Liquid Mind Machine - Cover

Liquid Mind Machine

 

Chapter 2: Stacy

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2: Stacy - NEIL a nerd at M.I.T. had been working on an electronic device that would be able to induce euphoria. In other words an electronic drug, one that would make you feel good without the bad side effects. Neil felt the device was finally ready and tested it; the test revealed much more than he had hoped for. This is the story of how the "Liquid Mind Machine" came into being....

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control  

Neil ran into Stacy at the end of the following week and she told him that the effects of her last treatment were finally starting to decline.

That meant that the one-hour treatment he had given her lasted for approximately 8 days. Neil wrote this down in his notebook and smiled when he wrote the words "Her Treatment" the images of her bouncing up and down on his dick oblivious to what she was doing, flashed through his mind.

"Well time to go home and have a beer." Neil said to the empty lab.

It was Friday night and he planned to pick up some beer on the way home and work on miniaturizing the cordless LMM. Neil looked around the lab and then flipped the light switch and closed the door locking it behind him.

Stacy sat at her home computer and had to stop typing every few minutes to yawn tiredly.

"The treatment Neil had given her was definitely wearing off." She thought as she yawned one more time. "I need to get that little geek to wire me up again."

"God it seems like I can't function anymore without help from his machine." Stacy angrily flipped off her computer not realizing how addicted to the effects of the LMM she had become.

She walked over to her sofa to get a nap. It was a little after 7pm and she was glad that her boyfriend had left her alone this weekend while he traveled up state to see his parents. She just didn't have the energy to spend the evening with him tonight. She curled up under her blanket and quickly fell asleep.

Stacy woke up in less than an hour, so tired she felt miserable. She looked at the clock and decided that the only thing that would get her through the weekend was to go and see that damn Neil and talk him into wiring her up again. God she hated to go begging to him again, but damn it! She needed him and his machine.

On a whim Neil decided to do something about his image, the LMM could wait for now. He stopped at a local barber and had his scraggly hair cut and the scruffy beard was neatly removed. After that he cruised to the mall and bought himself some nice shirts and a few pair of "Dockers's" along with some loafers. Neil was bound and determined to improve his looks and wondered if it was going to help at all as he put the sacks in his car and headed home.

After taking a shower to stop the itching from his freshly cut hair. He tried on his new clothes and admired himself in the mirror, a definite improvement; he thought and wondered if anyone at school would recognize him.

A knock sounded on the door and Neil was surprised to see Stacy's tired face.

Stacy had forced herself to knock on Neil's door, she hated being dependent on his little machine but what else could she do. When he opened the door it took a few seconds for her brain to realize it was Neil. He looked better cleaned up and even his apartment was nice and neat compared to last time.

"He still was slightly homely but at least he looked better than before." Stacy smiled at him.

"Hi Neil, I almost didn't recognize you. You look nice."

"Thanks come on in and tell me what brings you over on a Friday night?"

"Well I've been feeling so tired I wondered if you could hook me up again?" She said sheepishly.

"I don't know if that is a good idea Stacy, you seem to be showing signs of addiction to my gadget."

Stacy felt a moment of panic; "I have to talk him into it." Flashed through her thoughts.

"I admit that it makes my life a lot easier to deal with, but I don't believe that I am actually addicted to it."

"Well then it should not be a problem if you wait a week or two."

"NO! I mean, no I really have so much that I need to get done it would sure be a blessing. I could skip the next couple of weeks if you can help me this time."

Neil looked at her as she clutched her purse hoping that he would give in.

"Mmmm I don't know." Neil raised his eyebrows thinking it over.

"I could pay you for your trouble." Stacy opened her purse and started digging in it.

"No I don't want your money Stacy." She stopped digging and looked up at him.

"If you want to repay me, there is something you could do."

"Really, I'd be glad to." Relief erased the frown she had grown as soon as he had told her no.

Neil's brain quickly debated his next move. Should he tell her what he wanted or just use the machine again. He decided to try it the hard way.

"I think you're very attractive." he began, "And if you want to do something nice for me, you could sleep with me."

Stacy's jaw dropped not believing what her ears had just heard!

"What! Did you just say you want me to have sex with you in order to get a treatment?"

"Yes that's the going price."

