Riley's Bar  - Cover

Riley's Bar

Copyright© 2009 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Just another story about a man and the women in his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating  

I almost smiled as the cell door clanged shut behind me. The decision on how to handle my Friday the 23rd problem had been taken out of my hands by some judge. I would be a guest of the county on Friday. In fact, being me it was almost certain that I would be a guest of the county for a while.

The "failure to appear" had to be over the divorce and the papers I had thrown in the trash and I already knew that I was going to do the same thing that I had done the last time. I would keep getting hit with contempt of court until they finally got tired of me freeloading off of them. Since it was a Thursday the soonest all parties could be notified and then gathered together was Monday so I made myself comfortable and waited.

When I was led into court on Monday I saw my brother sitting in the first row and then I got a surprise. Elaine was sitting at a table with a man I presumed was her lawyer. The man turned to look at me as I walked in and I got a good look at his face. I knew it from somewhere. I couldn't place it, but I knew it.

The judge came in and things got started. I was there because I had failed to meet my obligations per the court orders issued at the time of the divorce and I had failed to respond to four notices to appear. I explained that I had never received any notices to appear. Elaine's lawyer was called to the bench and he and the judge talked for a bit and then the judge asked me when I had moved back from Florida. I told him that I had never lived in Florida and then I explained how word had reached me that Elaine was going to try and talk me into taking her back and how I had set things up so I wouldn't be bothered by her. The judge thought for a moment and then voided the failure to appear charges.

"The second item before this court is your failure to make the court ordered alimony payments to Ms. McKeean."

"I've been making payments to her on a monthly basis."

Then Elaine's lawyer stood up and said that while it was true that I had been making monthly payments they were not for the specified amount and for the first four months after the divorce was final I made no payments at all. I explained to the judge the agreement we had made over the kitchen table (he was a different judge from the one who had locked me up) and that even though Elaine had broken that agreement when she allowed her attorney to make changes I was still going to stick to the deal that I had made. He gave me the same 'that agreement has no weight in the law' that the first judge gave me.

"That may be your honor, but where I come from a deal is a deal and remains in effect unless both parties agree to change the deal. I agreed to no such changes so my deal with the former Mrs. McKeean stands until we both agree to make a change and I'll say right now that I won't agree to any change that puts me farther behind the eight ball. She never honored any of the agreement she made when we sat down and decided who would get what out of the divorce and as far as I am concerned I owe her no more than I agreed to pay."

"You are flirting dangerously close to a contempt citation Mr. McKeean."

"All I am doing your honor is stating my position as clearly as I can."

There was some more talk and in the end I was ordered to pay all arrearages within fifteen days and was warned if I didn't the next time I appeared before him I would get jail time for contempt.

As we were walking out the door of the courtroom Elaine's lawyer smiled at me and said:

"Wondering how we found you? You shouldn't have renewed your driver's license in this state."

The he laughed and walked out. He didn't know it but he had just fucked himself. When he smiled at me I remembered where I had seen him before. He was the asshole who had walked up to Elaine and put his hand on her shoulder the night she had locked me out of the house.

My brother met me in the hall outside the courtroom. He was surprised (and frankly so was I) that I hadn't been locked up, but he had been ready to go my bail as long as I wasn't put away for contempt. We went to lunch and I asked for his advice and a recommendation on the thoughts I was having about Elaine's lawyer and he said that he would checkout a few things and get back to me.


After lunch I swung by Woodbine to see if I still had a job and my boss made me get right to work. I worked late and skipped going to Riley's and instead I went straight home and went to bed.

I had no idea what I would be walking into when I stopped at the bar Tuesday after work, but I'd had plenty of time to think things over while I sat in jail over the weekend. I would try and do them all if they all were still willing, but I would set the times so that what was going to happen on the 23rd wouldn't happen again.

All of that was iffy of course. Susan might have found someone else to take my part on the 23rd and Candy might not be interested if it wasn't going to 'save me' from Freda. I figured that Freda was still a sure bet since she had been the one to come after me, but I would have to wait and see.

I worked late Tuesday to make up some of the hours I lost by having to sit in a jail cell so I didn't get to Riley's until after eight. Susan and Marge were there and Candy saw me come in and said:

"Hey, it's the jailbird. They turned him loose."

I stuck my tongue out at her and headed for the group table. Candy brought me a beer and then I had to describe my weekend to everybody. I stayed with the group for about a half hour and then I moved over to the booth where Marge and Susan were sitting.

"Sorry about Friday night, but something came up."

"We heard" Marge said.

Then Susan said, "It wouldn't have been much fun anyway. Gary's deal had problems and he had to stay over an extra day and then there were flight delays and he was in a rotten mood when he got home. He still wants to do it and he has no trips scheduled for the next two weeks so pick a day."

