Liquid Mind Machine - Cover

Liquid Mind Machine

 

Chapter 9: Glory Hole?

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9: Glory Hole? - NEIL a nerd at M.I.T. had been working on an electronic device that would be able to induce euphoria. In other words an electronic drug, one that would make you feel good without the bad side effects. Neil felt the device was finally ready and tested it; the test revealed much more than he had hoped for. This is the story of how the "Liquid Mind Machine" came into being....

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control  

Big Jake was about as frustrated as a man could be, every attempt he had made to find someone who would talk about Neil had failed miserably. Jake had even phoned the C.I.A. to try to talk to Colonel Talbot.

"I'm sorry sir; we don't have anyone here by that name."

"What do you mean? He picked up a prisoner from us."

"I'm sorry sir, you must be mistaken. Good Bye."

Jake slammed the phone down on his desk. His previously simple life was getting completely out of control. He had managed to replace the T.V. before Gina had returned home but still had no idea of what to say to her. For the last couple of weeks he had been staying out late drinking, using work for an excuse because there was no way he could make love to her.

Every time he thought about it, the images of the video filled his head.

"Gina was fucking that bastard and liked it!" He thought once again, "Sure her mind had been messed with, but that didn't explain her moans and the way she had been fucking him."

Jake had no idea that Neil's device could make someone even enjoy cutting their own throat, he just had no idea of the power of the LMM over someone.

Jake walked into "O'Grady's Bar" which had become his new home of late and ordered a double.

"Hey Jake, how's it going?" Mike the bartender asked.

"About like usual Mike, keep setting them up till I pass out."

Mike laughed and put the double "Jack and Coke" in front of Jake.

The pitch of her vibrator changed as Gina moved it from her clit and pushed it inside her. She tried to fantasize about her weekend at Mary's but it just wasn't working. Jake was working late again and she was on her own.

"Damn that husband of mine. Doesn't he know I need him right now?" Gina thought as she moved the vibrator back to her clit. Jake hadn't even touched her since she got back in town and that had been two weekends ago.

"This isn't working, I need the real thing." Gina turned off the vibrator and looked at the clock on the nightstand.

"10:00pm and Jake had told her he might be working all night on a stake-out."

"Fuck this!" Gina said, as she put the vibrator away and started getting dressed. A few minutes later Gina put her car in reverse and backed down the driveway.

Across town Jake killed his drink and tapped the empty glass on the bar letting Mike know he was ready for another.

Thanks to Neil, Gina had no feelings of guilt whatsoever; all she could think of was how her husband had not been taking care of business. Driving down main street Gina noticed the neon sign that read "Adult Superstore" she had passed it everyday for years and really never paid any attention.

Gina peered out and noticed several cars in the parking lot and gave in to the sudden impulse to pull in. She grabbed her purse and walked in the front door.

"Hi can I help you?" a young bearded man asked from behind the counter, which displayed everything from condoms, to magazines.

"Not sure? I think I'll just look around."

"Okay if you need anything just let me know."

Gina walked around the isles looking at the movies for sale and rent. She had led a pretty sheltered life up until a few weeks ago and had never been in a store like this before. The movie boxes had pretty graphic pictures on them of people having sex and looking at them was starting to make her even hornier.

Gina noticed a locked glass door marked "Arcade"

"What's that?" She asked the young man.

"Oh that's the arcade; you can watch movies from your own private booth."

"Free?" Gina asked.

"No you have to buy these tokens." The kid held up what looked like a poker chip, "Dollar each."

Gina dug in her purse and handed the kid five bucks. He gave her five chips and she headed for the door.

"I'll buzz you in."

The door buzzed and Gina opened it and walked down a small hallway choosing a booth halfway down. She entered the small-carpeted room that was barely big enough for the chair. It had a T.V. monitor in front of the chair and a paper towel dispenser next to a small trashcan.

"I know what that's for." Gina smiled, picturing guys jerking off to the movies. Gina locked the door and went up to the monitor.

Gina fed a chip into the slot and a movie began, a blonde girl maybe 19 or 20 was on her knees if front of a man with 6-pack abs, sucking on his huge cock as he held her head and moaned.

Gina was instantly mesmerized by the scene and sat down in the chair to watch. She had only watched one porn movie in her life, and that had been years ago before one of her girlfriends got married.

Without even thinking about it she began to squeeze her own breasts and rub her crotch. In minutes Gina had managed to remove her clothes, as the man in the movie spread the young girl's legs and began to suck on her pussy.

