Liquid Mind Machine
Chapter 8: Revenge

 

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8: Revenge - NEIL a nerd at M.I.T. had been working on an electronic device that would be able to induce euphoria. In other words an electronic drug, one that would make you feel good without the bad side effects. Neil felt the device was finally ready and tested it; the test revealed much more than he had hoped for. This is the story of how the "Liquid Mind Machine" came into being....

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control  

True to his word Colonel Talbot returned with a guard in less than an hour.

"Ready to leave?" The Colonel asked, with no trace of a smile.

"Absolutely!"

When the cell door was opened Neil rose from his bunk and handed the ice pack to the guard, "Take care of this for me chump." And tossed it to him.

The guard looked like he would love to kill Neil but said nothing as the Colonel led the way out.

Big Jake looked up from his desk and noticed Neil following a man with steel gray hair and an expensive suit across the other side of the room.

"Where the fuck is he going?" Jake asked his Captain, who was going over his caseload with him.

"Oh, he's been turned over to the feds."

"Good! I hope they lock him up for a million years." Jake watched the little puke being led to the door.

"No you don't understand Jake; he's being put in the witness protection program. You know ... new life, name, and all that crap."

Jake looked like he was going to explode when the information soaked in.

"You mean that little fuck gets a free ride for what he did?"

"Yep, the fed's want what's inside his head. Anyway there is nothing we can do about it so forget it."

"That's Bullshit Cap!"

"Drop it Jake, he's their problem now."

Jake watched as Neil turned and blew him a kiss, just before he left the room. Jake remembered the little fuck's threat against him.

"I hope he tries to use his mind control bullshit on me, I'll put a slug in his smirking little rat face!" Jake thought, before his Captain started asking him questions again and he had to let it go.

Dr. Lomac studied the latest E.E.G.'s on the four girls in his care. "Stacy and Cindy should make full recoveries, but the other two victims Jenna and Candy were another story.

They still insisted that Neil was a childhood friend and how they loved him. O'Connor's mind machine had taken over their minds completely. It might be years if ever before they could be reversed. Apparently their physiology was particularly vulnerable to the effects."

Dr. Lomac frowned and threw the charts aside, no clue as to what could be done about the two girls' mental state.

Neil was led outside to a large black "Suburban" with tinted windows so dark his gaze could not penetrate it. He climbed in after an agent opened the back door for him. The Colonel got in on the other side next to him and didn't say a word as they pulled away from the police station.

Neil was no dummy and he new exactly what the C.I.A. wanted from him. The possibilities of what a government could do with his LMM were endless. Neil smiled and thought, "Let them try to download my program from one of my transducers."

Neil had thought of that scenario and had planned for it; any attempt would cause the small microprocessor to erase its program rendering it useless.

The program code was safely stored in his head, "They are going to have to give me anything I want." Neil smiled, and relaxed in the soft leather seat. It really didn't matter where they were going, "I don't give a fuck what they do with my LMM, as long as they pay me big bucks."

As the "Suburban" cruised down the street Neil started making a list of his demands in his head.

"Welcome to your new temporary home Mr. O'Connor." The Colonel said as the

"Suburban" pulled into a huge 3-car garage and they waited until the garage door had closed.

Neil got out and followed the Colonel and two agents inside.

"Very nice." Neil said looking around at his new digs, "So what do you mean temporary?" "The government is willing to place you anywhere you want to go as long as you "Play Ball"

"I've been thinking about that and you might want to write this down."

Neil watched as a stream of agents began unloading the "Suburban" he noticed they had his computer and all of his LMM equipment that had been ransacked from his apartment.

The Colonel raised his eyebrows and pulled out a small notebook from his suit coat and started writing down what Neil thought would be proper compensation for his support of the U.S. government.

"I want a house, a large house preferably on a beach somewhere. Maybe the Bahamas?"

"You have to stay in the United States, would you settle for a beach house in Hawaii?" The Colonel replied.

"Certainly that would be perfect."

"I can make you a list of equipment ... Lab equipment I will need if you want me to continue to make improvements in my LMM?"

"I'm sure that will be no problem, but you have to agree to work with some of our finest minds in your particular field of expertise."

"No problem, I could use some gopher's to get me coffee and things like that."

"What a dick!" The Colonel thought, but smiled at Neil as he wrote down some notes,

"These techno pricks are all the same. He'd been dealing with them for years."

