The Teachers a Pet - Cover

The Teachers a Pet

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young woman, fresh out of college, begins her teaching career at the only school that would employ her. The pretty but very spoiled young blonde, accustomed to a life of privilege, soon learns that she is the only white person at an all black high school attempting to teach English to students that aren't interested in what she has to say. But they are interested in something else. She soon finds herself at the mercy of her students.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Body Modification  

I stopped in at the office and checked my box. I picked up the attendance sheets for the day, walked quickly to my classroom and sat down at my desk. The principal stopped by before the bell to see if I was alright.

I tried to smile and assure him that I was doing fine. He looked at me funny, as if he expected me to complain about something. But I felt like I had already missed my opportunity to tell him what happened to me yesterday afternoon.

He just looked at me for a moment. But he didn't say anything. He finally just shrugged and left. I thought it strange at the time.

Too soon the bell rang and the terror started all over again. I caught myself examining every young male that entered my class that day, trying to decide if he was one of the attackers that I had not recognized. I saw several that I was sure had been among them. I also saw knowing looks on the faces of almost all of the rest of them. They all seemed to know!

The main assailant, though, the boy that had seemed to be in charge, the large boy that had first assaulted me and who was in my first class, I recognized him immediately. He was the young bully that had forced another student to move yesterday so that he could sit in the front row and stare at me all during the class.

He smirked at me from the moment that he walked in the room. I could see that others were watching me closely, waiting to see what I would do. I did the only thing that I could. I taught my class. Well, I tried to teach my class. There were only a couple of the girls that were even listening to me. I might as well have been speaking Latin.

The entire hour passed just like yesterday, with the boys asking suggestive questions and everyone laughing at my discomfort. I was wasting my time trying to teach these kids and we all knew it.

The bell finally rang. Jamal, my attacker, waited until the others had all left. He remained in his seat, smirking at me as the rest of the class filed out of the room. Then he stood up, winked at me lasciviously, and left without a word.

Several times throughout the rest of the day I spotted students in my classes that I was pretty sure had been among that group of boys that attacked me yesterday afternoon. They all smirked at me as I struggled to maintain my composure and say the things that were required of me.

I sat at my desk with my door closed during my lunch hour and ate the sandwich that I had not been able to eat yesterday. I sat and stared at the bank of windows mindlessly after I ate. I took comfort in the only thing I could. I seemed to have gotten past the need to cry.

I heard a noise at the door just before the bell rang but I didn't see anyone. Before the next bell rang I went over to open my door and I saw a piece of paper that someone had slid under the door. I picked it up and saw that it was a piece of notebook paper with my name and address and phone number on it. That was all. No threats. They were just letting me know that they knew where I lived. I knew for sure that it wasn't over now.

I went through the motions for my afternoon classes. Today I was resolved that I would not be one of the last ones to leave. I would leave with the other teachers. Then the kids would have to leave me alone.

I watched impatiently as the kids filed out after my last class. When the last student had gone I grabbed my purse and headed for the door. Before I got to it, though, it was blocked by the large, ominous student that seemed bent on making a victim of me.

He stood in the door and asked if I was leaving. As he spoke he was almost daring me to try getting past him. He was toying with me. His confidence was incredibly unnerving.

I stared at him for a moment and then I said as forcefully as I could, "Get out of my way, Jamal. I didn't turn you in yesterday. But if you touch me again I will have you arrested."

He smiled and came into the room. His friends came in after him and the last one in closed and locked the door. I noticed that their number had swollen by one today. There were eight of them. I recognized more of them now. I had been scanning their faces throughout the day and I knew that at least some of them were in my classes.

I tried again. "If you don't unlock that door and let me go I will scream. Now get out of my way!"

Jamal just smirked down at me and walked slowly over to where I was standing on shaking legs. He came to a stop in front of me and in a quiet, taunting voice said, "I don't think so, Alice. I don't think you will scream. I don't think you will report me. I think you need me."

I shook my head violently and my voice broke as I tried once more to demand that they let me go.

Instead, Jamal's hand came up and caressed my hair and my neck again. Then his finger traced a path over my face, ending at my lips. He stood watching me as his finger moved over me and then he said, "You have a very pretty face, Alice. You have a very pretty face and a very sexy body. You're a natural blonde aren't you? I like blondes. I like the contrast when I move my hands over their bodies. I love to look down and watch my black cock going in and out of their mouths, or their pussies. That always turns me on. You're going to love it, too. You just don't realize it yet."

I shook my head but I didn't move as he gently but firmly inserted his large finger into my mouth as if it was a cock. He moved it in and out slowly, all the while staring at my face.

As much as what he was doing, his arrogance was infuriating!

I wanted desperately to scream, to run. I have no idea why I did nothing as he stood there molesting me at his leisure.

He watched me accept his finger in my mouth for a moment and then he said, "I bet it has been a long time since you sucked a cock, hasn't it, Alice?"

I shuddered in revulsion at the very idea of it. It wasn't that I objected to sucking cocks on principal. In fact, I rather enjoyed it. I even swallowed! A man's ejaculate wasn't the tastiest stuff in the world. But I enjoyed being responsible for that much pleasure, and swallowing kind of excited me. It was such a nasty thing to do! But I had only been with one man in my life, my ex fiancé. The idea of taking this hoodlum's big, black cock in my mouth was simply unimaginable!

