A Beautiful Mess
Chapter 4: Seeds of Love

Copyright© 2009 by Ken Randall

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: Seeds of Love - Anthony Mitchell meets and falls in love with Charlotte Lawsen. They decide to make a sex movie together, with the help of a few friends. But just how open is Anthony willing to be with the girl who's popularly known as the Queen of Sluts? Unfortunately, the movie is stolen and released to the world. Can love survive being turned upside down by reporters, religious groups, and adoring teenage fans? (This is the tamer, shorter version. For the longer, raunchier version, see "Charlotte's Movie".)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Reluctant   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Size  

She reached out and ran her hands all over my chest, humming to herself with anticipation. Well more of a soft moaning than a hum, but it started off as a hum. Then she kissed my chest, my stomach, my shoulders, my neck—everywhere she could reach without dragging me to the floor. She even gave my skin a few flickers with the ends of her hair here and there, but her slippery wet lips and fingertips felt even better on my bare skin. I was tingling after a few minutes. Finally her mouth and hands returned to her key interest: my manhood, the spur of all her deeper lusts.

She went down on me once again, and this time I let her finish. Her mouth and tongue seemed to be everywhere at once. I felt like I was swallowed up in pleasure, flowing and swirling all around me, dragging me toward an explosive climax.

Within minutes it was complete. She felt it coming and yanked herself off me, jerking it to a desperate finish with her hand. It hit her and she began waving her head back and forth, catching it all over her cheeks, nose, mouth and chin. We hollered together, me first, and then her. Our voices echoed all the way down the hall.

"Ah, yeah! Ah, yes! Oh yeah! Mine, mine, mine!"

She smeared it all over her lips and cheeks, then she sucked it into her hot little mouth once again for a few last blissful tongue strokes. All I could do was babble and groan helplessly, drunk with the gooey ecstasy she'd give me. There was a pause while we caught our breath.

"Cut!" she yelled out, covered in my creamy white pleasure. We chuckled at that, although my laughter was a lot more dazed than hers.

Charlotte then proceeded to wipe the mess from her face with her fingers, and lick them clean one by one while I watched. It took her a couple of minutes, but she managed to get it all.

"Did I get it all?"

"Yuh-huh."

She giggled and I was shaken with lust once again.

"You're so silly. You look drunk. But so damn sexy. Yummy!"

"I feel drunk."

"Be right back, okay?" and she disappeared down the hall into the bathroom.

I lay back in a daze for a few minutes while Charlotte got herself cleaned up. I'd never thought a woman could be so gratified by oral sex. Other girls had always acted like it was a chore, like they were doing me a favor even touching my dick. But Charlotte was totally different. It was like she was kissing my very soul and drawing out its essence to spray all over herself, and she totally loved it. That made me feel really good inside.

She came back and stood in my doorway, completely nude.

"Are we ready to feed the kitty now?" she asked. "Kitty's so hungry, she's drooling."

I simply laid back in a daze. I smiled, and nodded, and patted my lap for her to climb aboard.

Climb aboard she did. She crawled up my body until she was face to face with me, and we kissed for a bit more. I felt her toying with my cock as we did, and soon she was stroking the head of me, up and down her slit, wetting it for penetration.

"Kay. Let's see here ... ooh ... there we go."

She popped it inside her; she was soaking wet, and with just a tiny bit of downward pressure, I popped right in. Wow, it was nice. She had a bit of trouble with it, but she managed. She kissed me, panting hard, and her lower lip was trembling. The head got in, and a good length of the shaft, after several slow sexy bobs of her pelvis up and down on me. She gathered me up inside her like that until I hit the bottom.

"Guess ... that's ... as deep as ... it gets," she said, shaking and panting. Her thighs were trembling against my hips as she carefully squirmed on me, moving her grip on me this way and that, trying desperately to conquer the entire length of it.

"How is it?" she asked, as if there were any doubt I was in ecstasy. "You like?" Her hair had spilled down over her shoulders and was tickling my neck. She tossed it back behind her with a jerk of her head, and began slowly grinding down onto me, in delicious little circles.

