Family Enslaved - Cover

Family Enslaved

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 16 : Requite

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 16 : Requite - As a professional Dominatrix, I'm rather well-accustomed to leading a double life. When my secret is discovered by my father, however, I quickly realize that I'm not the only member of my family with a taste for the perverse! Our little reunion was to become the perfect opportunity to clean out the closets of our past and start our lives anew. BDSM isn't merely a choice of lifestyle, it's a philosophy.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Pregnancy  

"What a messy slave!" I clucked my tongue, but only barely.

Mostly I was trying to catch my breath as Katrina worked her tongue deep into the hot confines of my well-spermed cunt. Daddy had loosened me up good and now gravity and Katrina's hungry mouth were working hard to remove his incestuous load.

I lifted my ass slightly, enough so that Peter could film long clinging dollops of cum dripping out of me and into Katrina's mouth. She'd always been an exceptional pussy licker, but this was really special the way she was working my cunt so eagerly. I'd intended it as something of a tease, a bit of a punishment even, as I'd felt certain my beautiful lesbian slave wouldn't enjoy swallowing a man's orgasm. Perhaps Katrina's pleasure simply came from the fact that she was doing it for me. Knowing her the way I did, that idea wasn't so very far fetched.

She was a real mess too, covered with a variety of food and condiments from Mom's refrigerator. That my mother had helped make that mess was surprising, but only because Mom had sort of a fetish for keeping her kitchen neat and clean. It was anything but that for the moment, and Katrina ... Her luscious firm tits were covered with whipped cream, warm and runny now from her own body heat, spilling over her body like thin milk leaking from her breasts.

The girl's taut belly was stained red from a small jar of maraschino cherries. One of them was still lodged in her belly button and I thought my mother had been eating them that way. Katrina's pussy had been fucked with a banana, I'd seen that myself, and a cucumber I was reasonably sure, not to mention a large dill pickle or two. Who knows what else the girl had taken there, probably not even Katrina herself.

At the moment though Katrina was taking my brother's big cock, just as I'd promised her. I'd tied her down to my mother's kitchen table and I was going to keep her that way, Jim and Daddy fuck her as the urge struck them. So long as they weren't busy doing something else, of course. Peter could fuck her too, as I'd sorta of promised him he could, although he'd have to wear a condom. He wouldn't mind though, he'd lusted after Katrina since the first time he'd seen her, which wasn't unlike so many other men we knew. Katrina could provoke desire with just a smile and Peter had gotten much more than that from the girl.

It was nice watching my slave get fucked, especially by my Slave-Brother, who had a cock worth taking pictures of. It was big, almost nine inches long and thick like my wrist. Katrina was feeling it inside her, writhing beneath us, straining at the nylon rope binding her to the table. She couldn't help but struggle against that huge cock as it split her sex repeatedly.

Of course the big red butt plug in her ass, so recently lubricated with grape jelly, didn't make Jim's cock feel any smaller either. Katrina was seriously stuffed now and if it wasn't exactly how I'd imagined getting her pregnant, it would at least be effective, I hoped.

"Ummmm..." Peter sighed, or perhaps groaned would be a better word as my sister-in-law worked her taut lips up and down the shaft of his cock. That was perhaps the biggest surprise of all, the way Cheryl had abandoned all pretense at modesty so quickly and easily. From being my brother's pleasant, but somewhat reserved bride, she'd transformed into something else entirely. Or blossomed is the word I'd like to use, for that's what it is when inhibitions are loosed and reluctance gives way to acceptance.

Cheryl's beauty was undeniable, like her sexuality as she knelt on the stained kitchen floor completely naked. Peter held her head with his left hand and the video camera with his right, aiming the lens at Cheryl and capturing her oral attentions in living color. I wasn't sure we'd be able to use that video for anything on my website, but I did wonder what sort of home movie Peter and Amy could put together for our private viewing pleasure. It would be quite enjoyable to sit on the sofa between Jim and Daddy, stroking their hard cocks and watching our family antics on the big screen television.

For as much sex as we were having just then, myself and Jim riding Katrina and Cheryl blowing Peter, the kitchen was very quiet. Enough so that the muffled, wet noises of Katrina's mouth working my cunt seemed unusually loud. Much like the sloppy, sucking sounds that Cheryl was making around Peter's swollen member. It almost made me laugh, simply because I do find sex funny sometimes. The way it can be a different experience from one moment to the next, even with the same person. Sometimes our pleasure can be very internalized, almost a private affair regardless of our surroundings, as it seemed to be then. Other times we're vocal and engaging, the experience enjoyed with interaction beyond that necessary for stimulation.

