Book 2 - Bitsy's Story - Cover

Book 2 - Bitsy's Story

Copyright© 2009 by The Missing Eros

Chapter 9: A Matter of Confusion

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9: A Matter of Confusion - A tale of Damsels, Dragons and Knights...and much more

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction  

Trink and Keebler rushed into Marluxion's study, with a growl Mar snapped "this is getting to be an annoying regularity." Trink quickly covered his beard. Turning and grabbing Keebler again, Trink headed for the door, "fine, you just be that way, your getting grumpy Marluxion, bout time you found yourself a pretty, had a good romp, it might improve your mood."

Virlane said smoothly before Trink got his precious parts singed this time, "what's the problem? Trink" Keebler jumped in, as he heard Trink muttering to himself, "We just thought we would tell you that Bitsy has WindWhispers tied up in her study." then he turned and left with Trink.

They all looked at each other, Marluxion roared, Trink! come back here! Trink sauntered back into the room, grinning. Keebler on his heels.

At Virlane's lair, a very annoyed Brand sat watching Kat try and give Rav his bath, he had expected to see or hear from Bitsy by now. He wasn't happy at all, if he hadn't promised everyone that he wouldn't go to the oak house, not that he knew where it was, he would be pounding on her little door right about now. With a sigh of exasperation, Brand pulled off his boots, jumped into the pool and said "give him to me" holding out his arms.

With a gurgle Rav went flying into Brands arms knocking the two of them back into the water, Brand came up sputtering, Rav thinking this was some new game, pounced on him, trying to push him back under. Swimming under the water Brand came up behind Rav, grabbed him and tucked him under his arm, then grabbed the soap, a wiggling, squirming Rav, giggled and coo'd and splashed. Kat sat back and watched the children playing.

After Kat had finally convinced Rav that it was time to get out of the pool, which ended up with Brand tossing Rav out at his mother, soaking Kat in the process, Brand went outside to sit in the sun and finish drying off. He was still annoyed but at least the play in the pool with Rav had helped some. Brand walked down the path, hopefully he could walk off his frustration.

Hearing a noise Brand stopped and listened then walked in the direction the sound was coming from. The woman sat in the middle of the path holding her ankle, seeing him, the woman smiled through her tears, her big periwinkle blue eyes looked up at him. Smiling kindly at the woman Brand offered to be of assistance. With a voice as sweet as honey, she explained that she had tripped over a stone in the road and hurt her ankle. Brand knelt down and took the woman's ankle in his hands, she moaned a little and leaned forward to show him where she was hurt.

Brand couldn't help but notice as the woman bent forward, her loose peasants blouse fell lower on her chest exposing a great deal of what looked to be a pair of very lovely breasts. Pulling up her skirt, showing a well turned ankle and trim leg, she took his hand and ran it up her leg to her knee. "do you think it looks swollen?" she asked in her honey voice. Brand ran his hands over her knee, then back down her leg, to her ankle. "It appears to be just fine, can you stand on it?" asked Brand. Helping the woman up, she stood for a moment then started to fall, catching her in his arms, she purred "I don't think I can walk at all, its so painful." tears filling her blue eyes. As she clung to him, her breasts brushed against his arm. Pointing down the road "my poor cottage is not far from here, your such a strong man, could you possibly carry me, to my cottage."

Swinging her up into his arms, he grinned "it would be my pleasure." the woman smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck and coo'd at him as she pressed her breasts against his chest, "you so kind, sir" Each step he took bounced her breasts against his chest, Brand tried to concentrate on he was going, following the woman's directions.

Coming to a rather dilapidated cottage in the woods, Brand opened the door and carried the woman inside, seeing a bed against one wall, he set her down. You've been so kind, dear sir, could I offer you a small cup of wine in return, she purred. Not wanting to appear rude, Brand thanked her and said he would be happy to share a cup of wine with her. She pointed to a small pitcher on a small table, please help yourself, she said as she stretched out on the bed, pulling up her leg, her skirt falling back against her thigh, she looked at her ankle.

Brand poured two cups of wine, carrying one over to the woman. Thinking he had better drink his wine and be on his way quickly, Brand drank the whole cup almost in one swallow. Setting the cup back on the table, Brand turned and wished the woman well, then started to walk to the door. The woman moaned loudly "before you go, could you please get me a wet cloth to put on my ankle, if its no trouble to you, sir" With an inward groan Brand found a cloth, dipped it in a bucket of water and carried it back to the woman. She lay on the bed, her leg still bent, her legs spread wide, she slide her hands up the inside of her thighs, "Can I thank you for helping me?" she purred at Brand.

Brand shook his head to clear it, he was having a difficult time concentrating on what the woman was saying, he couldn't take his eyes off her hands, that were now between her thighs, she slide her fingers over her nether lips and arched her hips up. It seemed as if all of his blood suddenly surged into his shaft and he swayed light headed. Brand could feel himself falling and put out his hand to grab something but there was nothing there but air.

Kat was frantically looking for Brand, she didn't dare go far and quickly returned to the lair, sending a message to Virlane, telling him that Brand had disappeared.

