The Teachers a Pet - Cover

The Teachers a Pet

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young woman, fresh out of college, begins her teaching career at the only school that would employ her. The pretty but very spoiled young blonde, accustomed to a life of privilege, soon learns that she is the only white person at an all black high school attempting to teach English to students that aren't interested in what she has to say. But they are interested in something else. She soon finds herself at the mercy of her students.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Body Modification  

Things were about to get worse. The door to my classroom suddenly opened and Jamal came in, followed closely by the teacher that he had been talking with in the hallway before first period this morning.

Jamal closed the door and locked it and they walked over to my desk. I stood up and faced them. As soon as I saw Jamal, and saw him lock my door, I knew that something bad was going to happen. I watched them approach me and waited nervously to see what this was all about.

I didn't have long to wait. Jamal said, "Alice, this is Mr. Cord. He's my history teacher. You haven't met have you?"

I shook my head. I hadn't met any of the other teachers. Mr. Cord was a short, middle aged black man. He was balding and he was very out of shape. He was only about five feet, eight inches tall but he must have weighed close to two hundred and fifty pounds.

Jamal said, "I don't expect that I'll have any trouble getting a passing grade in English this year. Will I, Alice?"

There was only one answer, of course. I shook my head. I was too nervous to speak.

Jamal continued, "That's good, Alice. The problem is I don't generally do very well in history either. I'm just terrible at remembering all of those names and dates. So I had a heart to heart talk with Mr. Cord and we worked out a little deal. You are going to take your clothes off and bend over your desk and let Mr. Cord fuck you and he is going to give me a passing grade in history. It's really nice of you to help me out like this, Alice. Now take your clothes off."

I was frozen. I stared at them in disbelief. How could a teacher be going along with this hoodlum?!

But then I almost laughed out loud. I'M going along with this hoodlum!!

Jamal waited a minute for me to obey. When I didn't move he said, "Alice, if I have to take your clothes off you will probably end up losing another button or two."

I looked at the determined expression on Jamal's face, and the look of lust on Mr. Cord's face. I knew that my situation was hopeless.

The tears were running down my cheeks again as I pulled my blouse out of my skirt and unbuttoned it. I took it off and placed it on the corner of my desk. I unrolled the waistband of my skirt and unfastened it. I let it slide down over my hips and I stepped out of it. I kept my eyes down now and stared at the floor as I dropped my skirt on my desk. I couldn't stand to look at Mr. Cord's face.

Jamal waited until I was naked. He allowed a couple of minutes for Mr. Cord to enjoy the view of my naked body. Then he said, "You should get down on your knees, Alice. Get down there and get his cock ready so he can fuck you. That's a good girl."

I dropped to my knees and struggled with Mr. Cord's clothing. It was difficult because of the way his big belly hung over his belt. I pulled his pants and his shorts down and took his already hard cock into my mouth. I sucked his nasty cock for less than a minute before he pushed me away and said, "Not so fast, bitch. I want to cum in your cunt. Get up on the desk and lay on your back. I want to watch your little titties jiggle while I fuck you."

I stood up and stepped over to my desk. I moved my lunch out of the way. My tears were rolling off of my cheeks and falling onto my blotter and the blue panties spread out there for everyone to see. I turned around and slowly leaned back on my desk. Mr. Cord moved into position between my thighs. He grinned down at me as he lined up his cock and forced it into me quickly.

I closed my eyes as he pushed his cock inside of me. He reached out and twisted my nipple and said, "Open your eyes, bitch. I want you to see how much fun I'm having."

I opened my eyes and watched his average sized cock slide into my body. I took note of the fact that I was wet again. His cock entered me easily and when he pulled it out again it was glistening with my juices.

As disgusting as he was, and as humiliating as this situation was, I couldn't deny that his cock felt very good when he entered me. It had been a long time since I had enjoyed that erotic feeling of fullness that a woman gets when her pussy is full of a hot, thrusting cock.

His strokes quickly became more and more brutal and Mr. Cord was getting his wish. My tits were swaying and bouncing violently. He didn't last very long. He started swearing and calling me names and then he grabbed my thighs and held me tight while he slammed his cock into me. He grunted loudly, pounded his cock into me several more times and filled me with his vile cum.

