A Beautiful Mess
Chapter 6: The Return

Copyright© 2009 by Ken Randall

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Return - Anthony Mitchell meets and falls in love with Charlotte Lawsen. They decide to make a sex movie together, with the help of a few friends. But just how open is Anthony willing to be with the girl who's popularly known as the Queen of Sluts? Unfortunately, the movie is stolen and released to the world. Can love survive being turned upside down by reporters, religious groups, and adoring teenage fans? (This is the tamer, shorter version. For the longer, raunchier version, see "Charlotte's Movie".)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Reluctant   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Size  

I called Sheila on the phone, just to say hi. We chatted for quite a while. She was very happy to hear from me.

"This is great talking to you like this, Ant. I miss you sometimes, you know."

"We should get together again, She. I miss hanging out with you."

"Well I'm busy tonight with my horde of male love slaves here, but tomorrow's good."

"Horde of male love slaves?"

"Just kidding. I'm babysitting."

"Oh, cool. But tomorrow's good?"

"Sure."

"Mostly I just wanna talk, She. Something important's come up and I wanted to run it by you."

"Alright."

There was a short pause.

"So are you still hooked on porn or what?" I asked, hoping to bring the conversation around to the main point of the call.

"Yup, and it's worse now too. I've got a whole trunk of magazines just like your dad, and a bunch of vids too. It's getting hard to hide them from my mom. I think she knows though."

"Shit you're gonna have to start making your own pornography eventually."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know. Maybe the world will run out or something."

"Yeah, right. That's not likely to happen anytime soon."

"Well maybe the normal stuff just won't satisfy you any more."

"Ah. I'm not hard to please. Just show me a pair of dazzling blue eyes and I'm done in minutes."

"So you must be still a virgin, I guess. You never mentioned anything, but I've seen you around school with a guy now and then."

"I know it's pathetic. I'm like the only chick in school who hasn't lost it yet. I guess I just have other things to worry about."

"Like your porn collection."

"No, you asshole. Like school work, babysitting, drama club. I directed this year's school play. It was very time consuming, you know?"

"That was you? It was really good!"

"You didn't see me bowing with the cast?"

"I think I left before the end of it. I had a date or something. Sorry."

"Men."

"Wow, so you're a director now?"

"Surprise, surprise. It's amazing what a gal can accomplish when she's not running around fucking every single guy in school. Not mentioning any names."

The conversation fizzled. We were both lost in thought for a minute. Finally we just agreed on a time for me to come over and we said goodbye.

Sheila met me at the door the next day looking actually quite pretty. She had her hair down and she was even wearing makeup, which was unusual for her.

I walked through the house we'd played in together for so many years, and couldn't believe how small everything seemed. It had literally been years since I'd been in there, and I'd grown halfway to manhood since then. Everything looked miniature compared to the way I remembered it.

Sheila no longer had her little bedroom upstairs. That was now a spare room. She'd set herself up downstairs. She had one corner of the basement sectioned off with dressers, a TV stand, and a computer desk. Her bed was in the corner, beneath posters of her favorite actors and movies. It looked exactly like a teenage girl bedroom, except the walls were covered in dark-brown paneling instead of pink paint.

"Cool," I said.

"You like?"

"I like."

"Well it's not much, but being way down here, it keeps my mom from hearing the wild orgies I have every night."

"Right..."

There was a shelf of videos in a corner next to her bed. They all had non-nondescript black cases and they were numbered from one to fourteen. Across from her bed, a TV, a VCR, and a DVD player. The remote control was on the night table beside her pillow.

"Those must be the fuck flicks," I said, nodding toward the shelf.

"Are you nuts!? As if I'd just leave them out on the shelf like that. My mom would kill me if she knew I had porn."

"So where do you keep your collection of nasty smut?"

"You dirty, dirty little boy. Is sex all you ever think about?"

"You mean there's other stuff?"

She just shook her head. She knew I was just joking though.

"I keep them in a trunk under my bed, silly. I told you that. Don't you remember?"

"Yeah I remember now. 'Just like my dad, ' you said. Very funny."