I just nodded, breathing hard as I stared up into her eyes.

"You're so big ... It's stretching..."

"You mean it's hurting you?"

"Yeah. I like it though. I feel ... little. Mmm..."

She continued her slow and gentle grinding. It felt more like she was milking me than simply pushing it in and out. She would relax herself on the down strokes, and squeeze me tight on the off strokes.

"Ooh, shit. Slow down, please," I stammered. "Feels too good to- Ah..."

She slowed down a bit, but it didn't help. The pleasure was already overwhelming me. Within a few more strokes I was coming with a helpless whimper before she was ready.

"Ah fuck, Char! I'm gonna ... Uh!"

But I couldn't help it. She was just too gorgeously sweet moving all over my cock like that. I let go of my load like a little boy on his very first fuck, only about three or four minutes after we'd begun. She took it graciously of course, but there was a hint of disappointment in her eyes. I gripped her hips and filled her with a mess of ecstasy, then collapsed in a heap on the bed. She leaned down without withdrawing and kissed me all over my chest.

"Damn, I'm good," she said, grinning.

"Uh-huh..." I groaned like I'd been beaten up and she giggled.

"I'm gonna run to the bathroom, clean up a bit, lover boy. Don't pass out on me or anything."

I lay back on the bed waiting for her. My cock was happy, drunken and tingling with pleasure, drooping a bit, but the moment she walked back in, bare naked and jiggling in every place, his head twitched up again. When she came bouncing back onto my bed, kissing me hard with girlish excitement, that got him even more aroused. She was an awesome kisser. Soon he was standing tall and strong, like a soldier at his master's command.

"Ooh, lookee here," she said, and dove down on it with some beautifully hot gliding suction, as though rewarding it for staying strong for her. Then she turned around and wiggled her ass at me, standing on her knees and looking back at me over her shoulder.

She didn't even have to ask. I jumped up off the bed and kissed her like that, with my cock stroking up across her lower back. She rubbed her ass against me, massaging my shaft with that smooth round flesh, and soon I was as rigid as rock again. Then she bent over, dropping her hands down to the bed and arching her back deeply, thrusting her beautiful round ass back at me in the most animalistic invitation possible. And the gentle side-to-side swaying of her backside seemed to agree.

So I did. I guided my manhood back inside her, and worked my way in with less effort than the penetration of our first fuck. She mewled and growled like a horny little slut, almost angrily, but more enthralled with the mindless momentum of the sex.

"Uh ... fuck ... yeah ... give it ... to me ... uh!"

She almost sounded like a cheerleader doing a routine, grunting out dirty little praises to the beat of our sexual music. It was so sexy it damn near melted my brain. I was in heaven. I slowed down a bit and just thrust myself into the deepest part of her, locking it in with a tight grip I had on her hips. She wriggled and wiggled again, urging me on, but I just held her there, dominating her, giving her sharp little jabs with it now and then. But then she turned around and dominated me again with perhaps the sexiest thing I'd ever heard in my life, said in the sexiest tone, by the sexiest girl on the face of the earth.

"Spank me, baby. Smack my pretty little ass. Fuck me hard. Make me your little bitch. Spank my ass. Own me. Make me come."

I gave her an invigorated slap across the cheeks of her ass as I thrust in and out of her. Her flesh jiggled provocatively before my eyes. A pink hand print glowed where I had smacked her. She squealed deliriously at this, so I did it again. I'd never spanked a girl before but something about it was incredibly gratifying. It made me feel more powerful. More in control, though I was being dragged once again toward orgasm almost against my will. I smacked her again and she screamed lustfully, bucking her ass backward into my thrusts, and coaxing me on into her delicious little jiggle.

"Oh, god! I'm almost there. Make me come, baby. Oh, make me come!"

I reached around to tap her clit with my fingertips and tug at her nipples with my other hand, and she came with a wild scream that almost rattled the windows in their frames. She did not speak any intelligible words. She didn't need to. I knew she was almost dying in the ecstasy of her body-rocking climax.

