A Beautiful Mess
Chapter 11: Drawing Hearts

Copyright© 2009 by Ken Randall

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11: Drawing Hearts - Anthony Mitchell meets and falls in love with Charlotte Lawsen. They decide to make a sex movie together, with the help of a few friends. But just how open is Anthony willing to be with the girl who's popularly known as the Queen of Sluts? Unfortunately, the movie is stolen and released to the world. Can love survive being turned upside down by reporters, religious groups, and adoring teenage fans? (This is the tamer, shorter version. For the longer, raunchier version, see "Charlotte's Movie".)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Reluctant   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Size  

"Hey, sleepyhead," Charlotte said, smiling over at me. "You look like you had a rough night."

She was sitting at her desk, brushing her long golden hair. She had already showered and was dressed for the day. I felt lazy and well-fucked, and wanted nothing more than to lay in bed all day, but I forced myself to get up.

"Rough? No. It was the best night of my life—ever. No exaggeration."

"It gets better," she said. "I promise. Now go take a shower so I can give a nice good morning blow-job to the man I love."

I flopped back down onto the bed in ecstasy.

"I'm in heaven!" I said. "I swear to god!"

"You are heaven," Charlotte corrected me.

Then she turned back to the mirror and made kissy faces at herself, applying lipstick.

"You're gorgeous," I told her. "My beautiful gorgeous girlfriend."

"Thanks," she said. "Now scoot!"

I grinned, and ran out the door to head for the shower.

We ate a hearty breakfast, and I invited Charlotte over to meet my mom. We had the whole afternoon to kill before our meeting with Sheila, so there was no hurry. I did phone my mom and tell her the good news—Charlotte and I had officially tied the unofficial knot, dating. She told me she was happy for us, but there was a tone of reservation in her voice that suggestion she thought it was perhaps going a little too fast. I told her Charlotte would be over later to meet her, and she would see for herself how wonderful she is.

After that, Charlotte gave me a tour of the basement. It was huge!

There was a full gym with weights and treadmills and all sorts of exercise equipment in one corner. There was a Jacuzzi, a pool table, and a fully-stocked bar. There was a full home theater set-up with a giant screen TV, surrounded by three full-length couches. Then of course there was a bed in the far corner, set in front of a false window, with a dresser beside it. The bed was surrounded by cameras, cables, and light stands.

"This is where the sex scenes take place?" I said, picturing myself fucking Charlotte on that bed.

"The sex scenes take place everywhere, all over the house, even in the back yard if the weather's right. We've got a pool back there."

"I might have guessed."

"Come on. I'll show you the studio."

She took me to a heavy, sound-proof door and tugged it open with two hands. Inside was a whole mess of electronic equipment. There were monitors, mixing boards, synthesizers, computer keyboards, and speakers all over the place. Behind that was another door, this one leading into an audio recording studio with a rather expensive-looking microphone dangling from a boom stand. There was a video monitor hanging from the ceiling in one corner.

"This is where the voice-overs are done," Charlotte said. She stepped up to the microphone, pulled a pair of headphones on, and began making the most gorgeous fuck faces and noises I'd ever heard, other than during actual sex that is.

"Uh! Ooh. Fuck me, baby. Deeper! Yes! Oh, your cock feels so good inside me. Oh gawd!"

She trailed off into panting and moaning and if I would have closed my eyes right then I would have sworn she was getting fucked by somebody. It was downright inspiring.

"That, my dear, is why you love me so damn much," she announced.

I was a little too dazed to formulate a reply, so I just nodded stupidly in agreement. She let out that gorgeous little half-giggle I loved so much and then we left.

We entered the house and mom met us in the hallway.

"So this is Charlotte."

"Yes. Hello, Mrs. Mitchell. I just wanted to tell you that you have the most wonderful son in the world."

Mom and I laughed at that. We laughed because that's what mom herself always told me whenever I'd done something to make her proud. Charlotte had somehow fluked it, and it came across as incredibly charming.

"I can see I'm gonna like this one," mom said. She took Charlotte's arm and led her into the house.