I should like to study that sometime, I thought, but not just then.

"Do you like that, Jim?" I wondered with a smile, breaking the relative silence and he turned his head to see me.

"Mistress?"

"Your wife," I prompted him. "Do you like watching her with another man?"

"I ... Mistress," he cleared his throat and turned his gaze back on Cheryl and Peter, "I don't know."

"I think Peter's going to cum before you do," I giggled and Peter lifted his eyes from the viewfinder to grin at me.

"She's pretty good," the man said. "Oh ... This won't take long!"

"You should fuck her," I decided, although it really was up to Cheryl. "Turn around, Slave-Sister, let Peter fuck you."

I heard the wet pop sound as Cheryl pulled Peter's cock from her mouth and she looked at me over her shoulder. "Do you want me to, Mistress?" the girl asked and I pursed my lips. "Yes, Mistress."

"Good girl," I said, rewarding Cheryl with a smile as she stood up slowly. What was the point of having a slave for a sister-in-law if I couldn't tell her what to do?

Cheryl moved to the side of the table, so that Jim was to her right and I was to the left, with Katrina stretched out before her. The pregnant woman leaned over casually, as if she'd done this a thousand times before, crossing her arms on the thin tabletop next to Katrina's side. Cheryl pushed her ass back, spreading her legs slightly and giving Peter a small wag of her hips. It was cute, a very sexy act, and I think even Jim was amused by it, or at least aroused ... As if he wasn't already. He was fucking Katrina faster now, perhaps able to concentrate a little better as he no longer had to turn his head to see his wife.

"Why are you filming everything?" Cheryl asked, which was such an obvious question it made me laugh. Peter as well and he gave Cheryl a shrug as it was decidedly up to me to do any and all explaining.

"Peter is our photographer," I pushed my cunt down on Katrina's mouth, grinding myself against her face nicely. "I had him come up from Vegas to get some pictures for the web site."

"Um, do I need a condom or..." Peter asked, stroking his cock as he stood behind Cheryl and filmed her ass.

"Am I going to be on the internet?" Cheryl posed for the camera, spreading her legs even wider as Peter bent his knees and tracked the camera lower to get a nice shot of the young woman's cunt and she seemed to enjoy it a lot.

"Do you want to be?" I asked her seriously.

"I'm already pregnant," Cheryl told Peter with a giggle. "Cum inside me, okay?"

"You are?" Peter grinned back at her. "I'm afraid to ask who the husband is."

"What?" Jim frowned at that.

"Uh, no offense," Peter said quickly.

"Never mind him," Cheryl wrinkled her nose at her husband.

"Are you getting tired, slave?" I asked katrina, lifting my pussy and shifting a little so I could see her flushed face wet with my juices.

"No Mistress," she breathed, licking her lips and smiling up at me.

"Let me see your ass, honey..." Peter told Cheryl and that was him all over, once he had a camera in his hands he thought he was God, " ... Spread your cheeks for me."

"Do you like your brother's cock? Does it feel good?" I asked Katrina.

"It feels ... Good, Mistress," Katrina said slowly, as if she wanted to use a different word. "He's been fucking me a long time."

"Yes he has," I giggled and looked at my brother. "I'm beginning to wonder hat he's doing down there."

"Me?" Jim blinked as he realized we were talking about him. Mostly he'd been watching as Peter fingered Cheryl's juicy pussy and captured her most private places on video.

"Your ass is perfect," Peter decided and Cheryl laughed at him.

"We'll have to put it on the site then." I sighed and repeated my earlier question, "Do you want to be a model, Cheryl?"

"I don't know ... Someone might see me," she replied. "Mistress."

"Everyone will see you," I giggled, reaching down to grab Katrina's tits. I'd been trying to resist them but it was hard, they looked so yummy.

"Stick a finger in your ass, Cheryl. Suck it first, get it wet," Peter suggested, slipping back into photographer mode. "Yeah ... Everybody's going to love you ... Keep going ... Just finger your ass ... I'm getting it..."

