Book 4 - Hank's Story - Cover

Book 4 - Hank's Story

Copyright© 2009 by The Missing Eros

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Careful...some things some of you won't like....please read the disclaimer on the Author's page.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction  

Jenee lay half awake almost in a dream like state, she didn't really care anymore, the periods of blackness were getting longer and longer. At least this way she couldn't feel the pain, the horrible unbearable humiliation, each time Mindon or one of his guards came in the cell. At first she had tried to keep track of how long she had been held, then slowly apathy had set in, each day had blended into another as she tried to fight the beatings, the torture, the rapes. She had quickly learned the more she resisted, the more she tried not to scream the worse Mindon got, so she had stopped resisting and started screaming which seemed to please Mindon's cruel warped mind. Jenee knew she wasn't the only woman locked away in this hell hole, she had heard their screams, heard them begging for mercy only to start screaming and moaning in pain again as they begged.

Jenee choked back a sob and felt her parched cracked lips start to bleed again, if only she could see Hank one last time before she died, the Hank she had adored and worshiped even as a young girl, she had always known that her father would marry her to some rich Lord, she knew her duty to her family and would never say no to her father's choice, but that hadn't stopped her from loving Hank. She smiled in her mind as she saw Hank as a young boy his sword almost bigger then he was, standing defiantly in the courtyard saying he had come to learn to be a warrior. They had become buddies laughing, playing and fighting, then she started to grow up angry at the changes in her body, angry that Hank and her brothers had started to treat her differently. She had fought those changes so hard but it hadn't done any good. She had been so confused at the blushes on Hank's face as he looked at her and furious when she would blush in return. Over the years Hank came and went, many times bring the sweet silly Trink with him, each time she saw Hank he had looked more handsome, more masculine, more sure of himself and those around him and she would fall in love with him all over again. The day had come as she knew it would when her father engaged her to Lord Ristly, she had only met the man once, but that didn't matter, this was the way things were done. Hank had left saying he was off adventuring, and she had never seen him again except in her dreams, before he left he had given her a gold bracelet, they had laughed as it slipped off her wrist, he had called her skinny then knelt down and clasped it around her ankle, smiling he had told her she now wore a part of Cairin, then swinging his sword into the air he was gone.

Jenee cringed hearing a noise, not moving she listened to the scurrying of an unseen animal, with a whimper she lashed out with her feet keeping them away. As she had gotten weaker they had gotten bolder, she had never seen anything but their small red eye's and felt their shape teeth biting her if she made the mistake of falling asleep. Jenee wanted to scream at them, soon you can feast on me all you want you bastards but she didn't dare it would only draw attention to herself. Jenee jerked her leg trying to look down at her ankle, silly she told herself your going crazed no way her ankle bracelet could be warm and glowing. Not daring to move her head or her wrists for fear of making the chains rattle, she tried to bring her leg up. Her wrists were chained to rings on the floor the metal collar around her neck chained to the wall, she giggled as she held up her leg, it was glowing! She was surely going crazy, she giggled again then quickly went quiet listening to see if the key keeper as she called him had heard her.

Mix unlocked the door and strolled in grinning his awful leering grin, Jenee pressed back against the damp slime covered wall. "Enjoying yourself in here are you bitch" he laughed as the small whip he always carried lashed out repeatedly across her naked breasts, shoving the whip between her thighs he grinned again watching her cringe "what was so funny? I heard you laughing in here?" Jenee tried to shake her head rasping out that nothing was funny she hadn't been laughing, she hated hearing the pleading in her voice but she guessed it didn't matter anymore, she knew there was nothing she could say to stop him. Jenee moaned in pain and tried to pull away, kicking weakly at him as he shoved the handle of the whip inside her, Mix laughed slapping her, pulling open his pants he tossed aside the whip and thrust into her, his hands clawing and squeezing her breasts making sure he pressed hard over the whip marks. Jerking out of her he stood up spurting his seed all over her face, reaching down he grabbed her hair and smeared it into her all ready filthy grime encrusted face, while he laughed.

Jenee blinked sure she had finally lost her mind as she watched Mix step back then suddenly his head left his body that crumpled onto the filthy ground. She couldn't stop staring at the surprised look on his face, his head laying next to her leg, the last thing she remembered was the sound of her own screams filling the cell.

Brax grabbed the keys off Mix's body quickly he shut the door and locked it, looking over his shoulder at Hank "No way we're going to make it out of here, there must be thirty guards running down the passageway." Hank nodded as he swung his sword slicing through the chains holding Jenee, he didn't even know if he could talk he was so furious, all he wanted to do was hack the dead bastards body to piece's after what he had done to Jenee. "Chad, Brax, get over here" Hank yelled hearing the banging on the thick door. Hank grabbed Chad thrusting him inside his vest, telling Brax to hold onto his sword belt, Hank picked up Jenee, holding her by one arm, he swung up his sword and rasped out "Natalie!"

Natalie sat in the solarium sewing, listening to Trink muttering about a bad storm coming, he could feel it in his bones, an odd sort of storm to his way of thinking. Natalie nodded "perhaps we should close the shutters and make sure the stables are shut tight, if the storm is going to be that bad, Rav should be home from his father's soon." Dropping her sewing Natalie stood up quickly staring at the group that had suddenly appeared in the middle of the solarium as she ran forward she silently called to Rav "I need you home, it's Hank!" Trink wailed as he rushed forward looking at the battered group, coming up to Hank he was afraid to touch him. Hank and Brax were covered with knife cuts and sword slashes dripping blood all over the floor, Hank knelt on the floor cradling Jenee in his arms, he bent over her as if protecting her. Natalie knelt down by Hank "where is Chad, Hank? You have to let go of her so I can see how badly hurt she is, Hank? listen to me Hank, let me help her." Natalie put her hand on Hank's arm, "Hank, it's going to be all right, where is Chad?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.