New Order : New Opportunity - Cover

New Order : New Opportunity

Copyright© 2009 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 11: The Dangers of Resurgent Males

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11: The Dangers of Resurgent Males - In a Britain where the government is by the women and for the women, James Leonard finds himself the focus of unwanted attention from the authorities. But that's just what all men have to put up with, isn't it? A| femdom tale.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Military  

Constable Margery Dennis scowled at the mess in the room. The woman sobbing beside her was distraught; her house ransacked; the man she thought was hers, and locked in chastity to her, gone.

It was a common enough occurrence, Margery knew. The woman had thought she could keep a man with only the most rudimentary security. Too often it ended like this. She looked at the cage he had been kept in. It should have been strong enough but it obviously hadn't been. He had burst out of it somehow, probably bracing his back against the top, pushing against it until the framework had given way and the bars had sprung from their mounts.

That had been the start. Once he had freed himself from the cage, he'd cut his chastity belt from himself; not without wounding himself if the blood on the floor was anything to go by. Then he had gone looking for money or anything else that would help him to get away.

Margery felt the woman should be grateful. If she'd come home before the man had run off she could have been assaulted. It just went to show that they couldn't trusted. She and Valerie would have to think again about the arrangements they were making for Barry.

The woman had no idea where the man might have gone to; she had never imagined that he would do anything like this, couldn't guess what might have brought this on as he had always seemed so content with his lot.

Margery had her own ideas. But then she'd found the small leaflet stuffed behind a radiator in the man's room. The leaflet carried a male symbol reasserting itself; the female symbol inverted from the way it was used by New Order. It called on men to take a stand against New Order. To break free of their chains, to abscond from their sponsors. CID would find it useful. It carried an address, She would be surprised if the man didn't try to go there. After all there weren't many places for a man on the run. Some people thought that the whole business of dissident groups was being whipped up by the media but then you saw something like this. She looked down in distaste at the broken and abandoned chastity belt. The woman had done the right thing keeping him in one, Margery felt. It wasn't the law or anything but most of her colleagues felt the only safe male was one with his dick in a cage. In this case even that hadn't been good enough. When he was taken back into custody he'd be wearing something a lot more secure for the foreseeable future, but that was down to CID.

All Margery could do was to try to calm the distressed woman until a scene of crime officer could go over the place. The anxiety that the man's actions had caused made her angry. She remembered Barry's smug "Have a good day" as she had pulled on her uniform jacket that morning. As she thought about it her eyes narrowed, it was about time that Barry was reminded of just how the world worked. Valerie wouldn't be back until late. Just one smart arsed remark when Margery got home would be all that he would need to earn a good thrashing.


Nevin appeared in James's cell with an apologetic air. "It's a difficult one today," he said. "Come with me."

James followed him down the corridor. Nevin didn't use the shackles, the combination of alcohol and the disorientating effects of the continued sexual abuse had numbed him so that they no longer feared any attempt to escape.

"You need to get dressed for this one," James looked at him puzzled. Nevin pointed to a pile of clothing on the table Putting it on was quite a novelty for James; he seemed to have spent almost all of his time naked. It wasn't anything special just a pair of black jeans, a black tee shirt and a pair of black trainers and gloves. Finally Nevin passed him what James thought at first was another hood. It was only as he pulled it on that he realised it was a ski mask.

"Right," said Nevin. "Through that door is a lady that's paid for some very special treatment. There's three of you altogether. You'll be doing the prick sex, understand?"

James nodded, his member was already stiffening. It was almost becoming an aphrodisiac; coming down here. The drugs were mostly responsible, of course, but the trigger for arousal was no longer the woman; it was standing outside this door in the knowledge that his prick was going to be put to use.

"So, take your lead from them, Remember she's paying for this. Understand?"

James nodded again as Nevin waved him through the door. This time the room was sparsely furnished. A single chair stood beside an old iron bedstead. A soiled mattress was the bedstead's only covering. James wondered what on earth was going on.

"Bring her in here," a man's voice snarled in the corridor. The door burst open and two men masked and dressed as James was, pushed a woman into the room.

James, wide eyed behind his mask, saw that she had been tied with thick ropes around her body and gagged with a thick cloth pulled across her mouth. The woman was half thrown down on the mattress. One of the men sat down beside her putting his hand down hard across her gagged mouth. "Keep quiet bitch," he snarled, "and maybe you won't get hurt too much." The other tossed a leather bag to the floor beside the bed.

The woman struggled against his grasp and he cuffed her across the face, knocking her back on the bed as she tried to wriggle free from him. The other man stepped behind her gabbing her bound arms and dragging her to a sitting position... "Let's see what she's got. Maybe we can have some fun with her," he said.

The first man pulled at the woman's dress, ripping it open. She squealed behind her gag, though something told James that it was not a squeal of panic or fear. He grabbed her tits squeezing and pinching at them as the woman seemed to try to break free and then thrust his hand up between her legs and beneath her skirt. A ripping sound accompanied the parting of her skirt seam, exposing her laddered hose and panties torn to reveal a quim surrounded by carefully trimmed pubic hair.

She still tried to break free from the men. The one holding her arms called to James. "Come on," he said, "What this cunt needs is a good fucking. You might as well do her, that'll show her who's boss."

"Take your lead from them," Nevin had said to James, so he guessed he had better do as he had been asked. He said nothing as he unbuckled the belt of his trousers, unzipped his fly and dropped his trousers. The woman's eyes widened at the sight of his engorged cock and she growled, possibly in protest, behind her gag as he advanced towards her. The first man spread the woman's legs as he slid on top of her crushing her back against the soiled mattress. If there had been any doubts about the woman's willingness before, once James found his cock sliding into her soaking cunt, he knew that it was no rape. She was desperate to be fucked, hot and wet, pressing against him and wriggling against the embrace of her ropes as he entered her and thrust backwards and forwards. Whoever she was, she wanted nothing more than to be used and misused by these men, forced to degrade herself and to 'endure' what no woman would be willing to admit desiring in public.

The woman's struggles served to arouse James to the point of orgasm. One of his colleagues seemed to sense that he was close to cumming. "Don't do it in her," he laughed. "She's not worth your cum."

James pulled out just at the moment of ejaculation, spurting his jism across her belly and breasts as she tried to lever herself up from the bed. The men, slapped her back down as James stood up.

"You hold the slut, she can suck me off," the first man said as he jerked at the cloth that filled the woman's mouth.

"Ahh, huh," the woman grunted as the gag came free and the man straddled her face. James held her arms roughly as she lunged towards the man's cock, eagerly swallowing it deep in her mouth. The man fucked her face almost choking her but he too pulled back as he came, covering her face with milky spunk. The woman sighed, lost now, James knew, in whatever pleasure she had been seeking when she had decided to give herself up to her current situation.

"She can't get enough of it!" The other man said. "Let me have her arse."

"Sure, help yourself." The one that had face fucked her, grabbed the woman by her torn dress and wrenched until she her face was pushed down against the mattress. Behind her back her wrists were wrapped tightly in the thick hemp rope. The other man knelt across her back pushing his cock into her bound hands so she could fondle him erect before he pushed her skirt back up over her waist and thrust his dick into her arse.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.