Family Enslaved - Cover

Family Enslaved

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 10: Introductions

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10: Introductions - As a professional Dominatrix, I'm rather well-accustomed to leading a double life. When my secret is discovered by my father, however, I quickly realize that I'm not the only member of my family with a taste for the perverse! Our little reunion was to become the perfect opportunity to clean out the closets of our past and start our lives anew. BDSM isn't merely a choice of lifestyle, it's a philosophy.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Pregnancy  

"Deep breath," I smiled at Katrina, teasing her just a little as we sat in the car.

"Yeah," she nodded and her gorgeous eyes widened playfully, but there was real fear beneath that mask.

We were sitting in the driveway at my parents' house and it was time at last for the whole family to come together. Katrina was a part of my family now, and had been for some time, but this moment had taken four years to arrive and I understood her anxiety. I chided myself for waiting so long, it was unfair to all of us, but especially to my one true love.

"Hi Mom," I was coming through the door, into the kitchen off the side porch near the garage. It was the entrance we all used; only visitors came through the front door.

She was dressed like a mom should be, relaxed and comfortable in a light skirt and thin sweater. She'd clearly rested and I was glad. Mom was beautiful again, with her brown hair brushed and her face scrubbed pink, and the kitchen was warm and smelled of her good cooking. This was home.

"There you are, Susan," my mother smiled when she saw me. "I'm just putting the bread in the oven and ... Oh..."

Katrina stepped in behind me, carrying her suitcase as I held the door for her. She set it on the floor, out of the way, and stood there smiling shyly. It was something that always surprised me, and others as well, how anyone who looked like Katrina could ever be bashful. But she was and it was very becoming.

"Mom, this is..."

"Katrina." My mother was frozen for a moment, not moving, but just staring at the girl and I felt Katrina's hand reaching for mine.

"Hello," Katrina spoke softly.

"I ... I'm sorry, Katrina ... Hi..." My mom came to life, wiping her hands on a towel quickly and walking across the kitchen. "Susan didn't tell us you were coming, but Cheryl mentioned ... Come inside ... Come here, let me see you."

"Surprise," I offered with a little grin and I gave Katrina's hand a squeeze before I lost her to my mother's effusive embrace.

"This is amazing," Mom giggled, hugging Katrina gently and my slave had little she could do but hug my mom back. "Look at you! You're so beautiful, even more than in your pictures!"

Mom let her go and stepped back, holding Katrina by her arms and looking the girl up and down.

"My pictures?" Katrina narrowed her eyes just a little.

"Yes. On the web site, dear," my mom nodded happily. "I can't believe you're really here, my God! I've looked at you so often..."

"You've seen the web site?" Katrina looked at me and she was very confused, not sure if she should be embarrassed or flattered or just hide.

"It's okay," I told her, "She knows all about us, don't you Slave-Mommy?"

"Mistress, yes," Mom's reply was automatic, without thought and she might have blushed herself right then, but she was too excited to meet Katrina to think about it.

"I don't ... Mistress?" Katrina had glanced sharply at my mom, but she was looking to me for an explanation.

"You'll call her Mother from now on, Katrina," I was speaking gently. "And not because I say so, but because it's true."

"And I'll call you my daughter." Mom understood completely, because she was ever a mother in her heart, and she was hugging Katrina again, kissing her cheek. "Welcome home, Katrina."

"What's going on in here now, I thought I heard a car..." Dad was walking into the kitchen. "Oh ... I guess I did hear a car. Hi, Susan."

"Hi, Daddy." I walked to him, followed slowly by Mom, who was leading Katrina by the hand. I wasn't sure she'd ever let go of the girl.

"Hey," my dad gave my shoulder a little squeeze and bent himself a bit so I could kiss his cheek.

"Daddy, this is my partner, my love ... my life..." I giggled and Katrina did blush then. "Katrina, this is Daddy."

