A Beautiful Mess
Chapter 13: Love Sick

Copyright© 2009 by Ken Randall

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13: Love Sick - Anthony Mitchell meets and falls in love with Charlotte Lawsen. They decide to make a sex movie together, with the help of a few friends. But just how open is Anthony willing to be with the girl who's popularly known as the Queen of Sluts? Unfortunately, the movie is stolen and released to the world. Can love survive being turned upside down by reporters, religious groups, and adoring teenage fans? (This is the tamer, shorter version. For the longer, raunchier version, see "Charlotte's Movie".)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Reluctant   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Size  

The next few days of going without a steady supply of sex probably wouldn't be as bad as I'd thought. The previous weekend's sexual marathon was simply an anomaly in my otherwise uneventful life, so returning to celibacy should be relatively easy.

Of course I'd only been awake for ten minutes when I thought this, but it sounded reasonable enough.

It turned out to be much worse when I got to school. I found myself hard once again, walking down the crowded hallways, thinking about seeing Charlotte. It seemed every chick in school noticed it too, bulging out of my pants down there, looking even larger than usual. I found them all staring blatantly down at it, without even trying to be subtle. Maybe it was just my self-consciousness feeling that way though. I don't know.

"Anthony Mitchell..."

" ... Charlotte Lawsen..."

" ... huge dick!"

" ... seventeen times!? Oh my god!"

I could hear the whispers as I made my way to my locker. It was almost scary. At least they were saying good stuff about me though. Seemingly overnight, I had become one of the sexiest guys in school.

I dropped my jacket off in my locker and grabbed my books. Then I headed over to see Charlotte.

She was standing at her locker surrounded by a ravenous gaggle of gossipy little teenage hens, all giggling and tittering in a circle around her. I didn't hear what they were saying, and they all shut up when they saw me coming.

I walked right up to Charlotte and she turned, wrapped her arms around my neck, and gave me the most adoring kiss I'd ever gotten in a public place. The cheer from the crowd was deafening. Finally a teacher popped her head out of a classroom doorway and gave us a disapproving look. We broke the kiss and the crowd dispersed.

"How are you, my love?" I asked. "You miss me?"

"Of course, baby. I was almost crying when I woke up this morning, and not seeing you there beside me."

"I had a hard time getting to sleep last night too," I said.

I was about to tell her what Janine said to me when all of a sudden Trevor Miller walked by.

"Hey, Charlotte," he said with a knowing smirk. "You're looking exceptionally slutty today." She looked sexy in jeans and a T-shirt, but not slutty.

"Hey, Trev," she replied as friendly as could be. I gather she was used to that kind of talk. I didn't like it at all. Things were different now. I watched him at his locker across the hall from her. My guts were burning. Charlotte sensed it and she turned my face to hers.

"Hey, baby. Don't worry about it, okay? He's not worth the trouble. Believe me." I looked into her smiling blue eyes and was comforted. She kissed me again, and took me by the arm. "Walk me to my class?"

I wanted nothing more. Having her on my arm was more gorgeous than the brightest jewel you could ever imagine. We walked passed Trevor, looking as affectionate as ever, but he made a comment that completely killed the moment.

"Lemmie know if you want another hot fuck, Charlotte. Anytime, baby."

I went cold again, enraged at the gall this guy had, treating Charlotte like a piece of meat, right in front of me too.

"I'll let you know, Trev," she said. "You'll be the first one I think of next time I want a guy who blows off in two strokes."

Several onlookers oohed and ahhed at that, and a chorus of chuckles bubbled up from the crowd.

"Well what can I say?" he said. "I get excited when a chick is all over me like that."

There were more oohs from the crowd. Charlotte didn't reply though, and I found that a little upsetting.

"Listen, prick," I said. "The only reason I haven't kicked your ass all over this fuckin' hallway is because Charlotte asked me not to. She figures you're not even worth the trouble. I disagree, but I respect her, which is more than I can say for you."

"I'll let you know if I ever think of a reason to respect her," Trevor said. "She's a dumb slut. I used a line on her and she fell for it. What can I say? It was easy."

Charlotte looked hurt. I'd never seen that look on her face before and it stirred up an incredibly passionate anger in me all of a sudden.

"You have exactly five seconds to apologize to her, motherfucker," I said coldly. "I'm only giving you one chance."

"Apologize? To her? Ha! She ain't worth it, man. If you wanna date the little whore, that's your choice. It just means you're even dumber than she is. Don't get all up in my face about it though, just cause I dropped a load on her first."

I shouldn't have let it his comments get to me, but they did. The look on Charlotte's face was tearing me up. I really did love her with all my heart, and it was love that compelled me to action. I would have died before I let him hurt Charlotte like that.

I walked right up and punched him in the face, a fast right jab that knocked him back into the locker behind him. His head hit the metal door with a loud bang and he went straight down. He didn't get back up again. In fact for a moment I actually thought I might have killed him or something. He moaned though, after a moment, and gave his head a slow shake from side to side, as if checking if it was still attached.

The on-looking crowd stood in stunned silence. It had happened so fast.

"Apologize, asshole!" I demanded again.

"Fuck you," he mumbled. "Fuck both of you. Fuckin' bitch! Fuckin' slutty whore! Fuckin' cunt!"

I grabbed him up off the floor, slammed him into the lockers again, and pummeled his face and body with a flurry of punches that knocked him back and forth in front of me like a rag doll. I don't know how many times I hit him, but by the time I was done his face was a bloody mess, and he was gasping for breath. He slowly slid down to the floor and collapsed in a heap. He didn't get back up, and his disdainful comments were silenced.

