Family Enslaved - Cover

Family Enslaved

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 4: Slave-Parents

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4: Slave-Parents - As a professional Dominatrix, I'm rather well-accustomed to leading a double life. When my secret is discovered by my father, however, I quickly realize that I'm not the only member of my family with a taste for the perverse! Our little reunion was to become the perfect opportunity to clean out the closets of our past and start our lives anew. BDSM isn't merely a choice of lifestyle, it's a philosophy.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Pregnancy  

"Undress me, Slave-Daddy," I told my father.

"Yes, Mistress," he replied and there was eagerness in his voice, as well there should be, considering I'd been the distant object of his incestuous desires for almost ten years.

My mother was recovered from her orgasm, which was something akin to spontaneous human combustion, I thought with a smile. It had happened suddenly and without any real physical stimulation of her sex, but she might have cheated. My attention had been focused on my dad at the time, so I'd decided already that it was Mom's fault in any event. She'd cum without permission and that wasn't something I generally allowed from my slaves.

So I had her kneeling on the carpet, after moving the furniture back a little further to give us more room. It would have been nice to have a real dungeon at my disposal, meaning a bondage playroom, and I might have arranged some time with the local BDSM community as I did have some contacts there, but it wasn't important. If anything, being with my parents like this in our home, without all the artificial trappings, was better in some ways. It allowed my two Slave-Parents a reassuring level of comfort they might not have enjoyed otherwise.

My father moved slowly, as if he were a child at Christmas unwrapping a much anticipated gift, and I enjoyed that sensitivity. His hands were warm and gentle, the way they'd always been for me as I was growing up. I loved him so much, both of my parents, and I was enjoying myself beyond any reasonable expectations.

I lifted my arms for the man as he pulled my sweatshirt over my head, tugging at my ripe full breasts momentarily, and as the fleece was pulled over my head I could see my father's eyes drawn to my tits and I think his blue eyes were filled with pride as much as they were lust. I was very beautiful, I knew that, and I'd been born of his blood. There was a part of my dad inside me and he should have been proud of what he'd helped create.

"My jeans, Slave-Daddy," I prodded him gently, because he was happy to pause and drink me in.

I merely stood there, looking down as my father's fingers unbuttoned my pants slowly and he pushed them down my smooth thighs slowly, exposing the small black panties I wore. He knelt in front of me and I put my hands on his shoulders, balancing myself as I lifted one foot and then the other, letting him take off the old soft denim and set it aside.

I turned for him, presenting my father with my ass and smiled at my mother who was watching us with glazed eyes. She'd enjoyed my body earlier, in that hotel room, eating her daughter's pussy and confessing to me it was her first time with another woman. She'd done well enough to bring me to orgasm on her tongue and I'd given Mom plenty of instruction, teaching her what I liked most when having my cunt licked by a slave.

Now it was Dad's turn, as I hadn't let him touch me at all the previous evening. I'd let him kiss my shoes and look at me, but that was all. Tonight I was ready to give him what he most desired from me. But first I wanted to enjoy myself with him and demonstrate what I expected from male slaves.

Women are good for cunnilingus, without doubt. Many men will boast of their skills, and doubtless some of them do know their way around a cunt, but the fact remains that only a woman can truly understand what it feels like to be well and properly tongue fucked. It gives us a natural advantage over men, in my opinion. So, much like I am prejudiced in favor of female gynecologists, so I am with female pussy lickers, and I'll rarely suffer a man to pleasure me in that way.

On the other hand, everyone has an asshole, and so my father would learn that our foreplay would largely consist of his tongue in my ass. Analingus is the best use for a man I've found to date and once they've acquired the taste for it, so to speak, they're usually quite eager for it. I've never quite understood the male fascination with anything anal, but I've never hesitated to exploit it either.

"Take my panties off, Slave-Daddy," I told him over my shoulder.

"Yes, Mistress," he swallowed thickly and bobbed his head.

I sighed as his fingers grasped my delicate undies and eased them down. I was quite warm by then, excited and energized by our activities. This was as good a scene as I'd had in a long time, despite the simplicity of it, or perhaps because of it. That and the fact that I was performing with my own parents. I felt my heart beating quick and my stomach was tight with pleasure. My mother was on her knees a few feet in front of me, her hands bound behind her back with my father's belt, her legs spread wide so that I could see her swollen pussy lips hanging down beneath her sex.

