Family Enslaved - Cover

Family Enslaved

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 5: Interlude

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5: Interlude - As a professional Dominatrix, I'm rather well-accustomed to leading a double life. When my secret is discovered by my father, however, I quickly realize that I'm not the only member of my family with a taste for the perverse! Our little reunion was to become the perfect opportunity to clean out the closets of our past and start our lives anew. BDSM isn't merely a choice of lifestyle, it's a philosophy.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Pregnancy  

"Hey, sleeping?" I purred into the phone. It was just after seven in the morning and I'd been up for awhile.

"Hmmmm ... sorta ... no," Katrina sighed softly. "I haven't slept since you left."

"Oh? Why's that?" I held my cellular phone in my left hand and reached under the sheets with my right, feeling my sex tingle just from hearing her voice.

"The bed's cold," she pouted softly. "And it's too big."

I laughed softly, missing my little slave terribly. I hadn't planned on falling in love with another girl. I wasn't a lesbian, any more than I was heterosexual, I was just me and for whatever reason Katrina was the person I was madly in love with. She could have been a man and I wouldn't have cared; it wasn't her gender I loved, it was her.

"I want you to come up here," I told her gently. "I need to stay for a few more days, take care of some ... family business."

"Mistress?" she spoke quietly, slipping into a role she was never truly out of.

"There's a ticket waiting for you at the Northwest counter, the plane leaves at four o'clock this afternoon." I'd spent an hour on the internet arranging the earliest flight I could and that was it.

"I'll have to call Peter," Katrina cleared her throat softly. "We were going to do a shoot this afternoon."

"Yeah," I nodded into the phone. "Just cancel everything for a few days, we'll take a little vacation. Amy and Kris can hold the fort."

Those were our other two partners, our friends from college. Amy took care of the web stuff, being the Information Technology grad that she was, while Kristine took care of the business. She didn't have her MBA, not yet, but she was very good at what she did. We all were.

"Really, Mistress?" Katrina giggled and she was very much like a child in some ways, her personality was deceptive.

"Sure, we deserve it, right?"

"Will ... they be okay?" she asked me and she sounded nervous.

"They know, I told them," I answered gently, knowing she meant my parents.

Katrina hadn't seen her family since she'd been a child. Her father had been abusive and an alcoholic and her mother had simply left, disappeared one day, and Katrina had spent a lot of years moving through the system. From CPS shelters, in and out of foster care, and finally into an orphanage. Katrina knew parents only as rumors, bedtime stories in the dark, and not entirely happy ones.

And somehow she'd grown up beautiful, intelligent, and innocent.

Katrina was also submissive, and that wasn't surprising given her experiences. She'd been desperate for love as well, and at first I'd worried that I was taking advantage of her, but not so much anymore. Those doubts had largely been erased over the last four years that we'd been together, but once in awhile...

I had to be perfect for her. That was how much I loved her. I wanted to be the perfect person that Katrina deserved, but I knew in my heart that none of us were ever that. It was the only doubt, the only shadow over my heart. A definition of love, the one I like most because it's simple, is when the happiness of someone else is more important to you than your own. I loved Katrina.

"Alright?" I prompted after half a minute of silence.

"Alright," she said quietly.

"You'll be surprised," I promised her. "You'll have friends here."

"Friends ... Mistress?" she was already surprised and I laughed softly.

"You'll see. I don't want to spoil it."

"Okay," Katrina was smiling, I thought, because now she was curious and she'd be relieved that we'd be together, if nothing else.

Telling the girl that she'd have friends was telling her that there were other submissives that would scene with us. It was a good tease because I knew after three days Katrina was hungry for it, just as I wanted her so badly just then that I could practically taste it.

"I love you, slave," I sighed, closing my eyes and turning onto my side.

"I love you, Mistress."

"What did you do last night?"

"Webcam," Trina laughed. "The Regulars were there, you know."

I chuckled at that. It was part of the website for platinum members, webcam shows, and sometimes it was just Katrina, but usually her and I together, and they were always fun. We took requests from our customers and we had members, both Tops and bottoms, who never missed a show. We called them The Regulars. Some of the submissives had made the trip to Vegas just to receive my personal attention. A lot of the Doms wanted a session with Katrina, but I was too jealous of my slave to allow that.

"Master Ken had me wear a butt plug the whole night, and um ... Mistress Ebony, she wanted to wax my nipples, so..."

"Did you have fun?"

"Yeah," Katrina giggled. "I think we had a good time. They were asking about you."

"But not for long, I bet," I clucked my tongue. Other people were dimmed when Katrina was around, even me.

"They were nice," she sighed.

"We'll play tonight, slave."

"I know, Mistress."

"Wear a buttplug, on the plane," I told her. "That red one."

"The big one?" she gasped happily.

"Yeah, it's a short flight."

"I'll be so wet for you, Mistress."

"No panties either," I chuckled.