"It's nice to meet you," Katrina smiled and nodded.

"Wow ... Ummm, yeah ... and it's nice to meet you too, Katrina." He was captivated, just as my mother was, and it pleased me to no end. "You'll just have to put up with the hugs now," my dad said. "It's how we do things around here."

I laughed at that and Katrina giggled self-consciously as my father took her in a warm hug, just like he'd warned her. I was happy all over then because it had long been a dream of mine to introduce them. It was perfect for me, for all of us, I thought, and if my parents were disappointed that it wasn't a man I was in love with, they gave no sign of it, nor would they ever. And truthfully, once they knew Katrina better, I knew their doubts would be forgotten completely.

"Now..." Dad nodded, looking around at us, " ... is it dinner time yet, or what?"

"Almost," Mom gave him a little look. "I just need to get the bread in the oven. Why don't you make yourself useful and open some wine."

"You need any help, Mom?" I asked her.

"No, no ... I've got it. Why don't you show Katrina around, let her get comfortable," Mom smiled at her and went to her task.

"And see what those two kids are doing upstairs," Dad shook his head. "Cheryl came over a couple hours ago and we haven't heard a peep from either of them."

"That's probably a good thing, Daddy," I laughed.

"Yeah, maybe," he shrugged, digging in one of the kitchen drawers for a corkscrew. "They're in your bedroom anyway, so if they make a mess ... Heh!" Dad grinned at me.

"If they did that, I'll whip them both," I said, only half-joking and my dad gave me a look, Katrina as well. She had no idea who we were talking about.

"Does she, I mean, Katrina..." Dad cleared his throat, glancing at the girl.

"Katrina isn't just my slave, Daddy," I told him seriously. "I haven't told her everything yet, but we have no secrets."

"Uh, yeah. I noticed that uh, collar," Dad nodded and Mom smiled at us.

"I think it's lovely, dear." My mother stroked Katrina's arm.

"Thank you," the girl smiled and added after a second's pause, " ... Mom." That one word lit up my mother's face like you wouldn't believe.

"So, she doesn't know..." Dad was standing there, holding the corkscrew in one hand, a bottle of wine in the other, and trying to sort it out.

"Katrina, both of my ... our parents..." I corrected myself with a smile, " ... are my new submissives. They're still learning, especially Slave-Daddy."

"Uhhh ... heh," my dad cleared his throat and nodded. "I guess she knows now."

"I understand," Katrina reassured him. "You love our Mistress, like I do. Can I ... Should I ... call you Daddy?"

"You have to," I grinned at Katrina. "This is your home now."

"You better," Dad chuckled. "I get tired of 'hey you' real quick."

"Okay," Katrina giggled. "I'll remember that, Daddy."

"Hey you," Mom said pointedly. "Open the wine. And you, go tell your brother it's time to eat."

"Yes, Mom!" I laughed and Dad rolled his eyes.

"See what I mean?" He shook his head at Katrina and it was better than perfect.


"Mistress, you Top for your parents?" Katrina was smiling at me as we walked towards the stairs.

"Leave the suitcase here, my brother can bring it up later," I gestured at a spot near the wall. "Yeah, weird huh?"

"It's amazing!" Katrina giggled and followed close behind me. "They're really nice too. I like them a lot."

"I told you so." We climbed the stairs slowly and I caught Katrina wincing slightly. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, Mistress. It's just the plug," she reddened only slightly as she's been trying very hard to show no signs of discomfort whatsoever.

"I thought you were used to it?" I smiled at the woman.

"I am, Mistress, but these stairs..." she gave a tiny shrug and I nodded.

"I should have you come up and down a few times, maybe," I said and Katrina's eyes widened. It was a very large buttplug she was wearing inside her delicate ass.

"If you wish, Mistress."

"No ... No time, you have to meet my other two slaves."

"Two more?" Katrina teased me. "You've been busy, Mistress."

