Family Enslaved - Cover

Family Enslaved

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 11: Lessons

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11: Lessons - As a professional Dominatrix, I'm rather well-accustomed to leading a double life. When my secret is discovered by my father, however, I quickly realize that I'm not the only member of my family with a taste for the perverse! Our little reunion was to become the perfect opportunity to clean out the closets of our past and start our lives anew. BDSM isn't merely a choice of lifestyle, it's a philosophy.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Pregnancy  

"You'll be my gopher for the moment, Slave-Brother. Put the suitcase on the floor, over there, and the butt plug ... Set it on the coffee table. I'm sure we'll find a use for it later," I smiled at Jim and he nodded seriously, which amused me. "But let's move the coffee table out of the way ... In fact move all of this now ... Careful you don't disturb anyone..."

I rather enjoyed directing my brother as he pushed and pulled furniture out of the way, moving around my father who was absorbed in giving Katrina's derrière all the pleasure he could. She was on her knees in the center of the big family room, with her head down and a look of pure rapture on her beautiful face. My father's face was buried between the smooth round cheeks of her succulent ass. He was very good at analingus, as I well knew, and he'd been at her for only fifteen minutes or so, but had already brought Katrina to at least one good climax.

My mother had just started on her daughter-in-law's pussy, and I could see Cheryl ignoring her husband while she gave Mom very specific instructions on what she liked. It was making me wet, seeing my mother and father like that and I waited somewhat impatiently as my brother fulfilled my commands.

"Yes, Mistress," my brother nodded and after he'd finished, I had him undress for me.

Jim was a good looking man, like a younger version of my father, but not quite so dark in the hair and eyes. I enjoyed looking at his body very much. He wasn't muscular, but he wasn't soft by any means either. Jim was blessed with a natural physique that was pleasing in a purely aesthetic way, the male body without pretense at perfection. I rather liked it, especially now that he'd shaved his pubic hair as I'd told him too. His cock stood out from the pale skin like an obscenely well endowed child to my eyes, and his balls were clean, smooth and pink and hanging low. It was incredibly sexy.

"You poor thing," I smiled when my brother was completely naked and his clothes folded out of the way. "Your cock is so hard now, isn't it?"

"Yessss, Mistress," he hissed between his teeth as I stroked it with my fingernails. It was nearly nine inches long, I thought, and thick. The shaft was dark with excitement and showing only a few discolored bruises, somewhat lighter in color, from his earlier punishment.

"You'd love to put this in someone, wouldn't you, slave?" I asked him.

"Oh! God yes, Mistress." Jim was staring down at me, into my eyes.

"In me?" I chuckled. "Do you want to fuck your Mistress, slave? Your own sister? I bet it would feel good having my Slave-Brother's big cock stretching my tight little pussy."

"Let me fuck you, sis ... Mistress..." he was licking his lips, hungry to get off. Hungry for me.

"Or in Katrina?" I giggled. "She's never had a real cock, do you want to be her first? You could put a baby in her, shoot all that sperm inside her horny hole and knock her up. Your balls are so full, aren't they Slave-Brother?"

"Oh please..." Jim nodded. I was just barely touching him and he was ready to explode.

"Don't cum, Slave-Brother," I warned him. "Maybe you'd like to fuck Cheryl ... Hmmm? Make it up to her for all those times you put your cock inside Pauline..."

"Mistress-Sister ... Let me cum..." Jim was ready to beg.

"Or maybe, little brother, you'd like to fuck Mommy. Would like you like that?" I took my hand away and he went on his tiptoes trying to regain my touch. "You'd love to fuck my Slave-Mommy and you know what? She wants it. She's been dreaming of your cock, Slave-Brother. Rubbing her clit just thinking about it."

"Oh Jesus ... Whatever you want, Mistress..."

"Whatever I want?" I laughed at him. "What I want is for you to undress me now."

"Yes, Mistress..."

"But don't let that cock touch me," I warned him. "If you think you can rub yourself off on me, I'll..."

"N-No ... Never, Mistress ... I'll be careful," my brother promised quickly.

"Good," I smiled at him. "Start up here then."

I stood still as my brother worked to loosen the corset-like enclosure of my leather top. He was slow and careful not to stand too close, just as he'd promised, but his fingers trembled with excitement and it took him a moment to untie the leather laces and lift it over my head and arms. I smiled at his approving sigh as he freed my breasts and his eyes were drawn to my cream colored nipples, which were always lightly colored even when I was as aroused as I was right then.

"Get on your knees, slave, and remove my skirt now," I told him patiently, watching my brother's heavy cock bob up and down as he moved, dripping precum like a horny dog after a bitch.

I put my hands on Jim's strong shoulders as I stepped out of the skirt and gave him a moment to fold it carefully. I was standing in my small black thong and three inch leather heels, and that was enough for me. The rest of my family was completely undressed, with the exception of Katrina's black leather collar. That came off only rarely and only by hands.

