Liquid Mind Machine - Cover

Liquid Mind Machine

 

Chapter 13: Allies

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13: Allies - NEIL a nerd at M.I.T. had been working on an electronic device that would be able to induce euphoria. In other words an electronic drug, one that would make you feel good without the bad side effects. Neil felt the device was finally ready and tested it; the test revealed much more than he had hoped for. This is the story of how the "Liquid Mind Machine" came into being....

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control  

Jake's flight went pretty much as expected and he wasted no time in checking into a hotel that he hoped was in the general vicinity of Neil's house. Jake removed his money belt, which contained his life savings, $10,000 plus what was left over from the money that had mysteriously arrived at his old home.

It was 5:00pm and after a hot shower he decided to get some rest before heading out to scout around Neil's place.

"Won't be dark enough for a few hours." Jake mumbled and fell asleep with the A.C. running wide open.

An hour later Cindy was enjoying supper with Chris, the young man from the gun shop.

"Did you bring it?" She asked, smiling her sexiest smile across the table.

"Sure, it's in my car."

Cindy dug the bills out of her purse and slid them across the table under her palm.

"It's all there plus a little more to pay for dinner, my treat."

"Cool" Chris replied.

Chris tried not to stare at the firm round breast that pushed the material of her blue top outwards. Cindy's shoulder length blonde hair danced on her smooth tan shoulders.

Cindy had seen his type a million times before in California, "He's dreaming about having sex with me." She thought when she caught his eyes locked on her boobs.

"Just another surfer with no clue." She thought, and smiled at him before taking another bite.

Chris looked at her and hoped he could get her into bed, "she was so hot!"

Cindy took a bite and smiled reading his mind, "You don't have the skills or the brains." She smiled sweetly back at him.

"There was no way!" She thought, no matter how horny she was.

Cindy was polite and after a couple of hours told him, "I really need to get going, can we go get that thing?"

Chris was crushed but led her out to the car and gave her the brown paper bag containing the snub-nose .357 and a box of shells. He had doctored the forms to show she had purchased it 10 days ago.

"Can I at least have a kiss?" He asked.

Cindy felt sorry for him, she didn't want to use him this way but she needed the gun. She kissed him and to her surprise it felt wonderful. It had been so long since she had any relations with a man she had forgotten what it felt like to have her pulse quicken.

"Neil had ruined that part of her life too!" She thought, and finally pulled away from his eager lips.

"Thanks Chris." She replied a little hoarsely, "But I need to go." Her nipples itched as they tried to poke free from her bra.

Cindy left him there as she took the bag to her rental car and tried to forget how horny she was. Not all of Neil's LMM effects had left her; Cindy let her mind drift to thoughts of giving Chris head in the back seat of his car, and then having him make love to her.

"First things first!" She told herself, "There will be plenty of time for that later."

Neil was just finishing his weekly LMM session with Bill.

"Bill I want you to listen to me carefully."

"Sure Boss."

"I think the Colonel is going to try and kill me. If he tries I want you to stop him."

"Sure thing"

"I want him alive, but If we can't subdue him ... KILL HIM! Do you understand?"

"Sure thing Neil, if he tries to hurt you, I'll stop that old bastard ... one way or the other."

Neil had given similar LMM induced instructions to Yasuko, now he had two people ready to die to save his ass.

"Good, now tonight you and I are going to take the girls out on the town."

"Great!" Bill smiled like a fool. "And when we get back home, we are going to fuck the hell out of them!"

"You're the best Neil." Bill licked his lips in anticipation. He felt his crotch stir at the possibility of fucking Jessie again.

"Her pussy had fit him like a warm wet glove!" He remembered the incredible feeling of her vagina gripping him like a vice, and how she had kept him from cumming with her hand, and how his whole brain had exploded when she finally let him go.

The girls had been upstairs getting ready for the evening, putting on the clothes that Neil had sent them out to buy. They walked out on the patio and Bill and Neil's jaws dropped a little at the sight of them.

"Well? What do you think?" Jessie said, and did a small turn showing off her body.

Jessie had on a white silk top, very low cut, which accented her huge boobs. Her long black hair teased her shoulders and made a stunning contrast. Jessie's mid calf black silk skirt had slits up both sides, and showed her tanned thighs when she walked on the black spike heels which made her even taller.

The white top was cinched down tight around her small waist with a silver chain link belt; her bra-less nipples pushing out against the silk was the icing on the cake.

"Damn!" Bill and Neil said as one.

"What about me?" Yasuko said, and walked around Jessie to show her stuff.

Yasuko had on a long evening gown made from silk; it was a beautiful shade of blue that reminded Neil of the crystal blue waves that broke on his beach below the house. It looked so inviting; she looked like an innocent coed who needed to be taught the ways of the world.

Although her breasts were small it was obvious that she wore no bra as her little points pushing upwards made Neil want to rip her top down and suck them hard; her best feature being how innocent she looked, like she had never been with a man before.

Bill was speechless.

"Wow Yasuko, I'd like to rip that dress off and fuck you right here!" Neil said.

Yasuko smiled, and pulled the slippery skirt to the side letting Bill and Neil see in the high cut slit at her neatly trimmed bush.

"We better go eat or it will be too late!" Neil said.

Jessie held back her anger at being outdone, she used the bathroom before they left and threw her own panties in the small trashcan.

"Two can play that game." She said, and flushed.

She planned to put Neil's hand up her skirt when they were at dinner, and let him know that she was ready for a night of wild sex.

Cindy drove the small rental car slowly down the winding road headed for Neil's house. She didn't know it but she actually passed them on the way, the dark tinted windows of the grey Mercedes not revealing its occupants as it sped by her, going the opposite way.

