Liquid Mind Machine - Cover

Liquid Mind Machine

 

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - NEIL a nerd at M.I.T. had been working on an electronic device that would be able to induce euphoria. In other words an electronic drug, one that would make you feel good without the bad side effects. Neil felt the device was finally ready and tested it; the test revealed much more than he had hoped for. This is the story of how the "Liquid Mind Machine" came into being....

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control  

For the last two days Neil worked feverishly on the LMM. His friend from the engineering lab had told him about a new revolutionary battery; dubbed the "Ion-Cobalt Cell" The ICC produced twice the power of a standard cell but was half the size. Even though it was quite expensive Neil purchased two of them with his newly acquired wealth.

The problem was redesigning the circuitry to interface with the new type of cell. After hours of trying, he finally had managed to come up with the proper interface and, from a quick test of the transducers output hooked to the oscilloscope, showed that it now produced double the current. Enough power that the transducer should be able to work when placed anywhere on the body, not just behind the neck.

Neil rubbed his eyes as the sun was coming up in the east, casting a red glow on the new day. He opened the door to his apartment and scooped up the morning paper. He had just enough time to scan it while he sipped some coffee before school. On the cover his eyes caught the small headline, "College girl arrested for embezzlement."

Neil hurriedly turned to section "A-4" to read the article. According to the article a freshman named Cindy Johnson had been arrested for stealing money from her place of employment, a local check-cashing outlet called "Check World". Apparently the novice thief had cleaned out the safe not realizing that a security camera was filming the theft. In a statement by the chief of police "Ms. Johnson denies any involvement, even after being shown the film, which clearly showed her removing the money from the stores safe." The District Attorney had ordered a psychiatric evaluation of her mental condition. The article went on to say, "If convicted she would be facing 5 to 10 years in the state penitentiary."

Neil sipped his coffee and chuckled when he finished the article. "The shrinks would never be able to tell what had really happened." He held his coffee cup up in a mock toast, "Thanks for the cash Cindy" he said out loud, and started laughing again.

In spite of the coffee Neil decided to skip school and take a nap. He was just too tired from working on the LMM. He crawled off to bed thinking about how to test the new version of his LMM.

"Ahhhhhmmmm" Neil awoke yawning loudly. His body was stiff and he headed for the shower hoping that the hot water would get the kinks out. After a few minutes under the refreshing jets of water, the fog filling his brain began to lift. As he soaped, his body his hand drifted to his cock and started to stroke soap up and down the long shaft as he thought about how good it had felt, fucking little Cindy. "Well too bad she's going to jail or I'd "bang-her-out" again." Neil thought and finished rinsing off.

As Neil finished dressing, his mind worked on the problem of how to test the new LMM. After fixing a T.V. dinner in the microwave and washing it down with cheap beer the only logical conclusion was a trip to the mall.

"Maybe something will present itself there." He thought, noticing that he had slept straight through the day; it was now almost 7 pm.

Neil put the small transducer in his pants pocket and the remote went into the pocket of his light windbreaker. He locked the apartment door and drove out to see if he might find a suitable test subject at the local mall.

Neil ambled through the mostly empty mall, being a Tuesday evening and nowhere near Christmas, the mall was mostly deserted. It stayed open until nine everyday of the year, and after noticing the lack of shoppers he wondered what genius came up with that idea. Neil glanced at his watch and noted that it would be closing in about an hour. He continued walking, looking for a potential victim to try out his new LMM on.

Mrs. Brandy Taylor wiped down the glass top of her jewelry display case. Brandy was the top sales person working at "Dillard's Jewelry Outlet Store", and often stayed late to improve her sales. It was easy to see why she was so successful Brandy was absolutely stunning!

Brandy was every man's dream, long black hair that hung halfway down her back. Her beauty could have easily made her a model, with large round breasts, narrow waist that gently curved into rounded hips and tight little butt. Her looks caused most men to turn and stare. Her full lips opened to reveal a perfect set of white teeth, high cheekbones, and the most impossibly blue eyes, which could penetrate anything they looked at, especially men.