Well, it was for me. He seemed to be able to imagine it. He finally pulled his finger out of my mouth and started lightly moving it around my face again. It moved down my chin and then traveled gently down my neck and traced a path between my breasts.

I shuddered again and brought my hands up to stop him. He snapped, "Put your arms down, Alice."

I don't know why. For the life of me I can't explain it. But I obeyed! I let my hands fall to my sides and I groaned in fear as his finger moved around one of my breasts and then up over the nipple, teasing me through my clothing.

He never once took his eyes from mine, though. And for some reason, I was held helpless by his eyes, and by the smug look on his face. I couldn't move. I couldn't scream. Instead I felt a few tears run down my cheeks. Before they could fall from my face, he leaned forward and licked them from my cheek without ever taking his eyes from mine.

He straightened up slowly. I quietly began to beg him to let me go but he ignored me once again. His finger moved casually to my other breast. He ignored my pleas and said, "Alice, you wear too many clothes. We are going to have to work on your wardrobe. This bra feels like something my mother would wear. A young girl like you doesn't need a big, thick bra like this. Hell, with your little tits you don't need a bra at all! And those skirt that go down past your knees. What are you, the anti-sex?! Before you leave here this afternoon I am going to give you some suggestions on how to dress. A girl with a body like yours needs to show it off more."

He took me in his arms again and this time I didn't bother to struggle. I knew I would lose. I surrendered immediately as his tongue entered my mouth and his hands moved over my body at will. I groaned in terror. I was sure that I would be raped this afternoon. Right here in the classroom where I would have to spend the entire year looking at him and his friends. Oh god! His friends! They had been silent all of this time. I had all but forgotten all about them. They had watched me surrender to this horrible creature. I had let him stick his finger in my mouth like a little cock. I had let him caress me and move his finger over my breasts. I made no move to defend myself or resist his advances.

Jamal broke the kiss for a moment and whispered in my ear. "Put your arms around my neck, Alice."

I did! Oh god! I don't know why! But to my great shame I obeyed! I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck and we kissed again. And once more his rough hands moved over my body freely. It went on and on. It was probably the longest kiss of my life! He never went beyond that and touching me over my clothing though. He didn't pull my skirt up or attempt to unbutton my blouse. He just kissed me.

When at last he broke the kiss he held me in his arms for a moment and whispered in my ear, "You give me a hard on, Alice. I bet you have one hell of a tight pussy don't you? I have been watching you in class. You have an ass like a sixteen year old, high and tight and firm. Has anyone ever fucked you in the ass, Alice?

I gasped in horror at the very idea.

He chuckled and said, "I didn't think so. Don't worry, I'll take it easy on you the first few times. I'm not really an ass man anyway. I like a nice tight pussy. I bet your pussy is as tight as a virgin's. Ain't it, Alice?"

I did not respond to his filthy questions. I still wasn't fighting him, though. It was embarrassing when he finally turned me loose. I almost fell to the floor.

He stood back and I didn't want to, but I couldn't help noticing that large bulge in his pants. It seemed like, at least in his case, the stereotype held true. He saw where my eyes were looking and he said, "Not yet, Alice. But soon, I can see how much you need it."

He stepped out of the way then and just like yesterday afternoon, his friends each took a turn kissing me and moving their hands freely over my body. I was made to wrap my arms around the necks of each of them and I found myself returning their passionate kisses. Even worse, I found myself becoming aroused.

I didn't understand. I knew that I was terrified and wanted desperately for someone to come to the door and save me. These large young men scared me so much that I could hardly breathe. Still, I recognized that feeling building up. It had been a long time. But I had not forgotten what it was like to be excited by the touch of a man, to respond to a passionate kiss.

It went on and on until they all had a turn kissing and touching me. Then they all simply turned around and left, all of them except Jamal. He was leaning against the wall near the door. He was staring at me and smirking.

After a moment he said, "It bothers the fuck out of you that this turns you on, doesn't it, Alice? Look at you, sweet, prim and proper young Alice. Here you are, getting all hot and bothered by a gang of kids that you would not even stop to piss on if they were on fire. I bet the only black people that you have spoken to in your entire life were waiters in restaurants. You can't stand being in this building with all of these black people, all these black kids. You are terrified of us because of the color of our skin."

"Well, don't worry, Alice. I am going to do you a favor. I am going to help you get over your fear. In exchange, here is what you have to do for me. When you come to school tomorrow you had best not be wearing a bra. Do you understand me?"

I stared at him for moment and then I surrendered again. I nodded. He smiled and said, "Good girl, Alice. Then he pushed away from the wall and moved over in front of me. He reached down and started slowly, calmly lifting my skirt as if he had every right in the world to do so.

I squeaked in fear. But I made no move as my skirt moved slowly up to mid thigh. He looked down and said, "This is how long I want your skirts from now on. This is important, Alice. If you don't come to school dressed the way that I tell you then I am going to have to alter your clothing. You don't want me to have to do that, Alice. I'm apt to get carried away."

