brax to pay them no attention, "you're the only one's dangerous in the room, you're going to hurt yourselves laughing if you're not careful" he told Mar and Marti'en. Brax jumped at another clap of thunder "sweet Lord what is that?" Marti'en chuckled "that's thunder, it means we're in for a storm, why don't you sheath that pig sticker of yours before you hurt yourself." Brax grinning sliding his sword into its sheath "I like your granny little man, can a body get a bath, clean clothes and a meal around here?"

Marluxion roared with laughter seeing the look on Marti'en's as she snorted "granny indeed!" Mar waved his paw "Chad why don't you show your friend to the bathing pool, there are already clothes there waiting for both of you since you look a little worse for wear too, by the time you're done we should all be here for dinner, then you can tell us all about your adventure." Chad glanced down at his ragged clothes with a frown then led the way to the bathing pools.

Brax saw the pools and smiled, it only took him a moment to strip down and slide into the hot water with a deep sigh of pleasure. Sniffing the soap he grinned "we're going to smell like a whore on church day but who cares, don't want to scare Jenee looking like a band of brigands when we go check on her. She looked pretty rough the glance I got in that hellish place." Chad trying not to watch Brax wash but not really succeeding as his body reacted to the sight of Brax's naked body reached for a small bar of soap "Natalie was helping Jenee so she should be much better by now." Chad sucked in his breath as two large soapy hands wrapped around his body, he felt the heat in his cheeks and squirmed embarrassed that Brax would see or feel his shaft was fully erect.

Brax smiled at Chad, Chad saw the look in Brax eye's and felt his heart start to thud faster in his chest, Brax soapy fingers rubbed over Chad's hard erection he groaned almost coming right then and there. Brax slide his fingers between Chad's thighs rolling them over his balls making him grit his teeth groaning. Brax took a deep breath "your very tempting Chad, tell me to stop and I will, not that I want to, I've wanted to touch you since the first moment I saw you." Chad grinned saying breathlessly "If you stop I'll never let you call me little man again."

Marti'en laughed as Hank tossed Trink in the front door "Your hair is standing up on end Trink and your beard is over your ear." Trink glared at Marti'en quickly straightening out his beard he went off muttering about fine fellow's getting a bit windblown now and again. To everyone's surprise Marti'en walked over and motioned Hank to bend down, when he did she gave him a hug "glad to see you home my boy, now take me to see your lady." Hank smiled at Marti'en "she isn't my lady, she's a good friend." he told her as they went up the staircase. Marluxion smiled as he watched them. Rav looked at Mar with a raised eyebrow "what are you two up too?" Mar with an affronted look on his face gasped "now what would give an idea like that, we just came for a visit and dinner." Rav laughed "because I know you two that's why." Mar hrrmmpffhed and went off towards the dining room with a sparkle in his eye.

Marti'en stood next to the bed looking down at a sleeping Jenee, gently she touched her finger tips to Jenee's forehead, Marti'en smiled to herself nodding this was the mate for Hank, Marti'en could feel the strength of the woman, the courage and determination that had kept her alive, this was a woman who wouldn't hesitate to pick up a sword and defend her loved ones, she would stand by her mate till the end of time. This was the woman who would be the Mother of future generations of Cairin's. Marti'en felt the nightmare's, the pain, the trembling fear in the young woman's mind, softly she took the nightmare's away, took the pain away and soothed her fears, knowing what she had been through would ultimately make her a stronger woman. Marti'en knew Hank had the kindness, the gentleness but most of all the love in his heart and soul to deal with what was to come, it would bond them together.

Rav pulled Natalie onto his lap rubbing his hand over her back "you look tired, what do you think about getting some help around here? I also thought you could talk to Mother, she can fill you in on baby Rav's" he said with a grin. Natalie chuckled snuggling against Rav's chest "I think that's a good idea, Mary's daughter Jessie would do very nicely. I had planned on talking to your Mother, I've heard a few baby Rav horror stories." Rav grinned innocently at her. Listening to the storm outside Rav looked at Natalie "what's different about this storm? I can feel it but I can't figure out what it is." Natalie whispered in Rav's ear watching the look on his face, Rav hugged her a little tighter.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.