A Beautiful Mess - Cover

A Beautiful Mess

Copyright© 2009 by Ken Randall

Chapter 16: The Script

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16: The Script - Anthony Mitchell meets and falls in love with Charlotte Lawsen. They decide to make a sex movie together, with the help of a few friends. But just how open is Anthony willing to be with the girl who's popularly known as the Queen of Sluts? Unfortunately, the movie is stolen and released to the world. Can love survive being turned upside down by reporters, religious groups, and adoring teenage fans? (This is the tamer, shorter version. For the longer, raunchier version, see "Charlotte's Movie".)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Reluctant   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Size  

It was Tuesday afternoon. I had just written an erotic screenplay, and I was hornier than I'd ever been in my life. My erection was aching and no matter what I did, it wouldn't relax. I was beginning to worry that I'd injure myself if I didn't come soon, but I eventually decided that that was impossible. No one ever died from having a hard on. It was just an inconvenience I'd have to deal with.

Writing the script took me a good three hours, and it was a hack-work of scribbles and arrows and such, indicating where the changes and rearrangements should go. It was written on loose-leaf in a red Duotang which I titled M.O.H. in big fat black felt marker letters.

I had an ice-cold shower, hollering all the way through, but felt better afterward. I still had a hard on when it was done, but it wasn't so painfully swollen. Weird.

I got myself dressed and headed to school, Duotang in hand, to intercept Sheila. I got there just as she was heading across the back field of the school grounds. She was marching along, rather happily in the direction of her home, looking up at the clouds in the bright blue sky and humming to herself, with her books clutched to her chest, and a purse over her right shoulder. I stopped in my tracks, just staring hard at her for a moment. She looked so beautiful right then.

She almost walked right into me.

"Anthony!" she said, screeching to a halt in front of me. Her purse slid down off her shoulder and swung outward from her forearm, slapping me in the thigh. "Holy shit!"

"Hi, She," I said. "How are you?"

Part of me was a little disappointed that she had not stumbled right into me. I'd actually wanted her to. I couldn't get the idea out of my mind that I had taken her virginity a few days earlier, and she was now a part of me, and I a part of her, forever.

"I'm okay, I guess. I was just heading home. Where were you today?"

"I was home sick. Well tired mostly. I slept in today and just decided to skip school altogether. I finished the script and I wanted you to be the first to see it."

"Why? Isn't it Charlotte's movie?"

"I know it is, but I want you to read it first, so I can make any changes before I show it to her."

Sheila looked at me strangely and then grabbed it from me.

"Thanks. I'm honored," she muttered, with a cold smirk.

"It's really good," I said. "Well I think so anyway. I want you to tell me what you honestly think. Don't pull no punches."

"I promise," she said, smacking me in the shoulder with it.

We got to a bench at the back of the school grounds and she sat down on it. I paced around excitedly while she read, picturing all the scenes, all the angles, all the wet nasty sex. It was so exciting I was almost shaking.

Sheila's face was blank as she read it. I couldn't read any emotion.

"So she's gonna have to dye her hair halfway through the shoot," Sheila said.

"Yeah," I said. "Just to sort of reinforce the different personalities. When she's Fiona, her hair will be reddish, when she's Jen, her hair will be blond. You think that'll work?"

"I don't know, Ant. It might be overkill, you know what I mean? I think the audience will get it without having us beat them over the head with it. Maybe just a change in voice tone would do it. I'll coach her on that."

She was right, now that I thought of it. Having Charlotte dye her hair for all the scenes where she was the aggressive slut character was perhaps a little too blunt.

"The last thing we want to do is imply that the audience is stupid. It'll be way more powerful if they suddenly 'get it' on their own."

"Right!" I said slowly, suddenly getting it on my own.

"And this part here, where you're filling in the back story in dialog? Don't do that. It's really unrealistic for Fiona to be talking like a narrator, and it'll take the audience out of the story a bit."

"Which part?"

"Well, here: 'When I was little, I was locked in a pitch-black closet all day at a friend's house, and my parents didn't find me until morning. That's when I first met Fiona. I was laying there screaming and crying for an hour and finally I heard her voice teasing me, telling me what a baby I was.' It just seems a little forced at this point in the story, know what I mean?"

"I just thought the audience should know what happened in the back story."

"Why?"

A gust of wind blew a lock of hair across her face, and she brushed it away with her fingertips.

"I mean," she continued, "they're right in the middle of fucking. Whose gonna go into a long psychological tirade right then?"

"Hmmm," I said. "I don't know."

"If we use that bit at all, we should stick it up front where it matters. By this point we should have figured all that out already."

She said a few more things about it, and it all made sense. By the time she had finished I had to admit it was 10 times better.

"Thanks so much, She," I said. "This is exactly why I brought this to you."

I gave her a kiss on the cheek, and then, for no reason at all I gave her a big deliciously wet French kiss as though she were the last woman alive. She didn't pull away for a second. It was hot and passionate and we broke away slowly. She tasted sweet and the sweetness lingered, even after it was over.

"What was that all about?" Sheila said.

What was it about? While it was going on, I was mostly feeling incredible love for Charlotte, knowing that she wouldn't mind at all that I was kissing Sheila. I felt so free, and so totally in love at the same time. It should have been a contradiction but it wasn't, and that was strange and wonderful to me.

"I don't know. I just felt like it. Because I can, I guess."

"Cocky bastard."

Then she kissed me.

"You wanna fuck me, baby? My pussy is wet and ready right now, and my house is only two minutes away."

Her voice was sweet, sexy, and seductive. My mouth fell open. I'd never heard her talk like that before, and yes, I did want to fuck her, though it was purely a physical desire.

