Family Enslaved - Cover

Family Enslaved

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 14: Reality

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 14: Reality - As a professional Dominatrix, I'm rather well-accustomed to leading a double life. When my secret is discovered by my father, however, I quickly realize that I'm not the only member of my family with a taste for the perverse! Our little reunion was to become the perfect opportunity to clean out the closets of our past and start our lives anew. BDSM isn't merely a choice of lifestyle, it's a philosophy.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Pregnancy  

"What time is it?" Peter's groggy voice filled my ear.

"Late," I chuckled. "Time to wake up."

"Ohhh, shit. It's early."

"I need you on an airplane, you have ummmmm..." I looked at my watch, " ... forty minutes."

"I don't like airplanes."

"Do you like Katrina?"

"Yeeeah ... Why?"

"If you want to fuck her, be on the airplane. Alaska flight seventeen, leaves at seven sharp."

"Fuck ... Katrina?"

"Seven, did you hear me?"

"What was that about Katrina?"

"Peter!"

"Yeah yeah ... You're so weird, Susan."

"I know."

"I have to pack. Where am I going?"

"Bring cameras, not clothes."

"I figured that. Where?"

"Here!" I laughed and he had no idea where I was. "Don't worry, the pilot knows the way."

"Kay. Yeah. Is it cold?"

"Room 714 at the Radisson. I'll have someone meet you."

"Kay. Hmmmm..." he stretched.

"Hurry up ... Don't go back to sleep! Thirty-eight minutes, Peter!"

"Yeah kay. Love you too."

Jim snored softly on the bed, Katrina curled up next to him with her bare back and butt against his side. They'd had a nice long fuck on the floor, nicer for my brother than Katrina probably, but she hadn't minded so much towards the end of it. It was all just mental for her; the thing with her abusive father had tainted her on men a long time ago. Katrina's body hadn't worried over Jim's big cock though, her pussy worked just fine once she got used to him. I just hoped her womb was half as eager as her cunt.

"Peter's coming, Mistress?" Katrina asked and I thought she'd fallen asleep already.

I slipped onto the bed beside her, taking Katrina into my arms and sliding a hand down between her legs so I could feel her sex full of my brother's sperm. He'd cum inside her twice and I wouldn't let her wash it out. Katrina would sleep with all that cum leaking from her stretched pussy. It was kind of a turn on for me and Katrina wasn't complaining. She wanted to be pregnant.

"I thought we'd get some pictures," I smiled at her. "Something for all those men out there who have dreamt of fucking you."

"Mistress." Katrina blushed sweetly, her beautiful blue eyes closing and she looked almost virginal when she did that.

"They're going to know." I kissed her lips. "You'll be my pregnant little subbie. They'll love it."

"I know," Katrina sighed.

It bothered her sometimes, knowing that so many of our customers were men, about seventy-five percent of them, maybe even more, and naturally more than a few lusted after Katrina. She really was the star of the show, in a manner of speaking, as much as I ever was. Because she was beautiful and sweet, and made herself available online for chatting and webcams and emails. That Katrina belonged to me alone, and was an avowed lesbian, only made her that much more attractive to the customers. People always wanted what they couldn't have.

And Katrina, being the innocent she was, didn't really understand what all the fuss was about. What bothered her was just being desired by people, loved if you will, and not being able to return their affections. I think it made her feel almost guilty in a sense, and occasionally Katrina would be reluctant to do something that she thought might attract even more attention than she already received.

Like getting pregnant, and publicly so. We'd talked about it already, Katrina and myself and our two partners, because personal as it was, her pregnancy would affect our business. We used other models, some of them regulars on our site, but it really was about Katrina and myself in the end. So we'd agreed that Katrina being pregnant wouldn't hurt us, if anything it would probably just make us more money. A beautiful pregnant submissive? That had to be somewhat unique, although I was certain that there was little we could think of that hadn't been done before someplace else on the internet.

It would turn off a couple of the real hardcore Lesbian Dommes we had, but not terribly so. The desire and right to procreate is embedded deep in our instincts and has no regard for sexual preference. They weren't really our target consumers anyway. That would be heterosexual males with a passion for bisexual FemDom ... Men love lesbians and it was paying for our hotel room.

"Peter is going to take pictures of you getting pregnant..." I told Katrina honestly as I hit the button for the front desk. I'd been on the phone for nearly an hour making arrangements and getting Peter up, and now one more thing.

"Concierge, David speaking. May I help you?"

" ... and getting fucked over the next few days," I was saying and then I giggled. "Oops, sorry ... I need a business associate met at the airport, can you arrange a driver?"

"But..." my slave swallowed hard and Katrina's eyes got big, " ... Yes, Mistress."