He kept addressing me by my first name, as if to put me in my place. It was unnecessary. I was already terrified. I already knew my place. I nodded again as I noted how much of my thighs were exposed. I had not worn a mini skirt since high school. I was a modest person and I had never really been comfortable in them. It would be so much worse here, now, in front of my students and the people in the office.

I had yet to meet another teacher. I hadn't the nerve to go to the teacher's lounge at lunch time. What was it going to be like now, when they saw me in a short skirt and no bra?

Jamal smiled again and said, "I have to go now, Alice. Before I leave, let me have another kiss."

I groaned, but I didn't protest. I reached my arms around his neck again and tipped my head back. As we kissed his hand gripped my thigh just below my crotch. I gasped, but I didn't pull away. I never pulled away! I never fought him! What the hell was wrong with me?!

The kiss was brief this time. I felt his tongue at my lips and I parted them. After our tongues did that little dance that they do he let me go. He grinned down at me then, that horrible arrogant grin and said, "See you tomorrow, Alice."

Then he was gone.

I glanced at the clock and saw that the entire episode with Jamal and his gang had lasted forty-five minutes! I had been kissed and touched for nearly an hour. Kissed and touched? No, I had been assaulted for nearly an hour.

I grabbed my purse and started to run out to the parking lot when I remembered the attendance sheets. I wanted desperately to rush home and consume mass quantities of alcohol. I was a wreck!

I had to turn in those attendance sheets first, though. I picked them up, raced down to the office and dropped them off. There were only two people remaining in the office and they looked at me funny. I couldn't help getting the feeling that they knew what had happened to me. I was sure that was just my imagination, though. Everyone couldn't know the torment that I was being put through.

I went to my car and started home. Half way to my apartment I passed the Goodwill thrift shop and I remembered the alterations that Jamal had required in my dresses. I pulled into the parking lot and shut off my car. I sat in my car for a long time, trying to think. Was I really going to do this for that boy? Was I going to let him determine what I wore? I knew that if I did, if I dressed the way he demanded, he would soon be having sex with me. I will have surrendered.

But then I reminded myself that I had already surrendered. And Jamal and his gang were all well aware of it. I had said nothing about the assaults of the last two days. I dreaded going to school tomorrow dressed as he had demanded. If I didn't, though, I knew that he would certainly make good on his promise to alter my clothing and embarrass me even more.

I knew that I was sinking deeper and deeper into a situation that was spiraling out of control. I knew that I still had alternatives. I could go to the principal and demand that he do something about Jamal. I was afraid, though. I didn't have to be a Rhodes Scholar to know that Jamal would make me regret it if I reported him.

I could call the police and report him and his gang for assault. I could just see the headlines now! I would have to leave the school if I did that. I would have to move. And I had nowhere else to go.

I imagined the questions that I would have to answer if I chose either of those alternatives. Why had I not said anything the first time, or the second? Why had I not struggled? Why had I not screamed? There was a security guard at the front door. He would have heard me from my classroom if I had put up any kind of a struggle. Somehow, though, even worse than that, was the idea of my friends finding out that I had allowed myself to be kissed and groped by an entire gang of black hoodlums, twice! I could never face my friends again.

With my mind screaming, "NO! Don't do this!" I got out of my car and went into the store. There was almost no one inside. I had never bought second hand clothing before and I was embarrassed just to be there. But I had no choice. I couldn't sew. Altering my skirts and dresses myself was out of the question. And last I checked I was still poor. I could not really afford even these second hand clothes. I had yet to receive my fist paycheck.

The alternative was unthinkable, though. Besides, I had been saving a lot of money on food the last few days. As I looked through the racks of skirts I saw that it wouldn't be that bad. Nearly everything I saw was priced from a couple of dollars down to as low as a quarter.

I picked out a dozen short skirts easily. There was a wide variety of them. I held them up to my waist and looked down. There was a large selection of skirts that were all approximately the length that Jamal had demanded. I looked around and spotted the changing room. I went inside and although it made my skin crawl to try on used clothing I forced myself to do it. Most of the skirts fit like they had been made for me. A few were too large or too small but I selected half a dozen and put the others back.

I paid for my new skirts, a grand total of twelve dollars and change, and then I rushed home and took a shower. I felt dirty just from trying those skirts on. After my shower I dressed and went down to the apartment's laundry room and washed my purchases. When they were clean and dry I went back to my apartment and made myself another strong drink. I resolved that I would have just one drink tonight. I didn't want another of those terrible headaches in the morning.

I stood in front of the refrigerator for a long time, staring at the meager contents. I saw nothing that I wanted to eat though. I really wasn't hungry. I was much too upset to eat.

I sat down and tried to read my book. But after reading the same paragraph over and over for a few minutes I gave up and went to bed. I sat up in bed, sipped my drink and stared at the wall.

No matter how much I tried not to think about it, I kept thinking about what had happened to me today. My mind kept trying to go farther. I was not so naïve as to think that this was all about kissing and crude groping. I knew where this was going. I knew that I had to stop it. I didn't know how, though. I seemed to have already rejected the only possible ways out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.