"Now open the suitcase and find me a crop. I'm sure Katrina brought one." I smiled, giving my beautiful slave a glance but she had her eyes closed, and she was flushed scarlet and trembling like a leaf beneath her new Daddy's expert tongue.

While my brother did as I asked, I reached down to touch my father's neck, telling him to look at me.

"Are you tired yet, Slave-Daddy?" I asked him and it was obvious that he wasn't. His face was red and wet with saliva and sweat, he was panting as well, taking the opportunity to gulp cool fresh air into his lungs. But despite that he was burning up with adrenaline, and I could see the lust in his eyes.

"No Mistress..." he swallowed and licked his lips. "Katrina's ass is ... delicious..."

"Is it?" I narrowed my eyes like I didn't believe him. "Spread her for me, wide..."

My father pressed his fingers into Katrina's pinkish skin, pulling her cheeks apart so I could see her anus clearly. That brought a fresh moan from her lips and I chuckled as I examined her pretty asshole. Her anus was glistening pink and slightly open, and the girl spasmed for me just then so that her asshole puckered slightly as if blowing me a kiss, and I smiled.

"Let me see..." I pushed the middle finger of my right hand inside Katrina's ass easily, feeling her moist and hot inside as far as I could reach.

I savored the way her rectum was soft, like I was fingering a tub of warm butter, and her asshole clutched at my intrusion only weakly. Katrina's muscles were well stretched from that butt plug and it would take some time before she was truly tight once again. And my slave was sighing happily, pushing her ass against my finger and doubtless wishing I'd insert another ... and another after that. I might have fisted her then, and Katrina would have really loved that.

"Mmmm..." I pushed my finger into my mouth, sucking it for a long moment and tasting my slave's ass, a tangy, slightly acrid flavor that I was all too familiar with and much enjoyed. And all the while my father watched me from his knees, breathless and smiling, waiting upon my approval.

"Mistress..." My brother was there, holding a blonde switch. It was made of lightly colored bamboo about thirty inches long, a quarter inch in diameter, and split neatly at the end.

"You were right, Slave-Daddy. Her ass is delicious." I pushed my finger back into Katrina's ass, fucking it in and out for a moment while I ignored my brother. Katrina responded eagerly and it was nice, feeling the girl trying to squeeze my finger and keep it inside her.

"Yes, she is, Mistress," Dad nodded happily. "Thank you, Mistress-Daughter."

"What do you think, Slave-Brother?" I withdrew my finger and rubbed it across and then between Jim's lips. "Clean my finger. Taste your new sister's ass."

My brother sucked my finger greedily and I could feel his tongue moving around it while my father and I watched.

"Delicious, yes Mistress," he nodded after I pulled my finger from his mouth with a soft plopping sound.

"Do you like eating ass, slave?" I asked him.

"Ummm ... I don't know, Mistress," Jim ran his tongue over his lips. "I never really did it."

"Hmmm..." I smiled at him. "We'll have to see then, won't we?"

"Yeah ... Uh yes, Mistress!" He was probably thinking I meant right then, but Daddy was my ass slave.

"And this..." I clucked my tongue, picking up the switch and holding it in front of my brother's face, " ... is not a crop."

"I ... I'm sorry, Mistress ... I thought ... I'll get a different one..." his brown eyes were wide.

"This is a switch and it's used like this..." I tapped my father on his shoulder. "Move out of the way, Slave-Daddy."

"Yes Mistress," Dad stared at the bamboo and swallowed nervously.

"Katrina?"

"Yes Mistress?" she practically purred and I knew she was just cumming down from a nice little orgasm, probably several of them.

"I'm going to show my new slaves how a switch works."

"Oh ... Yes, Mistress." She opened her eyes, looking up at me and nodding. "Thank you, Mistress."

There was very little that Katrina and I didn't enjoy together so far as corporal punishment went. She'd brought the switch for a reason, namely because she enjoyed receiving it as much as I enjoyed giving it to her, but it wouldn't do to use it on her without warning. That was a different game, usually involving blindfolds and bondage, which was a warning all its own. To just strike a slave out of the blue and for no reason; that was something I couldn't imagine myself doing under any circumstance, and Katrina almost certainly appreciated that. It was one reason out of many that I enjoyed her trust.

Ssssnick!

I brought the switch down quickly, but not very hard. All I wanted was a nice sound and a long red stripe across both of my slave's cheeks. This wasn't a punishment, merely a demonstration, and I knew neither my brother or father had seen anyone caned before, although perhaps Dad had been stroked with a switch as I child, I wasn't sure. In any case it would sound and look much worse than it really was.

"One Mistress," Katrina breathed and she'd been prepared for something much harder, I thought as I detected a bit of humor in her voice.

Ssssnick!

"Two Mistress," Katrina wriggled her ass, just to let me know she was ready for a real one any time I felt like giving it to her, but this was a fun tease.

Ssssnick!

"Mmmm ... three, Mistress. Thank you."

"Getting bored, Katrina?" I chuckled. "Let's try it on your new brother, see how he feels about it."