Although it felt nice to have a cock in me again after so long, I was nowhere near the point of having an orgasm. I was just relieved that this latest humiliation was over. Mr. Cord pulled his cock free after a minute or so and pulled his pants back on. Without another word to me, Jamal and Mr. Cord left the room, talking about me and discussing my juicy cunt as if I were just a piece of meat.

I rushed over and locked the door. I used a handful of tissue to clean myself. I had a plastic sandwich bag in my purse with a supply of moist towelettes. I used a few of them to clean myself off and then I dressed quickly. I put my uneaten lunch away and in a daze I stared down at my panties, still spread out on the desk. Finally I snapped out of it and rushed over and unlocked the door just as the bell rang.


My first class in the afternoon was pretty bad. Word about me must be spreading through the student body like wildfire. More than a few of my students stopped on the way to their seats to pull my blouse open and look down at my breasts before moving on. It was no longer just the hoodlums in Jamal's gang molesting me.

Everyone saw what was happening and I had the impression that they all knew about the degrading acts that Jamal was making me perform. Several of the boys also stopped to pick up my panties and show them around before putting them back down carefully and spreading them out neatly.

More than a few of them did more than look. I felt hands on my bare thighs and hands on my ass. One boy even reached inside my blouse and held my breast for a moment as he smiled at me, daring me to object.

The second class of the afternoon was worse, though. Tyrell came in and stood behind me as the other students filed in and stared at me while making their way to their seats. He put his arms around my waist and pressed up against my back, rubbing himself against my ass.

He waited until everyone was seated and then, in a quiet but conversational tone of voice he said, "Jamal told us all about what happened to you in first period. You must be pretty turned on right now. And I heard you didn't cum when Cord fucked you at lunch time, either. You must really need a good hard cock right about now. Are you feeling horny, Alice?"

As he spoke quietly in my ear his hands came up and cupped my breasts, right there in front of my class. Except for a few obscene remarks the entire class had gone quiet and they were staring in awe as I allowed Tyrell to molest me.

It was starting again. I didn't know what to do. I whispered desperately, "No! I'm not horny! Now please, go sit down! Please, Tyrell. I don't deserve this!"

To my utter astonishment, he actually dropped his arms and moved back to his seat, half way up the center aisle.

When the bell rang I closed the door. I moved to the front of the class to start my lecture. Unlike every other class that I had taught up until now, the kids were all staring at me and sitting absolutely still. There wasn't a sound except for my shaky voice.

I had only just started speaking, though, when Tyrell stood up and moved to the door at the front of the room. I heard the loud click as he turned the lock. Then he strolled casually over and sat on my desk right behind me.

I turned to look at him, dreading whatever was about to happen to me.

He smiled. He didn't have that smug, self-centered, arrogant look that was Jamal's constant expression. He actually had a nice smile. There was something in his cold eyes, though, that scared the hell out of me.

He let me stand there and shake in fear for a moment. Then he said, "I hear that you get overheated in here, Alice. I guess you aren't used to being in a school on the poor side of town where we can't get air conditioning. You must have spent all of your school years in schools for rich white kids with swimming pools and football fields and air conditioning. I bet you even got to use school books that were from this century. Don't worry, Alice. We don't hold that against you. In fact we feel sorry for you. So we are going to help you stay cool while you're teaching our class. Get your ass over here!"

I stood ten feet away and whispered, "Please, Tyrell! Please don't do this to me."

He smiled and responded quietly, "It's for your own good, Alice. Now don't make me say it again. I would hate to have to spank you in front of the whole class."

I took a step and stumbled. My legs almost gave out. I was terrified of what I already knew was to come. I caught myself and regained my balance. Then I slowly stepped forward to stand in front of Tyrell.

He smiled at me and if I didn't know what was coming I would have been comforted by that smile. But I knew that the smile was just a mask.

He sat there on the front of my desk and said, "Hand me your blouse, Alice."

For the third time this day my breasts were about to be bared in my classroom!

I pulled the blouse out of my skirt. With shaking fingers I slowly unbuttoned the few remaining buttons. After taking a deep breath to steady myself I slid my blouse off and handed it to Tyrell.

I heard the murmuring behind me as I stood topless in my classroom.

Tyrell set my blouse down and said, "The skirt, Alice."

I slowly removed it as well. He took it from my hands and I felt the entire class staring at my ass now. The entire class was sitting behind me staring at my naked body in total silence.

