Family Enslaved - Cover

Family Enslaved

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 9 : Katrina

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 : Katrina - As a professional Dominatrix, I'm rather well-accustomed to leading a double life. When my secret is discovered by my father, however, I quickly realize that I'm not the only member of my family with a taste for the perverse! Our little reunion was to become the perfect opportunity to clean out the closets of our past and start our lives anew. BDSM isn't merely a choice of lifestyle, it's a philosophy.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Pregnancy  

"Hi, Daddy!" I smiled into the phone.

I wanted to go to the airport, but it was too early and I'd just be miserable if I did. So I was sitting on the hotel bed, watching the television with the sound muted and calling my parents.

"Susan? Hi," my dad sounded a little surprised, but he probably expected me to walk through the door, not call him on the phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked and it was fun, actually.

"Uh ... Just watching a little news. Jim's here, someplace. Upstairs I think."

"Good," I giggled. "He should be in my bed right now."

"In your bed?" Dad wondered at that. I heard Mom's voice in the background and Dad answered her. "It's Susan."

"Yeah, he's been a bad boy, Daddy," I sighed dramatically. "But Cheryl's going to come over and talk to him."

"He's been bad?" My dad was only getting more puzzled.

"Hi Susan," my mother's voice filled my ear; she must have gotten on the kitchen extension.

"Hi Mom."

"They're not, uh ... Are they in trouble?" Daddy was concerned now, being the good dad he was.

"Who's in trouble?" Mom asked.

"A little ... maybe," I said truthfully. "But I think it'll be okay."

"What happened?" Mom demanded.

"Ohhh ... It's Jim ... Do you remember Pauline? His old girlfriend?"

"The cheerleader?" Dad asked.

"They were all cheerleaders, dear," my mom corrected him and I giggled.

"Yeah yeah ... The last one I mean, right?" Dad asked impatiently.

"Yeah," I nodded into the phone. "Well, Jim was fucking her."

I said it bluntly and my parents didn't seem to notice, which was a real reminder of how much our relationship had changed. A week ago I never would have used the F word in front of them like that, now none of us even noticed.

"Heh, that was a long time ago," my dad chuckled. "Nothing for her to get excited..."

"I think she means more recently," Mom sighed. "Cheryl knows?"

"Yeah, she found out today," I smacked my lips. "Soooo ... Cheryl is going to come over and talk to him for a little bit."

"Well that's ... Good, right?" Dad offered.

"Should be," I told them. "But, well ... you guys should know uh, we kind of a have a thing."

"Ahhh ... A thing?"

"What do you mean, dear?"

"I mean we had to punish Jim today, you know," I giggled. "Like we punished Slave-Mommy for all that other cock she loves. Remember that?"

"Mistress," my mother answered immediately and I knew she was red faced, being reminded as she was of her own infidelity.

"How about you, Slave-Daddy? Remember when we spanked your wife's pussy?"

"Yea ... Yes, Mistress," Dad's voice was soft.

"So, Jim needed to be spanked too," I told them.

"He's ... Mistress, he's your slave ... too?" Mom sounded a little shocked.

"Hard to imagine my Slave-Brother on his knees, isn't it Slave-Mommy?" I chuckled.

"Y-Yessss..." she drew a breath.

"Does it turn my Slave-Mommy on?"

"Mistress ... I..."

"Tell me the truth now ... Do you want to see me punish Jim? Spank his big hard cock, Slave-Mommy?" I was whispering. "Make him eat my ass like Slave-Daddy does? Would you like that?"

"Oh God ... Mistress..." My mom was touching herself, I'd have bet money on it.

"You'd like some of that too, wouldn't you, Slave-Mommy? Your son's big dick inside your hot little hole?" I felt myself getting wet, speaking dirty to my own mom like that.

"I ... Yes, Mistress..." she practically moaned.

"I'll let you fuck him, Slave-Mommy ... and I'll let you watch, Slave-Daddy," I chuckled. "If you're both good."