But I yanked all the way out of her, except for the head, and thrust all the way back in to the bottom again, plowing right through her orgasm with aggressive thrusting, over and over. This made her scream even louder and I rammed her even harder when she did. I gave a few more thrusts like this, and finally I came as well.

She collapsed forward with a groan and dragged me down with her onto the mattress, pulling me by my cock down to rest upon her back. I just lay there inside her, loving the feeling her squirming was giving my cock. She did not speak for a long time. She just lay there catching her breath. Finally she offered a single word of appreciation.

"Motherfucker."

Her ass shuddered like an aftershock of an earthquake, and I knew she was feeling some intense satisfaction.

"That good, huh?"

"Nah. I just can't feel my body from the waist down. It can't be your beautifully deep-fucking cock or anything."

"You can't feel your legs?"

"I just feel all gooey and tingly, like I just got out of a hot tub after six hours or something."

"Damn, girl! How in the hell do you squeeze it so tight?"

"I Kegel. All day, every day. It's fun. Keeps me horny as a bitch in heat too."

"Kegel? What the fuck is that?"

She showed me, squeezing her muscles tightly around my cock in a vise-like grip, and holding me there like that for a good fifteen seconds.

"Ow! That's almost painful."

"Kegel exercises, dear boy, are what any self-respecting young woman does to keep all her stuff in good shape."

"They seem to be working."

"I popped my own cherry when I was twelve, a couple months after my first period, and mom told me-"

"Wait a minute! You popped your own cherry?"

"Yup. Accidentally."

"What happened?"

"I was fucking around with one of my mom's vibrating dildos, squatting over it, pretending it was a lover, teasing myself with it, just getting' it in the opening, trying to make myself come just by doing that. All of a sudden I slipped and fell onto it, if you can believe that. It went all the way in—bang!—in one stroke, ripping right through my cherry. Ouch! It hurt like hell. I still tingle when I think about it. I limped for a whole week, and I was too embarrassed to tell my mom. I was only twelve."

"Ouch," I said, wincing at her sympathetically.

"It wasn't a big dildo or anything, but it felt fuckin' gigantic suddenly jammed up inside me like that. It took me like half an hour to get it out too. Every little move I made to pull it out burned like hell. It was awful. When I finally did tell mom, she took me to the doctor and got me examined, just telling the lady I fell on my bike or some shit like that. There was no permanent damage, but that's when I first got the talk about the kegels. I practiced them religiously, every day for three months. Then it just became a habit. I do it now without even thinking."

Squeeze! Squeeze!

"When I finally did fuck for real, I was tight as a fist or whatever it is they say about me. Part of the reason I actually wanted to do it that first time was just to make sure the kegels were working. I wanted to make sure I wasn't broken or anything. Lucky Charley."

"He had no complaints. Neither do I."

And she squeezed me again in thanks. Squeeze! Squeeze!

"Ah, damn that feels good. I'm almost ready to go again here. I bet I'm as messed up tomorrow as he was."

"I think maybe I might be too."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing. Just fuck me."

So I took her once again, and this time it was slower, sweeter, more sensual, and more verbal. We actually talked to each other the whole way through; sharing with each other how every little movement, touch, and texture made us feel. I can't really explain every little detail of it but it was very intense. We kissed deeply; we stared into each other's eyes, watching the reactions to every little motion and thrust and pelvic swirl. Her eyes would widen, then roll back in a daze, then they would close altogether, then they would flash open in surprise once again when I thrust firmly right into the very bottom of her. It was amazing to watch.

We climaxed together. I told her I couldn't last much longer. She squeezed her sweet sheathe tightly around me and with some intense internal exertion, she was suddenly exploding in the spasms of climax. I thrust a few more times before I joined her in ecstasy. She held me in a tight and loving hug until the orgasm was complete, and to my surprise, she still didn't let me go. My cheek was pressed up against hers, and I felt the wet trickle of a tear. I immediately pulled my face up and looked into her eyes. She was crying. What the hell!?

"You okay?"

"I'm fine, you jerk!" She smiled through her tears, avoiding my gaze. "Ya just made me feel all emotional there. Now I feel all scared and vulnerable, and completely fucking happy at the same time. What the hell did you do to me?"

