Liquid Mind Machine
Chapter 3:Cindy

 

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3:Cindy - NEIL a nerd at M.I.T. had been working on an electronic device that would be able to induce euphoria. In other words an electronic drug, one that would make you feel good without the bad side effects. Neil felt the device was finally ready and tested it; the test revealed much more than he had hoped for. This is the story of how the "Liquid Mind Machine" came into being....

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control  

Neil looked at the large clock on the wall. "3:00pm Tues. 6/2/04" it said with its bright green digital display. Neil scratched his head with a pencil and got back to work. He was putting the finishing touches on a new schematic of his LMM. A much-improved version; that would be half the size, due to the efforts of one of his schoolmates, who was a wiz with miniaturizing electronics.

Neil glanced up when he heard his lab door open; peeking through some equipment he spied a very cute looking girl with a blonde pageboy, looking around the room.

"Hello?" She said, and then noticed Neil when he stood up from behind his half hidden desk.

"Can I help you?"

"I'm looking for Neil Olson?"

"You've found me, what can I do for you?"

"I talked to a mutual friend of ours..."Stacy" and she said you might be able to help me with fatigue?"

"I might be able to help, come over here and have a seat. Neil waved her over.

The girl became a little less nervous and walked deeper into the lab meeting Neil between the lab desks, which were piled with strange looking equipment. Neil watched her intently like a predator might evaluate a tasty meal. She was very cute, nice smile, great body and looked to be too young to be a student.

"Why don't you come over here and sit down so we can talk?" Neil led the way to some lab stools by a tall bench covered with electronic clutter. The girl put her stack of books down on the bench and climbed up on the stool, crossing her legs and smiled at him when he took a stool next to her.

"So tell me about yourself and why you've come to see me?"

"My name is Cindy Johnson ... I'm a freshman."

"I see, so what did Stacy tell you about me?"

"She said that you had a machine that can cure fatigue, and how well it had worked for her." Cindy looked at him with hope in her eyes, "Is that true?"

Neil studied her features and decided that she was definitely worth a "Treatment". In fact he started having lewd ideas from the first minute she walked in. He pulled up his clipboard and jotted down the name, "Cindy Johnson". Neil glanced up, his eyes quickly scanning her from her feet to her head, with barely detectable hesitations at her crotch and breasts. Neil smiled and nervously licked his lips, thinking about how he might use the LMM to his advantage once more.

"Let's find out if I can help you, would you mind answering a few questions?" Neil asked smiling, "That way I can determine if you're a good candidate for a treatment."

"Sure, what do you want to know?"

"Your age first."

"I'm 19; well I will be next month."

"Okay, so tell me the source of your fatigue."

"I imagine it's from lack of sleep. I don't have a full scholarship and I have to work nights to help make ends meet."

"I see, and where do you work?"

"I wait tables 2 nights a week, and the other 5 nights I work at one of those all-night check cashing places."

Neil wrote the information down as he digested the information.

"That doesn't leave much time for studying does it?"

"Well true, but at least at the check cashing job I can study in between customers."

"That's very convenient," he scribbled some more notes, "Do your parents live here?"

"Oh no, I'm from California. I'm living in the girls' dorm."

Neil was glad to hear that she had no family here; the new information fit well into his newly emerging plan.

"Well let me tell you about my invention and you can decide if you would like to participate in the testing of it."

"Okay, that would be great." Cindy gave him a warm smile.

Neil explained in scientific terms all the details about how the machine worked. Cindy was lost on most of it but could see how thrilled he was about it. She waited for a break as he talked for what seemed like forever.

"So would you like to participate in the trial?" Neil finally ended his speech.

"It's free ... right?"

"Oh of course, you will be helping me in the test phase."

"It's safe?"

"I've used it on myself and Stacy with no ill effects."

"If you would like to give it a try we could do it today before you head to work. You'll feel recharged, I guarantee it."

"Right now?" Cindy asked, "Right here?" Her face lit up with the possibility.

Neil looked up from his scribbling, raising his eyebrows slightly.

"No, here is the address of where we can meet."

