A Beautiful Mess - Cover

A Beautiful Mess

Copyright© 2009 by Ken Randall

Chapter 38: Alive Inside

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 38: Alive Inside - Anthony Mitchell meets and falls in love with Charlotte Lawsen. They decide to make a sex movie together, with the help of a few friends. But just how open is Anthony willing to be with the girl who's popularly known as the Queen of Sluts? Unfortunately, the movie is stolen and released to the world. Can love survive being turned upside down by reporters, religious groups, and adoring teenage fans? (This is the tamer, shorter version. For the longer, raunchier version, see "Charlotte's Movie".)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Reluctant   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Size  

I went to my room and gathered up some clothes. Mom had done my laundry and my clothes were tucked neatly away in their drawers. My bed was made too. I smiled to myself standing there in my bedroom.

My bedroom. The walls seemed close. The room seemed small. I looked up at the ceiling. It was a little more than an arm's length above my head. I took at little hop and touched it with my fingertips. This had been my bedroom for over half my life, and I'd never noticed how small it was. My posters made it look even smaller. The whole room had a crowded, cramped feel. I wanted to get out of there.

I shoved clothes into a plastic grocery bag and grabbed a paper and pen. I couldn't wait to get over to the Lawsens' house. Everything seemed so small and cramped at home.

I wrote a note to my mom at my desk, explaining what had happened and how I was gonna spend just one more night at the Lawsens'. I told her I loved her and that she could call me over there if she needed to. I dropped the note on her night table and gave her one more kiss. Still she never woke.

On the way out the back door, walking through the kitchen, I noticed flowers on the kitchen table that I hadn't seen before, in the dim light of the window. I flicked on the light and looked. There was a note on a card, written in a man's handwriting: "Thanks for the lovely evening. I can't wait to see you again. —Dave"

Dave? Who the hell was Dave? I flicked off the light again and grinned in the dark. Apparently mom had a boyfriend. Suddenly I felt even better. Walking out the door, I didn't feel so much like I was leaving her completely alone.

The drive back was peaceful. I drove with the windows down and the radio off, just listening to my thoughts. In the hours since Amy's collapse, I hadn't had much time to think. We did end up going to Davenforth's after all, though none of us ate much. There was just nothing else to do. We didn't want to go home and stare at the four walls. We picked at salads and the girls talked about how wonderful Ron had been, and how broken their hearts were for Amy. Then, once again not knowing what else to do, we got up and left. I told them I needed to stop home and get some clothes. Steph told me to just drop them off and take the car.

And now I was on my way back again. It was dark now. It was a breezy night and the cool air felt good. I drove along in one of the most beautiful cars I'd ever been in, feeling much better than I had all day.

I pulled into the Lawsens' drive, locked the car and headed inside. There was a note on the counter telling me to lock the doors and arm the alarm. There was even a security code there. The last part of the note instructed me to meet the girls upstairs in Charlotte's room. I went.

The upstairs lights were dimmed and I made my way toward the music in Charlotte's room. There on the bed were the two most beautiful women on earth. They were tucked in, apparently sleeping already. It had been a taxing day.

I crawled into bed beside Charlotte, wrapping my arms around her and kissing her shoulder. She woke up and waved me over her, indicating that I should get in between them. So I did.

Once there, they both snuggled up to me, one cheek on each of my shoulders, one arm each over my stomach, caressing me gently with their fingertips. Charlotte reached up and pulled a string on her bedpost, and the curtains fell to close us inside the fabric sanctuary of her bed. Then she pressed a button on her headboard and the lights dimmed down to the barest twinkling glow, little more than candle flames in brightness. She turned the music down too until it was a soft, soothing background noise. Then she snuggled up to me, kissing me on the cheek.

"I'm so glad you're here, Anthony. I feel so safe," she whispered. "Thank you for everything."

Then in my other ear, "Yes. Thank you."

"I thought you guys were both asleep," I whispered.

"We're very tired. I was dozing a bit, but not quite asleep."

"Did you lock the doors?"

"Yeah."

"Car's in the garage?"

"Yeah. Thanks for letting me borrow it. It's beautiful."

And the music played on. Charlotte's hands began to slide up and down my body, caressing me all over. It was so completely relaxing I felt like I would drift away.

"Charlotte and I were just talking about how good it is, just to be alive, just to be breathing, just to be touched, held, caressed. Somehow it feels like every little touch I feel tonight is amplified a thousand times. Everything feels warmer."

"Everything feels wonderful. It's like magic," Charlotte said.

"Why does it take someone dying to show us how sweet life is in every little moment? Why do we get so busy, so caught up in our little worlds?"

Charlotte kissed me some more as her mom spoke.

"I mean, I just love just being here like this with you guys, just being here, you know?"

That was all she said. A few minutes later she was sound asleep. Apparently it has been a tiring flight after all.

"Still awake, Char?" I whispered in the dark. There was no answer, so I just lay there thinking for another minute. Suddenly, Charlotte sat up to kiss me. It was one of the most beautiful kisses I'd ever experienced. It seemed to last forever. I began to feel like I was floating away after a while. There was no longer a bed, no longer blankets, no longer a house. There was only Charlotte's kiss. Her soft sweet mouth covered my lips. Her tongue slid across mine, slowly circling, massaging my tongue in slow, exploring circles. I could taste her sweet breath and feel every motion. Her lips were relaxed. Her tongue was lazily swirling around mine. Everything was soft and sweet. My hand at the back of her neck was warmed by the blanket of her hair, and the feel of her fingertips against my chest sent shivers through my body.

