A Beautiful Mess - Cover

A Beautiful Mess

Copyright© 2009 by Ken Randall

Chapter 2: The Chained Angel

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Chained Angel - Anthony Mitchell meets and falls in love with Charlotte Lawsen. They decide to make a sex movie together, with the help of a few friends. But just how open is Anthony willing to be with the girl who's popularly known as the Queen of Sluts? Unfortunately, the movie is stolen and released to the world. Can love survive being turned upside down by reporters, religious groups, and adoring teenage fans? (This is the tamer, shorter version. For the longer, raunchier version, see "Charlotte's Movie".)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Reluctant   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Size  

I had her over at my house a few days later and sure enough we got very little studying done. I'd been nervous as hell over the past few days, waiting for this big moment, but when she showed up at my door, the anxiety suddenly flooded through me all at once. She looked so damn hot! I felt like a nervous little boy, standing before a beautiful Hollywood starlet.

"Wow. Charlotte ... Um ... Wow."

She was fidgeting a bit herself, tugging on these little strings she had on her jeans.

"Um ... hi!" she said. "I'm here."

She had a notebook in her hand and she almost dropped it.

"Yes! Come in."

I watched in a trance as she wandered around my room, looking at my books, my CDs, and my posters. Her perfume smelled amazing. And the crush I had on her was getting more and more serious every moment we were together. It was terrifying. But mostly I felt ecstatic about just being in the same room with her.

"Wanna get started on the next essay?" I asked. I wasn't really interested in homework. I was just looking for something to ease the tension a bit.

She was looking at a poster on my bedroom wall of a bikini girl with a tattoo on her hip.

"You wanna see my tattoo?"

"Sure. Where is it?"

She turned to face me and patted her privates.

"It's right here, on my privates."

Her giggle was intoxicating.

"Really?" I said, suppressing my shock at her bluntness. "Let's see then."

"Kay. Hold on. No peekin'."

She turned away from me, towards the wall. She snapped open her jeans and tugged them half-way down her beautifully rounded ass. Her little red thong came down with them. My heart was galloping once again. She turned around and showed me the front of her privates for the first time. She was completely shaved, and there was indeed a tattoo on that puffy little mound. I could only see the top of it though. It looked like a butterfly maybe, or a pair of cat ears.

"Is that a kitty cat? I can't really tell..."

"Well you can't really see it like this."

She gave me another shy smile and began wriggling out of her jeans, biting her lower lip and panting a bit from the exertion. She turned to one side and tugged the jeans down to her ankles, bending over beautifully as she did so.

From that angle I got my first direct look at her naked ass. It was lovely, round, and shaped like a heart, flaring down from the small of her back into two delicious globes set beautifully atop her silky smooth thighs.

Then she turned around again, blushing like a virgin on her wedding night, and sat down on the end of my bed.

"Come look," she said.

"Oh yeah, the tattoo! Right."

I moved in front of her and knelt down as she parted her thighs, exposing herself to my enraptured gaze. With her jeans still tangled around her feet, she had to lift her legs at weird angles to open herself up to my view. It looked really awkward.

"Wait," she said. "This ain't gonna work..." and she reached down flipped her shoes off and tugged her jeans off her ankles as well. Then she lifted her calves again, waved her legs in the air in front of me, and spread them wide, giving me a proper view.

"That's better."

"Yes. Much."

It seemed kind of surreal to watch her nonchalantly baring her most intimate area to me, simply to show me a tattoo, but Charlotte was a slut after all. She was now naked from the waist down, but we still maintained the casual pretense of simply "checking out her tattoo." My hands were a little shaky and my heart was pounding hard.

"See? It's a kitty."

Yes, it was. Basically it was just the top of the cat's head, with ears and eyes, but where the kitty's nose should have been, her clit was protruding out. It was cute as hell, almost cartoony, but not quite. I leaned in to look at the detail. You could almost see the individual tufts of fur on the thing's head. The artist had even given it a come-hither look in its little feline gaze.

"Very sexy. Did it hurt?"

"Yup. But I've had worse pains down there."

Then she spread her legs even wider, extending her thighs in both directions along the edge of my bed, and suddenly showing me everything. Her inner lips parted lusciously from the movement. I could now see the pink wetness of her inner secrets.

