Liquid Mind Machine - Cover

Liquid Mind Machine

 

Chapter 14: Retribution

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 14: Retribution - NEIL a nerd at M.I.T. had been working on an electronic device that would be able to induce euphoria. In other words an electronic drug, one that would make you feel good without the bad side effects. Neil felt the device was finally ready and tested it; the test revealed much more than he had hoped for. This is the story of how the "Liquid Mind Machine" came into being....

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control  

Jake awoke around 3am, with Cindy resting on top of him; the connection between them had not been broken and his morning wood began growing inside of her.

"Ouch!" He mumbled, as he gently rolled her over and pulled out. The dried cum pulling a few choice hair as he did so. Cindy mumbled something of her own and went back to sleep as he got up and headed for the shower.

Cindy smiled and dreamed that Jake and her would be together, forever. She dreamt about love, children, and marriage.

When Jake finished his hot shower and started toweling off Cindy joined him in the steamy bathroom, her eyes still sleepy.

"Hi" She held him and offered her lips.

Jake kissed her and said, "Hi, what are you doing up?"

"I want to break that damn code."

Cindy got in the shower as Jake told her, "I'm going over to my place and get some clean clothes ... I'll be back in about an hour." Jake admired her naked body being pummeled by the force of the showerhead.

"Okay baby, see ya then."

Jake put his stinky clothes back on and left Cindy's hotel, making the short drive to his own. On the drive Jake thought about Cindy, "If we get out of this alive I hope she still wants me.

Even at this incredibly early hour Neil was awake and stirring around the pool. He had retrieved the roll of electrical wire and was busy stuffing it in the groove he had dug out from the bricks around the pool. The deck around the pool had been made from bricks, the cracks packed with sand.

"Perfect." Neil thought, and wiped the sweat away from his brow 2 hours later. He had managed to tape the bare end of wire to each ladder, one in the deep end and one in the shallow.

You could barely see the little bit of brown wire that poked out from under the brick and was taped against the chrome ladder leg. Neil had purchased a simple auto alarm and rigged it to trip a relay.

He went to hide the remote and the wires in the pool house after hooking them up; he smiled and admired his work. He held the remote like a fine jewel; all he had to do was push the button.

The result would send 120Volts across from ladder to ladder and effectively fry any poor bastard that happened to be in the water. This was Neil's back up plan, if he couldn't dart the Colonel, one of them could push him into the pool and fry the old fuck dead.

"Let's see if you work." He muttered.

Neil palmed the small key chain remote and pushed the button, the pool lights dimmed and a loud hum was heard just before the circuit breakers in the house tripped.

"Cool" Neil said, and walked back in the dark house to reset the breakers just as the sun was starting to rise.

After a shower and a change of clothes, Neil sat at the table eating a bowl of Cheerios followed with a beer chaser. Bill, Jessie, and Yasuko were still sleeping off last night's wild time.

"That girl can suck a mean weenie!" Neil smiled remembering how Jessie had almost sucked his nuts up through his cock as he gave her jet after jet of thick hot cum.

Neil looked over his shoulder as he backed the Mercedes out of the garage and headed for his bank, planning on being there at nine when they opened.

"That cock sucker better have my money ready or I'll dart his ass and make him jump off a building!" Neil muttered.

Neil relived his conversation with the thickheaded bank president two days.

"I want my money in cash in two days".

The stupid fuck had argued with him but finally agreed to have the money ready.

"Fuck You! Colonel. Let's see you take my money when its not there!"

Neil chuckled at his cleverness in discovering how the Colonel had put his name on his account to try and fuck him.

"I'll teach that cock sucker to fuck with me!" Neil yelled in the car and slammed a fist on the steering wheel.

Neil punched the accelerator to the floor and the car leapt silently forward to his touch.

"Stupid fucking rich prick!" Neil mumbled.

Meanwhile Jessie had made a breakthrough and cracked Neil's code almost immediately, "The rest and the loving must have done me some good." She smiled, remembering how Jake had made love to her.

She spent the next 6 hours reading everything; Jake had returned for a minute and then left again not saying what he was up to. The two most important files she discovered had broken her heart and gave her hope at the same time.

Neil had kept a diary of every detail of what he had done, the people he had abused and how stupid he thought they were, "The dumb cunts deserved it" was one quote that would stick in her mind forever.

Cindy read Neil's own words about what he had done to her and it pissed her off so much that she renewed her vows to never stop until one of them was dead.

Cindy also read about what he had done to Gina and Jake as tears flowed down her cheeks, and what the other's had suffered just like them. She read about the young couple, and the rich girl who had taken her own life.