"I want a bank account with a starting balance of one million dollars, and I want $500,000 for each new development I come up with."

"No problem." The Colonel replied.

"The Colonel decided to give the little creep anything he wanted, and when they had milked him of all of his knowledge, then they could dispose of him."

The Colonel looked forward to that part, "I might even do it myself." He pictured choking the little bastard to death in his mind, but continued to listen and make notes; the Colonel's "poker face" revealing none of his thoughts.

"So Colonel when do I leave?" Neil said smugly.

"It will take a week or two to make the arrangements, until then you stay here and work with some of our techs."

"Okay great, have one of your boys get me a pizza and some beer. I'm going to go out back and check out the pool."

Neil got up dismissing the Colonel with a wave good-bye and headed out the patio door to look at the pool.

"Arrogant little fucker isn't he?" One of the field agents said to the Colonel when Neil had left.

"Yes he is Bill, get on the phone and order a pizza and send Tom after some beer."

Bill looked pissed but left to do what the Colonel had ordered.

For the next two weeks Neil worked hard with two of the most brilliant minds the government ... he thought, had to offer, they made great progress and even a weapons expert had brought a new type of dart gun.

The new gun was very small and with the help of the "Company's" weapons expert the darts and transducer's had been miniaturized and made to work on contact. Neil was happy, soon he would be moving to Hawaii but there was one more detail he needed to take care of before he left.

Neil was simultaneously uploading his program into the brains of 50 darts, while making sure that none of the techs could see him as he typed in the program code from his keyboard.

"This ought to keep them happy for a while." Neil smiled at the techs that had to stay away from him while he typed in the program code. "Stupid little fuckers, they don't have a clue!" Neil smirked at them as they waited across the room.

On the morning of his 3rd week Neil took a transducer the size of a watch battery and put it in agent Bill Fowler's corn flakes. Neil sat across from him and waited. Neil had managed to construct an extra transducer in spite of being watched all the time. This was the perfect day for his plan; only one agent would be with him for almost the whole day.

"Ouch, what the fuck?" Bill bit down on the transducer.

Neil pushed the remote's button from under the table and watched as agent Bill Fowler's mind turned to liquid, corn flakes and milk began dripping out of his open mouth.

"Agent Bill, from now on you will do exactly as I tell you."

"Yes" came a slurred reply from Bill's mouth as he looked straight ahead at nothing. "You are going to be your normal self and if anyone calls while I am out you will tell them that everything is fine."

"Okay Neil." Bill's eyes came back to life, and he spit out the transducer.

Neil looked at it and told Bill to place it on his skin under his shirt, which Bill did without any questions.

"Bill I'm going out today and you will tell anyone who calls or comes by that I'm unavailable."

"Hey no problem Neil, I can do that."

"Good, maybe you should take a nap or watch T.V. while I'm gone."

"Whatever you want Neil."

"I need you to open the safe for me also."

Bill looked over at Neil

"Sure, but be sure to replace the hair when you close it back up." Bill said.

"Hair? What hair?"

"Oh the Colonel always puts one of his hairs on secured doors to make sure no one has opened it while he was gone. He doesn't know that I know about that, but I've seen him doing it before."

"Show me."

Bill got up and Neil followed him downstairs to the safe. The C.I.A. had purchased this house from an eccentric owner who happened to be a gun nut. The crazy old coot had put in an elaborate gun vault in the basement. It came in handy for the "Company."

Bill carefully looked around the door crack of the vault, "Yep here it is."

Neil walked over and looked, sure enough there was a grey hair bridged across the crack between the door and the vault.

"You're right Bill."

Neil carefully plucked the hair from the steel door with some scotch tape and saved it for his return. Bill opened the door and Neil told him to, "Go finish your breakfast." Bill headed up the stairs as Neil searched for the dart gun.

Neil retrieved one of the prototype pistols, which held a magazine that contained 5 darts.

"More than enough for this mission." Neil tucked the pistol in the back of his waistband and covered it with his windbreaker.

Neil left the house and walked to the nearest bus stop, enjoying the early morning sun.

"What do you mean, they let him go!" Cindy yelled into the phone at Lieutenant Hill,

"What happened to justice? My fucking Justice!"

"I'm sorry Cindy, the Feds took him and there was nothing we could do about it. The good news is the D.A. has dropped all charges against you and you're free to go."

"Go where? My life is screwed and I'm pregnant besides that, you asshole!"

