Book 4 - Hank's Story - Cover

Book 4 - Hank's Story

Copyright© 2009 by The Missing Eros

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Careful...some things some of you won't like....please read the disclaimer on the Author's page.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction  

Hank spent the next few months traveling back and forth between Cairin and Rav's home, he was a frequent visitor to SheringCross and the Keep. He watched them slowly forget WindWhispers, he saw once again Kim and Jacquilt avoiding each other, each afraid to be the first to go to the other. Chad came and went spending most of his time at home and at the fairy village.

Natalie watched Hank pacing back and forth from one end of the solarium to the other, finally in exasperation she put down her sewing "why don't you go traveling for awhile Hank, this restlessness isn't like you." Hank nodded absent mindedly still trying to place what was wrong, he had had that feeling since leaving the gathering and the more he tried to figure it out the more annoyed he became when nothing came to his mind. "I think I will, I'll leave tomorrow, tonight is the usual get together at the Keep, I want to stay for that."

Hank strode past Rav as he left the solarium, Rav kissed Natalie "is he still pacing and growling at everyone?" Natalie nodded "yes and its driving me crazy, I've tried several times to find out what the problem is but he doesn't seem to know himself and its only making him more agitated."

Several hours later Hank walked into the study saying hello to Jacquilt, glancing out the window into the dark garden Hank sighed "have you ever had the sense that there's something wrong but can't figure out what? I know it's important." Jacquilt set down the book he was reading "is it something here or something at Cairin, have you been able to isolate where the problem is?" Hank shook his head "I haven't been able to concentrate well enough to fix it on one area, I know it's not here or SheringCross, I just don't know what it is." growled Hank running fingers through his hair. Jacquilt nodded "perhaps later we can sit down and try to find out at least where if not what."

Kim flew into the study, not seeing Hank standing over by the windows she snapped at Jacquilt "dinner is almost on the table are you coming or are you going to hide some more in here." Jacquilt frowned "Your getting ruder by the minute Kim, I am not hiding in here I have been reading." Kim snorted and flew over to stand on the desk in front of Jacquilt "oh is that what you call it now a days." Jacquilt bent down "and just what is that supposed to mean?" Putting her hands on her hips Kim glared at Jacquilt "it means anything I want it to mean!" Hank sighed and slipped out of the study, catching a passing Mathew "pull up a chair and sit in front of the study door, don't let anyone in there until one of them comes out alive." Mathew laughed "right yea are Hank, the two need to fight it out."

Jacquilt stood up so quickly the chair fell over "That's it, I've had enough of your sniping, what you need is a spanking!" Kim laughed "ohhh you think your man enough to spank me huh well think twice." Kim gasped finding herself face to face with a Jacquilt just a few inches taller the she was. Jacquilt reached out and grabbed Kim's wrist, sitting down on a book laying on the desk he pulled her over his knee's, jerking her dress up he started to paddle her bottom, squealing Kim shoved and pushed but couldn't get away, angry she leaned down and bite him hard on the thigh. Jacquilt let out a yelp of pain and spanked her harder, as his hand came down on her bottom one last time he could hear her crying and took a shuddering breath. His hand slide over her bottom, he could see the red hand prints against the white skin and groaned as his hand started to caress softly over the hand prints "I didn't mean to hurt you dearheart, I'm sorry."

Kim went still sniffling as she felt his hand soft as silk sliding over the cheeks of her bottom, blinking she told herself she hadn't heard him call her dearheart, it was a mistake. Wiggling trying to get off his lap she stiffened again almost moaning as she felt his hard arousal against her side. She did moan when she felt him bend down and his lips start kissing the red handprints, his hand slipping between her thighs. Breathing heavily Jacquilt closed his eyes as his fingers found the very core of her heat, his tongue licked the red cheeks of her bottom. He heard her moaning and licked a little harder, his fingers gently spreading her and sliding inside, groaning he felt how wet and hot she was and pushed his fingers a little further inside then back out slowly caressingly. Kim opened her thighs panting wanting to feel more and more she started to rock her hips until she thought she would scream with pleasure, squeezing her thighs tight trapping his hand between her thighs she moaned deeply. His fingertips flicking back and forth over her, Jacquilt felt her shudder at the same time she moaned his name, moving his hand faster he felt her juices dripping off his fingers, bringing her to orgasm he heard every sexy little noise of pleasure she made, taking several deep breaths he turned her over and looked into her flushed face, her breath coming in gasping pants. Laying her down he slide between her thighs, with a deep groan he thrust into her feeling her close around his hard shaft he shuddered "ohhh gods I've wanted you for so long Dearheart, I love you so much, don't move let me savor every second." whispered Jacquilt against her lips as he slowly started to rock his hips, kissing her deeply he took her moans into his mouth, his tongue moving with the motions of his hips he made love to her mouth as his body made love to hers. Kim moaned as her body shuddered and shivered all over her legs tightened around his hips pulling him closer, her fingers ran through his hair. "I love you Jacquilt, I always have, ohh please don't stop, harder love me harder." Kim gasped against his neck as she felt him respond to her words, his hips pounding against her she cried out his name her orgasm rocking her as she felt him stiffen and rasp out her name, his seed pumping into her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.