Brandy finished wiping the glass counter top and thought about her husband who was probably home reviewing the day's stock trends. He was a broker by trade, and she wished that he would spend a little more time looking at her than his stupid computer. Sometimes she felt like she was nothing more than a trophy wife, someone to show off at his big company get-togethers. Oh, and that other problem ... every time they made love he only lasted for about 3 minutes, leaving her totally unfulfilled.

"It's because you're so beautiful, I just can't control myself." Brandy heard the words in her head just like he had told her so many times before. She shook her head, wondering why she didn't just get a boyfriend on the side to take care of her. They had all the money they could ever use. "I could do it!" She said, trying to talk herself into it, but she new that she never would, she had not been raised that way, and it made her sad once again. She slowly wiped the counter deep in thought about how much her life sucked.

Neil was walking slowly down the mall when he glimpsed a flash of black hair in a jewelry shop. He stopped and looked at what had to be the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. She was cleaning the glass top of a showcase with window cleaner, and appeared to be deep in thought. She was wearing a plunging white silk blouse, which was stretched tightly over her large round breasts; a gold chain belt on top encircled her narrow waist.

As she walked around the corner Neil saw her tan thigh appear in the slit of her black skirt. "My God!" he murmured, and stared at her.

He guessed she might be 30 or maybe a few years younger. "Incredible!" he said to himself again. She was one of those women who reeked of wealth and good linage. Neil licked his lips and nervously looked around the empty halls before he walked into the shop.

Brandy looked up as Neil walked into the store. He was sort of homely and so thin that his pants did not fit very well. She noticed the large bulge in his crotch and a thought flashed through her mind "I bet he put some socks down his pants, trying to make it look like he was well endowed." She held back a giggle and said, "Hello sir, can I help you?"

Neil froze as her perfect white smile and penetrating blue eyes burned through him.

"Uh, yes ma'am I'm looking for an engagement ring." He lied.

"Oh that's wonderful; let me show you what we have."

Neil followed on the outside of the glass showcase as Brandy moved behind it. His eyes still glued to her form, mesmerized.

He followed her until she came to a case filled with diamond rings, "This is our best collection of engagement rings." She pointed to the ring boxes under the glass.

"Tell me what you would like to see and I'll get it out for you."

Neil appeared to be interested in looking through the glass at all the rings while he contemplated his next move.

"Mmmmm ... let me see that one there." Neil pointed to a large diamond ring.

"Oh excellent choice sir, let me get that out for you."

Brandy bent down and fished through a ring of keys until she found the proper one, as Neil examined her cleavage.

She unlocked the case and brought out the ring box.

"Here you go; this is a one-carat diamond that I actually love." She smiled at him as she handed over the box.

Neil took the box and pretended to study the ring and than set it back down on the counter. His hand idly fished in his pants pocket and spilled some change out on the floor.

"Oh damn!" he said and bent down to pick up the loose coins. When he picked them up he looked at his palm and said, "Mmmm this isn't mine, did you loose something?"

Neil handed the small transducer to Brandy, "Maybe this belongs to you?"

Brandy took the small metal disc from Neil and held it between her thumb and index finger, studying it closely. Neil slipped his hand in the pocket of his windbreaker and pushed the button on his remote.

Brandy went stiff, still looking at the small disc she held, not saying a word, her blue eyes seeming to stare contently at it.

"What's your name?" Neil asked, looking around to make sure no one was watching.

"Brandy," came a monotone.

"Brandy I want you to place that disc on the base of your neck. Peel off the adhesive first."

Brandy peeled off the protective strip with a long fingernail and then shook her head making the long raven hair flow gracefully in an arc over her shoulder and cover one breast. She placed the sticky side of the transducer at the base of her skull and then flipped her hair back covering it completely.

Brandy stood still awaiting further instructions as Neil glanced around once more. "No one in site," he breathed a sigh of relief and turned back to her blue-eyed gaze.

Neil spoke softly to her from mere inches across the glass showcase. He noticed the wedding ring and said, "Brandy, are you married?"

"Yes"

"What time does your husband expect you home?"

"I usually get home around 9:30 after I close the store."

Neil thought quickly and said, "From now on you will appear completely normal, but you will remain in my control, doing exactly what I tell you."

"Yes of course."