"You're joking, right?"

"Am I?" she said. "I'm a woman now. You made sure of that. Now I'm free to fuck whoever I want, whenever I want. You think I'm kidding?"

"I don't know."

A smirk spread reluctantly across her face. Then she laughed at me.

"Of course I'm kidding, dummy. You're taken, remember? And besides, we're supposed to be saving this stuff for your big shoot."

"Um, yeah," I said. I got up and stumbled a bit on shaky legs. "I should go. Are you gonna be able to book off all your babysitting for the weekend?"

"It's already taken care of."

"Great! I'll be at Charlotte's tonight. You can call me there if you need me."

Sheila cocked an eyebrow at me, and then shook her head, rolled her eyes, and gathered her books up. I grinned not really getting whatever unspoken joke she was trying to convey, and took a couple of steps toward home. Then remembered the talk with Vanessa and I turned around again.

"Listen, She. I was wondering if you'd gotten a chance to hook up with any of these other guys you were holding out on all this time. Have you had any luck?"

"Why do you ask?"

I could still taste the kiss on my tongue and I wanted to kiss her again.

"I don't know. I was just wondering. You really should go for it."

"You'll be the first to know if I do," she said.

We went our separate ways.

I rewrote the whole thing, implementing the changes Sheila had suggested, and making all the corrections I'd noted to myself. Rewriting ten pages by hand was no picnic. Doing it twice was even worse, but I didn't have a computer at the time, so I was pretty much stuck.

Finally it was done though. I shredded all the old pages into about a million pieces and flushed them down the toilet, for fear my mom would find them. Then I headed out the door.

Minutes later I was at the Lawsen residence.

Mrs. Lawsen came out from behind the house as I pulled up the driveway. She was wearing a bikini that left pretty much nothing to the imagination. She might as well have been naked. I could even see the sexy pout of her pussy lips through the sheer fabric of the bikini crotch. I accidentally slammed the door on my knee getting out of the truck and I dropped the Duotang on the driveway.

"Homework?" Stephanie said, picking it up and handing it to me.

My heart damn near exploded out of my chest right then. The very first page inside had the cast of characters for a movie that included her daughter. If she'd have opened it up and looked at it we'd have been busted for sure. She hadn't though, thank God. My heart was pounding like a jackhammer though and my face flushed hot. She looked at me curiously.

"Yeah," I said. "I had to pick up some assignments from school because I was away as well today."

I opened the door again and flung the thing back inside the cab.

"Those pictures turned out nice," Stephanie said. "We're getting a couple of them enlarged and framed in the living room. I hope you're not planning on breaking up with Charlotte any time soon."

"I'd die first," I said with all seriousness.

"Good," Steph replied. "I'm sure Charlotte feels the same way. So our $150 is not going to go to waste."

We had strolled around to the back of the house as we talked, and there was Charlotte, lying wrapped in a blanket on a luxurious-looking deck chair.

"Feeling better?" I asked her.

"Much."

"Me too."

"Mom and dad have been taking care of me all day. I feel like such a little princess."

"You are a little princess," I said.

I sat down beside her and kissed her forehead. She was as beautiful as ever, in spite of her illness.

"Can you come for a drive?" I said, winking at her. "I've got something to show you."

"Trust me, she's seen it," Stephanie joked. "Up close and larger than life."

Charlotte evidently decided to play along with her joke, wanting to avoid even the hint that we were going to be looking at a porn script.

"If you want to fuck me, just ask, baby," Charlotte said, winking back. "You don't need to 'take me for a drive', or anything like that." She made finger quotes in the air to emphasize the euphemism, and Stephanie laughed gaily from the deck chair next to us.

"Yes, Anthony," Stephanie said. "Don't ever feel the need to hide what you guys do from us. Sneaking around is more offensive than fucking our daughter right in front of our eyes. We know she fucks. We've seen it many times. We encourage it in fact. Just be real, and everything will be fine."

"Well, then," I said. "Do you want to come for a drive so we can go somewhere and fuck like animals until we're sore from it?"

"Sounds like fun. Just let me get dressed."

Char disappeared into the house, and her dad came out. He sat down on a third deck chair, next to Stephanie, kissing her cheek with such tender affection that I was suddenly jealous of the perfection of their love. I could stand to take a few lessons from the man.

Charlotte wandered out again and sat in my lap, cuddling up to me for a moment as though trying to keep warm. It was a bright sunny afternoon though.

"I can't get enough of this boy, mom. What the hell is wrong with me?"

Stephanie mumbled something back, and I gathered she said something to the effect of total agreement on her part concerning Ron.

We got up and headed for the truck. We drove away and I just cruised around while she read my script. She pulled the pen from the spine of the notebook and began crossing out entire chunks of dialog. I looked at her with intense curiosity.

"Don't mind me," she said. "I'm just cutting out stuff that would just never work on screen. You're thinking like a novel-writer here. It's great stuff, but it's just not gonna play well on camera."

She got through the whole thing, and I was feeling a little self-conscious, hearing the pen strokes wiping out entire sections of my heart-felt dialog. When she looked up there were tears in her eyes though.

"It's absolutely brilliant!" she said. "I don't know what to say."

"Really?" I asked. "I kinda figured you didn't like it, by the way you were cutting things out there."

"No, no! Not at all. I cut stuff out, but only stuff that's taking away from the power of what's essentially there — a heart-wrenching story of love and sacrifice. Oh my god, Anthony! I love it. Fiona dies in the end, giving herself up for the greater good, but not really. They actually become one whole being! It's beautiful! And you did it all inside of an extremely arousing framework and in the right time-span too."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.