"It was like reading Satan's memoirs." She wiped a tear, "If anyone deserved to die it's you Neil."

The good news was learning all about the LMM and The Colonel, and even whom Neil now had in his control at this moment and why. The best thing she found was the combination to his safe, which held the LMM dart gun and soon his 5 million in cash.

Cindy turned off the computer after writing down the combination; she took the two CD's to the microwave and put them in.

"No one else will ever read these." She thought and turned it on.

The microwave crackled and sparked, frying the disc in a marbled pattern that would make them impossible to ever read again, just as Jake knocked on the door.

Cindy took a deep breath, "It's going to take a long time to tell him about this." She smiled, and opened the door kissing the big lug on the lips after he shut the heavy door behind him.

Neil kept glancing at the passenger seat; on it was a canvas bag with 5 million dollars neatly packed inside, the bundles wrapped with paper bands. Neil reached over and patted the bag tenderly.

"Only one thing left, that fucking Colonel needs a lesson." Neil laughed like a little girl as he sped down the winding road, insanity nipping at his heels.

Jake sat motionless on the bed for over an hour, asking questions as Cindy told him almost everything that she had learned. She left out the parts about her and what Jake and Gina had been put through.

Jake realized she had left those things out and was grateful.

"Is that it?" He asked, looking tired.

Cindy looked at him, "Well what do we do now?"

"I don't know about you, but I won't be happy until that fucker is dead!" Jake said," If we turn him over to the cops, he will just buy his way out."

Cindy was silent and said nothing.

"I don't want to go to jail for killing him no matter how much he deserves it." Jake added and then sighed.

"I might have a plan to avoid that if you help me with it?"

The frown on Jake's brow disappeared, "Tell me about it."

For the next hour they talked about Cindy's plan. Jake had plenty of insight from his years on the police dept. about what would and would not work.

"You are a devious woman!" Jake said smiling, "We might be able to pull it off."

"What about a getaway?" Cindy asked.

"Leave that to me, I've got some ideas about that."

Neil was happy; the money was in his safe and not even Bill knew anything about it. He grabbed a beer and headed out to the pool, he had to get things straight with the girls and Yasuko before The Colonel showed up tonight.

"Well it just might work." Jake said, "We might have to change things on the fly, you never know what might happen."

Cindy smiled at him and stood up from the carpet and stretched, they had been awake since 3 and she was feeling tired.

"I need a nap before we head over there tonight." Cindy yawned. "Good idea, get some rest."

"What about you?"

"I've got to see about making arrangements for our escape."

Cindy held him close and wanted to make love, but she knew that it would have to wait until later. Cindy locked the door after Jake left and fell on the bed to catch a much-needed nap.

"I don't think we should" Jessie said, but it came out weak.

Bill had pulled the Mercedes off the main road and drove a mile down the heavily wooded trail. He had told Jessie he wanted to show her something, a beautiful waterfall.

Jessie had known that what he really wanted was to have sex with her, and it had excited her even though she pretended that his advances were not welcome.

Bill's hand was stroking the inside of her thigh, "You are so hot!"

"Where's this waterfall you wanted to show me."

Bill looked in her eyes, "There is no waterfall, and I just couldn't help myself." He confessed, "I wanted to spend a little time alone with you."

Bill moved his hand higher up her thigh and under the short skirt. Jessie felt his hand moving up between her legs, the rough fingers tickling the insides of her smooth thighs.

"What about Neil?" She said, reaching down and stopping his hand by pushing her skirt down hard against his advancing hand.

"He won't mind, and besides I won't tell if you won't." Bill grinned.

Jessie didn't do anything without there being something to gain, and ran the possibilities through her head.

"If something happened to Neil it wouldn't hurt to have his right hand man waiting in the wings, besides he was cute." She reasoned it out in her mind, however weird it was.

Jessie gave Bill a big smile and pulled the skirt up to her waist showing her black panties.

"I guess this one time won't hurt." She told him, watching his eyes grow large as he caught sight of the view.

Bill's breath quickened as he looked down to see that she was offering what he wanted so badly. Last night he had to settle for Yasuko while Neil took Jessie up to his room and left them at the pool.

Jessie began to move backwards as she pulled on the switch, lowering the seat all the way back until the headrest stopped moving.

Bill watched as her boobs became rounder and flatter under the tube top as gravity pulled at them.

"Well come here." Jessie motioned with a long finger.