"I made love to you. I think that's what it's called."

"Well don't fuckin' do it again. I don't wanna fall for you. I can't handle that. And stop looking at me like that! And stop making me want to lay like this forever! And stop making me come every five minutes! I'm aching already!"

Her tone was harsh, but I knew she wasn't really angry. I stirred myself around inside her and she fell to whimpering instead.

"Sorry. Anything else?"

"You could fuck me one more time. That would be really nice. And I mean fuck me! None of this love-making shit!"

So I did.

We screamed when we came, and I think I probably passed out or something, because the next thing I knew, I was lying beside her and she was just kissing my shoulder softly and sweetly. I don't even know how I got in that position.

There we lay, breathing, sighing occasionally, and staring at the ceiling. The clock on my dresser flipped over four whole minutes before she spoke again.

"You're incredible, Anthony. Not just how you fuck—that's amazing and all—but how you made me feel when you were all gentle there too, I actually felt safe and secure and adored, all these pretty emotional things to go along with the sexual stuff. It was... wonderful, and I don't normally use words like that."

"Well feel free to fall for me if you want. I'll definitely be here to catch you."

"I'll think about it. I don't think I'm brave enough, though."

"Brave enough?"

"Yeah. I may be strong and confident when it comes to sex, but for falling in love, I'm just a helpless little girl, too scared to let go of my daddy. I dunno if I'll ever be brave enough for real love. It's way too scary, too out-of-control."

"I know what you mean. It's like there's this incredible pull in me toward falling for you, totally, like a little lost puppy dog, but I'm scared at the same time. Shit like that changes you forever."

"No kidding. I've never been in love. I don't really know what it's like. All I know is it's scary having you at the door of my heart like this."

The door of her heart? Wow! Suddenly I was bursting with joy inside, but I forced myself to remain calm, trying to be rational.

"Let's not open it right now. For all we know, this could all be just hormones talking. We're both drunk with the beautifulness of what just happened. It's a bad time to start diving into bottomless pits. Know what I mean?"

"Totally."

"If we still feel this way, tomorrow, the day after, next week, next month, we'll have to admit something's up we can't ignore, but for now, let's just call it, I dunno... closeness, not love."

The conversation paused as she reflected on this. Then she spoke in a more cheerful tone.

"I'm dyin' of thirst here. Will you offer a lady a drink after all that punishment you put her through?"

I fetched an ice-cold glass of water and she chugged it down without pausing for breath. Then she turned and gave me a deeply appreciative kiss with her cooled lips.

"That's better."

We got in the shower. It was hot and soothing, massaging our exhausted bodies back into relaxation. I got down on my knees and nursed her battered little cunny with delicate strokes of my tongue. She slumped against the shower wall and whimpered out such wonderful praise to me, that I swear she must have been delirious or something. She didn't come, though. She was aching from my abuse of her tender little privates. I apologized when I realized that I might have actually injured her, but she insisted it was a beautiful night. The aching and exhaustion she felt would be her reminder of what a hot fucking stud I was, she said, and she couldn't wait for another session with me ... once she was healed up.

I drove her home after that, walking her to her door, and giving her a nice goodbye kiss. We agreed to continue working out our plans for the porn we would make together, and she staggered into the house like she had been hit by a truck. The last thing I heard before the door closed was her mother greeting her.

"Looks like someone's had a little too much of a good hard cock or two."

"Just one, but oh my god! He was amazing, mom! He did me like six fuckin' times and I..."

That was all I heard. I got back in my truck and headed home with a broad I-just-fucked-Charlotte-Lawsen grin.

I slept like a baby that night and I was still sore the next morning. I got ready for the day. Pain or no pain, it had been worth it. Charlotte is a goddess of everything that is sexy.

I actually missed her the next day too. The emotional connection we'd made was still there, for me anyway. It had not faded with the satiation of my libido. It felt scary and insane, but I managed to distract myself from that fear by focusing on the steaming hot fuck scene we would film together.

It was time to call my old friend Sheila Unger.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.