"Mistress, thank you," Mom gasped softly.

"You're being awfully quiet, Slave-Daddy," I said. "What do you think?"

"I, uh ... I don't know, Mistress." My dad really didn't either, it would take him awhile to sort it out.

"Don't worry, Slave-Daddy. I have something special for you too."

"W-What?" my father could barely be heard of my mom's heavy breathing.

"Don't you cum, Slave-Mommy," I told her sternly. "I'll whip that cunt of yours if you can't control it."

"Mistress, I ... Yes ... I am ... I will ... Won't..." She was close.

"I have a new Slave-Sister to play with too, Daddy. A brand new daughter for you to love, just like I promised," I told my father.

"I don't, uh ... What do you mean, Mistress?"

"Cheryl." I was smiling big and I wished I'd been able to tell my parents in person.

"Cheryl?" my mother gasped.

"You and her..." Daddy said slowly.

"I fucked the daylights out of her this afternoon," I agreed happily. "She came when I spanked her too. She's a good little subbie." I couldn't help bragging just a little.

"She's your slave?" Mom asked. "But ... she's pregnant!"

"I know," I chuckled softly. "Don't worry, I know what I'm doing. Her baby will be fine."

"Y-You told her about me, Mistress?" my dad sounded nervous.

"What, that you'd love to fuck her, Slave-Daddy?" I clucked my tongue. "Or that you're a bad Daddy who needs to be punished?"

"Uh ... Yes, Mistress. Both ... I guess..." he agreed and not so reluctantly.

"Not yet," I laughed at the tease. "You can tell her yourself. She's my slave, but..."

"Mistress?"

"But what, Mistress?"

"Mmmm ... She's going to be your Mistress too," I told them. "I'm going to teach her how and you two slaves are going to help her. You're going to love her, aren't you, my Slave-Parents?"

"M-Mistress ... Cheryl?" my father said and he sounded like he was ready to cum too. "Oh yes, Mistress ... I ... We do love her..."

"Are you jerking off, Slave-Daddy?" I chided him. "Put that cock away, you're supposed to be taking it easy."

"I'm sorry ... Yes, Mistress."

"Like a couple horny teenagers, I swear!" I sighed theatrically.

"Does Cheryl ... Mistress Cheryl..." Mom corrected herself slowly. "Does she know about ... us?"

"Not yet, Slave-Mommy. But she will soon enough. When I get home we'll all sit down and talk about it, okay?"

"She's coming, right? What, uh ... How do we act ... Mistress?" My dad was a little nervous, I thought, and that was cute.

"Act natural," I laughed. "She's still your daughter-in-law."

"Yeah, but ... Okay," he finally agreed, but Dad was still trying to understand the rules.

"Are you making dinner, Mom?" I asked, letting her know we could end our little long-distance scene.

"Yeah, uh ... Susan," she spoke slowly. "Just some spaghetti and..."

"Good," I nodded and glanced at my watch, which I'd put back on after my shower. "I'll be home about ... mmmm ... eight o'clock maybe, we'll all eat then. Is that okay?"

"Sure, yeah," my mom agreed. "I'll make some salad too, that'll be ... uh, nice."

"Yeah," I laughed lightly. "Just give Jim and Cheryl their time to talk, okay? And I'll see you guys later. Love you."

"Love you too, Susan," Daddy said, just like he had a thousand times before.

"Mistress, I love you," Mom whispered and she wanted a lifestyle, to live a 24/7 power exchange, I thought. Mom was hungry for that and it was another thing on my mind.

"I know, Slave-Mommy. I love you too," I rewarded her gently. "Bye bye."


"Checking out?" the registration clerk asked me.

She was the middle-aged woman who'd seen me coming in with my mother one day and Cheryl the next. The look on her face made her opinion of me clear, although she knew nothing at all but what she suspected. I wondered just how good her imagination might be.

"No," I smiled back, deciding to frustrate her with my good humor. "I'll be staying, but I do need fresh linen and towels, please."

