Book 2 - Bitsy's Story
Chapter 14: The Return of Brand

Copyright© 2009 by The Missing Eros

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14: The Return of Brand - A tale of Damsels, Dragons and Knights...and much more

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction  

It was the baby Rav that climbed down off the rocking horse, but it was the hatchling Rav, that stalked across the room towards Brand. Brand stood on the floor in front of Rav and let Rav, nuzzle him, sniff him, look him over with a hiss now and then. Collin slowly stood up as he watched Rav. Rav's little crest at the back of his head had come up, which only happened when he was very angry or very frightened.

Suddenly Rav reached out and grabbed Brand with his paws, startling both men. Rav hugged Brand against his chest and started to pace back and forth across the floor, he crooned and made little noises of distress. Brand tried unsuccessfully to break Rav's hold on him, he talked to Rav, trying to find out why Rav was so upset. Rav looked at Brand for a long time, then to his father. Then Rav sat on the floor clutching Brand and started to cry, Collin kneeling on the floor silently said to Rav "tell me what's wrong Rav, I can't fix it if I don't know what's wrong, your squishing Brand, you don't have to let him go, just loosen your hold on him."

Rav looked up at his papa, tears dripping of his little snout, "Brand fix Brand back, papa, fix Brand back, he so sad, Brand not happy, papa, Brand mine, don't want Brand sad, papa, you fix." Collin softly stroked the back of Rav's head, smoothing down the little crest. Collin looked at Brand "Rav is upset and angry because your unhappy, Brand, he wants me to fix you back the way you were."

Brand sighed and looked up at Rav, "its ok, Rav everything will be all fixed in a couple days, then you will have your old Brand back, don't cry Rav, sometimes people get sad for a little while and sometimes we can't fix it better, sometimes we can." Brand started to tickle Rav, "you can fix some of the sad, by laughing instead of crying, It hurts me to see you crying. you don't want to see your Brand crying now do you? I might sniffle all over you, ewwwwwww"

Rav giggled a little bit but didn't let Brand go, for a long time Rav sat rocking back and forth, petting Brand, nuzzling him, Rav looked down at Brand "wuv Brand, my Brand" Brand hugged Rav "I love you too, Rav, your the son I will never have." Collin turned his head away so the two wouldn't see the tears in his eyes. Not letting Brand go, Rav went over to his bed and hopped up on it, "Brand tired, go sleepy, Brand." then Rav curled himself around Brand and crooned softly. A short time later, Collin quietly let himself out of the room, Brand sound asleep, with a watchful Rav curled around him, still crooning.

Collin met Kat and Bitsy coming up the stairs, he smiled at the two "lets go have something to eat and you two can tell me what you've been up too." Bitsy looked up the stairs, "Brand is staying with Rav for awhile." said Collin as he guided the ladies down the stairs. While they ate, Kat kept watching Collin, she could sense that something was wrong, but she would just have to wait, it was obvious he didn't want to say anything in front of Bitsy. Collin promised to send the things Bitsy had chosen out of the store room to her oak house,

With a deep sigh, Bitsy looked at Collin, "I know he isn't happy, he can't even sleep in the oak house, he sleeps outside in the clearing. I was just going to wait out the week, but I don't know if I can. I can't stand seeing him unhappy, not just Brand, but Rav. Collin looked at Bitsy and she smiled sadly at him. "I just peeked in on them, Rav hissed at me, he blames me for Brand being unhappy, would you like to tell me what happened upstairs?" Collin told Bitsy and Kat about Rav wanting him to fix Brand up. Nodding "I'll talk to Brand tonight and Mar in the morning. so this can end." Bitsy said quietly. Just then Brand entered the room, Bitsy smiled brightly at him and suggested they head back to oak house before it got dark. They hugged goodbye and Bitsy reminded Collin not forget to send those things on. Later that night after dinner, Bitsy lay curled up against Brand on the small sofa in her library, taking a deep breath she said "Brand, I know your not happy, I know this isn't right for you, your Brand the human, not Brand the fairy, I love you all the more for having tried this for us, but it isn't working, I can see you looking towards SheringCross and wanting to be there with your Grandfather, that's as it should be. Tomorrow morning we can go to Mar's and he can give me back the Brand I fell in love with."

Brands arms tightened around her, he rubbed his chin on the top of her head and smelled the sweet scent of her hair "I'm sorry, baby, I wanted it to work, but your right, its not. I can't handle the closed in feeling, not being able to ride old boy across the fields, I want to be at SheringCross helping Grandfather turn it into a home for us, not just he and I, but the three of us, I know oak house is your home, but so is SheringCross. I miss cuddling a tiny fairy on my chest and feeling her fingers curl up against it, I want to tuck you in my shirt and hold you close against my heart, the fairy brat that I love, I want to hear you giggling and laughing again, neither of us have laughed much in the last few days. I once told Grandfather you were my life, my love, my heart, I meant it then, I mean it now, you are all that and more.