This went on for almost an hour. I just kept kissing Charlotte, feeling her hands sliding all over my body. I heard their happy sighing. I smelled her skin. I felt her hair slide across my body when she shifted around to kiss me from a new angle. Every little sensation was intensified to the point where I felt like I was floating away, dreamy and dizzy and dying.

And for some reason I was crying again. I had tears flowing down my face and I just laid there being adored, being cared for, being loved by my woman, and it felt too wonderful for words. At some point Charlotte slid down my body and was lovingly kissing and sucking my cock. I released a long stammering sigh, trying to say thank you without words, trying to tell her how much I loved her sweetly sucking kiss.

Then Charlotte moved up my body from the oral pleasure she'd been giving me, still stroking me with her hand, and slid me inside her, kissing me once again, as she took my cock, sinking down onto it, wrapping herself around it with the full depth of her, sliding me inside her burning hot wetness. The stroking she gave me was beyond words. She wasn't fucking me. She wasn't riding me. She was simply wrapped around me and moving on me like it was some new thing we'd never experienced before. I was inside her and she was hotter than I think I'd ever felt her. She was wet and moving and squeezing me with a strength that I could only describe as ... alive. Such pretty tickling, stroking, sliding wet squeezing all around me. Such pleasure. Her female sheath was alive and in motion and it felt like concentrated life, focused around my manhood. She moved up and down on me until she suddenly shivered, squeezed even harder, grew even hotter and poured down a sweet orgasm onto my scrotum. It cooled me in the heat of the moment.

The sweetness enveloped me and Charlotte massaged the hot intensity of her animate sexuality into my erection. I felt an orgasm building, but as was the norm for the night, there was no urgency at all. It built slowly, sweetly, steadily, and when it arrived I just let it out with a gasping little whimper, exploding inside her in sweet silent popping gushes of ecstasy. Charlotte took it without pausing and milked me of it with her inner muscles. As the throbbing and spurting slowed, she slowed as well until I just lay there trembling beneath her. She didn't break the kiss though, not once through the whole experience. She'd kissed me all through it without stopping, even after she'd milked me dry of ecstasy, and I loved her beyond explanation.

Then she pulled herself off of me and moved down beside my trembling form to lick me clean as her mother slept soundly beside us. I felt soft kittenish licks as the cum I'd delivered was cleaned away. My erection never faded for a moment, and after I'd rested over the course of a song or two, she mounted me again, sliding herself down onto my cock and giving me a slow, sweet fucking, exploring every inch of me in a thousand slippery sweet strokes as I lie there, holding her trembling hands and kissing her. She came on my cock two or three times at least before I finally surrendered to the ecstasy she was painting into me.

"It's so beautiful! So beautiful! I've never felt so alive inside. So alive."

I came again and filled her with the remainder of my spurting seed. I came again. It was sweet and ticklish and delicious, and it drained me completely by the time it was over. Then she slid off of me, collapsing onto the bed beside me and kissing me all over as she had done before.

And Stephanie slept soundly through it all. We were soon to join her. But before we did, I heard Charlotte whisper in my ear, almost sounding like she was talking more to herself than to me, "We're alive. We're alive and everything's beautiful. Everything's beautiful."

The phone rang a while later. I don't know how long we'd been asleep. Stephanie answered it. It was Ron. He filled her in on what was happening. They'd gone to the hospital first, and Ron had gone into Julia's room where she lay completely still, looking like she was fast asleep. Amy sat on the floor outside her door, still crying, unable to face the truth. Finally she demanded to go in when they were turning to leave. She went back, went into the room and fell over her mother's body, sobbing helplessly, apologizing for not being there, begging her to come back. She was escorted out of the room a while later by some nurses and a doctor. They told Ron she went peacefully in her sleep, in no pain, almost smiling.

Then they went and checked into a hotel. Amy went to sleep again, and was asleep when he called home. Steph explained that I was there once again to take care of the two of them, and that everything was okay over here.

Then I heard Stephanie crying for the first time. It was sad and beautiful, so beautiful. She wept, telling Ron she missed him so badly, needed him, loved him, was grateful for him every day of her life. He said some of the same things back to her and more, and she sat there, nodding, and weeping. Charlotte and I held each other in the darkness while we listened to them talk. Steph was sitting on the end of the bed.

I dozed off a bit again while Steph talked to Ron for several more minutes. Suddenly Steph was shaking my foot.

"Anthony. Ron wants to talk to you."

What? Who? Me? Why? My first thought, for some strange reason, was that he was mad at me for being in bed with his wife. I got scared for a moment. I sat up, scooted to the edge of the bed and took the phone.

"Hello?"

"Anthony," he said. "How are ya?"

"I'm okay. Pretty tired. How are you?"

"I've been better. Amy's okay. She's sleeping. She told me about how she spent most of the weekend with you, how you took care of her while Charlotte was running wild. Somehow I'm not surprised at all."

Oh no! Did he know about what happened between me and Amy? Was he gonna tear a strip off me now? Was I a dead man?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.