Neil tore off the bottom corner from the yellow legal pad, where he had written his address and handed it to her outstretched hand.

When Cindy read "Quail Meadows Apartments" she instantly had second thoughts.

"Is this an office or what?"

"Oh no it's my home; I can't leave my invention lying around for someone to steal it."

Cindy studied his face, "He didn't look like a rapist; scientific "Geek" was a better description." She thought, as she considered his offer. She decided to take a chance, she was so tired and the hope of losing her fatigue would be worth the risk of going to a strange man's apartment, after all he didn't look very dangerous.

"Okay, how long will it take?"

"Oh about 2 hours total."

"Well I have to be at work by 8:00pm so would 5:00pm be okay with you?"

"That would be fine. You won't regret it at all." Neil smiled, "In fact it won't seem like you were even there."

Neil silently laughed at his own little joke and thought, "Come into my parlor said the spider to the fly."

Cindy picked up her books from the table and said, "Okay, I'm looking forward to feeling fully awake again, I'll see you later and thanks."

Neil followed her as she headed for the door, his eyes feasting on the sight of her cute little ass the whole way.

"Okay Ms. Johnson I'll be looking forward to seeing you a bit later."

When she had left he sat down and smiled to the empty room as a plan raced through his mind. In a few moments he got up and shut down the lab and headed home, working out the details in his head as he drove.

Neil drove into the parking lot at "Quail Meadows" he was happy that he had chosen this apartment complex; everyone had their own numbered parking spot painted on the tarmac behind each car. He drove over the number "28" that designated his spot and crawled out of his "Explorer" and gleefully leapt up the stairs to his apartment.

After making sure that the LMM had a full charge in its transducer he made himself a sandwich and turned on the T.V. "This night was going to be great if it all worked out the way he planned." He thought as he sipped a beer to wash down the cold cuts.

Around 5:15 Cindy drove into the parking lot and pulled her car into a spot marked "Guest" in front of Neil's building. Holding his note she found his apartment and took a deep breath and knocked on the door. She heard the door unlock and watched it swing open revealing a smiling Neil.

"Hi, come on in." Neil said, "Glad you could make it."

Cindy walked into the little studio and heard Neil close and lock the door, which gave her some brief reservations about being in a strange man's apartment. "But he's a big wheel at school, he won't hurt you." She convinced herself as she looked around.

"Here you go," Neil said, "Why don't you sit over there next to the table and we can get started on your recovery."

Neil smiled and pointed to the recliner next to the bed.

Cindy put her purse down on the table and sat down in the soft recliner next to the small round table. She saw no evidence of any machine and began to worry once again.

"I hope this guy isn't some kind of nut." She thought as she settled into the chair, eyeing his every move.

Neil retrieved a small box from his closet and placed it on the table next to her purse. Cindy watched closely as Neil opened it carefully, like a kid would open a treasured gift. He pulled out a small remote control and metal disc that looked like a "quarter" except that it was perhaps twice as thick.

"Well this is it." Neil said holding up the small metal disc.

"It's very small, are you sure it works?" Cindy was beginning to have doubts again.

"Absolutely, in a few more minutes all you're fatigue will be gone."

"And then you will be mine." Neil thought to himself and gave her a big smile, which she automatically returned despite her nerves.

Cindy watched as he peeled off some paper from the adhesive ring on the back of the disc and held it by the edges.

"I have to place this on the back of your neck, so if you could hold your hair out of the way for me."

Cindy pulled her blonde pageboy apart and felt the cold metal disc being placed at the base of her neck; his clammy fingers seemed to linger a bit longer than necessary on her skin. A chill raced down her spine and she had a momentary notion of yelling out "No!" and getting up and running out the door. But she ignored her intuition and let him finish what felt like an invasion of her personal space.

"Okay Cindy you're all set. I'll turn this on and in about 2 hours you will not be tired again for days." Neil grabbed the remote in his hand.

"Will I feel anything?"

"All you will feel is a tingling and then nothing but energy surging through you and recharging your batteries, so to speak."

"Wow ... that sounds like..."