She hadn't shaved for me, not yet, and that was something else to punish her for. Doubtlessly she thought she'd have more time for that small bit of personal grooming, but that was her fault, not mine. There could be only one punishment for that sort of transgression.

I stepped out of my panties lightly and took them from my father's fingers, smiling at him before I turned back to my mom.

"Open your mouth, Slave-Mommy," I told her and when she obeyed I pushed my satin panties between her lips. "We'll punish you soon. Slave-Daddy, come here now, on your knees."

I wanted to be close to my mother then, so she could see my pleasure, and I put my hands on her shoulders as I spread my long legs.

"My ass, Slave-Daddy ... That's where you'll love me tonight," I told him and if the man was going to protest, he didn't voice it. "Spread my cheeks, Slave-Daddy, gently ... Gently now..."

I was teasing him with my voice, sounding like his little girl more than his Domme, and my father pulled the firm round globes of my ass apart slowly, exposing my tightly puckered anus to his eyes.

"Am I beautiful for you, Slave-Daddy?" I asked him. "Is my asshole pretty?"

"Oh yes, Mistress," He sighed and I could feel his humid breath on my skin.

"Kiss my ass, Slave-Daddy, show me how much you love your Mistress-Daughter."

I stared into my mother's eyes, smiling and licking my lips. Soon enough I was moaning softly as my father pressed his lips to my asshole, kissing me there, pushing his flushed cheeks between those of a different sort. I nodded with a small shiver when he began using his tongue on me.

"Oh, you bad Daddy!" I giggled. "You've done this before!"

My mother moaned and her body trembled as she realized my own father was tonguing my ass. He was good at it too, and I didn't have to coax him or tell him how to do it. He was aggressive without being sloppy, working the tip of his tongue around my sphincter and trying every so often to push it inside, testing my muscles, waiting patiently for my body to relax.

The soft wet noises of Daddy's efforts filled the room and the only other sounds were the heavy moans coming from the open mouths of my mother and me. I was moving, just a little, getting into it now as my anus relaxed for his tongue and he was pushing the tip inside me finally.

"Yeahhhh ... Mmmm ... Slave-Daddy ... Fuck my ass with your tongue..." I was moaning softly, watching my mother's face. "Tongue fuck your Mistress-Daughter ... Eat my ass..."

My pussy was burning inside, hot and hungry and feeling altogether too empty, but I wasn't going to fuck my father, not yet. That would be the ultimate, the final gift that I'd give him during my visit and he'd have to earn that. He'd have to demonstrate his desire to possess me in that way. I just had to be patient enough to wait for it, but his talented tongue was making it difficult.

Daddy rimmed me good and I was pushing my ass against his face, reaching with my left hand to grab his head, pulling his mouth hard against me. His tongue was inside me, not far, but enough so that it felt wonderful and I might have cum just from that if I'd wanted to give my clit a little rub.

"Get down here..." I breathed, yanking my wet panties from my mom's mouth and dropping them. "Get your face on my cunt, Slave-Mommy!"

I couldn't help myself, as much as I wanted to deny my mother pleasure, my body was demanding release. Having my mother and father both worshipping my body was something to savor as well, a perverse delight that I'd never imagined.

Mom wasted no time, scrambling eagerly to get between my legs and she attacked my pussy with her mouth, taking my body from the front even as her husband took his pleasures from the rear. They were both eating me, my dad tonguing my asshole and my mother sucking my throbbing clitoris. It set me off on my first orgasm immediately and I had to wrestle with my senses to remain on my feet.

My mom swallowed my juices quickly, pressing her open mouth to my cunt, so that my climax would drain across her tongue and be swallowed forever. I held both of their heads, my Slave-Parents, grinding myself back and forth on their tongues and lips, delighting in the ecstasy they brought me. I was fucking them, both of my parents at the same moment, and it was magical.

We did that for some time, until I'd had several good cums and I sensed my father's tongue growing weary. My mother's too, as they were somewhat inexperienced in such things as marathon oral sex. My beautiful slave Katrina could eat me for hours with her well practiced tongue, but these two would need more exercise before they'd last much more than thirty minutes.