"Oh, you're being bad now!" she said, her voice teasing me.

"Don't forget to take out your rings," I reminded her. "Airport security."

"Ohhhh ... Can't I take a bus?" she pouted.

"Or leave them in. You might like being strip searched," I laughed, rubbing my clit and picturing the stainless surgical rings infibulating Katrina's inner labia. They were incredibly sexy and allowed no penetration of my slave's cunt, but they were difficult to put in and take out.

"I just might," she laughed with me. "But then they'd find my butt plug."

"And you'd die of embarrassment, I know ... I know..." I was teasing her.

"They're such a pain," Katrina breathed.

"You won't need them tonight."

"Mistress?" she perked up at that.

"Heh ... someone sounds a little horny," I smiled into my phone.

"Well, it's been..." she sighed, " ... four months?"

"That's all?" I mocked surprise. "In that case..."

"Noooo!" Katrina laughed. "Please, tell me you'll fuck me, Mistress!"

"I can't tell you that ... It would be cheating, slave," I teased her.

"Oh," I could hear her pouting.

"Are you ovulating?" I asked and there was a long silence.

"You're really teasing me now," she said softly.

"Answer the question, slave," I told her not too gently.

"I don't know, Mistress. I could be. I'm near the middle of my cycle."

"Good," I nodded, but I'd already known that. We were pretty much in synch, the two of us.

"You've..." she swallowed hard. "You found someone, Mistress?"

"Two someones," I agreed seriously. "But it's up to you."

"I want what you want, Mistress."

"We'll see," I said softly, wishing I'd saved this conversation for later, after she'd arrived.

"Yes, Mistress," Katrina said and there was an edge to her voice and I knew she was excited by my words.

"I love you, slave."

"My love, my Mistress."

I turned off my phone then, thumbing the button quickly. I could never say goodbye to her, not from the first moment we'd been together. I could only tell her I loved her and those words didn't come close to expressing what I really felt.


"Good morning, Slave-Mommy."

I smiled, walking into the kitchen wrapped in an old Japanese Hapi coat, a thin cotton robe that barely covered my bare ass now that I was ten years older than when I'd gotten it. The robe went around my waist alright, tied with a short sash, but not my breasts and they were mostly exposed as they pushed against the pink material. It had a large blue crane printed on the back.

"Uh ... Mistress, good morning," my mom smiled at me, but it was clear she hadn't really expected me to call her that, at least not in the kitchen first thing in the morning.

She looked a little rough, even tired with her brown hair only barely brushed into place, sitting in her own terry cloth bathrobe, much better fitting than mine.

"Did Slave-Daddy fuck you good last night?" I grinned at her, amused by the sudden color in her cheeks

"Mistress..." she bobbed her head, " ... yes."

"How many times?" I was pouring myself a cup of coffee.

"Mistress, uh, three times..." she smiled shyly. "Twice last night and um, once this morning."

"Hmmm..." I nodded my head. "Good for you guys."

She sipped her coffee and looked down, feeling a little confused perhaps.

"I hope you didn't wear him out too much, Slave-Mommy." I walked over to sit with her at the table. "If he can't keep that cock of his hard for me, I'll have to punish Slave-Daddy."

"Mistress, are we..." She fell quiet.

"What is it, Slave-Mommy?" I reached over to lift her chin gently. "You can ask me."

"Mistress, are we going to be like..." she gave me an apologetic look, not knowing exactly how to phrase her question, " ... this, all the time?"

"Would you like us to be, Slave-Mommy?" I stroked her cheek with my fingertips. "Or should I just call you Mom?"

"Mistress, I think maybe ... I'm not sure," she closed her eyes for a second, maybe because she was afraid of disappointing me.

"I know," I smiled and leaned over, kissing her softly on the lips and she sucked a sharp breath, opening her eyes again.

"Its okay, Mom," I said. "No we're not going to play all the time. I just wanted to see your reaction, that's all." I sat back in my chair. "Are you frightened of it?"

"A little," she nodded.

"Are you frightened of me?" I lifted my right foot, putting it in her lap and spreading my thighs so she could see my bare shaven sex.

"Sometimes ... Mistress," she was looking down at my toes as I wriggled them against her tummy.

"You can't help it, can you Slave-Mommy?"

"Mistress, no..." she was barely breathing.

"Kiss my foot, pick it up ... That's it ... Kiss it for me, Slave-Mommy."

I stared at my mother as she took my foot gently in her warm soft hands, lifting it slightly as she lowered her mouth to kiss my skin.

"Mmmm..." I sighed. "Suck my toes for me ... Gently, slave ... Don't tease me ... Suck them nice, like you suck Slave-Daddy's cock..."

I knew I was only doing this because I'd gotten so excited talking to Katrina on the phone. Neither of us was much for phone sex though and so we'd just teased each other, more with the tone of our voices than anything we'd actually said. Katrina had gotten me hot inside and now my mother was going to make me cum. It was one of her obligations as my slave, to give me pleasure when and how I needed it, and the sooner she learned that, the better.