Tyrell reached down and his fingers moved over my slit.

I was already on the verge of tears again. But when I realized how wet my pussy was as I was humiliated in front of my class once more the flood gates opened. The tears rolled down my cheeks and fell onto my exposed breasts.

He smiled that nice smile of his and said, "As soon as class is over we are going to make up for that lousy fuck that Cord threw you. Jamal will be coming back with the rest of the guys and we are all going to fuck you. I'd love to fuck you right now, right here with the whole class watching. But I promised Jamal that he could go first. I guess that's only fair. You are his cunt. He broke you. I'm going to be second, though. I bet that is one tight little pussy you have there."

He slid off of my desk and turned me around to face the class. He said, "Okay, Alice. I'm going to take my seat now. You go ahead and teach us all about English."

I stood in that spot without moving for the rest of the class and recited the lesson, all the while staring over the heads of the students in their seats. I couldn't look them in the eyes, I couldn't face them. I tried with all of my might to ignore the crude, insulting remarks and the jokes.

I realized that no one was listening to my lecture. On the other hand, they hadn't listened when I was wearing clothes, either. At least they weren't asking questions. I could try to make believe that they weren't there. I didn't have to look at them.

Tyrell had made me undress shortly after class started. I spent nearly an hour standing naked in front of my class. I didn't know whether to be relieved or not when the bell rang. Because I knew what was coming next.

I started to turn and reach for my clothes. But Tyrell saw what I had in mind and loudly enough for the entire class to hear he said, "Don't bother, Alice. You won't need them."

Several of the boys stopped on the way out to feel me up roughly. Tyrell watched and smiled.

Tyrell called out to one of the girls, Shanaya, as she was leaving. He told her to come over. She walked over to us, smirking just like that animal, Jamal. As she approached she looked me right in the eye and said, "You are such a fucking slut. I have never seen a bigger slut than you, and I've seen some sluts!"

Tyrell handed my attendance records to her and told her to drop them off at the office. He told her that I was going to be busy.

She grinned and said, "I wish I could stay and watch. I never seen a pretty little blonde get gang banged before."

Tyrell said, "Come on back after you drop those off. You can watch if you want. We don't mind."

She sighed and said, "I can't tonight. I gotta go to family court with my dumb brother."

Tyrell smiled and said, "Well don't worry. I imagine we'll be doing it again tomorrow. The bitch is broken now. She'll be getting lots of cock from now on."

Shanaya grinned and said, "I'll be here."

Before she left she got a serious look on her face and said, "But just to watch. I ain't gonna fuck you guys."

Tyrell shrugged and said, "I don't give a shit. Who you fuck ain't up to me."

Shanaya left with the attendance forms. Tyrell and I stood in front of my desk waiting.

All this time the classroom door was open. The hallway was crowded with students glancing in as they passed by. I was standing there naked. There were numerous loud, obscene remarks yelled out to attract even more attention to my helpless condition.

It was only a few minutes before Jamal and his gang came in and at last the door was closed and locked. My fate was sealed.

Jamal came over and stood in front of me. One of his large, rough hands came up and began caressing my breast. To my dismay it actually felt pretty damned good! While Jamal was exploring my breasts, Tyrell was standing beside him describing for him in detail how I spent the entire period teaching in the nude. Jamal and his gang of thugs got a big kick out of that.

He turned his attention back to me and asked as if he was concerned for my well being, "Cord wasn't much of a fuck, was he? Well don't worry, Alice. We are going to make it up to you. I've been thinking about how much fun it was going to be to fuck you since I saw you on Monday. I knew the minute I saw you that you didn't have a spine. You have needed someone to tell you what to do all your life. You think you are having a terrible time. You think you are a victim of a rowdy gang of black teenagers. But your pussy is leaking like a sieve. Isn't it, Alice? You love this shit. You love being humiliated like this. You have never been so turned on in your spoiled little life have you?"

I shook my head violently and screamed, "NO!! I hate this! I hate you! I hate all of you!"

Jamal just smiled and calmly replied, "No, Alice. You are saying that because that is what you are supposed to think. That was what they taught you to think when you were growing up. That isn't how you really feel, though. Reach down and stick your finger in your cunt and show it to me."

I didn't move right away and he snapped, "Do it!"

