Riley's Bar
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2009 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Just another story about a man and the women in his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating  

When I got back to my apartment there was a message on my answering machine to call my brother. I called him and he told me that what we had talked about at the courthouse was doable and I told him to go ahead and do it. Then I went to bed and slept like a log.

Friday was a busy day at work and even though I had my hands full trying to finish the job I was on by the end of the day I was still able to think about my evening with Susan and Gary and wonder if I would ever do something like that again.

I also gave some thought to my date with Freda that night after work. I wondered if Candy was right and if so how would Freda play things. Play hard to get to lead me on or straight to fucking my brains out to enslave me with hot sex? And of course there was the third possibility — none of the above. Candy could be wrong and it could turn out that Freda was simply curious over whether I was a 'sissy boy' or not.

I finished the job and then hurried home to shower and change. I put on my only suit and then headed out to pick up Freda. We had dinner at Harry's Steak House and then went to Cineplex 2 to see "Australia." Dinner was a little awkward because of the language problem, but we got through it and the movie went better because we didn't talk during it although I did wonder if she understood any of it. Half way through the picture Freda's left hand found its way to my right and we held hands for the rest of the show.

After the movie we headed for the Black Mushroom for drinks and dancing. As soon as we were in the car Freda slid over next to me and put her left hand on my leg. Not a word was said on the way to the Mushroom. I paid the cover and we found an empty table, ordered drinks and then Freda pulled me off my chair and led me out onto the dance floor. A slow number was being played and Freda moved in close and pressed her body into mine. That alone should have proved to her I was no 'sissy boy' since my cock was rock hard and pushing into her leg.

"Oh ho, my sissy boy like Freda" she said as she ground her leg into my erection.

"I think you know by now that I'm not a sissy boy. You are feeling the proof with your leg."

"Okay yes I feel, but you still my sissy boy."

We finished the dance and our drinks came. Freda picked up hers and chugged it down then she set the glass down on the table and said:

"Sissy boy take me home now" and she grabbed her purse and stood up. I didn't even get a chance to take one sip of my drink, but I didn't argue. I was just too curious. That I was "her sissy boy" intrigued me and I had to see where things were going.

When we got to the truck I went to open the door for her but she pushed my hand away from the doo handle and instead she reached for the handle to the back door. She pulled the back door open and said:

"Back seat sissy boy."

I guess I was a little too slow for her so she pushed me into the truck and I ended up on my back on the back seat. Freda's hands went to my zipper and she pulled it down and then worked my cock out of my pants and that was no easy thing because it was rock hard solid. She did get it out and as she stroked it she said:

"Nice deek for a sissy boy."

Her hands moved up and down on it for several seconds and then she bent and took me in her mouth. She sucked me for maybe a minute and then she mounted me. She had taken her panties off sometime during the night (if she even had any on when I picked her up) and she was so wet that I slid right in.

"Sissy boy like hot pussy?"

"Oh yeah" I said as I grabbed her hips and thrust up into her. Suddenly she 'yelped' and pulled herself off of me. Her cunt hairs had gotten caught in my zipper and when she rose up a few of them were pulled out.

"Come on sissy boy" she said as she pushed the door open, "We go your place."

I was no sooner out of the lot than she slid over next to me and took my cock out again. "Nice deek sissy by, I play with" and she slowly stroked it all the way to my apartment.

I led her into the bedroom and watched her strip as I undressed. As the last piece of her clothing hit the floor I realized I was in big trouble. She was a Teutonic goddess, a living, breathing Valkyrie. Tall, blond, blue eyed and stacked. I had serious doubts that I was going to be able to do her justice. Did I have enough left after the last two nights with Susan to give Freda all that her magnificence deserved? If I didn't would Freda start really thinking I was a sissy boy?

Freda lay back on the bed, spread her legs and then pulled her pussy lips apart with her hands.

"You like sissy boy? You want? Come sissy boy, show Freda you want."

I got on the bed and moved between her legs and she put her hands on my head and pushed me down.

"Eat sissy boy, eat."

I munched on her muffin for a couple of minutes and then she pushed my head away and said:

"Now sissy boy, in me. Put your sissy boy deek in me."