My mom worked her mouth around my big toe, sliding her tight moist lips around and down it, washing it with her tongue. She did that with all of them while I kept my eyes locked on hers. I rubbed my pussy slowly, murmuring encouragement and smiling as she moved from one to the next and back again. I warned her not to chip my pedicure, the Vietnamese woman who took care of my feet and hands charged very nearly as much as I did for a hard dungeon scene. But they looked good, perfectly trimmed and painted scarlet red.

"The other one..." I said, pulling my foot away from her and replacing it with the left, turning in my chair slightly. "Open your robe for me too. Show me your tits, Slave-Mommy."

She did as I asked, untying her bathrobe and slipping it back, off her shoulders and all she wore beneath was a pair of plain white panties. Her nipples were long and dark, swollen with desire. I pressed my foot against her left breast, pinching her nipple weakly between my toes and tugging at it so that my mom rewarded me with a little gasp.

"Good mornnnn..." my dad stopped in the doorway.

"I thought you were at work?" I laughed at the look on his face.

"I, uh..." he cleared his throat. "I took the day off, um..."

"My foot, Slave-Mommy, suck my toes now," I glanced at her.

"Mistress, yes..." She was ignoring my dad completely, but blushing nicely once again.

" ... Am I supposed to call you Mistress now?" Dad wondered and he was watching us intently.

"Hmmm..." I smiled at his question. "Get some coffee, we'll talk about it."

"Yeah," he nodded and moved slowly to get a cup.

"I think Mom is more than happy being my full time slave," I said once my dad was sitting down with us. "Am I wrong, Slave-Mommy?"

"Mistress..." my mom swallowed her saliva. " ... No, I'm happy."

She returned to my foot, opening as wide as she could and working my big toe and three more besides into her hungry mouth.

"So the question is, what do you want to do?" I looked at my father and he finally tore his eyes away from what his wife was doing.

"I uh ... I'm not sure," he licked his lips. "This is all new to me. I don't ... heh ... I don't know what we're doing, Susan."

I laughed softly at his honesty and I appreciated it. My dad really was very new to this whole experience. He'd never fantasized about BDSM in any way, shape or form, I was sure. But it was clear to us both that he did enjoy it. He just had no idea how it worked, or at least how it was supposed to, and I wasn't sure if I could explain to him that the only rules were the ones we made for ourselves.

"You like being my dad, don't you?" I smiled at him.

"Well, yeah," he chuckled. "I like it a lot."

"Then you'll be my dad until after dinner. From seven o'clock until..." I lifted my hands, " ... oh, sunrise, let's say, you'll be my Slave-Daddy."

"Uhhh..." he thought about that for a moment.

"That's just a suggestion, Daddy," I looked at my mom. "Get on your knees now. Lick my pussy, Slave-Mommy."

"Mistress, I'd love to lick your pussy," Mom breathed, giving my dad a quick glance before she slid from her chair, onto the kitchen floor.

"What about..." my dad stared at his wife and he was still obviously a little confused by her, although he shouldn't have been. She'd explained to him how she felt about me and what she needed.

"Slave-Mommy?" I arched my eyebrows at my dad. "She'll do whatever I tell her to do."

I proved it just then by pushing my chair back slightly, spreading my legs wide and reaching down to pull my mother's face to my humid sex. She was getting better, I thought, as her tongue was suddenly moving across my puffy labia, circling my clit just the way I'd taught her. She was going to be a good pussy licker soon. I lifted my right leg, bending it at the knee and laying my calf lightly across her shoulders, keeping her close while I spoke with her husband.

"Don't worry, Dad, she's still your wife," I giggled. "And she'll be a good one from now on too, won't you Slave-Mommy?"

"Mmpphhh..." my mother moaned into my cunt and she was tasting my juices now, swallowing the tangy-sweet secretions of my sex.

"No more strange cock for you," I tsked her, "Just Daddy's cock and daughter's cunt from now on, right Slave-Mommy?"

"Ummpphh..." she nodded weakly, but kept her lips on my pussy like a good cunt lapper should.

"But no more fucking for you, Dad," I looked at him sharply and he widened his soft blue eyes. "Three times in one night?" I gave him a sly grin. "I don't want you getting spoiled. Either of you."

"I don't think that's, uh..." my dad was actually blushing.

"What? Any of my business?" I challenged him, just to see what he'd do.

"Huh? No, Susan. I mean, uh ... I'm not a young man anymore," he made a face, and lowered his eyes submissively.

"This is making you hard though, isn't it, Daddy?" I bit my lip, reaching down to stroke my mother's hair. The sound of her mouth sucking at my pussy filled the kitchen.

"Yeah," he swallowed and nodded slowly.

"Well, keep your cock in your pants," I told him seriously. "Seven o'clock tonight I want to see it hard for me."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.