A Beautiful Mess - Cover

A Beautiful Mess

Copyright© 2009 by Ken Randall

Chapter 18: Action!

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18: Action! - Anthony Mitchell meets and falls in love with Charlotte Lawsen. They decide to make a sex movie together, with the help of a few friends. But just how open is Anthony willing to be with the girl who's popularly known as the Queen of Sluts? Unfortunately, the movie is stolen and released to the world. Can love survive being turned upside down by reporters, religious groups, and adoring teenage fans? (This is the tamer, shorter version. For the longer, raunchier version, see "Charlotte's Movie".)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Reluctant   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Size  

Sheila had definitely done her homework. She'd taken the script I'd written and drawn an entire storyboard for it in a notebook. Every single shot was blocked out and numbered. There were 264 shots in all. It must have taken her days.

"My god, girl! Have you even slept this week?"

"Not much," she replied. "Every time I closed my eyes, I got a thousand new ideas and had to get up and sketch them out. I maybe got three hours' sleep all week."

"How come they're not in order?" Janine said, "It seems like the story's jumping all over the place."

"They're in order of production," Steve said. "You can see the come shots come first, followed by all the miscellaneous fucking, and then the dialog shots last."

"Oh right. But why not do everything in order?"

"Because every fifteen seconds of on-screen time takes like fifteen minutes to shoot. Anthony can't have sex with me for that long, so we're doing all the come shots first. Then we rearrange them to line up right in the editing room over there."

"Makes sense."

"It'll be a lot of fun. You did a great job, Sheila. This is gonna save us tons of time."

"I knew time would be tight, so I worked it all out."

"You're awesome," Charlotte said.

"Shall we?" I said, with a broad, lustful grin, eyeing Charlotte up and down.

"Oh god! This is so exciting! I feel like I'm a virgin all over again!"

That made my stomach flip over about three or four times.

Charlotte was stripping down in front of us. I completely lost my train of thought. Steve, who had been adjusting dials and knobs on the cameras, was suddenly distracted as well.

Then she was naked before us all, and there wasn't an eye in the room that wasn't looking her up and down. She was hot! She raised her hands over her head and did a little twirl. Her hair spun and her breasts jiggled. I almost drooled. I was rock hard erect once again.

"Your turn, sweetie," Charlotte told me.

I stripped down as well, but I was too slow. Suddenly Charlotte was helping me, pulling my shirt off, tugging my pants down and yanking off my socks and underwear. My erection sprang out like a diving board, almost hitting her in the face as she struggled with my right sock. She turned and gave it a peck on its head.

Then we were both naked, and so eager for sex we were nearly shaking.

"This is great," Sheila said. "You're all wound up like a couple of bombs. We can use this energy for the scene. Hey! Concentrate, you guys!"

"Sorry," I said. I was feeling up Charlotte's breasts, massaging her nipples into erection, and she was stroking my ass. Our hands were all over each other. We turned to focus on Sheila.

"Okay, the first shot is the climax of the story. No pun intended. This is where Charlotte's character has finally let go of her duality and embraced oneness with herself. She has just been fucking Anthony for the past, six minutes while she struggled with it, and he's about to come. So you have to play it like you've finally found peace with yourself, Char. You have to be inwardly orgasmic, to match Anthony's outward orgasm. This is where all the energy and tension of the entire movie is released, all over your pretty little face. We have to see your passion, your lust, your love, your peace, and security all in one come-slathered expression, and we've only got one take. Can you do it?"

"I've been waiting all damn week to do it! I'm ready!"

"You love him. You wanna be with him forever. You never want anyone else as long as you live."

"I do," she said, looking deep into my eyes.

"Great. Show it with your energy, your enthusiasm, your lust."

"This is so damn hot!" Janine said again.

"No kidding," Steve added.

"Okay, go get in a hot shower you two. You've got to look all wet and sweaty, like you've been going at it for half an hour already."

We went. There was a shower in the basement that the porn stars used to clean up after their shots. Charlotte turned it on and I closed the bathroom door.

"Come here," I said.

"What?" she asked, obeying.

"I just want to hug you for a moment. I love you so much."

She hugged me and our naked bodies pressed together as the bathroom filled with steam. Even the feel of my cock pressed between our bodies, against her naked flesh was enough to make me tingle with pre-orgasmic jitters. I was just that turned on by the whole situation.

"I love you too, baby. I love you, I love you, I love you. I'm so glad to be doing this with you. It's the most exciting moment of my life so far. And I really meant it when I said I feel like a virgin all over again. I'm so nervous. Be gentle with me."

"I can feel you shaking."

"You're so calm. So strong."

"My tummy is doing flip flops. I'm so excited. We've come so far since we first talked about doing this, huh?"

"Yeah."

She kissed me, and our tongues loved one another, slow and slippery. Her body was becoming wet and sweaty from the steam of the shower and my cock slid against her belly between us. More tingles, more intense, more like an actual fuck in the slippery wetness that was developing between us.

"Let's get in."

It was hot. It reddened our skin, giving us the appearance of vigorous fucking. We wet ourselves all over, except for our hair, which was only dampened by the steam and the mist of the shower. We rubbed each other down, getting hotter and hotter by the moment, and by the time we were done we were both panting. Her knees weakened and I had to hold her slippery little body up. It was beautiful.

The bathroom was completely filled with steam when we finally shut off the shower. We slid out of the stall and kissed some more. Then she took me by the cock and led me out into the studio. The touch of her hand was beautiful, soft and snug around my shaft.

Janine was on her knees in front of Sheila, where we would be positioned, and Steve was focusing the camera for the shot. They had set up the lights already as well, and the whole basement was bathed in a warm glow of yellowish colored light. They looked up at us as we emerged from the haze.

"Awesome!" Sheila said, with a broad grin. "You guys look awesome! Okay, get over here, quick! Steve, are we ready to roll?"

"We're good to go," he said.

They jumped out of the way, and we took their place. My erection waved in front of Charlotte's face. Soon she would be all over it.

"Okay, Char," Sheila said. "When I say go, you go nuts on him and make him come. This is the end of the scene, remember, not the beginning. Don't worry about starting off slowly."

Charlotte was panting already. She simply nodded. Her eyes were flared with lust. I was out of breath myself. My erection was inches from her lips. She licked her lips. She played with her nipples. They stood tall against the red-flushed skin of her chest and neck. Her body glistened in the lighting, wet from head to toe.

"Let me see," Sheila said, peering into the viewfinder of the camera. "Charlotte, turn your body a little towards the camera. You too, Anthony, but not much! Right there. Good."

"Damn this is hot!" Janine said.

"Quiet on set!"

Charlotte was now gasping, and almost moaning she was so wound up. She wanted me bad. She couldn't tear her eyes from my cock.

"Okay, roll it," Sheila said. Steve clicked a button on the camera, starting the recording in the control room.

"We're rolling," he said.

"Okay, ACTION!"

Charlotte dove onto me with a frenzied vigor I'd never seen in her. She took me in and just went nuts. I actually lasted a good 45 seconds, strangely enough. I have no idea how. It was the strangest thing ever, but somehow, the climax wasn't right there, ready to blast. Charlotte didn't let up though, and finally about 40 seconds in, I let out a long groan that told her it was ready. She felt me throb and she pulled off, stroking it from root to tip in her hands. I groaned in ecstasy, feeling the gorgeous release pouring out of me. Charlotte was nearly weeping as she took it. Her gratified cries send shivers through me, and I spasmed and flinched in front of her, trembling like a little boy until it was over.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.