Cindy was cut off in mid sentence as Neil pushed the button on the remote sending the electric pulse wave traveling up her neck and effectively turning off her conscious mind. He had decided not to bother listening to her conversation any longer, "After all she wasn't going to remember any of it." He mused, as he started humming an old "Van Halen" song.

Neil waved his hand in front of her eyes noting that they did not follow his movements. On a whim he shoved his hand down the front of her open blouse, his fingers roughly sliding beneath her bra to squeeze the warm flesh. He smiled at the lack of any reaction on her part, and pulled his hand back out of her top and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Well Cindy can you hear me?"

"I hear you."

"You feel fine, don't you?"

"Yes" came the monotonous tone of voice that Neil expected.

Cindy sat in a trance, the top of her blouse askew; one of her bra cups, which had been displaced by Neil's hand, causing a large lump under the thin material.

Neil leaned over and unbuttoned her blouse. When it was open he pulled it to the sides admiring his handy work as he unhooked her bra revealing her bare breasts. Neil felt the surge of power race through his body; he was in complete control of the young girl sitting in front of him, with her blouse open, oblivious to the fact that she was now at his complete mercy, or lack of it.

"We have a lot to talk about and I want you to pay close attention to everything I tell you." Neil said, as he leaned over and began to lightly flip the ends of her nipples with his index fingers.

"I understand."

"Okay, tell me where you are working tonight."

"I'm working at "Check World"

"Ah good, now tell me everything about a typical night and especially about closing time."

Neil began to listen as he intently watched her nipples start to respond, and become two hard little points beneath his touch.

Cindy relayed in great detail about the inner workings of "Check World". It turned out that she had been entrusted to close the business on the nights she worked. For the next few minutes Neil gave her explicit instructions about what she was going to do for him. Cindy agreed to it all, of course she really had no choice; Neil thought smugly, as he unfastened the top of her jeans and unzipped them. He pulled the material apart so he could better see her pale blue panties.

Neil studied her for a moment thinking about how he had always been told that even under hypnosis a person would not do something that they felt was wrong. Apparently his machine had changed that presumption, if those stories were even true. He made a mental note to study up on the subject.

"Cindy?"

"Yes"

"After you leave here you will not remember anything about me or even being here. If Stacy questions you if you met with me, you will tell her "No" you decided to go shopping at the mall instead."

"I understand."

Neil sat back and went over his instructions in his mind, making sure that he had not forgotten anything. When he was sure that he had covered all the bases but one he told her.

"Okay Cindy that's enough about work."

"Okay" Cindy said still looking straight ahead.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Yes."

"Do you have sex with him?"

"Yes."

"Very good, for the rest of the time you are here you will believe that I am your boyfriend, but you will still follow all of my commands. You will be incredibly horny and want to have sex with me. After you leave here today if your body feels like you have had sex, you will disregard those feelings and only think of how good you feel. You will feel recharged and full of energy. Do you understand?"

"Hi Tom, oh I've missed you so much." Cindy jumped up and gave Neil a big kiss on the lips."

Neil pulled back not expecting such a quick reaction from her, she was completely under the effects of the LMM.

"What's wrong babe, don't you want me?"

"Of course I do, but don't you want to take your clothes off?"

"Silly, you know how much you like to undress me."

Neil pulled the open blouse out of her jeans and Cindy let it slide off her arms and drop to the floor behind her as she stood there grinning at him. The next thing to hit the floor was her bra as Neil yanked it down her arms. He squeezed her handful-sized breasts, which showed the promise of becoming nice and full in a few more years. Neil cupped them in his hands and leaned forward sucking hard on her right nipple, which had grown to its full size. He switched to the left one and started flicking it with the tip of his tongue, saliva quickly making it slippery and wet in his mouth.

"You're taking too long." Cindy said, and started pulling her jeans and panties off in a rush.

Neil sucked in his breath when he saw her naked in front of him, pulling at his shirt and pants wanting him naked. She was actually a natural blonde; the small tuff of golden pubic hair was almost transparent, between her nicely rounded hips.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.