"I'll let housekeeping know, ma'am," she answered, as she had to. Whether she liked me or not it was one of the better hotels in the city, and so she had to maintain decorum.

"Thanks," I smiled prettily. "What time do you get off, uh ... Carolyn?" I read her name tag.

"Excuse me?" she stared with her pretty green eyes wide and her face flushed slightly.

"How late do you work?" I repeated.

"I don't think that's..." she was flustered and obviously thought I was hitting on her.

And she wasn't unattractive by any means, I'd always found women in uniform sexy and this hotel did dress the staff nice. White blouses and two piece suits, royal blue skirts and jackets for the women. And she was married, I'd noted, seeing the small diamond engagement ring just inside her wedding band. It might have been fun trying to seduce her, and I may even have succeeded despite her prejudice. Curiosity has killed a lot more than cats, in my experience, and this woman was wondering about me.

"Come on..." I leaned on the counter slightly, dropping my voice and several co-workers, younger women, were watching us.

"I'll uh, I'll have housekeeping..." she swallowed nervously.

"You said that, Carolyn," I smiled at her. "What time do you get off work?"

"I..." she glanced at a dark-haired girl with glasses who instantly busied herself. "Ten o'clock..."

"After your shift, come upstairs and turn my bed down for me..." I whispered, looking into her green eyes. Wonderfully green eyes; it was her best feature ... so far.

"I, um..."

"Would you do that for me, Carolyn?" I asked her gently.

"If you ... want me to..." she cleared her throat as a door behind her opened and a heavyset man appeared, giving me a look and a lick of his lips.

"I'll let you know," I promised her, and then louder. "Thank you, Carolyn."

"Yes ma'am," she was blushing and looking down as I walked away.

That woman hadn't been hard to pick out, the guilty ones liked to hide their desires behind a mask of moral outrage. She'd given me the looks for the benefit of her coworkers, for the other guests, pretending that she wasn't interested in what was going on. But Carolyn was curious, if nothing else, maybe even experienced and now stuck in a dull marriage. She was remembering her college girlfriend possibly, or that one night when she'd had a little too much to drink and had woken up well-fucked in her pretty roommate's bed.

Whatever the reason, whatever her excuse, Carolyn was predictable and her secrets weren't well kept at all. I would probably never see her again, I thought as I waited for the valet to retrieve my rental car, but one never knew. And if we did get together I'd punish her for all those secrets, I'd make a point of it, and Carolyn would thank for it after, I was sure.

It was a fun game though, one I enjoyed immensely, and I practiced it a lot on people like Carolyn. I didn't win all the time, the way I had with her; sometimes I was completely wrong and those were only slightly frustrating. I was rarely embarrassed by it and depending on the person, they were more often than not flattered by the attention, rather than humiliated or angered by it.

And that was essentially me. It was what I did. Being a Dominatrix required a lot of perception. I'd taught myself to read facial expressions and body language, to listen to a person's voice and hear not only what they were saying, but what they weren't. It was like magic to some people, but others could understand it completely. Any good salesman or politician practiced the same skills, merely to different ends.


Despite my phone call home and my flirtation with Carolyn, and the traffic from downtown to the airport, I was still early. Katrina's plane was scheduled for an 1855 arrival, five minutes before seven, but the tote board said Delayed and I had no idea how long that meant. I frowned and made my way towards the gates, spending ten minutes going through the security checkpoint and then riding the small subway from the main terminal to the other one, where the gates were. At least I could do that much, unlike at a lot of other airports where a person couldn't get past the main terminal without a boarding pass.

That still left me with thirty minutes, or probably more as that delayed warning blinked slowly on the information monitors I looked at. There was little to do except browse the small shops or sit in one of the lounges and have a drink.

"Just a coke, please," I told the bartender.

Alcohol was good sometimes, and I probably could have used a shot of something to relax me, but I preferred staying clear as much as I could. In truth I rarely drank at all and Katrina was the same way. Being with her was intoxication enough.