"Of course, ma'am. We have an airport shuttle and we can have someone waiting the at baggage claim, if you wish. Will your associate be needing a room as well?"

I took care of all those details, even getting a room for Peter, which seemed the least I could do for dragging him out of bed and on an airplane in the middle of his weekend. He was our only photographer, and a very good one. Peter was fast and reliable and extremely flexible, so we tended to spoil the man. I knew he was in love with Katrina, with all of us really, and he was dating Amy off and on, but Katrina ... He'd walk here if it meant getting a chance to fuck her.

"I'll make sure Daddy and Jim remain anonymous," I continued with Katrina after hanging up the phone. "Peter can fix the originals; do whatever magic he does, so nobody will ever know who's with you."

"For the website?"

"Of course," I smiled, stroking her warm skin. "Those guys will love it."

"They'll think I'm a slut, Mistress." Katrina didn't like the idea, I could tell.

"You are a slut, until we know you're pregnant."

"Mistress!" she whispered unhappily. "Did you mean what you said ... About Peter, I mean, fucking me?"

"Maybe," I shrugged. "Would you say no?"

"Of course not, Mistress," Katrina lowered her eyes.

"I'm going to tie you down later, when we get home," I promised her. "Bend you over the coffee table and tell your new daddy and brother to fuck you whenever they feel like it and if Peter wants to take you, he can wear a condom, I think."

I enjoyed tormenting her like that. I had so few opportunities to do it, simply because Katrina was always so willing for whatever I wanted. Finding something that made her reluctant, even humiliated and frightened her to some degree, that was special.

"And Slave-Mommy ... Mistress Cheryl..."

"They'll watch," I laughed softly. "I'll have to put a little sign on you maybe, get a magic marker and write 'cum slut' on your ass ... Maybe get you a tattoo ... Would you like that, slave?"

"N-No Mistress," Katrina swallowed hard, knowing I was teasing her and yet some small part of the girl would be hoping I wasn't. She liked being my slave and the reality was that I'd never forced Katrina to do anything in my life; she gave me whatever dominance I held, I didn't take it from her.

"Of course, I'll have to put that plug back inside your ass, we'd hate to get any sperm in the wrong hole by mistake," I giggled and Katrina was biting her lip. "I think you know how overanxious your new brother can get."

"Yes, Mistress," she made a face, remembering the rude urgency of Jim's first orgasm inside her.

"And Peter will get it all with his cameras, some good pictures and some movies for download," I nodded to myself. "We'll send them to Amy as soon as we can, so she can get everything on the site."

"Everyone will..."

"See it, yeah." I played my fingers across Katrina's hot wet vulva. "I wonder what paddles will think? Seeing you getting nice and fucked and impregnated by two men. I think Larry was quite taken with you, slave."

"Ohhh, Mistress!" Katrina rewarded me with a little tremble and she burned with humiliation at the thought of all those people, our thousands of customers seeing her that way. She was a total exhibitionist as a lesbian, but the idea of being seen with a man ... I was surprised by how embarrassed she truly was by it.

"Sleep now." I kissed her closed eyes gently. "We're going to be very busy later."

"My Mistress, my love," Katrina whispered and I knew she would suffer all of those things and more just to please me.


Peter had the good sense to heed our Do Not Disturb sign, or perhaps the concierge had made him aware of our noon wakeup call. Either way I managed to get five hours of sleep, which was barely enough. Katrina wanted more and Jim was lights out, so I left the two of them for a hot shower and lunch with my photographer friend.

"Pregnant?" Peter stared at me, halfway between a gasp and a giggle. "Katrina?"

"Yep, we're going to have a baby," I smiled while we waited for our club sandwiches. We were in one of the restaurants on the mezzanine of the hotel, a nice casual one, and I was starving.

"Who's the father?" Peter stroked his short brown beard and narrowed his dark brown eyes. He was thirty years old and a genuine artist with a camera. He shot a lot of high profile entertainers in Vegas and Peter's rates were ridiculous, but we benefited from his friendship and a more than passing interest in BDSM.

"We're still working on that," I giggled.

I was sitting comfortably in clean clothes now, a red silk blouse and a black silk skirt. It was rather dramatic for lunch, especially the spiked slings on my feet, but it suited my mood and I hadn't exactly brought my closet with me. The crimson blouse made me striking anyway, with my black hair loose and my lips a very similar shade of red. I liked the tension such simple things created in the people around me.

Peter pretended immunity of course, although he obviously enjoyed sitting alone with a beautiful woman in a five star hotel. He knew there were men envious of him and he hammed it up a little, the way photographers do. They'll sniff at the silly pretensions of models, complain about the egotistic games and melodramas played by their subjects, but in the end all fashion photographers are frustrated prima donnas. Peter was no exception.