A large crowd had gathering and a bunch of obnoxious little punks started chanting for a fight, even though it was already pretty much over for the most part. A teacher came hurrying out of a classroom and pushed his way through the crowd.

"Mr. Mitchell," he said. "What exactly is going on here?"

"Nothing," I said.

"It sure doesn't look like nothing."

"It's nothing. I was just leaving."

For a moment I thought I was busted for sure. Fighting in school is grounds for expulsion. The teacher apparently decided it wasn't worth the hassle of making a big deal over, though. Perhaps he had heard the entire exchange from his nearby classroom and had decided that Trevor had gotten what he deserved. In any case, he simply helped Trevor to his feet and escorted him away, without making trouble for me or Charlotte.

"See ya later, Two-strokes!" a girl called out. The crowd burst into laughter once again, and several people patted me on the back.

"Way to go, man."

"Good job."

"That prick needed a good thrashing."

I just stood there, humming with adrenaline, and watched them go. The crowd's applause faded and they slowly dispersed. I turned to Charlotte. She had a stunned look on her face that I couldn't quite read. Was she mad? Was she scared? I couldn't tell.

"Sorry," I said, and then shrugged. "I couldn't let him talk about you like that."

She said nothing and that worried me. I took her by the hand and we headed for her classroom. She stopped me outside the door and finally spoke, looking directly into my eyes.

"I am so fucking wet right now, you wouldn't believe it," she said.

"Wet?" I replied.

"Extremely," she said back. "Suddenly everything inside me, every fiber of my being wants you like there's no tomorrow."

"Why?" I asked. I honestly didn't get it. I actually thought she'd be mad at me for getting violent. Her pupils were wide dark pools though, and she stared at me, unblinking, as though I were prey or something. It was so intense.

"I don't know exactly," she said. "I just know that my body is totally humming for you. I don't know if I can wait until Wednesday. Seeing you beat the fuck out of that son-of-a-bitch was just completely gorgeous somehow. You were fucking glowing. I want you so badly I'm shaking."

"Wow," was all I could say.

Charlotte nodded in response. "Wow," she replied, unable to tear her eyes away from mine.

She grabbed me again, and devoured my mouth in a kiss, clutching me to herself with more strength than I realized she had. Her breasts pressed comfortably into my chest, and I grabbed her ass in both my hands.

Eventually her teacher came out and cleared her throat.

"Ahem," she said. "Ms. Lawsen, if you'll kindly join us we'd like to get started."

Charlotte waved her away with one hand, and kept kissing me.

"Excuse me," the teacher said. "This is not very appropriate behavior in a school hallway. Either break it up, or leave the premises."

"I love you," Charlotte whispered. "I love you more than anything in the world—my knight in shining armor, my hero, my love."

"I love you too."

Then I hugged her once more and finally tore myself away.

"See you soon," she said.

As I walked away I heard her say to her teacher, "Sorry Mrs. K. If you only knew how stunningly sexy that boy is, you'd let me stand out there in the hallway and kiss him all day."

Then they were gone into the classroom and the door was shut. I went to my own class and sat there for an hour and a half with a painfully cramped erection, thinking about the look of raw animal lust in Charlotte's eyes, and the taste of her kiss. My stomach was all in knots, and my head was gooey and dizzy. I was almost sick with love for her.

She met me in the hallway on my way to my second class and slipped a note into my hand. Then she was gone, without even so much as a kiss. I hurried to class and sat down in my desk, unfolding the note, devouring it with my eyes.

"My sexy hero," it read.

"I'm totally and completely head over heels in love with you, Anthony. I can't believe that up until a few days ago I was resisting this. I was afraid to go through that big black door, but now that I'm here, I can't imagine being anywhere else.

"My god, I can't even think straight. It's like every thought in my head is of you. How can I please you? How can I pleasure you? How can I make you feel as wonderful as you deserve? How can I thank you for making me feel like a truly beautiful person inside and out, for the first time in my life? What you did for me a while ago, defending my honor like that—it was the most incredible thing I've ever experienced in my life! You make me feel like I'm like the most valuable person on earth to you. No one's ever made me feel like that. Ever! It feels so good!

"The truth is, though I seem confident on the outside, and I try not to let gossip and shit bother me, deep down I'm as insecure as anyone else. I'm just better at pretending I guess. But with you I feel like I don't need to pretend. I know that I'm special, I'm adored, I'm cherished.

"I open myself to you completely, Anthony. I'm just a scared little girl sometimes, in a woman's body, who happens to love sex and being sexy. I know I've made mistakes in my young life. Trevor proved that to me beyond a doubt, but YOU proved to me that I can be loved fully and unconditionally by someone who deserves more than I can ever give them. I'll try my best to be all you deserve though, and I swear you'll always be the happiest man on earth if I can help it.

"I'm beginning to understand how my mom feels about my dad. How she can completely surrender herself to him, without holding a single thing back. How she is never afraid to give herself to him, completely and totally. I can understand how happy she feels, and how secure she is in their love, because I feel that way too now, with you.

"I know you would never hurt me. I know you would never do anything to disrespect me, or let anyone else hurt me or disrespect me. I know that you will always take care of me. I know that I can pour out all of myself to you, and hold nothing back, and you'll be there to receive me, and love me, and protect me, forever.

"My god, I feel like I'm fucking drunk. People are laughing at me because I keep sighing and giggling to myself. I can't wait to see you again, and be alone with you and just wrap myself all around you. Every minute is painful. I want to see you so badly!

"If you ever need anything, or want anything, or desire anything from me at all, no matter how big or how small, just ask me. I'll do anything for you, Anthony. I promise you this with all my heart. I'm yours, body, mind, heart, and soul.

"With all of me, yours forever,

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.