Liquid Mind Machine - Cover

Liquid Mind Machine

 

Chapter 5: LMM ... New and Improved

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5: LMM ... New and Improved - NEIL a nerd at M.I.T. had been working on an electronic device that would be able to induce euphoria. In other words an electronic drug, one that would make you feel good without the bad side effects. Neil felt the device was finally ready and tested it; the test revealed much more than he had hoped for. This is the story of how the "Liquid Mind Machine" came into being....

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control  

Stacy tossed and turned in her bed softly calling out, "No, you can't! Stop It!"

She sat up in bed dripping a cold sweat. Her body shivered and she clutched a blanket around her tightly as she headed for the bathroom.

"The nightmare had seemed so real!" Scattered images raced through her brain like looking at little bits of a movie film that had been cut into small pieces.

"She had been fucking Neil!" She realized, "Of all the people she could dream about, it had to have been him!" Stacy closed her eyes and shook her head trying to erase the images; she couldn't believe that in her dream she had been enjoying it.

Stacy gulped down a glass of water and went back to bed, shaking off the remnants of her dream and falling quickly back to sleep, the dream apparently over.

Neil studied his face in the mirror, "He looked innocent enough." He thought. But a twinge of guilt gnawed at his brain. "True he mused, the LMM with all its power was causing him to do some very illegal and sinister things. But so what! He was going to get everything the world owed him!"

Neil turned off the bathroom light and went back to work on his second transducer.

Neil's new brainstorm had added a second channel to his remote and when the modifications were complete he would be able to control two people at the same time. Neil laughed out loud at his cleverness as he tightened the case with a jeweler's screwdriver.

Neil smiled thinking about how he had become a terrorist, a terrorist of love. "No pussy is safe from me." He laughed like a deranged man, as he finished putting together transducer #2.

Cindy sat in her cell with nothing on but the orange jump suit, which was required of inmates awaiting trial. Cindy cried and wondered how she had come to be in this place, a place filled with steel bars and stern looks. Rules that must be obeyed! Enforced by mean, huge, and unforgiving women dictating every minute of her day.

She looked up in her darkened cell with tear stained eyes as two huge women came in.

"Oh look at the little fluff crying her eyes out." The bigger girl said, her red butch haircut shining in the dim light from the hallway.

"I bet she is lonely." Said her partner, a big black woman with saggy tits, called Mabel.

"I think she might need some company." Red said.

"I bet she wants it too!" Mabel said smiling with a gold tooth.

Cindy jumped up and tried to run out the door of the small cell, but Red caught her and threw her back on her bunk.

"No way fluffy, you ain't going anywhere yet."

"Not till you eats some pussy at least" Mabel said, and started laughing.

Rough hands unzipped her jump suit and began to squeeze Cindy's breasts. She tried to scream and was silenced by a hard slap that left her dazed as she felt her jumpsuit being removed and hands roughly pulling her legs apart. She looked up into the evil sneer on Red's puffy face. Red smiled with broken teeth and pulled her zipper down over her melon sized old breasts.

Neil smiled at the results from testing transducer #2, it was working perfectly and "Just in time for Friday night" he laughed out loud. Neil headed for the shower noting it was 9pm and the local bar scene should just be getting under way.

After a short drive Neil pulled up his baggy pants and walked into "Rumors" a local hang out that was supposed to be the "Hot Spot" for college kids his age. He found a table and ordered a beer from a cute little waitress, as his eyes and ears tried to acclimate to the loud music and neon lights.

"Here you go." The cute barmaid said, placing the frosty beer down at his table, "$3.50" She said, smiling politely.

"You're very cute." Neil told her and handed her a twenty, "Maybe we could get together after you get off work."

"I don't think so." The girl said, and slammed his change down on the table and stormed off.

"Bitch!" Neil grunted and picked up his change, leaving her a .25-cent tip.