"You're very, um ... flexible, Charlotte. Wow."

"It helps."

Then she giggled once more, and I detected a bit of self-consciousness in her blushing gaze. She released a trembling sigh, and relaxed again, leaning back on her elbows and just letting me stare to my heart's content.

I realized right then how incredibly aroused she must be by all this. She was half naked with a guy on his knees in front of her, gazing down at her puffy pink privates, and for whatever reason, I wasn't just aggressively attacking her and taking her like she was probably used to. I didn't want her to think I wasn't attracted to her. I just wasn't being a little boy about it, gobbling her up like a bag of candy.

"It's very beautiful..."

"Thank you..."

She patted it with her hand, and gave her clit a little wiggle with a fingertip, perhaps prompting me to get on with it. I was too nervous though. So I stalled a little longer. I leaned in for a closer look and accidentally exhaled a hot breath onto her vulva. She shuddered.

"Ooh. Anthony. That tickles."

"Uh, sorry."

"No, that's a good thing, silly. I like being tickled. Especially down there."

Another less-than-subtle hint that I had her full permission to just go for it, but still I held back. It was becoming awkward now though. Things were very near getting embarrassing. Something was missing though. I wasn't sure what, but I just couldn't go for it and dive in, until ... what? I was too stunned to think straight.

Finally I reached out a slightly shaking hand to pet it. She did not object of course. She shivered a bit as my fingertips stroked like whispers over her pubic mound. Her pelvis squirmed and the shy smile on her mouth faded to a relaxed O shape. The look in her eyes changed from nervous excitement to awakening lust as well, and that dazzled me even more, but this time it was her voice that sent chills down my spine when she finally spoke.

"Oh, Anthony. That feels so nice."

The quality of her voice had changed from its usual cheery half-giggling tones, into a lower, more serious, more excited, half-panting. For a moment I thought she could have easily made a killing as a torch singer in some upscale lounge somewhere, but my thoughts quickly refocused when her hand reached down and pressed my fingers onto her clit.

Her eyes closed for a moment at that first touch, and she released a slow moan. I began massaging her clit, watching the entrance to her pussy as though it were the very gateway into heaven itself. I looked up into her eyes and watched her slowly run her tongue over her lips, and that's when I finally realized what was missing: our first kiss. We hadn't even had a real kiss yet, and here I was perhaps seconds away from diving down and kissing the kitty instead.

"I want you so bad," she told me, prompting me to make an even bolder move of some sort.

I pulled her up toward me, very surely and firmly. She swung right up into a sitting position and stopped with her nose an inch away from mine. She gasped. She was shocked, almost frightened for a moment. I stared directly into her eyes.

"I wanna kiss you first."

Then, for some odd reason, she looked even more terrified, like I'd just threatened to shove her into a bottomless pit or something. She didn't back away though, when I leaned in and pressed my lips softly, sweetly, and gently onto hers. And when my lips parted, so did hers. And when the tip of my tongue reached out to touch hers, she met it. Her breath tasted like dew on a peach. Her lips were softer than a peach though, and every little tremble they made against mine tickled like butterfly wings. I reached up and held her face in my hands, suddenly adoring her. Suddenly my crush was bursting its restraints. All my insides were flying around in a sexy chaos.

Finally I pulled back and just stared at her.

"Why do you look so panicked?" I asked.

"I never been kissed like that before."

"What do you mean?"

"Usually guys are just kissin' me just 'cause they're supposed to, on their way down to the real fun, if ya know what I mean."

"That's a fuckin' tragedy, Charlotte. Your kisses are like ... angels and flames and falling and tumbling and knowing..."

She swallowed. She blinked. Her lip trembled a bit in a confused little frown. She looked terrified and bewildered, like she was about to be slain.

"Knowing?"

"Let me kiss you again, and I'll tell you."

"Kay..."

Her kisses were like flaming angels, falling and tumbling out of the sky, shot down with arrows of chaos and the death of logic and reason, and yet somehow you knew that everything was gonna be okay. That you would land safely on the ground and not be hurt except for feeling like you nearly died. I told her this when we broke the kiss once more. She blinked at me, stricken with awe. She didn't speak.

Chapter 3 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.