Book 2 - Bitsy's Story
Chapter 11: Going Home

Copyright© 2009 by The Missing Eros

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11: Going Home - A tale of Damsels, Dragons and Knights...and much more

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction  

Pulling Bitsy off the bed he grinned at her, "Your bath awaits, my lady." She turned a lovely shade of pink as Brand turned her around and started to undo her dress. He felt her tense and gently kissed her shoulder as the dress slipped down her arms. "just a bath, brat, that's all, I'll be your ladies maid for the night." Brand undid her corset and slipped off her drawers, she was standing there in nothing but her white thigh high stockings, taking a deep breath, he rolled those down her legs, he smiled to himself, he had seen her breathing quicken a little and her nipples start to harden as his hands had slide down her legs.

He pulled off his jacket, then rolled up the sleeves of his shirt, picking her up, he set her in the tub. Pouring her a glass of champagne he handed it to her and grinned "a lady of leisure" Taking up the soap he lathered his hands and watched her eyes widen as he started to wash her. She gasped as his soapy hands washed her breasts, her stomach, she gulped down the rest of her champagne as his hand dipped lower. He stood her up and rinsed her off his hands shook for a moment, but once again he took a deep breath and got ahold of himself. Wrapping her in a large warm towel he lifted her out of the tub and set her on his lap, filling her glass, he dried her off, then just as he had once done to the tiny fairy, he set her on the rug in front of the fireplace and spread out her hair to dry. He hoped she was also remembering that night.

Bitsy sipped her drink, her eyes half closed as the warmth of the fireplace seeped into her body. This was so different from that night when he had dunked her in the basin, she had been so naive then, she felt like crying. Why did it all have to change, why did she have to change. She hadn't realized she had spoken out loud. Brand picked her up and set her on his lap. "Because we grew up, brat, some of the cruelties of the world slipped into our lives, but that doesn't mean we have to let it ruin what we had." He softly kissed her lips, then carrying her in his arms, he got his hair brush and sitting back down, brushed her hair, like he had done that night so long ago.

Taking the glass out of her hand, he carried her to the bed and slipped her between the sheets. He fixed her a plate of food and set it on the bed, then grinning at her, he said "my turn" then walked over to the tub, Brand slowly stripped off his clothes, he knew she was watching, slipping into the tub he sighed and laid back sipping his champagne. He didn't really care for the drink, but Trink was right a glass or two could be relaxing.

Bitsy sat back against the pillows and nibbled on a piece of cheese as she watched Brand, as he washed his chest, she could feel her fingers running through the hair on his chest, she could remember the feel of it against her cheek as she rubbed against him. She almost choked on her piece of cheese as he stood up and started to wash his groin. Brand turned his head so she couldn't see him grinning, he had seen her grab her glass and take a big swallow as he stood washing himself, he took his sweet time as he washed, making sure she saw every motion his hands made.

Stepping out of the tub, Brand slowly dried himself off, then wrapping the towel around his waist, he walked over to the food tray and fixed himself a plate, carrying it over to the bed, he laid down on his side and ate. Brand looked at Bitsy with a very serious look on his face. "Do you think Trink is going to convert Grandfather into muttering about precious parts?"

Bitsy stared at Brand for a minute then started to laugh, spilling her drink, Brand grinned and taking a napkin wiped off her chest, Once she could stop laughing she said with the same serious look on her face "I'm more concerned about your grandfather suddenly growing a beard, tying a bow in it and going to a ball and calling all the ladies, pretties." The two laughed and grinned at each other. Bitsy took the napkin and brushed the bread crumbs off of Brands chest.

Grinning Brand picked up a peach slice and offered it to Bitsy a bite at a time, making sure it dripped just where he wanted it too. Tisking at his clumsiness Brand wiped her chest off with a finger. Bitsy who was by now quite sotted by the champagne, stuck her fingers into the peach juices and proceeded to wipe them all over Brand's chest, then gave him a drunken grin. With a mournful look on his face Brand who wasn't that far behind in sottedness tisked "at least I was nice enough to wipe your chest off." he said in a pouty little boy voice. Giggling Bitsy looked at her sticky fingers and leaned over and started to lick his chest. Brand not to be out done, picked up the bowl of sugar and started to sprinkle it all over Bitsy. Bitsy crossed her arms under her breasts and in a tiny fairy voice said " now look what you've done, your just going to have to clean it off." Grinning Brand happily complied. Nibbling and licking his way up to her lips, he kissed her passionately, with a moan Bitsy slipped her sticky fingers into his hair and kissed him back. Brand rolled ontop of her trying not to rush, he felt her thighs spread for him and groaned, slowly sliding into her, he kissed her again, whispering her name. The two slept in each other arms finally together and content.