"I'm sorry there was nothing I could do." Jake pleaded with her.

"Fuck you!" The phone went dead in Jake's ear.

Jake put the phone back down on its cradle feeling bad for the girl, but not having any idea of what he could do about it.

Shortly after lunch Neil walked up the steps to his temporary home, whistling with his hands in his pockets. When he got inside he found Bill watching T.V.

"Hi Bill anyone call?"

"The Colonel called and said he would be by later with your new papers and ticket to Hawaii, I told him you were sleeping."

"Great, I have some work to do and then maybe you could go get me some beer."

"Hey just say the word."

After carefully wiping down the pistol and the darts he replaced them in the vault making sure there were no signs of anything having been disturbed. He closed the door and returned the dial to the exact number it had been on.

Removing the gray hair from the tape he wet his finger and stuck it back across the vault door's crack exactly as it had been. Satisfied that no one would be able to tell of his access he pulled a small videotape cartridge from his pocket and headed for the lab.

Neil went to his makeshift lab and spent the next hour down loading and editing video from the Hi-8 tape he had made. When he was finished he burned a DVD and then erased the tape and the computer files.

Whistling he cut a square from a brown paper sack he had found in the kitchen and wrapped the DVD and addressed it.

"Hey Bill how about getting me some beer, something good like "Sam Adams"

"Sure, I'll be right back."

Bill found his coat and dug the keys out of his pocket.

"A twelve-pack enough?"

"Sure, and say on your way could you find a post office and mail this for me."

Neil handed him the brown paper wrapped disc.

"No problem Neil, I'll be right back."

"Okay, I'll be in the pool."

Neil changed into his trunks and headed for the pool.

Later that evening Neil studied the items the Colonel had put on the table in front of him.

"You are now Mr. Neil Prescott, son of a rich land developer named J.J. Prescott from the Phoenix area. Your father buys you anything you want and has set you up in your own beach house."

"Shouldn't I have a cool name like "Luke" or something?"

"The first rule in having an alias is to use the same first name, that way you can't be tricked by having your real name called out to you."

"Mmm I suppose, but I still like the name "Luke" Neil pouted and grabbed the stack of papers on the table.

Neil examined the Hawaii driver's license, passport, and other papers.

"You guys do good work." Neil studied the documents.

"It's our job." The Colonel said, his grey eyes burning holes in Neil.

"Your plane leaves tonight at 9:00pm; Agent Fowler is going with you to make sure you get there."

"Fowler?" Neil asked.

"Bill Fowler."

"Oh Bill baby, no problem."

The Colonel gave Neil a disgusted look and finished briefing him.

"Any questions?" The Colonel said, having had enough of Neil.

"What about my love life? I'm a young man and have needs."

"Yes well we know about your love life and your needs, now don't we?"

The Colonel looked sternly at Neil, secretly wishing he could shoot the arrogant little fucker in the nuts. The Colonel remained a professional, as always.

"Any female friends you might want to fraternize with must be cleared by me or Agent Fowler."

"No problem Kur." Neil found the slang word funny.

"I'll have Bill-Bo be sure and check out all my girls. He might even want a taste."

Neil started his funny laugh, not amusing the Colonel at all.

The crew of agents began to pack up all of the hardware and equipment. Neil planned on buying all new clothes and refused to pack anything.

"Just take me to the frigging airport Jeeves." He said, and started laughing at the look on the Colonel's face.

Friday night Lt. Jerry (Jake) Hill pulled into his driveway and was looking forward to having a scotch and water after the long day he had put in. Murder cases had been piling up from a "gang war" with no end in sight. Jake unlocked the front door and scooped up the pile of mail from the box.

Gina his wife had flown to New York to visit her mother and left him to fend for himself. Jake snatched a "Hungry Man" T.V. dinner out of the freezer and popped it in the oven before making his much needed drink.

Sitting down on the couch with his drink Jake looked over the mail, the brown wrapped piece caught his eye and he picked it up. "Mmmm, 13th precinct on the return address." He mused and then opened it.

Jake looked at the DVD, which had no label and grunted before he got up and went to the living room to play it. He popped in the DVD and turned on the T.V. with remote in one hand he sat his drink on the floor waiting for the movie to start.

The video started with a bang, a close up of a woman's crotch moving up and down on a "porn star" sized cock. Her pussy lips being stretched wide apart by the big pole.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.