The occupants laughing and taking turns snorting coke, Bill was enjoying himself as Yasuko put her head in his lap and fished out his cock with her mouth after pulling the zipper down.

Bill leaned back in the fine leather seat and enjoyed a wet, sloppy blowjob on the way to town.

Cindy recognized the house from the picture; she kept driving almost a mile before pulling off on a side trail amid the palms. Cindy stuffed the loaded pistol in the back of her jeans and grabbed the binoculars. She started walking the tree line back to the house.

After a hot shower and a big steak, Jake took his rental car and headed for the only place that the local's who looked at the picture said it could be.

"That's it!" Jake said when he passed it.

He found the next turn off and was surprised to find another rental car parked there.

"Hertz" was all the tag said.

"That's fucked up." Jake said, and got out to look in the empty car, "No one's home."

He clutched the knife in his pocket and headed back to Neil's house just inside the tree line.

Cindy was positioned across the blacktop road in front of Neil house; she had found a concealed spot under some low hanging palms and crawled on her belly until her head poked out enough to see. Cindy gazed through the binocs at the front door and waited.

For a big man, Jake moved like a cat and quietly approached the tree line across from the house. Barefoot he made no sound as he slid through the thick foliage, stopping when he heard someone cough.

Cindy held back her cough, her allergies had been getting the best of her and she sniffled before putting the binoculars back to her eyes.

Jake crept up where the sound had come from, lying on the ground in front of him was a girl with blonde hair, he could also see light reflecting off of the nickel finish from the pistol stuck in the back of her pants.

Jake moved closer not making a sound and jumped on top of her, his huge hand covering her mouth as she struggled to shake him from her back. He pulled the pistol from the back of her jeans put it to her head.

"Don't fucking move!" He hissed.

When Cindy felt the cold hard barrel she stopped struggling. Jake rolled her over roughly and they recognized each other at almost the same time.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He whispered.

"Mmmnphoijhghghh" Cindy tried to yell, pissed off that she had been caught so easily.

Jake realized his hand was covering her mouth, "Talk softly and I'll let you go."

Cindy shook her head "Yes" and Jake let go of her mouth.

"What are you doing here?" He said, again.

"What the fuck do you think? I came here to kill that fucker!" Her voice rising in anger and Jake had to put his hand back across her mouth again.

"Quiet! You want to wake the whole fucking island?"

Cindy settled down and Jake removed his hand still sitting on top of her.

"What are you doing here Lieutenant?"

Jake didn't say anything, reliving in an instant all that had happened to bring him here.

He decided to trust her," The same thing, he took my wife away from me."

Cindy looked in his eyes and saw the pain, the same pain she had suffered.

"What happened to being a cop?" She asked, quietly.

"I quit!" Jake said, "The only thing I have left is to get even."

Cindy looked into his eyes, "He wasn't lying." She thought.

"We could work together since we both want the same thing?"

Jake thought about what she said, and remembered what Neil had done to the young blonde.

"Okay" He said.

"Then get off me, you're crushing me."

Jake realized that his huge frame had been pinning her to the ground and he rolled off of her. "Sorry" He handed the stubby pistol back to her.

Cindy tucked it back in her waistband and rolled back on her stomach as Jake settled in next to her.

For the next hour they took turns watching the house through the binoculars while Jake told Cindy about what had happened to Gina.

Cindy listened to his story and felt like crying, even if the big man couldn't. It was obvious that he had loved his wife very much, and now she was gone just like her own life and dreams had been stolen from her.

Finally Jake finished and looked at his watch, the blue indigo light seeming incredibly bright in the darkness around them.

"I don't think anyone is home." Jake said, "Let's go around to the back and take a look."

Jake held Cindy by the hand and raced across the road with her in tow. They found a spot and studied the pool area.

"Nope, looks like they are gone." Cindy said, and handed Jake the glasses so he could look.

"Let me see." Jake whispered and studied the lay out for a few minutes.

"I guess we picked the wrong night." Jake said, and dropped the binoculars from his eyes.

"Maybe not, can you watch my back?" Cindy said, having an idea.

"What do you mean?"

"He might have a computer, and I can see what's on it."

"Hell it's probably got all kinds of passwords." Jake blew off her idea.

"I went to M.I.T. on a computer scholarship; I can break into it if you give me a chance."

"Okay, give me your gun." Jake said, deciding it was worth the risk.

Cindy handed him the pistol and they crept up to the house. Jake tried the sliding glass door and it opened easily.

"Dumb fuck" Jake muttered and they entered the living room.

In minutes they found Neil's office and Cindy turned on Neil's computer as Jake watched all the area's of approach for anyone who might be coming in. Cindy didn't know how much time they had and her fingers flew over the keys trying to find a way in.

"Hurry up!" Jake said.

"Fuck You! I'm doing the best I can."

Jake shut up and listened to the clicking of keys as Cindy tried to break Neil's code.

"Got it!" She said.

"Shit!"

"What?" Jake said, holding the gun and wondering if they would be surprised.

"There is so much shit here, I can't read it all. I'll have to make a copy."

Cindy found a blank CD and shoved it in the drive. She clicked and started copying files.

"Hurry the fuck up!" Jake said.

"Fuck you, God Damn it! I'm doing the best I can!"

At that moment the Mercedes was only two miles down the road. The four occupants were high and drunk wanting to get home and fuck their brains out.

The last of the files got burned to the second CD and Cindy shut off the computer. Jake grabbed her hand and they raced out to the pool, Cindy clutching the disc tightly.

"Wait"

"What?"

Jake went back and shut the sliding glass door and then raced back and pulled Cindy into the safety of the thick jungle around the pool area. They collapsed gasping for breath and letting the adrenaline wind down as Neil's grey Mercedes pulled into the garage.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.