Neil sat and sipped on his beer, keeping a look out as the bar filled up. There were lots of hot looking girls, and the usual bunch of "Jock's" vying for their attention. "Loser's" Neil thought to himself as he watched their strange mating rituals unfold before his eyes.

Neil was in a completely foreign environment, pummeled by the loud music and cigarette smoke, definitely not the intellectual's he was used to hanging out with at school. Neil closely watched a table across the room with interest. Four really cute girls were attracting a crowd of guys, and he could see why.

There were two blondes and two brunettes and they were appearing to have a great time drinking and flirting with a group of "Jocks" who were surrounding their table. Neil gritted his teeth and cursed the Gods who had invented "Jocks" "Why do all the cute girls gravitate to those types?" He wondered and stared at them angrily, "Fucking Whores!" he said, under his breath.

Neil watched as one of the little blondes headed his way, he smiled thinking that she was coming over to see him until he noticed that he was sitting next to the girl's rest room. A total act of fate, he had not realized it when he picked this table, and cursed again.

The blonde smiled at him as she went past and into the "Little girl's room." Neil licked his lips and decided he would make his move when she returned, "Those Jocks won't be getting into her pants tonight!" He said, to his beer, the beer had no reply; so he gulped it down in one fast move, forever teaching it a lesson, "Don't fuck with me!" Neil giggled like a drunk.

He waited anxiously for the little blonde to return palming one of the transducer's. When she emerged and was almost to his table he stopped her and said, "Excuse me, did you drop this?"

He handed her the small disc.

"Uh, I don't think I've dropped anything." She smiled but took the disc from him, wondering if it was a coin. She held it in her palm and stared down at it; still trying to figure out what it was when he pushed the button for channel #1, from inside his pants pocket.

Neil could see her eyes go blank as his little invention did what it did best.

"Sit down with me for a minute."

"Yes"

The girl sat down next to him forgetting everything she was and or had ever been. Neil was now in control of her.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Candice Maria Jones"

"And your friends call you what?"

"Candy" Neil had to smile at that one, "Okay Candy, place that disc on the back of your neck, but remove the paper from the adhesive first."

Candy did as she was told and put the disc on her neck. Her long blonde locks soon hid it.

"From now on you will act completely like normal, but you will know me as your long lost friend "Neil".

Neil had to work quickly, before her friends wondered what had happened to her.

"Hi Neil!! God it's been so long since I've seen you." She positively bubbled.

"Listen closely, who is you best friend over at your table?"

"Jenna silly."

"I want you to go back and bring Jenna over to meet me."

"Great! I can't wait for her to meet you Neil."

Candy got up and made her way through the crowd, as Neil palmed transducer #2; hoping that it would not fail him now. A few minutes passed that seemed like a lifetime to Neil. He breathed a sigh of relief when he saw Candy dragging her friend Jenna his way through the crowd. Neil thanked God under his breath when he saw it was the other "Hot" little blonde that had been at their table.

"Jen this is my old pal Neil." Candy said, as Jenna smiled and put out her hand.

"Hi Neil" Jenna said, wondering why in the world Candy had brought her over to meet this nerd.

Neil reached to shake hands with her, but at the last instant before they touched he said, "Is this yours?" and put the disc in her palm as she squinted in the flashing neon lights to see what it was.

Neil pushed the #2 transmit key and Jen went blank still peering down at her palm.

"Candy put that disc on the back of her neck."

Candy snatched the disc from Jen's hand and peeled off the protective paper and quickly placed the transducer under Jens hair and on her neck.

"Jen from now on, act normally and remember me as your long lost friend."

Jenna snapped out of her coma and smiled at him, "Neil Whattsssss ... up?" and started giggling. "Hi Jen you're looking sexy tonight" Neil told her.

"Thanks, so are you." That reply told Neil she was definitely out; no girl had ever told him that before.

"You girls sit down and talk to me for a minute."

"Okay great!" they replied in unison.

Neil smiled; looking at the two cute blondes sitting at his table and his cock twitched knowing that soon it would be enjoying any part of their bodies he wished.