Leaning down Brand kissed her passionately, his tongue slipping between her lips to taste her sweetness, his hand slide down and slowly touched her breasts, she turned to him and slide her arms around him kissing him back, her tongue rubbing over his she murmured soft words of love into his mouth. Brand sat up and picking Bitsy up he carried her to her bed, she slide down his body, pressing tightly against him, undressing each other, they kissed and touched and caressed each other. Brands hands slide down her back to the cheeks of her bottom, he pressed her up against his hard shaft and groaned as her hips rubbed from side to side, kissing down her neck to her shoulder he licked and kissed her. Bitsy slide her fingers down his chest through the hair, then down over his belly and into the hair around his shaft, she heard him whispering sweet erotic words in her ear and he sucked on her earlobe. She purred as her hand wrapped around him, slowly her hand started to stroke the length of his erection.

Brand rocked his hips, moving his shaft in her hand and groaned, he felt her nipples rubbing against his chest and nipped the side of her neck, as his hand slipped between her thighs, he heard her gasp as he found the tiny nub and started to flick his finger back and forth over it. Sliding down to her knee's in front of him, Bitsy slide her nails up the back of his thighs to his bottom pulling him closer as her hot wet mouth took his hard shaft deep inside, her tongue licked and rubbed over him. Brand groaned and slide his hands into her hair, pressing her closer as his hips thrust his shaft in and out of her mouth, his eyes closed tight and his fingers curled in her hair as he felt her small sharp teeth scraping up and over the head of his shaft.

Pulling away from her, Brand picked Bitsy up and laid her on the bed and came down on top of her, thrusting into her wet channel until he was buried deep inside her, he could feel his shaft pressed up against the top of her womb, Brand rocked his hips slowly feeling the whole length of her channel as her muscles clinched around him. Pulling out of her, Brand slide down and buried his face between her thighs, he licked and sucked and thrust his tongue deep insider her until she was screaming his name. Brand licked his way up her body and once again thrust his hard shaft into her, as he felt her shudder with her orgasm, he thrust harder, he moaned and called out her name as his shaft pulsed and throbbed filling her womb with his seed. The two lovers clung to each other, panting, their hands caressing each other, kissing each other as they lay in each others arms. They fell asleep spooned together with soft whispered words of love. Sometimes as we give something up in life, we are given something in return. Deep inside Bitsy's womb Brand's seed took root.

Bitsy and Brand played the next morning in the bathing pools, as Brand slowly rubbed oil along Bitsy's back he grinned "I wonder if we can put one of these in at SheringCross, I would hate to disturb Virlane and Kat in the middle of the night, showing up with a fairy tucked in my shirt, asking to take a bath. Bitsy laughed at the idea, "I don't think they would appreciate that, especially if they were occupied." Brand leered at her and turned her around to face him, kissing her, "like we are going to be in a second" Bitsy giggled and raised an eyebrow at him, "oh are we?" As his hands rubbed the oil on her breasts he winked "without a doubt."

Mar and Marti'en were having lunch when a laughing Brand and Bitsy walked in, Brand helping himself to a plate laughed as Mar commented that he was getting as bad as Keebler and Trink. Bitsy nibbling on a piece of bread and cheese told the two that she wanted her old human Brand back, that they both thought that was for the best, that a fairy Brand just didn't work. Mar and Marti'en looked at Brand and he nodded, they talked for a while about it as they ate. Brand mentioned what had happened with Rav the day before, and how upset Rav had been, he thanked Marti'en and Mar for caring and laughingly said "you can always teach me to shrink so I can be Bitsy's size a few times a year or teach Bitsy how to become a human like Virlane becomes Collin." Marti'en smiled and turned the subject, she wanted to hear more about what Rav had done and said the day before. Brand chuckled "he can be quite the fearsome little dragon, I hate to see what he is going to be like when he is a teenager with rioting hormones."

When Bitsy left Mar's lair, it was with her human Brand once again. They decided to head for SheringCross and see how things were going there. Stephen was in the hallway talking to Harriett's cousin who was applying for the position of cook, and Mathew's Uncle who was applying for anything the Duke might have available, he was from the southern county and had been out of work for a long time, having used up all his life savings and his wife passing on, he thought he was just at his ropes end when Mathew had Drapper write him a letter telling him that the Duke was hiring at a place called SheringCross.

Stephen turned at the front door opened, Brand grinned at his Grandfather as he walked in, the two hugged and Brand winked at Martha, the two having met in Harrietts kitchen over the summer. Brand turned and looked at the very tall, thin, older man standing next to his Grandfather, holding out his hand he introduced himself and joined in the discussion of the mans qualifications.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.