"You must be out of your mind!" She said her face angry and red, "Of all the nerve Neil!"

"Well if you want to be hooked up to my machine, that's what it will take to pay my bill."

Stacy turned around and slammed the door on her way out. She was only halfway across the parking lot when her cravings started to get the better of her and she began to try and rationalize how she could get what she so badly needed.

"Well I could make him promise not to tell anyone that I slept with him. And no one knows about Neil and his machine. I could do it just this once and then never again, I could just lay there and not move, he didn't say I had to like it!"

Stacy involuntarily turned around and headed back to Neil's door, willing to do something she never thought she was capable of.

Neil opened the door and was not surprised to see Stacy, "Can I come in?"

"Sure"

Stacy walked in and turned to face him as he closed the door and locked it.

"I've changed my mind Neil if you give me a treatment I'll let you have what you want."

Stacy grit her teeth as she spat out those words, the idea of letting the little geek get between her legs was so appalling.

"Are you sure?" Neil said, "You understand that I can have you anyway I like?"

"Yes, but you have to give me the treatment first." Stacy said, a little quickly.

"How do I know you won't just walk out afterwards?"

"I promise, if I did that you would never let me have another treatment."

"That's so very true Stacy, okay I agree."

Stacy sat down in the recliner thinking about how she would get back at him. She would let him have her body, but she would just lie there and not make a sound or move when he did his dirty deed.

"He would not get to enjoy her if she could help it!" Still not believing that she had agreed to his deal.

Neil peeled the adhesive strip from the transducer and Stacy pulled her long hair to the side as he stuck it on her neck.

"I'm only going to give you 30 minutes this time." he told her.

Stacy gave him a dirty look, "Can't wait to get in my pants can you Neil?"

"I have to admit I'm looking forward to it." Neil smirked and set the timer.

"Let's get this over with." She said in that old familiar bitchy tone.

Neil flipped the switch and she faded out before his eyes. He walked over to her and waved a hand in front of her face, her eyes just stared straight ahead. Neil reached down and began to massage her breasts; she gave no sign that he was even in the room. Neil removed his hands from her breasts and sat down on the edge of his bed looking at her.

He was concerned that the LMM was causing her obvious addiction. He personally had not felt any cravings to use it again. Perhaps it had something to do with brain chemistry, some people might be hooked and others might not. He definitely would have to do some more testing to find out if addiction was a side effect.

"Stacy"

"Yes"

"When you awaken you will feel full of energy and be happy." "You will not be angry that I asked you to have sex with me, in fact you will be incredibly horny and want to fuck me. Do you understand?"

"Yes"

"You will not crave the effects of my machine any longer."

Neil threw that last statement in as a control to see if her addiction could be contained.

"From now on if I ever want to have sex with you, you will agree, and not be able to say no."

"Okay"

"One more thing, I want you to convince any young beautiful girls you meet to try out my machine. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand."

Neil pulled a beer from the fridge and sat back and waited for time to elapse, there was nothing else to do but wait. Stacy woke up and the first thing she saw was Neil sipping a beer and watching T.V. as she became more awake she felt the surge of energy that she had felt before, but this time the mild sexual stimulation she had felt before was much stronger.

"Hi Neil."

Neil turned to look at her cheery face, "Would you like a beer?"

"Sure if you have a spare."

Neil got up and retrieved a beer from the fridge feeling her eyes watching his movements.

"Here you go." He handed her the open beer while she finished her customary stretching by reaching high in the air her back arched, which accentuated her large breasts.

"Thanks, oh I feel so much better." She told him and took a drink; "I suppose you want me to pay my bill now?"

"No hurry, you can finish your beer."

Stacy sat back down in the recliner and sipped on her beer as she studied Neil.

"True he isn't the cutest guy in the world but he doesn't look so bad since he lost the beard and cut his hair." Stacy sipped the beer while contemplating his looks.

Stacy realized that she was getting horny thinking about how she was going to have to let Neil use her as payment for the treatment he had just given her.

"True" She had said she would not enjoy it but she felt recharged since the treatment and it felt like years since she had last had sex even though it had only been a couple of days ago. Stacy was holding the cool beer bottle between her legs and she suddenly realized that she was pushing it against her mound. She quickly looked up to see if Neil had noticed and felt relief when she saw that he was still watching the tube. Her panties felt moist and her nipples pushed painfully against her bra.