"I want you girls to ditch your friends and come over to my house."

"Sounds good to me." Candy smiled and Jen agreed, "Sure Neil whatever you want."

Neil gave them the address and directions and told them to be there by eleven.

"Okay will see you in about an hour." Candy said, as her and Jen got up and started pushing through the crowd of sweaty bodies.

Neil left his empty beer and headed for the door. On an impulse he pulled into a local adult movie store and hurried out with a large sack. He raced home wanting to get ready for his guest.

At precisely 11:05 Neil watched a Chevy Tahoe pull into the guest spot in front of his building; soon the two blondes got out and headed for his stairs. Neil licked his lips in anticipation as he heard their footsteps on the stairs. He opened the door before the knock came, and the two girls smiled at him, "Neil, hey how are you?"

"Great come on in."

The girls walked in and Neil locked the door behind him as his cock started to push against his shorts.

"So what's up with your bad self?" Candy said, and plopped down on the end of his bed while Jen asked, "Do you have any booze?"

"Sure there is beer in the fridge."

Jen got three beers and passed them out, "So how have you been?" Jen asked.

"Just fine." Neil said, and downing a big gulp of beer and got right to the point, "I was hoping you girls would put on a little show for me."

"What kind of show?" Candy asked. "Oh I don't know." Neil paused thinking; "I want you and Jen to have sex while I watch."

"We aren't gay but if that's what you want? That's cool." Candy said.

"Sure Neil, if that's what you want? I'm up for it."

Neil was pleased with himself and moved the chair closer to the bed where the two girls sat on the edge.

"I want you to strip each other first."

"Okay, that's cool." Jen replied without any hesitation.

Jen reached over and began to pull the willing Candy's tank top over her upraised arms. When it cleared her head she tossed it aside and immediately went to work on the fastener of her bra. After the bra fell in a heap on the floor; Neil enjoyed looking at Candy's perky little breast as Jen dropped to her knees and started removing Candy's shoes. When that was done Jen started pulling at Candy's jeans and panties.

Candy leaned back on her arms, watching as her best friend finished pulling off her thong. Neil felt his cock struggling to free itself as he caught his first glimpse of Candy's sweet looking little twat, her smiling face seeming to enjoy sitting naked on his bed as he closely eyed every nook and cranny of her body. She even moved her legs slightly apart to tease him with a better view.

When Candy finished teasing him, she started undressing Jen.

"This must be heaven." Neil thought as he watched the other cute blonde losing her panties, forgetting that under normal circumstances they would have never even been in his room. When they both were naked they looked at Neil wanting some direction.

"Go ahead, don't wait for me. Make love." Neil told them.

Jen leaned over and kissed Candy full on the lips as Neil started removing his own clothes. When he was free of them his cock stood at attention and he sat back down to watch the show, sipping his beer and slowly stroking his cock up and down.

Jen was busy sucking Candy's nipples into hard points while Candy's fingers teased Jenna's pussy. Soon both girls sprawled out on the bed, kissing each other deeply as their bodies intertwined in a seductive dance of love.

Neil got up, his cock waving back and forth in front of him as he retrieved the bag from the adult store. When he returned, the girls had switched to a 69 position and were moaning and eagerly licking each other's pussies. Neil sat down and removed a long double-headed dildo from the bag and began to tear the stubborn plastic from it.

"Tell me how it feels." He told them.

"Oh Gawd, her tongue is driving me crazy." Candy said in a horse voice.

"Eat me and shut up!" Jen said, and shoved her face back in Candy's hot folds and sucked hard on her clit, making her moan loudly.

The girls began moaning and bucking as they ate each other into mutual orgasms as Neil watched holding the huge dildo in his hand. When the girls stopped bucking and moving Neil said, "Sit up I have something for you."

The girls sat up on the bed, their faces wet with pussy juice.

"What do you have?" Jen asked.

"Here" Neil tossed the dildo on the bed in front of them.

"Wow! I've never tried one of those." Jen said,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.