"My name is Neil."

Brandy popped out of her trance like state and flashed her perfect teeth at him, "Neil, so good to see you. What can I do for you?"

Neil's cock twitched in his pants, "I want you to call your husband and tell him your boss came in for an emergency inventory. Tell him not to wait up for you; you might be here as late as 1:00 in the morning."

"Sure Neil, let me take care of that right now."

Brandy moved over behind the counter and picked up the phone. In a short time she began talking to her husband explaining what had happened and how she would be working late.

Neil smiled as he looked at her ass hidden by the shiny black skirt, listening to her lie for him. Brandy hung up the phone and came back to face him, "All done, I told him not to wait up for me."

"Very good Brandy, now here is what I want you to do."

Neil gave her his address and apartment number and told her, "As soon as you close the store I want you to come over and see me."

"Okay Neil, I'd love that."

"When you arrive you will be incredibly horny and then we are going to have sex."

"Will it last more than 3 minutes?" Brandy said, hope showing on her face.

Neil was taken aback by her comment and had to think for a minute, "It's going to last much longer than that." He told her.

"Oh good, I could use a good fucking." Brandy said quietly and matter of factly.

Neil laughed out loud when he put two and two together, "So her husband must not take care of her needs." He quickly realized.

"Brandy I think you're in for a big surprise."

Brandy smiled behind her perfect white teeth and said, "Oh Neil that sounds positively wonderful!" She winked at him, her face showing just a tinge of flush, for having said the "F" word earlier.

Neil finished giving her some final instructions, shook her hand and thanked her for showing him the rings. He calmly walked out of the store but raced home, not believing his good fortune. "I love you!" he shouted in the car as he held up his remote.

Neil watched out the window as the silver Mercedes convertible quietly slipped into an empty parking spot marked "Guest".

"9:45 right on time." Neil thought as he watched the incredible package called Brandy shut her car door and click her remote, the alarm giving out a beep as it armed. In a few seconds a soft knock sounded on his door.

Neil opened the door and Brandy walked in, "Hi Neil, God I'm so horny!"

"Well let's see if I can fix you up."

Brandy smiled as Neil locked the deadbolt, "Oh hurry Neil, I need some love!"

Brandy threw her small purse on the chair by the door and came over and planted her warm lips on his, her tongue probing deeply in his mouth, her large breasts pushed flat against his chest. Neil felt his cock start to grow and push against his pants, trying to rip through the material, wanting to bury itself deep in the beautiful woman kissing him passionately.

"Brandy go sit on the bed." Neil told her when she let him come up for air.

Brandy sat on the edge of his bed, her tan thigh showing between the slit in her black skirt.

"Brandy, I want you to tell me about your favorite sexual fantasy." Neil asked.

Brandy began to relate in great detail as Neil listened intently.

"I've always wanted a man who just takes me at his will, who needs me so badly he rips my clothes off and forces me to have sex with him, a man who doesn't care that I'm beautiful or tries to sweet-talk me into his bed. I need a man who just takes what he wants."

Neil stood and stared at her perfect tits, her round hips and long black hair. The perfect face and teeth, the piercing blue eyes ... a woman to die for, a woman that someone like him could never have ... until now.

Neil flipped off the lights and walked over to where she sat on the edge of his bed. He looked down at her face, so perfect, so sweet. He put both of his hands into the plunging "V" of her blouse, holding the silk edges tightly in his hands.

Neil violently ripped her blouse open, the buttons flying in all directions from the force. Her black bra held her tan breast as they heaved up and down in excitement. Neil's hands pawed at the small band where her bra connected in the front and he pulled hard breaking the small fastener. He pulled the straps apart and her huge round tits filled his eyes, the large areola's beginning to swell pushing the points of her nipples upward.

Her fantasy being lived out Brandy let out a moan as her top was being ripped from her body, "Ohhhhh you can't, you raping bastard!" She yelled at him, her blue eyes saying, "Please don't stop!"

Neil pawed her full breasts in his hands, looking down into her blue eyes, "I'll do what ever I want!"

Brandy faked a little resistance as Neil forced her blouse off, tearing it down her arms. He grabbed the black bra and yanked it down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.