She pulled the trunk from under her bed. It was dark brown, the same color as the walls, and had a lock on it. She fished a key out of her shirt that she had hanging by a chain around her neck. Very cute. The lock popped open and she lifted the lid. I saw an eight-by-ten portrait of myself sitting on top of the pile. It was an old picture. I'd given it to her almost two years before.

"You keep a picture of me with your porn stash?"

"A girl can dream, can't she?" Her face was reddening, and she swiped the photo to one side. "Here's what you really wanna see."

Beneath the photo were stacks of porn magazines, a dozen or so novels, and just as many video tapes and DVDs. I was astounded. They were laid out in a very organized manner, completely different from the porn stash of the average guy. The other difference was the magazine pile included several issues of Playgirl, and various other women-oriented titles.

"Where'd you get all this stuff?"

"Here and there. I sent away for some of the magazines. I downloaded the vids, and I picked up the books out of used book stores here and there. I've thrown away at least twice as much as you see here. I don't keep the stuff that doesn't do anything for me. This is the cream of the crop."

She picked up a Playgirl off the top of the pile and flipped it open. It was pretty much the same as Playboy, except the models were all well built and well hung men. Then she grabbed a racier mag and flipped over to a particular layout featuring a guy and two girls. The guy had a good nine-inches worth or erection aimed at one girl's mouth while the other tongued at his balls from underneath. He had deep blue eyes, a lot like mine.

"Mmm," Sheila murmured appreciatively. "Now that's a man."

"Give me a few years. I'll look just like him."

"You already do, Ant. Better in some ways."

There was a package of birth control pills on top of the pile as well.

"I see you're adequately prepared now."

"I've been on the pill pretty much since the week after that party. I vowed to myself that that would never hold me back again."

I reached down and grabbed one of the DVDs in the pile. Sheila grabbed another.

"This is my favorite, where this dude name Douglas Devone does Juanna Laime. It's very hot. That guy is amazing."

Wow! There was Charlotte's mom on the cover. I couldn't believe she had a copy. They were pretty famous though. The cover showed Doug Devone, Juanna Laime (Charlotte's mom's stage name apparently) and various other women and men. I turned it over and looked at the back. There on the bottom was a small logo that read Copyright Lawsen Publications. Apparently Sheila hadn't put two-and-two together yet.

"I've heard of those two. They're very hot together, apparently."

"Hot is an understatement. I get tingles just thinking about it. He's just beautiful."

"Wanna watch it?" I suggested.

"As long as you promise not to jump my bones in a fit of mad passionate lust."

"Like you'd object."

Sheila slid the disc into the DVD player, and skipped ahead to one of her favorite scenes. Some guy, Doug Devone apparently, once they showed his face, was fucking a well-stacked lady on a bed in what looked like a candle-lit bedroom. Soft music played in the background and the camera was slowly drifting to the right. It looked very nice. Very high-quality.

Charlotte's mom was hotter than hell, I had to admit. She looked very much like her daughter too. I couldn't believe Sheila had never connected the two of them together. But then again, why would she? The idea is just too fantastic.

The guy grabbed Juanna by the hips and lifted her ass right off the bed with barely the slightest effort. She squealed lustily at this and worked her pelvis against his, meeting his every thrust with a swirling little bucking of her hips. Damn she was hot! How could he last so long? I'd have been coming long ago.

Sheila spoke slowly when she finally broke the silence. Her voice was low and a little breathy. I was pretty sure she was extremely turned on by that point. I was too.

"That's Douglas Devone there. He's playing this guy named Max Wilson, a troubled movie star. He's making love to Jessica Miller a fellow actress, played by Juanna Laime, but his love really lies with his ex-wife who died in a car accident or something. Juanna is just comforting him apparently."

"Oh god, Max!" Juanna cried out. "Give it to me, baby! Make me come!"

"So you just sit around and watch these things all day?"

"I do most of my deeper fantasizing with the porn case closed and locked up for the night."

Her voice had softened even more and she was talking slower and more carefully.

"What fantasies would those be?" I asked, slowing down my tone to match hers.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.