It was reasonably crowded with both departing passengers and people like me, anxious loved ones and friends, waiting on an arrival. I was dressed as I'd been all day, which is to say a little too enticing for where I was, but I didn't mind it so much. I'd look good for Katrina anyway. I'd washed my skirt, as best I could after Cheryl had cum all over it. Her juices had been ripe too and I wondered if her aroma wasn't noticeable even after my brief attempts to clean it back at the hotel.

"Uh, excuse me..." a soft male voice interrupted my solitude.

As it had to, I supposed with a sigh. It wasn't likely a very attractive woman, especially dressed as I was, could sit alone in a public bar for very long without someone wanting to be her friend. If there was a downside to being beautiful that was it, or one of them anyway. Another problem was the people who were too shy to approach me, some of whom would have doubtless become my friends. But we'd never know because they assumed a girl who looked like me would never have anything in common with someone like them. I found that vaguely frustrating.

I turned slowly and looked at the man, giving him neither a frown nor a smile, but just being neutral. I really had no interest in games right then, but I wasn't going to bite the man's head off either ... So long as he kept his manners.

"This is going to sound weird, but..." he swallowed hard and he was ready to run at the first sign of trouble.

He was older; in his forties I thought. A businessman with a disheveled grey suit, like he'd been traveling all day and still had a few more miles to go. He was neither handsome or ugly, but normal the way people are, with his receding black hair and five o'clock shadow.

"What is it?" I asked him, and gently as I didn't want to give him a heart attack. He really was quite nervous.

"You're Mistress Susan, right?"

And he'd lowered his voice, leaning towards me as close as he dared and I could smell his Old Spice.

"From the internet? Uh, Bound for Glory?" he continued after a little pause when I didn't answer right away.

"Yes, I am," I nodded and stared into his brown eyes until he looked down. "Who are you?"

"Mistress, I'm Larry ... Uh, oh geez, uh ... I'm paddles, I mean ... paddles on the website," he nodded quickly. "But, just Larry ... here ... Mistress."

"Paddles?" I smiled at him then. "It's nice to meet you, sit down."

"Yeah ... Yeah, Mistress..." he let out the breath he'd been holding and sat down immediately.

We had forums and message boards on the website, a couple chat rooms, and of course email from the members, and I did remember getting messages from a member named 'paddles' but what he'd said specifically I couldn't recall. We got so many, Katrina and I, as well as some of our regular models, it was impossible to remember all of them. But the nickname did ring a bell and he knew it, and so Larry was very pleased just then.

"Let me get you a drink, Larry," I signaled for the bartender.

"Oh, I can't let you..."

"Larry..." I teased him, sounding a little stern, but smiling. "Are you going to tell me no?"

"No, Mistress ... I mean ... oh..." he laughed and so did I, he was cute. "I can't believe I'm talking to you. I mean, sitting here with you ... uh ... just ah, anything a ... light beer."

The bartender nodded and he was young and handsome and gave us a little grin, like he was wondering why a woman like me would be buying a man like Larry a drink. But that boy knew nothing about people and how important they are. Hopefully he'd learn, if he was a good bartender.

"Well, I'm glad you are, Larry," I said sincerely. "It isn't easy doing what you did, is it?"

"No ... Oh my..." he smiled and raised his eyebrows. "I saw you getting off the train and I couldn't believe it and ... I worship you, I emailed you. You probably don't remember, I ... You answered me though. It was nice."

I laughed lightly, enjoying his pleasure and watching as the man reached for his beer, taking a large swallow.

"I've been a member for over a year," Larry continued and I was happy to listen. "It's the best, your site ... It's amazing and I even I got my wife to look."

"Really?" I nodded. "She knows you like BDSM?"

"She does now, yeah," Larry nodded quickly. "I didn't, uh ... She didn't know for a long time. We've been married ten years, we ... We were both married before ... Do you want to see? Here..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.