"M-Mistress?" Jim stared at me and glanced down at the three thin red lines that were laid across Katrina's ass, very nearly one atop the other.

"Get down on the floor, next to your Slave-Sister. Just like she is..." I told Jim and I caught Cheryl out of the corner of my eye.

She was lifting Mom's head and saying something, so that my mother was standing and leaving the room. Cheryl got off the sofa and joined us a moment later and I could see her sex was aroused, her pussy open and wet with juices running down her thighs.

"Are you going to whip him, Mistress?" Cheryl asked me.

"It's called a caning," I smiled at her. "Whipping is a little different."

"Can you teach me, Mistress?"

"Of course," I grinned at her. "Slave-Daddy, go see if Katrina brought any restraints with her."

"Uh ... restraints, Mistress?" My father looked at me like he'd never heard of the word.

"In the suitcase," I shook my head at him. "Look for leather cuffs, you'll know them when you see them."

Katrina giggled and she was smiling at my brother, who was looking rather nervous as he knelt on the carpet beside her.

"Ass up, slut," Cheryl prodded her husband with her bare foot.

"Yes, Mistress Cheryl," Jim said immediately and Katrina giggled again, but she was just trying to draw some attention. She'd had a taste of the cane and wanted more. She wasn't a pain slut by any means, but she did enjoy the stimulation, the after glow of being caned, or whipped, or any of a number of other methods I might use to excite her flesh.

"Okay, look here. This is a switch and what we're going to do is strike evenly across both of the slave's buttocks, like so..."

I was speaking to Cheryl, but this was good for Jim to hear as well. I pressed the cane against my brother's ass, showing Cheryl exactly how I wanted it to land, and even that was enough to make my brother jerk.

" ... Some canes flex quite a bit, but this one is pretty stiff, so it's good for striking a little harder than I would otherwise. And it stings, it's not very big around, see? And so it can cut the skin if you're not careful. We don't want to do that, right?"

I stared at Cheryl and she nodded, her hazel eyes fixed on the bamboo I was holding.

"It isn't the sort of thing you can just go wild with, it's really made for nice, deliberate strokes. I'll show you..." I reached down to press my hand to Jim's back, giving him some reassurance. "I'm going to give you three strokes, slave. You'll be fine."

"Y-Yes Mistress..." he breathed, but my brother was tense and that would just make it worse.

"Just relax," Katrina was whispering to him. "It'll feel good afterwards, you'll see."

Ssssnick!

"Hssssshhhit..." My brother jerked away from the pain, but of course he couldn't escape it.

"One, Mistress," Katrina counted for him.

I gave my brother a moment to settle back down, and I'd caned him only as hard as I'd done Katrina a few moments before. He had a nice red stripe across both cheeks now, exactly where I'd wanted it.

"See? It works best if you keep your wrist a little stiff, you don't want to flick it like you would a crop or a whip. The important thing is to keep it level, keep the cane perpendicular to your target." I was smiling at Cheryl, rather enjoying being a teacher just then.

Sssssnick!

"Ahhh ... Two, Mistress," Jim responded to the switch immediately and he hadn't tried to get away that time. It wasn't nearly as bad as he'd imagined with that first one, it had just taken a few seconds for him to realize it.

"Mistress Cheryl ... I have your, um ... dildo." Mom had returned from wherever it was she'd gone and I grinned when I saw her offering a large strap-on dildo to Cheryl. It was black and thick with wide Velcro straps dangling from it.

"I got it from home," Cheryl smiled at me and blushed, just a little. "I told you, I've been with a girl before."

"I guess you have," I chuckled. "Last one, slave."

"Yes, Mistress," my brother breathed softly.

Ssssnick!

"Ohhh ... Yes, three Mistress," he said and my brother hardly moved at all at that one.

"See?" Katrina was talking to Jim softly. "It's nice, isn't it?"

"Yeah, uh ... maybe," he nodded, and he was smiling beneath his red face and wide brown eyes.

"Do you want to try?" I asked Cheryl, but she was busy putting on her dildo.

"Actually, I want to make love to my husband, if you don't mind, Mistress." Cheryl looked at me as if expecting me to say no.

"He's your slave, sister," I smiled at Cheryl and freed her from any obligation to me as her Mistress.

Jim lifted his head at the sound of our conversation, but I pressed the tip of my switch to his head, pushing him back down.

"I think he needs something to keep his attention," I shook my head slowly. "Slave-Mommy, get down there ... On the floor in front of your son, let him kiss you properly."

"Ohhhh ... Mistress ... You mean..." Mom's soft brown eyes blinked at me.

"I mean let him eat your pussy, while his Mistress Cheryl makes love to him," I glanced at my sister-in law. "Assuming that's okay with you, sister."

"Oh yeah, suck your Mommy's pussy, slut!" She grinned and pulled the straps tight. "See this?"

Jim looked over his shoulder and I didn't stop him this time.

"This is how we'll make love from now on." Cheryl stroked the smooth black shaft of her dildo, which was very close to the same size as her husband's cock, ironically enough.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.