I reluctantly obeyed him. I knew what I was going to find. I slid my finger into my hot, wet pussy and then pulled it out, sopping wet. I held it up to show him and I could not have been more embarrassed.

He guided my finger to my lips and I sucked it clean as he stared into my eyes. Then he said, "Poor Alice. You have been a slut all of these years and didn't even know it. We're doing you a favor here."

Jamal put his large, strong hands around my waist. He lifted me up easily and put me down on my desk as if I was weightless. I groaned in fear as he began to remove his pants and underwear. At least I'm pretty sure it was fear.

When it was released from his clothing his hard cock pointed nearly straight up and was throbbing violently. Lube was covering the fat head and dripping down the shaft.

He stood between my knees and stared into my eyes. He took my hand and wrapped it around his cock. I couldn't help but notice how small and how starkly white my hand looked against his large black cock. He smiled and said, "This is what you need. You are going to have to fuck Cord and a few others from time to time. But you don't have to enjoy it. You will do that for me because you have to."

"Me and my friends here, though, you are going to love fucking us. All these young healthy cocks are going to feel so good in your sweet pussy! You're going to want to marry all eight of us! By the end of this hour you are going to be the happiest teacher in this fucked up rundown school."

He leaned forward and put his hand behind my head. He placed his lips on mine and we started kissing. While we kissed he edged closer until his cock was rubbing against my belly. He grabbed my legs and pulled me closer to the edge of the desk. Then he spread my legs and broke the kiss long enough to say, "Put it in, Alice. Put the head of my cock inside of your pretty cunt. I'm going to fuck you now. I'm going to give you what you need, what you have needed since you were a little girl."

He put his lips back on mine and as his tongue forced its way between my lips I guided the head of his cock to my pussy. As soon as he felt the head of his cock slip into me he started sliding it in slowly.

I groaned in pleasure. I couldn't help it and I detested myself for giving in so easily. But as much as I hated him, and as much as I hated being raped, gang raped, in front of all these boys, damn that felt good when his big cock started stretching out the walls of my sopping wet pussy!!

His cock was long and hard and virile. His hard body was athletic and in great shape. He was tall and strong and muscular and so overpowering. I hated to admit it, but being taken against my will like this was really turning me on. I'm sorry. I know that I will probably have my women's lib ID card taken away. But there is just something about this terrible act that appeals to something deep down inside of me. Something about the idea that I am being ordered around and raped by a man like this was incredibly exciting, and I was only just now coming to realize it for the first time in my life. It struck right at the animal core of me.

I didn't have to worry about him finding out. He already seemed to realize it. The shock was mine when I finally came to realize it. I refused to show it though.

Jamal kept his hand behind my head and held me upright with our faces inches apart when he wasn't actually kissing me. He stroked his cock into me, long, slow, demanding strokes as his eyes stared into mine. I had surrendered to him on Monday and he knew it. He could have fucked me then. He had purposely drawn it out until this afternoon. He and his friends were enjoying degrading me as much as they had enjoyed making me suck their cocks yesterday. And as much as they were all going to enjoy fucking me this afternoon.

Life as I knew it was over now. My body no longer belonged to me. It hadn't since Monday. But this was the first time that I had acknowledged it to myself. I had read about women who enjoyed being treated like this, fantasized about it, got off on it. But I was never one of them. I couldn't deny what I was feeling, though. I may hate Jamal and his friends and what they are doing to me. But Christ! That cock moving in and out of me felt so fucking good right now! He knew it too. They all knew it.

Jamal started speeding up and his free hand started manipulating my breast. He wasn't caressing me. He was squeezing, pulling, mauling. It hurt like hell. And it sent shockwaves of pleasure directly to my clit.

I came before he did. There was no hiding it, either. I threw my head back and though I bit my lip to keep from crying out I still came loudly, moaning and groaning and fighting to keep from screaming out loud.

Jamal cried out, too. He leaned forward and raped my mouth with his tongue, just the way he was raping my pussy with his hard cock. After several violent strokes he tensed up and I knew that he was filling me with his cum. I shuddered in forced pleasure and then we stayed like that for a long moment with his cock still buried deep inside of me.

He sighed loudly and straightened up. Even though I had my eyes closed I knew that he was staring at my face. I wanted to cry. I wanted to run and hide. But the aftershocks of my orgasm were still coursing through my body and I felt my body shiver uncontrollably several times before he finally pulled free.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.