Brand woke up and winced as he turned and something that had once been food, crumbled under him. Gingerly he slipped out of bed and used the bellpull. A short time later there was a knock at the door, Brand quickly pulled open the door. The housekeeper stood there staring at him, Brand quickly wrapped the discarded towel around his waist and glared at her, she glared back. He glared harder, she scrowled at him "I've been the Dukes housekeeper for 35 years, you can't intimidate me, my lord, am I to assume you and the lady need more bath water." Brand grinned his best little boy grin at her and nodded. "I would also assume you require a tray of tea and scones." "Make that tea, coffee and scones and you will have assumed right." he grinned wider.

Brand pulled the bed curtains closed, when the footmen emptied the tub and brought in fresh hot water, no one said a word, but Brand knew without a doubt the talk in the pantry would be wild. After the last of the footmen had left Brand opened the curtains and pulled the covers off Bitsy, he bent down and gently nibbled on her bottom, Bitsy came awake with a start and a grumble, slapping at whatever was biting her bum. Then with a start she was wide awake, she turned to look at Brand and groaned, she grumbled again as she stuck to the bed. Grabbing the covers she pulled them up over her head and groaned again. Sticking his head under the covers Brand laughed and told her that the bath water was getting cold. Tisking he told her ladies didn't use such language so early in the morning. Then tempted her out with coffee and tea.

Staring down at her dress that had jam and who knows what else on it, Bitsy went through Brands closet and found a shirt and pair of britches. using the tie from her dress as a belt she rolled up the sleeves and pants legs. finally deciding she might actually live now that her headache had gone from a raging roar to a dull throb. Descending the stairs with as much dignity as possible, she looked around, Brand whispered in her ear, "care for some breakfast" then laughed at her look, but quickly stopped, thinking his head was about to fall of his shoulders.

Brand's Grandfather walked into the dining room, he smiled at Brand and Bitsy, then laughed, "I told Trink, champagne left one heck of a hangover, but he seems to find the stuff interesting in moderation or so I was informed." Bitsy gave a weak chuckle and Brand just groaned again. Grinning he informed the two, the best thing they could do was sleep it off, then proceeded to eat his breakfast in front of them which brought more groans and green faces.

Brand took Bitsy home to Katrina's, at the door he kissed her deeply and smiled "it's a good start back, brat." then turned to leave, "oh, I have a dinner function to attend tonight, I doubt I will be home until 3am or so, I wouldn't mind finding a fairy on my pillow, when I get home." Grinning Brand left.

Bitsy slept for the better part of the day, Kat checked on her several times, just to make sure she was alright. Later in the evening Kat and Trink went to attend a function, Bitsy decided to stay home. She grinned to herself, a fairy on his pillow indeed.

Brand sat at the dinner table, his Grandfather on his right and the Lady Helen on his left. Brand was bored out of his mind but he was obligated to attend. Lady Helen drooned on and on about her lovely daughter, Brand of course had seen the lady in question and knew she had the worst horse face he had ever seen on a woman. Brand had just turned to say something to his grandfather when he suddenly let out a yoowch and grabbed his thigh. Everyone at the table looked at him in question. Brand smiled politely, "just a sudden leg cramp." and turned to Lady Helen asking her about her husbands health.

Brand reached for his water glass, listening politely to the Lady, suddenly his hand jerked and his glass tipped over. A footman came over and dabbed at the spreading water, leaving quickly after a glare from Brand. Brands Grandfather gave him a look and leaned over to say something when Brand suddenly wiggled in his chair almost sliding under the table, his hands under the table cloth. The old gentlemen raised an eyebrow at his grandson. "Are you quite all right?" Brand gritted his teeth and replied "quite all right, thank you, Grandfather."

Bitsy giggled to herself under the table, as she ran her tiny hands up Brands thighs, then started to rub his crotch. "fairy on his pillow indeed." She watched him squirm as she started to nibble through his breeches,

Bending down to pick up the napkin he had dropped, the old gentlemen lifted up the table cloth and found himself looking at a very tiny Bitsy fairy, wings and all. She grinned at him and winked, he winked back and lowered the table cloth.

Brand couldn't even remember what he had replied to Lady Helen, it obviously wasn't the right response from the look on her face. Groping around under the table, he almost had her, when the Lady gave out a slight gasp and raised an eyebrow at Brand. Brands Grandfather coughed drawing her attention away from Brand. Dropping his napkin, Brand bent down and reached under the table, grabbing Bitsy, he stuffed her in his shirt and sat up again.

Bitsy grinned and started to nibble on his lower chest, she wrapped her fingers around a few strands of hair and pulled gently, then started to run her fingers through the hair on his chest.

Lady Helen looked at Brand "you appear to have a problem, young man," just as Brand yelped, his eyes going wide. Brand smiled at Lady Helen, "not at all, Lady Helen, my pet rat is just misbehaving." Bitsy nipped his nipple, "pet rat, indeed." she smiled as Brand yelped again. Lady Helen gasped loudly, her hand on her chest, a fain't look on her face, "your pet rat? did you say?" Grinning Brand reached under his jacket into his shirt, "would you care to see?" The Lady started to fan herself "no, no, that's quite all right, young man." Giving Bitsy a squeeze he leaned down and said "behave!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.