"I'd rather get out." Bill opened his door and walked around to Jessie's side, leaving her wondering what was going on.

Bill opened her door and almost drooled, gazing at the long shapely legs slightly spread on the seat below him. Jessie had kicked off her sandals and was lightly teasing herself through the black panties.

"Come here." Bill reached in the car for her hand.

"Where are we going?" Jessie asked, and let him pull her by the hand until she was standing barefoot on the ground in front of him, gravity pulling her skirt back down.

Bill led her to the back of the car and stopped behind the trunk, "Have you ever made love on a Mercedes?"

"No, why don't you show me how." She said, coyly.

Jessie began to unbutton Bill's Hawaiian print shirt revealing his muscled frame in the twilight, if she knew anything it was how to make a man hot!

Jessie started getting turned on when she had his shirt open and ran her hands up and down his hairy chest and rippled abs while he backed her against the trunk, the growing bulge in his shorts pushing her skirt inward against her crotch.

She could see the lust in his eyes as they roved up and down her body.

Bill moved closer wanting to kiss her full lips.

Jessie accepted his passionate kiss and returned it in earnest. Bill pulled her stretchy tube top down letting her nipples grow big and hard in the cool breeze that was circulated around them.

Bills right hand cupped one of the huge breast and he lowered his head to suck hard on the pointed tasty flesh.

"Mmmmm" Jessie moaned and tossed her head backwards enjoying the feeling. "Oh God I love it when a man just has to have me." She said.

"I'm going to have you one way or the other." Bill said, and went back to dancing his tongue around her swollen nipple.

"Mmmm is that so?"

"You better not try and stop me now." Bill told her after letting the wet nipple pop out of his mouth."

Jessie spread her legs so Bill could move between them and rub his bulge against her. Jessie's skirt began to rise up her hips as Bill worked his way closer, rubbing the hard bulge back and forth against her.

Jessie leaned back on her elbows, using the trunk lid for support as Bill switched to her other nipple.

"Ohhh that feels good baby!" Jessie said, as she watched her nipple disappear into his mouth. Bill's tongue hidden from view, flicked like a snake on the very tip sending pleasure jolts racing down to her clit.

Bill pulled back from Jessie's wet, hard nipple and let it pop out of his mouth.

"God you make me horny." Bill told her as he pushed hard against her.

Bill lifted Jessie by her small waist and sat her butt on the trunk lid in front of him. He ran his hands up under her skirt and grabbed the sides of her panties and began to pull them down.

"Oh I see what you want." Jessie giggled and leaned back, using the window as a backrest.

Jessie held herself with her palms flat on the trunk as Bill slid her panties down her long legs and threw them up beside her. Jessie lifted her legs straight up in the air as soon as they were free giving Bill a close up view.

Bill took in the view of the golden pubes surrounding her treasure box.

"Damn, you look good enough to eat." Bill said, and put her legs over his shoulders as he kissed his way down her thigh.

"Ooooh I'd like that! Neil never does that to me."

Bill inhaled deeply and loved the strong pungent smell of her sex. Bill wanted to outdo his boss and buried his face in the blonde pubes, his tongue probing between the puffy lips. He discovered the larger than normal clit waiting for him. He began to tease it and suck it, lapping up the juice that was beginning to flow.

Jessie grabbed the shaggy black haired head in her crotch and pulled it hard against her.

"Suck it Bill! Suck my hot clit!" She grunted, her orgasm knocking on the door.

Bill slid a finger in her wet pussy and sucked her clit even harder.

"Uh Ah Unhhh Ahhhhh Shiiiiit!" Jessie screamed out to the woods as her orgasm took control, her clit was screaming out as Bill sucked it even harder, in spite of the way she bucked and tried to dislodge him.

"Mmmmuuuumph" Bill kept his mouth around her as she writhed on the trunk in front of him.

When her orgasm finally started to wind down she pulled his head up from her soaked pussy, "God that was good Bill, let me return the favor."

Bill smiled, his chin and mouth shinny and wet from her juice, "I'd love that."

Jessie got down from the trunk on her knees in front of him as he began to drop his shorts; she waited, licking her lips as he stepped out of them and then stood in front of her with his hard cock pointing at her mouth.

Jessie began slowly at first, toying with the head. She teased the rim and occasionally dove down hard swallowing him until her lips touched his pubes.

"Oh Gawd Damn!" Bill yelled each time she did it, "Fuck!"

Bill arched over Jessie and fondled her big tits as she let him hump her mouth; Bill fucked her mouth just like it was her pussy until he could not stand it any longer.