"You pick one. I can make it at any time."

"Day after tomorrow?"

"You got it."

"Come on" Marge said, "Dance with me."

As we moved around the floor Marge asked, "Are you coming by tonight?"

"I don't know. Are you sure you want to have anything to do with a hardened criminal?"

"I think that I t is my duty as a Christian to help rehabilitate you and help you reenter society."

"Well I do have to say that I love the way you rehabilitate so I guess I will stop by."

I did and it was all I could do to make it into work the next morning.


Wednesday I was the first one to arrive at the bar and I stuck my head in the kitchen to see if Freda was there. She was and so I walked in and apologized for not taking her out on Friday. She shrugged and said:

"I hears that you were in the bars ya?"

"Yes, I was behind bars. I still want to take you out and show you that I'm no sissy boy. When is your next day off?"

"Friday."

"May I have it?"

"Ya."

"Dinner, a show and then maybe dancing, okay?"

"Ya. That godt."

When I came out of the kitchen I took a seat at the bar and Candy came over and stood next to me.

"Still sniffing after the kraut?"

"What you told me about her has my curiosity fired up. I want to see if you are right. If you are I want to see how far she is willing to go to play me. She doesn't have a chance, but she doesn't know that.

"Why do you say that? I don't like the bitch, but even I can tell she is a hot number."

"She isn't my type."

"And just what is your type?"

"About 5' 2'' and 100 pound with green eyes and red hair."

She gave me an appraising glance and then moved off to wait on customers. About that time a couple of the girls came in and started pushing tables together and I got up to help them.

About half an hour later Susan came in and for the first time ever she came over and sat at our tables.

"What's up? I asked.

"Marge had to go see her sister and I didn't want to sit alone. Dance with me?"

On the floor she asked, "We still ob for tomorrow night?"

"Wouldn't miss it."

"Can I ask you for a big favor?"

"I suppose."

"Can I follow you home tonight?"

"Why would you want to do that?"

"Gary was suddenly called out of town and won't be back until noon tomorrow. I want to talk to you about tomorrow night, but I want to do it in a quiet place."

"Okay. Have a drink or two and then leave and drive over to the library and wait for me in the parking lot."

She danced with Vern and Max and then one more time with me and then she left. I gave her ten minutes and then I got up to leave. I saw Leslie looking at me and smiling and then she winked at me. I remembered that she was Susan's cousin and Marge had said they were closer than some sisters and had no secrets from each other and I wondered what Susan had told her about tomorrow night.

Once inside my apartment I asked Susan if she would like something to drink and I told her I had beer and wine and she asked if it was white or red. I told her I had both so she asked for a glass of white. I got her a glass and she took a sip and then said:

"This awkward for me, but I need to do it. First I have a confession to make. I fibbed when I told you that Marge was visiting her sister. She knows I'm here and she is staying away to make it easier on me."

I looked at her and waited and then she said, "I want to make tomorrow great for Gary. To do that I want to do it all and all includes anal. Gary has never wanted anal and to be honest that has always been fine with me because Gary is so large and my butt hole is so small. I'm not trying to put you down, but I remember your size from our aborted night. You are maybe an inch longer than Gary, but he is bigger around than you."

"So what is it you are trying to say here?"

"I want you to open me up for my husband. I want you to do me in my butt tonight. A couple of times. And tomorrow I want you to do me in the butt again. I know when Gary sees you do it he will want to try and then I'm going to want one of you in my pussy and one of you in my butt at the same time."

"Are you sure about this?"

"I am. I don't know if Gary will ever want to do a threesome again after tomorrow so I want to make sure he gets it all tomorrow night. Please Rob?"

"I can't say no when you ask me like that Suze. As long as you are sure."

"I'm sure Rob. I need you to get me used to it before tomorrow. I know it will close up between tonight and tomorrow, but I'm sure that tomorrow it will be easier and that is what I need. At least I'll know what to expect and I can act accordingly. If I wait until tomorrow to try it for the first time and it hurts too much Gary will notice and it will turn him off. I don't want anything to ruin things for him. I want tomorrow night to be perfect for him."

"Okay sweetie, let's take it to the bedroom."

Susan stripped and got on the bed and I went into the bathroom and got the tube of KY Jelly out of the medicine cabinet. I undressed and got on the bed with her. I knelt beside her head and pushed her legs apart. I squeezed some KY on my fingers and then ran my fingers over her puckered butthole and then I slid a finger by her sphincter and started working it in and out of her butt. A little more KY and then I had two fingers in her. I felt her pull on my legs and she said:

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.