Neil let the estimated time elapse for Stacy to feel the full effects of his hypnotic suggestion and then asked her, "Are you still willing to pay your bill?" Stacy drained her beer and stood up after setting it on the table, "Sure what would you like me to do?"

"You could start by doing a little strip tease for me if you want?"

She gave a wicked smile and started to touch her breast through her T-shirt as Neil moved over in front of her and sat on the edge of the bed. She seductively pulled the shirt over her head and tossed it next to him. Next she turned her back and unfastened her bra and pulled the straps down her shoulders. When she turned around she had her breasts covered with her palms while she bent down to put them in front of his face, "Would you like to see them?"

"I would love to see them."

Stacy pulled her hands away and shook her breasts back and forth in front of Neil. He reached across the short distance and cupped the large round mounds of soft flesh and squeezed them softly. The nipples expanded and grew more pointed right in front of his eyes.

His touch generated electricity and she watched as he put his mouth over one of her nipples and sucked hard, his invisible tongue tickling the sensitive flesh. The wonderful sensations traveled down her spine to her pussy and she shivered. He switched to her other nipple and sucked it hard and she had to let out a sigh.

Stacy stepped back and kicked her sandals off; she began to unbutton her shorts and wiggled out of them enjoying the look on Neil's face as he obviously was enjoying her little show. Her sexual energy was growing and she thought to herself as Neil watched her slowly sliding her thong down, "I'm going to fuck the little nerd's brains out, and give him a night he won't soon forget."

Neil watched as Stacy was obviously getting "hot" putting on her little show. He had to admit that his cock was straining against his pants, trying to give her a standing ovation, as once again she stood naked in front of him. This time fully aware of what she was doing.

Stacy felt the cool air caress her moist pussy as she leaned down and kissed Neil on the lips, sticking her tongue in his mouth as her hands started unbuttoning his shirt. Her clit was aching for attention as she fumbled to get his clothes off. It was the first time he felt her lips on his, her tongue probed and her hands fumbled with desire, as she tried to get his clothes off.

Stacy broke the kiss and looked at him, "I can't pay my bill if you are dressed Neil."

Neil stood up and took off his new shirt as her hands yanked open his belt and started to unfasten his pants. Neil kicked of his loafers and sat back on the bed as she yanked his "Dockers" down and started pulling them down his legs, once they had cleared his feet she pulled at his socks and added them to the growing pile of clothing.

Stacy came back for the only thing left, his boxers. Her fingers slipped in the sides of the waistband and down they came revealing his cock to her as it lost the last remnants of containment and began to grow big.

"Oh my Neil." She remarked as she starred at the growing member, "You have a big one for such a skinny guy."

"You think so?" He asked grinning at her.

When the boxers had been added to the pile Stacy moved between his legs on her knees and reached for his dick. Her warm hand gripped the shaft and waved it back and forth as she took in the view.

"No doubt it's the biggest one I've ever seen." She told him, with her eyes growing large as it reached full size from her touch.

"Why don't you suck it for me?"

"I'll try." She waved the end towards her face and rubbed the head back and forth across her lips.

Stacy couldn't believe her eyes, Neil had the biggest cock she had ever seen and she had seen quite a few. Her clit burned with anticipation as she held it and waved it around and talked to Neil. She didn't know if she would be able to fuck him, sometimes she had a hard time getting Bill's cock in her and he was a lot smaller than this.

Stacy felt fortunate that she didn't have a small mouth as she pushed the big knob past her lips and began to suck it. A momentary feeling of Déjà vu flashed through her brain, like she had done this before, it seemed so familiar but was quickly lost when he stood up and broke her concentration. Neil stood in front of her as she rested on her knees in front of him his cock in her mouth.

"I want you to just use your mouth not your hands."

Stacy dropped her hand from his shaft and wondered why he had told her that. She soon found out as he held her head in his hands and started to fuck her mouth in slow strokes. Neil looked down at Stacy on her knees in front of him; his cock stuck in her sweet mouth and told her to drop her hands. She did as she was told and he held her head and started to feed her sucking mouth, pushing more of his cock back in her mouth. Stacy put her hands on his ass rocking with his movement as his cock slid in and out of her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.