I honestly think he'd rather take pictures and film other people having sex than do it himself. Peter was weird that way. Even having a 20 year old women bent over and ready for his cock wasn't enough to completely distract him from his real passion, his true love. I won't pretend to understand it, but perhaps we're all that way. Peter was just more fortunate, or less perhaps, in that his dedication to photography was practical when it came to sex. I mean, voyuerism is a legitimate fetish, a powerful one for those caught in it, and Peter just happened to have a job that catered to his fetish. Or something. It was interesting and frustrating all at once because I did want to see him fuck my sister-in-law in front of her husband.

Cheryl was giggling and doing everything and anything Peter wanted her to and it was love at first sight, I thought. Between her and the camera, I mean. She really got into it. I tolerated being photographed, and Katrina enjoyed the intimacy of it, but Cheryl ... She was fucking that camera, and I'd known a few models who were into that. The nastier they got, the hotter it was for them and I never knew what it was that had them so turned on by it. Maybe it was the attention, or knowing they were caught forever, or perhaps it was just the idea that thousands of people would see her just like that, lusting and loving her, masturbating to her photographs. Exhibitionism.

It was enough to make me wonder if Cheryl and Peter weren't a match made in heaven.

Thankfully, having Cheryl playing the wanton slut for Peter's efforts was enough to push my brother over the edge finally. Jim loved the girl, no doubt about that, and he enjoyed a strong physical attraction for his wife. Not all men do, although I'd pity the man who'd admit it, but Jim did. Whatever he thought of Peter and the idea of seeing Cheryl suck and perhaps fuck the man, Jim did like watching his wife pose for the camera and she knew it. Not all of her enthusiasm was for Jim's benefit, but a portion of it was and that was bringing them both off.

"I'm going to cum ... Jesus, she's so tight in there..." Jim was fucking Katrina hard and giving her his attention once again.

I think we were all staring at his cock as Jim rammed himself in and out of the girl, pulling her smallish cunt lips out and then shoving them inside as they clung to the shaft. Peter was filming them now, capturing the moment for our website and we'd announce it happily. Katrina trying to get pregnant, fucking a man and taking his semen inside her eager cunt.

"Yeah ... Cum inside her, slave ... Fuck her good..." I breathed, feeling my own orgasm coming any moment.

"Are you cumming?" Cheryl giggled, bring her mouth to Katrina's flesh and kissing the girl, licking at her skin. Cheryl pressed her cheek against the other woman's tummy, staring at her husband's cock as Jim's orgasm approached.

Katrina was moaning beneath me, her mouth barely working now as she fought for air beneath my juicing cunt. I squeezed her tits roughly, digging my fingers into her hot cream covered breasts and pushing and pulling at them in time with my brother's deep thrusts. I was rolling my hips, fucking Katrina's face and Peter moved around to the other side so he could get Cheryl in the frame when captured Jim's orgasm ... Except there wasn't going to be a money shot. Jim was going to be nice and deep, his swollen cockhead reaching for the soft bottleneck of Katrina's cervix when he came.

"Cum insie her!" Cherl told him, digging her fingers into her sex and she was close to her own climax, I realized. "Knock her up, Jim! Put a baby in her!"

"Oh fuck yesssss..." My brother jammed his cock as far inside the girl as he could and groaned loudly, and we all knew he was cumming hard.

Katrina moaned loudly and the muscles in her arms and legs grew tight as she strained against her bonds. She could feel him, I hoped, feel that sweet baby-making sperm flooding her womb and I was cumming too. My body shook and I gasped with pleasure, feeling my cunt collapse upon the emptiness inside, pouring my orgasm onto Katrina's face and I moved myself around frantically, rubbing my pussy all over the girl's mouth and cheeks and nose. It was a good cum, a warm pleasant little climax while I stared at the place where my brother's pelvis met Katrina's, imagining Jim's cock way up inside her.


"Over here, assume your position, Slave-Brother," I pointed to a spot on the kitchen floor, out of the way and my brother obeyed me quickly.

He was turning out to be a pretty good slave and I thought that with a few weeks or maybe a month of dedicated training he'd be a genuine submissive, even if Jim's limits were rather soft for my tastes. But even that was okay because it left him with a lot of room to grow.

Slave-Brother's position, as he well remembered, was on his knees with his back straight and head up. His hands on top of his head, fingers laced and elbows straight, his shoulders back. Jim's cock was hard again, not quite so painfully stiff as it had been earlier, but hard enough to please me. I gave it a playful slap and told him to stay there, I'd let him watch what was going on as a reward for fucking Katrina so good.