"Get up." He said hoarsely.

Jessie got up wondering what she had done wrong. Bill spun her around and pushed her upper body down on the trunk, her boobs smashed flat against the expensive paint. He moved behind her and put his aching cock up between her tall legs.

Jessie lowered the side of her face to the cool metal, realizing what he had in mind. She stood there and spread her legs slightly waiting for him.

"Damn!" Bill said under his breath, "Jessie made him so hot, and there she was waiting for his cock."

Bill played with her swollen lips, spreading them aside and admiring the pink wet flesh. He spread her wet folds and teased her pink flesh with his calloused fingers.

"Are you going to fuck me or not?" Jessie moaned, and pushed back against his fingers that were buried in her.

Bill moved up behind her and fumbled with his cock until the head found her entrance and pushed into her wet twat. Bill squeezed her round ass cheeks and began to bang her out.

"Mmm Mmm Mmm Yeah that's it." Jessie picked up his rhythm, "Fuck me good! Ahh Ahh Uhhnnn!"

Bill knew he wouldn't last long and gave up trying to stall the inevitable. He pounded himself into her like a madman. Bill could feel Jessie doing her part and each time he buried himself in her pussy, she squeezed down tight while he pulled back for another hard thrust.

"Oh Damn Girl, that feels GOOD!"

Jessie kept the side of her face on the cool trunk lid, her arms reaching upwards to hug the back window of the Mercedes as she took each hard thrust from the man behind her, who was determined to fill her with his hot sticky seed.

Bill spread her ass cheeks wide, squeezing them as he drove hard into the slippery hot tunnel, his balls itching, as they prepared to unload.

"Ahhhhhhhrrrrgh" Bill yelled and pulled Jessie backwards by the shoulders when the first blasts of cum exploded from the end of his cock.

Bill drove deeper on the next stroke pinning Jessie's hipbones against the trunk lid and lifted her feet off the ground as he sent another blast into her. He quickly wet the tip of his index finger and pushed it in the butt that was looking at him as he came inside her.

"OOOohhhhhhh Uh, Ahhhhhh" Jessie yelled out from the force of Bill's thrust and then felt the soothing, slippery cum as it was sprayed into her. She smacked the rear window glass with her palms and yelled out loud, "Fuuuucccckkkk Meeeeeeee! Uhhhhhnnnn Gawd daaaamn."

Bill kept himself buried all the way to his balls as his cock jerked in long spasms, his legs began to shake as he stayed on his tiptoes, lifting her feet off the ground as he filled her, and finger fucked her tight butt.

In a few short wonderful minutes, Bill reluctantly pulled his dripping members out of heaven and let Jessie up; at last. Jessie's pussy had pulsed and squeezed every drop out of him.

Jessie turned around and kissed him on the lips, smashing her warm boobs against his chest, the hard pointed nipples poking through his chest hair and tickling his skin.

"Mmmm baby that was wonderful." She whispered in his ear after the long hot kiss.

"Yeah, you sure were!" Bill said, standing there with a banana shaped cock dangling down between his legs, still wet with their cum.

"Ah, shit ... Ooooh!" Bill jumped and yelled when Jessie bent down and started licking his sensitive head. Jessie paid him no mind and continued to suck his drooping cock until it had been sucked and licked clean.

Jessie gave the head one last kiss and then grabbed her panties from the trunk lid.

"We better get back before Neil wonders what happened to us."

"Yeah I guess you're right." He said, "But I'd love to stay here and do this all over again."

Jessie pulled her panties up her legs and looked at him, "Any time you want to go down on me, you can have me." She gave him a wicked smile.

Bill's cock began to grow once her words sunk into his brain.

"Really?" He asked, starting to stroke his shaft in front of her.

Jessie watched as it began to grow again in front of her eyes, "A deal is a deal"

"Take those panties back off and I'll eat you right now." Bill said, as his cock became its full size again.

Jessie felt her blood start racing again as the man in front of her was offering to eat her cum filled pussy.

"You don't mean that." She laughed, nervously.

"Take them off and let's find out." Bill said, seriously.

Jessie pulled her panties back down to call his bluff. She noticed the black crotch was soaked as she stepped out of them.

Jessie carried them in her hand and walked to the passenger door and sat down on the fine leather while Bill followed her, stroking his shaft the whole way. Jessie tossed her wet panties on the floor and spread her legs as Bill got down on his knees between them.

Jessie raised one leg and hooked her heel over the glass window of the door as Bill bent down and spread her lips wide with his hands and began to tongue the insides of her pink lips.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.