"I told you that you'd have friends." I turned my head to smile at her. "Jealous?"

"No, Mistress..." she shrugged, " ... A little."

I laughed at her and I knew she wasn't jealous. There was no reason for her to be, and Katrina had watched me scene with a hundred different people over the last few years. Those people had all been special of course, but only for the hour or two that we'd been together. Katrina was something else entirely, transcending mere role-play or sexual gratification. She was a part of me and she knew it. What jealousy she felt wasn't for my parents or Jim and Cheryl, it was for the time, the minutes and hours and days that we'd spent apart.

"Good," I paused outside my bedroom door, which was closed, and faced Katrina, reaching up to stroke her cheek because I had to.

"Mistress," she sighed, turning her head slightly to increase the pressure of my fingers on her flawless skin.

"I'm so glad you're here, slave."

"Me too." Katrina reached up to take my hand, bringing it to her lips. I let her kiss my fingertips while we just looked into each other's eyes and shared the moment.

"Come on. This will be interesting," I grinned and opened the door, turning on the ceiling light because it was dark in there.

"Mmmm..." Cheryl blinked at me and she was sitting on my bed, leaning against the headboard naked with her legs spread, and Jim was on his stomach, as I'd ordered him to be, licking his wife's pussy.

"Oh!" Katrina giggled softly, peeking from behind me. "That's a pretty picture."

"Having a nice talk, Slave-Sister?" I grinned at Cheryl and she grinned back at me.

"He's still apologizing," Cheryl grabbed Jim by the hair, lifting his head. "Aren't you, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress Cheryl," my brother replied breathlessly and he turned his head to look at me. He was quite pink and his handsome face was shiny and wet.

"Looks like he's been apologizing for awhile," I chuckled. "Did you cum, Slave-Brother?"

"No, Mistress-Sister," Jim licked his lips. "You told me not to."

"Good. Well, you two get cleaned up and dressed, we're going to have dinner." I stepped a little further into the bedroom and led Katrina by the hand so that she was standing next to me.

"This is my partner, Katrina. That's my brother, Jim and his wife, Cheryl. She's a switch."

"Really? A switch for..." Katrina looked at Cheryl closely. Neither my brother nor his wife seemed to be overly concerned with being caught by a stranger, but they'd been expecting Katrina anyway and with everything else that had happened lately...

"Just for Jim, so far," I said. "The rest of the time she's my little Slave-Sister and a Mistress to you..." I lowered my voice, " ... but not your Mistress."

"Hello Katrina," Jim gave her a warm, but somewhat weary smile. He wasn't too worn out to give my slave a real once over with his eyes, however, and Katrina ignored my brother's hungry look.

"Hi," Cheryl was looking at Katrina as well, but not looking entirely happy.

Cheryl's smile was a little forced, it seemed, and I'd rather been hoping that she and Jim would have been all made-up and lovey-dovey by now. I knew Cheryl was of a jealous type, I'd seen it in her concern for her husband, which was understandable, but I was afraid it would extend to me as well. My sister-in-law would have to learn, and quickly, that there was no room for jealousy in our relationship, in any of them. I'd have to learn that as well, I told myself, if Katrina and I were to have what we most wanted.

"Hello," Katrina offered a hopeful smile in return.

"Get up, slut," Cheryl was pushing at her husband and looking at me. "I've decided he's a slut, since he can't control his cock."

"Let me see it," I crooked a finger at my brother.

He stood up from the bed, stretching and apparently feeling no embarrassment whatsoever as he shared his beautifully hard cock with all of us. He was all too confident, I thought, with his handsome looks and appreciable manhood. I had to admit that it made me tingle though, as I could see it only vaguely discolored from the abuse Cheryl and I had given it earlier. My brother was an attractive man, no doubt about it, and I could almost forgive him for being so cocky, as it were.

"Yes, Mistress," he walked over to us, which was not far to move anyway. My bedroom was hardly a large one.