Trink was laughing as he told the group about WindWhispers, "at least the boy looked like he had a spark of awareness back in his mind, our girly just might pull this off after all." Keebler looking for a bite to eat, turned around "Bitsy always was a happy one, but I don't think I've ever seen her smile so much, have you Trink" Trink had just started to reply to Keebler, when Virlane groaned and rubbed his eyes as if he suddenly had a terrible headache. Keebler looked at Marluxion "do you have any cookies?" Keebler was suddenly dancing around the room, holding his leg, where Marti'en's cane had twapped him "you didn't have to hit me, just tell him your angry he doesn't have an cookies too." pouted Keebler

Keebler found himself sitting in the middle of the forest, cookies raining down on him. Grinning, he said to himself "I'll have to try that again but mention chocolates."

Marluxion turned to Virlane, "now that our interruptions have ceased, what is it?" Virlane sighed "Brand is gone, Kat can't find him anywhere." "Phoebe", they all said at once.

Brand opened his eyes, then quickly closed them as the room swirled around him. Keeping his eyes closed he tried to get up, but couldn't, he jerked on his arms and legs, trying to pull the ropes that tied him, loose. With a growl he pulled harder, shocked to realize he was naked, he glared at her. The woman laughed and sauntered over to the bed. "You won't get free, my toys over there, tied the knots very firmly, we had so much fun, playing with you while you were being tied up," she sneered as the two sitting on the floor giggled. Phoebe stood at a table pouring a glass of wine, she went back to the bed. Snapping her fingers at her two minions she said "I think our guest is thirsty and needs to be amused, we can't having him think we are poor hosts." she purred.

Brand struggled wildly as the one held his head, pinching his nose shut, while the other poured the sour wine down his throat. Brand choked and tried to spit it out, they poured more down his throat. Brand looked at the two, horrified to see slack faces and vacan't eyes. He jerked and pulled on the ropes harder. Brand blind his eyes and shook his head trying to keep it clear, his tongue felt thick, he tried to speak but couldn't get his mouth to work. He couldn't seem to move his arms or legs, his thoughts were a foggy haze. - Phoebe grinned down at Brand, she turned to her two toys, you can play with him for a short while, just don't break him to badly. She sat in her chair, watching, leering evilly, she did so enjoy these little sex shows, they were so stimulating. She knew Brand could hear and feel everything, he just couldn't do anything about it. Eventually she snapped her fingers, sending the two off to their corner. She stood next the bed and laughed as Brands eyes glared at her, she knew if he could, he would have killed her at that moment. She slide the riding crop down his chest, then rubbed it up and down his hard shaft "such a big boy, I think you will make an excellent addition to my toys." - Phoebe stripped off her dirty dress and climbed onto the bed, she straddled Brands hips, leaning down she bite his chest, "why should your fairy have all the fun, she and my pet have been playing for days, I found it so enjoyable, watching them, why they were so busy with each other they didn't even know I was there. He's good you know, my pet WindWhispers, he is an excellent lover, he knows just how to please a woman." As Phoebe rode Brand, she whispered to him all the things that her pet had done to the fairy, how the fairy had begged for more, how much she had enjoyed it. Snapping her fingers at her toys, she laughed her evil high pitched laugh and invited them over to help her play. - Marti'en looked at Marluxion and Virlane, "I think its time to end this once and for all. I will destroy the witch, but I will wait to have a look at WindWhispers before I decide his fate." Virlane stood up, " we will join you, I want to be there to see her get her just rewards." Marluxion stood up, "I also will be with you." Marti'en nodded "just do not interfere." Trink stood up also "you can't leave me behind, I wanna get my say so in too yea know." - Phoebe was flung off the bed, she turned snarling as she saw the two dragons, the elf and the old one, her two minions cowered on the bed, afraid to move. "You have caused enough damage in this life, Phoebe, I am here to finish it." said Marti'en calmly. Phoebe sneered at the old woman, "your old, your tired, you days are done, the ancient one's have been long silent, you've lost your hold on the land and the people, your the ones who are finished." A mirror suddenly appeared in front of Phoebe, "your the one who is old and tired." said Marti'en. Phoebe looked in the mirror and started to scream, there in the mirror was an old naked woman, her hair thin and gray, her breasts and belly sagging, her face wrinkled. - Trink slipped over to Brand and quickly untied him, not making a sound, for once not even muttering. Virlane pulled the the two cringing minions off the bed and away from Brand, Marluxion stood behind Marti'en, his large paw on her shoulder.

They all watched as Marti'en spoke a few quiet words, the mirror pulled Phoebe into it, Phoebe screaming and uttering spell after spell to stop the mirror, to no avail, as she was sucked inside. The image that had been in the mirror and Phoebe were now one and the same. Suddenly with a terrible crack, the mirror shattered into a million pieces. Marti'en raised her hand and a whirl wind swirled around scattering the mirror pieces out of all the windows, out over a small lake, the pieces glittered on the surface of the lake for a moment then sank. Turning to the two cowering males, Marti'en freed their minds and restored their sanity, then sent them off to where ever they had come from. Turning she said quietly "it is done. let us leave."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.