After that I was like a bronc rider trying to hang on and get my eight second ride. She bucked and screamed and it was all I could do to hang on. It was the absolute most furious fuck of my life. I don't know how many times she came before I finally got my release, but if all the hollering, yelling and screaming were any indication it was a bunch.

As I lay there next to Freda trying to catch my breath and recover she reached down and fondled my limp dick and said:

"Plenty good for sissy boy. We do again."

It was a statement and not a question and she slid down and took my cock in her mouth. It took her a bit, but she got me standing tall and then said:

"You hard sissy boy. We do" and she moved over me and lowered herself onto my cock. She rode me cowgirl for almost ten minutes and then I rolled her over onto her back and pounded her as hard as I could while she had several orgasms. I finally drove myself hard into her and came and then I rolled off of her onto my back beside her. I lay there huffing and puffing and afraid that I might even pass out if she wanted to go again. Freda tucked herself into me and said:

"I no done sissy boy. You rest and we do again."

I was so pooped that I fell asleep. I don't know how much later it was when I woke up with a mouth on my cock. Freda felt me move and she looked up at me, took her mouth off me and said:

"Soon sissy boy, soon. Freda get you ready."

She did get me ready even though it took her a while. She pulled me on top of her, wrapped her long legs around me, sank her nails in my ass and said:

"Hard sissy boy, hard."

When I came I am sure that nothing came out of the head of my cock but puffs of dust. I was praying that Freda was satisfied by then because I seriously doubted that I would be able to get hard again for days. Freda pulled me to her and said:

"We sleep now sissy boy."

I fell almost immediately to sleep.

The ringing of the phone woke me up and I looked at the bedside clock and saw that t was almost ten. Freda was still asleep beside me with her blond hair spread like a fan over her pillow. I reached across her and picked up the cordless phone.

"Hello?"

"Good morning stud. How are you doing?"

"Stud?"

"Susan has been telling me about your Thursday night for two days now. If half of what she says is true, then yes — stud!"

"Not hardly. Apparently she didn't tell you that I pooped out on her at the end."

"Pooped out?"

"I reached a point where I could no longer answer the call. She ended up having to settle for just Gary."

"Well stud, from her description of the night she does not feel short changed at all."

I was lying on my back with the phone at my ear and looking up at the ceiling when I felt a hand begin playing with my cock and I was surprised big time when it started to respond. I would have bet my next paycheck that there was no way in hell that I would be able to get it up again for days.

"The reason I'm calling lover is to find out if we can get together this afternoon?"

I felt the bed shift as Freda moved and then I felt a hot mouth take the place of the hand.

"I'm sorry Marge, but I'm going to my brother's this afternoon. It is my nephew's birthday and I expect that it will run late."

"Tomorrow then?"

"You bet."

By the time I had disconnected from Marge Freda had me standing tall and when I reached over to put the phone back in its base she pulled me on top of her.

"Fook me sissy boy, fook me hard."

When I dropped her off at her place she said, "I Wednesday off again. I see you okay sissy boy?"

For an instant I considered saying that I was busy that Wednesday, but only for an instant. Candy's warnings shot through my mind and I remembered telling her that I had no intention of letting Freda get her hooks in me, but that night had been so damned hot!

"Yes baby, Wednesday."

She laughed. I baby, you sissy boy."

I walked her to the door of her apartment and after she opened the door she turned and kissed me and it was a scorcher. "I glad you are my sissy boy" and she turned and went into her apartment.

As I drove back to my place I thought back over the last couple of days and I was amazed that I had survived them. I was equally amazed that any of it had happened to me at all. Here I was fucking damned near everything in sight and it was all because I wouldn't cheat on Elaine and it was because I kept my dick in my pants that Leslie took up with me and then every thing led from that. And that gave me a problem I was going to have to figure out how to handle. There was Marge and there was Freda. I liked playing with both of them, but could I do it at the same time or was I going to have to choose? Marge didn't want a committed long term relationship and that was fine with me. Freda was an unknown. I knew what Candy told me that she had overheard and if it was true I knew that I wasn't going to let it happen. But there was the language thing and maybe Candy had misunderstood what she'd heard. I knew that I still wanted more of Freda. I drove home and was asleep the instant my head hit the pillow.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.