Gina's fingers began to get soaked from where she had them, "Oh that's right you big stud, fuck her little pussy." Gina thought, as the man in the movie put the big knob of his cock in between the blondes shaved pussy lips.

Gina heard a noise, which startled her, and she quickly removed her fingers and looked at the source of the noise.

"What was that?" Gina looked at the wall where the sound had come from.

She hadn't noticed in the dark room when she came in, but both walls had square openings cut in them, about 6" square. The noise she had heard was the little louvered door being slid upwards like a window shade.

Before all the information soaked in, a big semi-hard dick was poked through the opening into her room.

It waved from side to side, like a worm trying to attract a fish. Gina took the bait and moved from the chair to the wall, her hand gently wrapped around the fat black shaft. Gina felt it start to grow in her hand like magic; she bent down and gave the big head a lick.

The long shaft reacted and began to harden and rise up wanting more attention. Gina put her knees on the carpet in front of it and kissed the head with her open mouth. The big warm head responded and tried to push farther in. Gina sucked the end of the shaft while she stroked the dark skin back and forth.

She had no idea who the cock belonged to but she didn't care, her pussy was so wet and the thing she needed was right in front of her. She sucked it hard, and teased the end trying to stick the tip of her tongue in the little opening. Muffled moans came through the wall that divided them.

Gina let go of the shaft and slid the chair into a more useful position; she bent over holding onto the wooden armrest and backed up to the big shaft that was at full attention behind her. She held the shaft and guided it into her as she backed up.

Gina was so wet it slipped in easily and soon her butt was up against the cold hard wall. The mystery cock knew exactly what to do and was soon banging in and out of her, filling her and making her moan.

She moaned just like the loud movie playing, she watched the movie as the mystery man fucked her through the hole in the wall.

"Ohhhhhhhh, Uh, Uh, unnnnnghggh!" Gina moaned out loud, not being heard by anyone but the movie.

She squeezed hard with her orgasm, when she came the second time she felt hot semen being pumped into her by the long black cock deep in her soft insides. She could hear the thumps on the wall as the mystery man tried to stuff her with every inch while he came with long hard hot blast.

Gina felt him pull out of her, and she moved away from the wall as the little door slid down covering the hole. She grabbed a paper towel from the dispenser and wiped up the sticky mess that was leaking out of her and dripping down her thigh.

"God that felt good!" She thought as she finished cleaning up and threw the paper towel in the trashcan along with the other soiled ones. She was about to get dressed when the door on the other side of her booth opened and another dick appeared, already hard as steel.

Gina giggled, "Mmm what do we have here?"

When she touched it, it got thrust into the room wanting more. Gina got down and could see the man's balls as he thrust so hard the tan sack was partially sticking into the room. She ran the tip of her tongue across the skin of his sack and was rewarded by hearing a loud moan on the other side of the wall.

Gina sucked hard on the fresh new cock and squeezed and stroked it with her hand. Within a few moments a jet of semen hit the back of her throat almost gagging her with its force; she quickly swallowed before the second stream flooded her mouth and began to drip down her chin.

Gina sucked hard until it quit spraying and then held her tongue under the head as she milked out the last few drops and gave it a good-bye kiss. She wiped her face with another paper towel and got dressed. As she walked out the young man behind the counter was smiling at her.

"Did you enjoy your movie?"

"I sure did, I'll be back next time I need ... a movie." Gina smiled and waved as she headed out the door.

"Please do"

When Gina got home around eleven she was relieved that Jake wasn't there. Without any remorse she soaked in a hot bath and washed the dried cum from her pubic hair, playing with herself and enjoying the warm water. She finished her bath and crawled into bed; she was almost asleep when she heard the front door open.

Jake cursed the door lock; his keys seemed to be having a hard time unlocking it.

"Fucking Lock!" He said, but managed to finally get the door open. He staggered around and after cursing the toothpaste and toothbrush for not working properly; he finally fell in bed in a heap.

Gina could tell he was drunk and meant to ask him about it in the morning, but she was still sexually high from her little adventure and could not resist going down on him. She really wanted to have sex with her hubby.

Jake was so drunk that he had almost forgot about Neil as his wife's warm lips worked on his cock. His cock was still working fine in spite of how drunk he was; it grew as her lips worked their magic.

"Mmmm Baby, that feels good." He mumbled.

