My First Black Cock - Cover

My First Black Cock

by Wildmantaz

Copyright© 2009 by Wildmantaz

True Story Sex Story: fantasies and dreams lead to desires and actions on being used by a black male for plain and simple, hot man to man sex.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Fiction   True Story   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   .

As I felt the warm rush of hot cum unloaded deep in my ass, I revisited the reason that I was bent over the bed with the hard black cock deep in my ass, filling it with his cum.

Let me back up a bit, I am a 51 year old white male who is married and bisexual. I love sex with my wife and also like to bottom for hot guys. The 25 year old black male that was unloading deep inside of me was someone who I had meet online and had talked to for about a year before we managed to get together. His big hard 8 inch thick massive black cock which was a pleasure to suck on and have stuffed deep up my ass had just unloaded his cum in me and I could feel it starting to leak out and ooze down my inner thighs. Lawd if my wife could only see me now.

This was the second time that we hooked up and it was at a hotel so we could have a bit more time and privacy to enjoy each other for hot man to man sex.

It started out with me confirming that I could get away and off I went to meet him at the motel. Even though it was going to be our second time together, I was still nervous about the meeting and as soon as I arrived he made me feel right at home. He was in his underwear and as I shut the door he commanded me to get out of my clothes and get on my knees and start sucking his cock.

I did not waste anytime shedding my shirt, pants, sock and panties, YES my wife knows I like to wear women's panties and I was in a nice pair of flowered cotton panties. As I shimmied out of them he stood there holding onto the object of my desire and I fell to my knees and bent forward and slowly licked the tip of his cock and then sucked it into my mouth as deep as I could. No I have not learned how to deep throat YET, but I am sure that he will be having me learn how so that I can take his load deep in my throat. I am looking forward to that.

He reached over to the camera bag and took out the video camera which I brought and turned it on and pointed the lens at me and started filming our session. Damn that made me all the more turned on as I worked on his cock with my tongue and tried to get it all into my mouth. He moaned and squirmed as I sucked and licked his cock and I knew he was enjoying the blowjob I was giving him. Not that I was any expert, but as a guy I knew what felt good to me and I was trying to duplicate it with him.

He slowly backed up till he was at the bed and then he told me to hold on as he grabbed some pillows and lay back on the bed.

"Start sucking" was the command as he filmed me moving up and taking his cock back into my mouth as I obeyed my master, my resolve and control gone. I was his to do with anyway he wanted me. All I wanted was to service his thick black cock with my mouth and hope that I got to feel it in my ass again.

I kept sucking on it for a while and finally he said "its time to fuck, get ready"

I needed no further command or orders, I licked his cock one last time and quickly moved up to where I was bent over the edge of the hotel bed and spread my legs.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.