I'd checked Katrina's ropes as soon as I'd recovered from my orgasms. She'd eaten my cunt nicely, as she always did, and had even managed to dig most of my dad's sperm out of my cunt, although not all of it certainly. He'd planted me with healthy load of potent seed and I had to wonder briefly about what we might have done. But there was little enough I could do about it just then and I'd be dripping his incestuous seed for a while yet, probably until I could get a real shower. But that would have to wait.

My parents still weren't back yet and I suspected that either they were having a good talk about what was going on in their kitchen, my mom trying to convince my father it was okay for the one day, or the weekend maybe; or else Daddy was fucking her and that was a pleasant thought. My mom had gotten warmed up playing with Katrina, she'd be into some good hard cock right about then, even if I'd rather my dad saved his sperm for Katrina's womb. Hopefully Mom had talked Daddy out of wearing a condom, although I really had no idea how they'd feel about trying for another baby. It was a fantasy for me, but a reality for them and not a small decision, of course.

And Cheryl was getting off with Peter and that was probably the biggest surprise, seeing my cute, pregnant, and once reserved sister-in-law posing like a seriously nasty porn slut. She was fucking herself slowly, letting Peter not only capture her splayed pussy, but the look of genuine pleasure on Cheryl's face. Maybe I'd find a good one and have Amy spam the newsgroups with it. Not that we liked to spam anyone really, that crap was for loser sites and trolls, but it would get me off knowing Cheryl's picture was all over the internet ... and she'd never get it back. But I wouldn't do that really, at least not without her written consent first.

"Why don't you get some more pictures of her sucking your cock?" I chuckled, speaking to Peter. "Since you're too busy to give her the fuck she needs."

"You want me to suck his cock again, Mistress?" Cheryl smiled at me and Peter just shook his head with a grin. He did want to fuck her and his erection was still poking out through his open zipper, but they'd taken too long to get around to it and I was going to make the man wait.

"Yes, slave." I nodded. "Over here, in front of your husband. Suck Peter off, I want to see your face painted."

"Heh!" Peter chuckled. "You're teasing, right?"

"Me?" I mocked a pout. "You know me better than that, come on. We need some of that, uh..."

"Bukakke?" Peter offered and we both laughed. If anyone would know the word, it was him.

"Yeah!" I nodded. "Seriously. Make a mess on her, we're doing everything else today."

I'd actually intended to get Cheryl sucking Jim's cock, sort of forcing the woman to give her husband a little love, since she'd given him enough punishment already. A little carrot was always good after a lot of stick, but I'll be the first to admit that I did love using the stick. Seeing his wife with a faceful of semen would probably be a reward for Jim anyway.

"Get some raincoat shots. Yeah. Now I'm a real pornographer!" Peter was giggling like a schoolboy as he stood just a few feet in front of my brother, who kept his position and just stared as his pregnant wife got on her knees once more for a man she'd just met.

"Raincoater's point of view?" I smiled, moving to the suitcase and looking through it. "Is that what it's called?"

Peter didn't hear me though; he was busy shooting pictures of Cheryl working to free his penis. It was a nice one too. Longer than average, a healthy seven inches probably, and fat like my brother's. Cheryl would have a good time trying to choke that down and I wondered if she was any good at that sort of thing. I'd never seen her suck a cock before.

"Eyes up ... Up here, Cheryl ... Fuck, I love you," Peter was nodding, just barely, trying to keep his camera on Cheryl's face as she licked his big cock slowly. "Jesus ... Wear my cock now, just put it on your face ... That's it ... Smile ... Marry me, Cheryl ... Roll your eyes, all around slow ... We'll live with my parents ... Open up ... Wider ... Tongue down, let me see ... Yeah..."

"Ohhhh ... Look what I found," I said to Katrina, holding up a large zip bag lock full of clamps and clips and chains. "You just couldn't decide, huh?"

"Mmmm..." she smiled at me, " ... They're all so pretty, Mistress."

Katrina was practically purring, my beautiful slave spread eagle on mom's kitchen table. Her body stained with food, her face shiny with my juices. Sperm ran from her gaping pink sex like thin, melted ice cream and her asshole was stuffed with that plug. She was so perfect I wanted to make her cry.

I grabbed a dishtowel out of Mom's kitchen cabinet, she'd been keeping them in the same drawer for twenty years, and I wiped the whipped cream off Katrina's nipples, dabbing at them like I was particular about her mess, and she was grinning at me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.