I followed them around from room to room and listened to them chatting away like old friends. I felt incredibly proud of both my mom and Charlotte. They were both so cool, and they seemed to get along famously, playing off each other with quips and giggles that filled the house with feminine magic.

"What do your parents do, Charlotte?"

"They're in the movie business. My dad's a producer, and my mom's an actress. They're quite successful."

"My, my. That sounds exciting. Are you planning on taking up acting one day?"

"I doubt it. I'd think I'd rather get into the travel industry, helping people see the world."

"That would be wonderful. I've always wanted to travel."

The conversation went on like that, but I lost focus on it. I was sitting there staring blatantly at Charlotte's beautiful ass, filling up with lust for her. I wondered if I could sneak a quick one in with her while my mom was in another room. I needed it bad all the sudden.

"What kind of movies do your parents make?" mom asked.

Without batting an eyelash Charlotte answered, "Oh, they make adult films. It's a huge industry."

A thick heavy silence descended on the room, as my mom tried to figure out if Charlotte was joking. I coughed, almost spitting out the cracker I'd been eating.

"Adult films?" mom asked.

"Yes. I don't usually tell people about it, but with Anthony and I dating now, I'm sure you would have found out eventually."

I cringed.

"I see..." mom said. "So you're saying they make pornographic movies and such?"

"Some of them are. Some of them are more classy stuff. It's nothing perverted, don't worry."

Charlotte was being so nonchalant about it, but mom was obviously stricken with shock and horror that her son was dating the daughter of a porn producer and actress. For the first time I actually thought that Charlotte had done something really dumb.

She looked from me to my mom, suddenly feeling a little uneasy.

"You should meet my parents. There's nothing to worry about. You'll see."

"I hope not," mom said.

Oh god. It was all over. I could hear it in her tone of voice. Mom had just lost all the respect she'd had for Charlotte, and now I would be forever caught between them as they battled about the morality of the porn industry. Mom was somewhat old-fashioned as you can guess, not rigidly so, but enough to make the Lawsens' career choice a problem.

"Mom, I know what you're thinking, and I understand how you feel, but just remember that she's the same girl you were getting along so well with a few minutes ago, right?"

"I suppose so," mom replied. "It is a little shocking though, don't you think? I mean I didn't expect people like that to be sending their children to public schools with everyone else."

"Mom!"

Charlotte's brow darkened. She was obviously upset now too, but she said nothing.

"Well I don't mean it like that," mom continued. "I just thought that there were special schools for kids with parents like that ... or something."

"Special schools?" Charlotte asked. She was crossing her arms now, and I was getting even more edgy.

"Well I don't mean special schools. I just mean different schools."

"You're saying I'm not good enough to go to school with your son?"

"No, she doesn't mean that. Don't say that, Char. I'm sorry, mom."

"Anthony! Do not apologize for me. I haven't done anything wrong."

Her tone of voice had a bite in it. She was fuming inside. I was cringing more now, definitely caught in the cross-fire.

"He was only trying to be polite," mom said.

"He doesn't need to answer for me, or apologize for me. I stand by my parents. I'm proud of them. I don't care what anybody thinks or says! They are successful. They are decent and honorable people, and they pay their taxes just like everyone else. We don't need anyone looking down on us just because we don't hold to some antiquated notions of morality the religious elite thrust upon the ignorant masses thousands of years ago!"

"Charlotte, let's discuss this another time, shall we? I think we all need to just calm down here for a bit."

"I'm perfectly calm," my mother said.

"So am I," Charlotte answered. And then she walked out.

"Charlotte, wait! Ah, mom, couldn't you just be cool about it?"

"I'm sorry," mom said, but she didn't seem very sorry.

I ran out the door to catch Charlotte. She was halfway down the street before I caught up with her. She didn't stop when I called out to her, so I finally grabbed her arm and spun her around.

"Charlotte, I'm sorry."

She shook my hand off of her arm and kept walking, without even looking at me.

"What for? You didn't do anything."

"I'm sorry my mom has to be an old fuss-pot like that. It's just how she was raised. You could have handled it a little better though, don't you think?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.