"Enough, slaves," I pushed them away finally, all of us panting and red faced.

My parents' faces were wet and shiny with saliva and juices and they were both giddy with the experience of making love to their little girl, if only in that simple way.

"Kiss for me, let me see it," I commanded them and I was pleased to see my parents move close together, my father enveloping my still bound mother in his arms, and they were quickly working their tongues between each others' mouths.

It was erotic and sensual and the perfect finish, seeing them share my flavor. My mother's tongue rich with my cunt, my daddy's mouth tasting of my ass, and they were sharing the experience, the excitement of it for several long minutes.

"Good, Slave-Parents. Good. Come now..." I smiled and began to rearrange them as they needed to be. The time had come to punish my mother.

"Open your mouth, Slave-Mommy," I told her and when she obeyed I pushed my damp panties once more between her lips. "Time for your punishment. Slave-Daddy, come here now, on your knees."

It was a little like playing twister, which was amusing, but somewhat tedious as well. I loosened my mother's hands, having her lay on the floor, on her back with her head very near the sofa. My father sat on the edge of that couch, just above her, with his legs spread and feet on either side of my mother's shoulders. His hard cock and heavy hanging balls were just above her face as Mom looked up at him.

I took my mother's legs and pushed them up, very high and forward, lifting the small of her back off the carpet, and rolling her hips and ass so that my father could grab her by the ankles. He held my mother's legs wide apart, exposing her cunt to me completely and they were both quite turned on by this. I had Mom grab Dad's ankles, crossing her arms beneath her flattened breasts, merely to give her something to do with her hands, to keep them out of the way and from interfering with her punishment.

"You've been bad, Slave-Mommy," I chided her, reaching between her soft white thighs as I knelt on the carpet. "You came without permission. You disobeyed me."

"Mmmphhh..." my mother nodded, her words muffled by my panties in her mouth.

"You have a bad pussy. A wicked cunt, Slave-Mommy," I nodded and I had the belt in my hands, doubling it over. "So it deserves a spanking, I think."

Mother's eyes widened at that. She understood what I was telling her, that I was going to use her husband's belt not on her ass, but on her pussy. It should have been unthinkable probably, a beautiful young woman whipping her mother's cunt, spanking the very womb that had given her life. But I was going to do it and the very idea was filling my senses with greedy desire.

I could smell her now, my mother's arousal, strong and pungent, the smell of her cum stained sex. I could see her, so wonderfully pretty and full of vigorous life. I felt the heat coming from her body and I heard her ragged breathing through her nose while she chewed my panties nervously.

"Give me these," I slapped her cheek gently so my mom would open her mouth and I pulled my panties free of her. It was tempting to leave her gagged, but I had other thoughts suddenly. "Do you remember your safe word, Slave-Mommy?"

"M-Mistress, yes. Tangerine," my mom nodded.

"You aren't..." my dad was staring at me.

"What's that, Slave-Daddy?" I looked at him sharply.

"Mistress, I mean..." he looked apologetic but his concern was very real. "You aren't going to use the belt on your mother's, uh ... pussy ... are you?"

"She's my Slave-Mommy," I stared into his eyes. "And I will punish her as I see fit."

"I'm not..." he blinked at me and licked his lips.

"Do you want me to stop, Slave-Mommy?" I asked, keeping my eyes on my father.

"Mistress, no ... Don't stop. I ... I need a spanking," my mom answered quickly, her voice strong and resolute.

"Don't worry, Slave-Daddy. I know what I'm doing," I softened my features. "She has a safe word, she can stop me any time. Just trust me, okay?"

My voice was soft and I wouldn't ordinarily ask a question of one of my bottoms like that, but these were unusual circumstances and my father had a right to be concerned. I couldn't fault him for it. The idea of his wife's cunt being whipped with a leather belt, while he held her legs apart, that was a hard one for him to get used to.

"Yes, Mistress," my father agreed after a long moment and I let out the small breath I'd been holding.

I wouldn't have forced him to do anything he truly didn't want to, nor my mother for that matter, and I was glad he was willing to trust me, at least far enough to see how my mother would react. If he'd said no to that, if he'd been opposed to what I wanted to do, that would have been the end of it. I wouldn't have continued beyond that point. Not with the both of them together the way we were.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.