New Order : New Opportunity - Cover

New Order : New Opportunity

Copyright© 2009 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 12: Special Weapons & Tactics

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12: Special Weapons & Tactics - In a Britain where the government is by the women and for the women, James Leonard finds himself the focus of unwanted attention from the authorities. But that's just what all men have to put up with, isn't it? A| femdom tale.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Military  

Florence Daniels, Minister for Home Affairs, sat waiting for the count down at the start of the programme. She was already sweating under the lights. With luck she'd get in her points this time. She could hear the voice of the producer in her ear piece. "Quiet studio, please. Three ... two ... one... , Roll credits, Ready on one. Coming to one. Cue Kirsty..."

"Good evening and welcome," Florence's interviewer smiled. "In tonight's programme we will be looking at some of the latest New Order initiatives and I'm joined by Florence Daniels, Minister for Home Affairs" Florence nodded in acknowledgement. "But first,..." Florence felt her stomach sink. Why wouldn't they just let her get on and talk about the important stuff? "I hope, Minister, that you can comment on media speculation about the true nature of some of the recent trials being carried out by your department."

Look straight at the camera, she thought. Be firm and clear. Let her see you are answering but don't let her divert you from what you've come to talk about. Let her have this one and a follow up question so it looks like you don't want to duck the issue but then get back to your message. "I think I have made it quite clear," Florence said, "that these trials are being carried out purely from the perspective of the potential use of these devices in the detention and correction system."

"So reports that this is a precursor to a directive for the use of these male chastity devices in domestic environments are without foundation?"

"I can assure you, Kirsty, and the viewers, that my department's interest in this project is penal not penile." She smiled at the camera. Her interviewer smiled in her turn at the joke and abandoned her questions. "But what I really want to get across the viewers is the way in which our latest proposals on detecting and deterring dissidents will work..."


The Prime Minister's fixer turned down the sound on her video screen with a satisfied nod. Mrs Johannsen would be pleased; she liked her ministers to be able to think on their feet.

The fixer knew that the newspaper headlines would be more interested in the "penal not penile" joke than anything else.

Moments later the fixer's phone rang. Mrs Johannsen, Prime Minister and leader of New Order was on the line.

"A good sound bite," Johannsen said.

"And all her own work. I can't claim any credit."

"Indeed. Well she threw that little cow off the scent."

The PM's fixer was always disappointed when Johannsen started mixing her metaphors. It was always the same when she got annoyed. The PM didn't like the BBC. There were still too many men in editorial posts for her taste.

"That piece of work might be useful," Johannsen went on. "I've been thinking we ought to look at some further ways of reducing the opportunity for unsponsored males to commit sex crimes."

"You don't think that some might see that as a further erosion of personal liberty? Or that some people might think that Florence Daniels wasn't being entirely straightforward?"

"You tell me. And then tell me how we make it play differently." The fixer could hear the determination in Johannsen's voice. "The way I see it, if an unsponsored male isn't involved in sex crimes they shouldn't have a problem with chastity devices; should they?"

The fixer didn't reply. She knew it was a rhetorical question.

"There's one other thing. It's about Stearns." The fixer listened carefully. It hadn't been clear when they spoke before whether Johanssen wanted her on board or not. The things that she'd learned from Fetter Lane might or might not have made a difference. "I'm not sure," the prime minister continued, "that I accept your concerns. I appreciate your advice but I've always felt that she doesn't let her personal life interfere with her work. I am absolutely certain that nothing will come to light that would prevent her appointment to the Supreme Court."

"Prime Minister?" The fixer wasn't happy with the decision but the use of the word "absolutely" was clear enough; Catherine Stearns was being fast tracked and that was it.

"Yes, good, I'm glad you agree." That was all Johannsen needed to say. That was the strength of their relationship, very little said but that which needed to be done happened.

The fixer put down the phone. She knew what was meant. Whether or not she agreed, she was being asked to make sure things turned out that way. It would cause some problems. They'd have to shut down the Fetter Lane operation, of course. It was a shame, it had only really just got going, but there would be far too many loose ends. Tennant wouldn't be happy either but she would have to find another venue for entertaining.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.