"Purse strap, Mistress?" Katrina arched her eyebrows at me as I stroked the top of my brother's penis with my index finger.

"You know me too well," I chuckled.

"I've seen that before, Mistress," Katrina giggled and she had indeed seen the results of that soft whip before, mostly on her breasts.

My brother's cock was in fine shape and rather sexy, I thought, with just some small bruising, hardly any at all. The skin was a little chafed in places, but not broken. The male sex organ really is a wonderful thing. It can take a great deal of punishment, much more than I gave it earlier, and come back asking for more.

"You're very beautiful, Katrina." My brother had barely taken his eyes off her. "Mistress Susan mentioned you, but..." he shook his head, " ... I had no idea that..."

"Shhh..." I slapped his penis hard. "A cock like you shouldn't have any ideas at all. Get dressed now."

"Thank you, Jim," Katrina said softly and Cheryl was dressing slowly, watching and listening.

"You'll be brother and sister now," I told them. "Katrina's my spouse, just like we're married."

"Mmmm ... another sister," Jim grinned as he pulled up his boxers, making a little face as he tried to push his large cock inside.

I wondered if he'd been hard like that all day. It seemed unlikely without the help of a cock ring, but my brother did seem to be rather healthy that way. Katrina hadn't been impressed at all, at least not by her new brother's cock, which would have disappointed Jim if he'd been aware of it. He was showing off just for her, as Cheryl and I could both tell. Unfortunately for him, Katrina's interest in men extended very little past the occasional dream of a father she'd never had.

"Come here, Slave-Sister..." I looked at Cheryl and she was finished dressing, having just pulled on some loose jeans and a black knit top that hugged her athletic form nicely.

"Mistress," Cheryl dipped her head as Jim and Katrina both watched her.

"You don't have to be jealous of Katrina," I told my sister-in-law, deciding I'd rather talk to her about this sooner, rather than later, and bluntly.

"I'm not..." Her face was flushing and her eyes darted towards Katrina.

"Don't lie to me," I said gently. "It isn't who you are."

"Mistress," Cheryl swallowed hard and nodded. "I'm ... in love with you."

"You have a husband and you have a baby." I reached out and touched her stomach, sliding my hand under her top to feel Cheryl's warm, soft skin.

"I know," she nodded. "Mistress."

"You can love me, just as I want you to love all of us. I want you to love Katrina," I tilted my head, wanting to capture Cheryl's hazel eyes with mine. "But you have to understand the limits of love. The bonds of affection do not extend beyond what we can share right here, right now."

"I don't understand," Cheryl closed her eyes, avoiding me.

"I should be punished," Katrina said softly, as much to me as Cheryl.

"What? Why?" Cheryl opened her eyes to find Katrina's head bowed.

"Because I haven't shown proper respect in the presence of a Mistress." Katrina slipped to the carpet and kissed Cheryl's bare feet slowly, one at a time. "Forgive me, Mistress Cheryl."

I detected a small hitch of sharp breath as Katrina bent herself in proper form, her knees and feet together, her ass high in that leather dress she wore, lowering her shoulders until her breasts grazed the floor, palms flat and elbows pulled inward. It was graceful and well performed after years of practice, and Katrina knew if I found flaw in it I'd punish her. But she was perfect as always, despite the plug in her ass that Katrina would be feeling distinctly in that position.

"I..." Cheryl blinked at the beautiful slave kissing her feet and then looked at me for direction, but I merely shrugged. "Of course, I forgive you ... I'll, uh ... I'll think about your punishment."

"Thank you, Mistress Cheryl," Katrina kissed her feet once more and then stood up slowly.

"Let's go downstairs. Mom and Dad are waiting." I smiled and put my arm in the small of Katrina's back, guiding her out of the room. "That was nicely done, slave."

"Was I presumptuous, Mistress?" Katrina asked me softly, a soft smile playing across her red mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.