"What does that mean?" Peter smiled. "Still working on it?"

"We're not sure if she's pregnant yet, so Katrina will be working on it for a few more days." I grinned as Peter caught on.

"So you want me taking pictures of Katrina ... getting pregnant?" He tilted his head upward and laughed. "Oh God! You're so perverse!"

"You think so now?" I laughed too and people were looking at us.

"What?" Peter leaned forward. "Is there more?"

"The fathers ... well, it'll be either my brother or my dad," I watched for his reaction. "We don't want to know which one, so long as..."

"What?" He stared at me and we were both quiet for a long moment. "Close family, Susan?"

"Pretty close," I nodded slowly. "Is that a problem?"

"I mean ... Close, close ... You know," he was almost whispering then, nodding his head with me.

"Uh-huh ... We're very close, Peter," I smiled at him. "Very loving."

"Oh shit," he blinked at me.

"Are you okay with that?"

"Hey. I just capture the moment, darling," he chuckled. "You want family portraits, you know I'll do it."

"Good," I smiled as I saw the waiter coming with our food. "I might want some shots of me too."

"For posterity? Or..."

"Some for the site, some just for me," I nodded. "For the others, I want people to know its Katrina, but everyone else..."

"Yeah, easy," Peter nodded, talking around the waiter. "I'll crop wherever possible, pixel the rest ... Or do you like blur better? Everyone else. Nobody will know who's who either way, believe me."

"I don't know, whatever's best for you and Amy. I trust you."

"I guess you do," Peter laughed and thanked the waiter and I took a big bite of my sandwich while Peter launched into some techno babble that only he and Amy would ever understand. "The video will take a little longer, we're using the new Divex codecs though and I can isolate..."


Katrina started undressing as soon as we stepped into the kitchen. She was well trained and feeling much at home now, it seemed. It helped having Peter along. Katrina liked him a lot, as he was perhaps the only man in the world she could be truly intimate with, even if only through the lens of his camera. It was still a shared and personal experience and their relationship was one I didn't fully appreciate probably, but I enjoyed it nonetheless and felt no jealousy in it.

I didn't feel one way or the other about having my picture taken, although usually it was a slow and boring process. Many of the 'scenes' that Peter photographed for the sites weren't really scenes at all, but more staged poses and I hated that. BDSM should never be staged, although a lot of the mainstream costume drama role players might disagree with me.

For myself, and others, it was all about the action, about being deliberate and yet spontaneous. Performing an act, like whipping a slave, and then changing the elements based on his or her reactions. You couldn't stage those things, you couldn't plan ahead in that sense. But photography was different, everything had to be just right, the lighting, the pose, the composition and structure ... Blah. It could be very tedious trying to create art.

There would be none of that however, not at my parents' house. I'd told Peter to shoot everything, to run and gun and just enjoy himself. He loved BDSM, but didn't play at it. He was a watcher, a voyeur, enjoying it through sight and sound and the tactile senses of others. Sometimes I thought he just liked masturbation too much.

"Peter, this is my Slave-Mommy and Slave-Daddy," I introduced my parents and they both blushed nicely, right on cue. Daddy looked shocked that I'd out him in front of a stranger and my mom looked completely embarrassed, so I hurried on. "Peter is going to be taking pictures for me, and for the website."

We were in the family room, in my makeshift dungeon, and my parents were dressed normally, of course, not knowing what was going on. They'd woken up to find the three of us gone, Katrina, Jim and myself. Cheryl was sunning herself by the pool and Jim had gone to find her, probably to apologize some more. Katrina was naked now, standing behind me and Peter.

"Pictures?" My dad stared at me. "No. That's, uh..."

"Yes, Slave-Daddy," I nodded my head. "Don't argue with me. He'll make sure no one will ever know it's you, believe me."

"Susan ... This is too much." Dad wasn't going to buy it and Mom just watched us. "I have work and friends, clients and a reputation ... Cheryl and Jim and ... and Katrina and now this man, Peter? It's too much."

"I'm, uh ... I'll get a drink of water..." Peter excused himself, heading back towards the kitchen.

"I'll help you," Katrina said softly and she paused just long enough for me to stop her if I'd wanted to.

"You're what, forty-seven, Daddy?" I stared at him. "And how many things in your life have you never done? Things that you've dreamt of, things that you really wanted to do?"

"Uh ... That's not the point," my dad looked back at me. "We don't get to do everything we want, we're not supposed to."

"I don't agree with that," I shook my head. "I've done everything I've wanted to so far, and I'll keep doing them."

"I can't do what you want me to, Susan." He looked at his wife. "She can't either, not like this. Not pictures, for heaven's sake. What are you thinking of?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.