Gina straddled his big frame and lowered her self down, enjoying the feeling of him filling her.

"Oh yeah that feels good." He said, eyes closed trying to concentrate in spite of the bed starting to spin a little in his drunken head.

Jake loved the way Gina felt, her warm slippery pussy always sent shivers up and down his spine.

Gina was riding her man and she was so close to cumming. She wanted to let him know how good he felt.

"Oh Jake, you feel so good baby!" Is what Gina thought she said.

But one more of Neil's mental mines had been triggered, what Jake heard come from her lips was:

"Oh Neil, you feel so good baby!"

Jake's reaction was automatic and his big hand slapped her hard across the face sending her sprawling.

"You fucking Slut!" He yelled.

Gina went from shock to tears in just a few seconds, her cheek warm and sore from the blow.

"You fucking bastard!" She yelled, and stood up with tears running down her cheeks.

"You don't touch me for weeks and then when you do, you hit me and call me a SLUT!"

Jake tried to respond, "But I ... You said."

"Shut up! Don't even fucking talk to me!" Gina yelled, and got a bag out of the closet and started throwing clothes in it.

Jakes mind was too foggy from booze to work properly, "But Gina, stop."

"Fuck You! I'm done with your shit!"

Gina put on a robe, took her bag and ran down the stairs. Jake staggered after her trying to talk to her. He got down the stairs in time to hear the front door slam shut and her car start. The last thing he heard was her tires squealing down the street.

"Gina?" He said to the empty living room.

Jake sat down on the sofa and held his head in his hands and did something he hadn't done in years, he cried.

The most important thing in his life had always been Gina, and now she was gone. Jake's big shoulders shook as he sobbed, "Neil had taken his Gina away from him; he had taken the one thing that meant everything!"

"One more reason that Neil was going to have to die!" Jake thought, his hate for the man stopping his tears.

Neil sat on the patio reading the "USA Today" a small article had grabbed his attention and he turned to the back to read the whole story.

The article told of a strange event in London. Apparently a man claiming to be the leader of a militant terrorist organization had publicly denounced his religion and proclaimed to the world that the United States should be welcomed with open arms, because they only wanted to help the under privileged peoples of the world. He was found dead the next day, apparently his brothers in arms had not agreed with his newfound beliefs.

Neil chuckled, and closed the paper.

"What's so funny?" The Colonel asked, materializing from thin air and startling Neil.

"It looks like your people gave my LMM a test run and it backfired on you."

"Well, I can't confirm or deny that."

"Right Colonel, I forgot you people operate in the shadows striking fear into the hearts of men."

The Colonel gave Neil a stern look and sat down across from him at the table.

"This is for you." The Colonel shoved a small envelope across the table.

"What's this?"

Neil opened the envelope and shook the contents on the tabletop. Smiling up at him was a debit card with his picture on it; the name was "Neil Prescott". He picked up the checkbook that had a deposit slip showing that his balance was 1 million dollars.

"Excellent, I'm glad to see you boys keep your word."

"So do you have any new ideas, you would like to share with us?"

"I'm working on something but it's not quite ready yet." Neil said, fingering the deposit slip and wondering about what he should buy first.

"And what would this new idea be?"

Neil looked at the grey eyes that bored into him.

"What would you say if I had a way to protect someone from the effects of the LMM?"

"We would be very interested in that of course, do you think it's possible?"

"It is if you're willing to pay me for it."

"We already agreed to give you a half mill for each new development." The Colonel grimaced knowing where this was headed.

"Well I believe in this case, being able to protect heads of state etc. should be worth a lot more than that."

"So what do you have in mind?"

"I was thinking a lump sum payment of 5 million should cover it."

Neil expected to get a reaction from the Colonel and was disappointed when the steel nerved man gave none.

"I'll take it up with my superiors."

"You do that and let me know. By the way it's not a negotiable fee."

"I'll let you know, I'm catching a plane to L.A. in an hour. I'll be back tomorrow."

The Colonel rose and walked away before he lost control and choked the "little fucker" to death. "This one is a real gem!" He thought as he walked off his anger.

"Hi Neil, was the Colonel just here?" Bill Fowler said, carrying a cup of coffee with him.

"Yeah, he just left."

"What was he up to?"

"Pay day for me." Neil waved the deposit slip as Bill sat down across the table from him.

Bill sipped his coffee and looked down at the waves washing up on the white beach.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.