Book 2 - Bitsy's Story
Chapter 8: Redemption

Copyright© 2009 by The Missing Eros

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8: Redemption - A tale of Damsels, Dragons and Knights...and much more

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction  

Bitsy sat at her desk, she gave a sigh and rubbed her temples. It was good to be back at oak house. The afternoon meeting at Marluxion's lair had not gone well. Brand had spent the whole time glowering at Marluxion and Marti'en, Thank heavens Trink had left Keebler back at the fairy village. Not that Trink had been all that much help, making outrageous suggestions, like if he got ahold of the witch with his superior parts, she wouldn't want WindWhispers anymore. Virlane and Trink had thought that so funny, the two laughed loudly and got glared at by Mar and Marti'en. Katrina had stayed at her lair with Ravlyr, making the few necessary changes for Brand's stay.

Marluxion with his tail swishing back and forth in agitation, finally snapped out "we are not achieving anything, I think its time for everyone to leave!" Bitsy flew over and touched Mar on the cheek, "are you alright?, Mar" He said quietly, so that Brand couldn't hear him, "I'm worried, my dear, I am afraid for you, promise if you need help or just need to talk, you will come to me." Bitsy hugged the old dragon, "I promise, Mar"

Marti'en left with Trink, Virlane gave Brand a look, then went to talk to Mar for a moment. Brand pulled Bitsy against his chest and kissed her gently, "be careful, brat, please, I don't want anything to happen to you. Come to Virlane's as often as you can, I expect to be getting regular reports from your friends. Don't ever forget I love you, Bitsy fairy." then he let her go reluctantly, leaving with Virlane. Bitsy gave Mar one last hug and left for oak house.

She took a long soothing bath, then fixed all her aches and pains, making sure to leave the bruises and cuts, she wanted WindWhispers to see them, if she could get him to show up. Going back to her desk, she sat down again, wrapped in her robe, she drank a calming cup of tea, then got down to business. She wanted it over and done with, so she could have an idea of what her life was going to be like.

Looking down at her hands, she concentrated on WindWhispers, remembering his face from the last time she had seen him, his voice. His smile as he looked at her on the treetop. Finally she felt his aura, just a shimmer, then it was gone. She concentrated harder, she said in her mind "WindWhispers, are you safe? are you alright? a witch told me to let you go this morning." she left it at that, to see if she would get any response.

Very far away, WindWhispers was sitting in an old chair, watching Phoebe and two of her minions, rolling around on the bed, he watched dispassionately, as the threesome went at each other. He looked around the dismal room and brushed dust off his sleeve. Listening WindWhispers thought he heard a voice he hadn't thought to ever hear again. Frowning he stood up and walked over to an old scarred table and poured himself another drink of sour wine.

WindWhispers left the room and went outside, he stood on the crumbling castles battlement and listened again, but heard nothing. Then he heard her voice, his fingers tightened on the wall, as her voice washed over his drink fogged mind. He turned and strode back into the room, grabbing Phoebe by the hair he pulled her off the pathetic fool laying on the bed, he slapped her, snarling "you went near my fairy? did you touch her?" Phoebe licked the blood off her lip, and purred at WindWhispers, "have you decided to play after all? my pet" he threw her on the floor and knelt over her, his fingers pulling cruelly at her hair, "answer me, bitch, did you touch the fairy." Her nails slide up his chest and she smiled evilly at him, "she is nothing more then a piece of fluff, why I barely touched her, so pathetic, such a sniveling creature." Kicking her away from him, he left the room to her sneering laughter.

Bitsy laid her cheek on her folded hands and closed her eye's for a moment, she would try again later, then she felt him. He was standing in front of her, his amber eyes seemed to glow in the light from the few candles she had lit. She looked at him, shocked by what she saw, his clothes were rumpled and dirty, his cheeks looked sunken in his face, his lips didn't smile they sneered. She smiled and got up from the desk walking to him, she held out her hands to him "It's been a long time, WindWhispers, we've all missed you."

"I seriously doubt that, Bitsy, but it was nice of you to say." he sneered. He took her hands in his, she almost winced, his hold so tight. He spread her arms out from her body, "let me look at you, dearling." His amber eyes traveled down her body, then back up again, he looked into her eyes and sneered. "very nice, you've grown up quite well, I'm pleased."

She smiled at him "are you?" "From what I can see, you will do nicely" he grinned but the smile didn't reach his eyes. He let go of her hands and took ahold of the front of her robe, jerking it open before she realized what he was going to do. Bitsy grabbed the front of her robe and tried to close it,

WindWhispers took ahold of her wrists and pulled them behind her back, holding them with one hand, he once more opened her robe. "It never hurts to see the whole package, I want to make sure I'm not being cheated, I don't want damaged goods, that wouldn't do at all." he sneered.

Trying to pull away from him only seemed to make his hold on her wrists tighten, so she stood very still, the look in his eye's frightened her. WindWhispers ran his hand down her body, he cupped and squeezed her breast, then slide his hand down across her belly, then inbetween her thighs. Bitsy jerked and twisted her hips trying to get away from his hand. "Stop, WindWhispers, please, don't do this." she cried. He shook his head as if to clear his thoughts, then looked down at her. For a moment Bitsy saw the old WindWhispers in his eyes, they looked sad and filled with pain. Shoving her away from him, he was gone.

Bitsy let out a deep breath and leaned back against the desk. she pulled her robed around her tight and shivered. This was not going to be easy, but she had seen some part of the old WindWhispers, that was all she needed to know, that what she was doing was right. She had to free him from the witch, no matter what it took.

Phoebe laughed evilly, as she poured her pet another glass of wine, turning her back so he couldn't see, she slipped some white powder into the wine, then stirred it with her finger until it had dissolved. Handing WindWhispers the old chipped glass, she ran her hands down the insides of his thighs. "Did you enjoy your little Bitsy? You've been very moody the last few days, what's wrong, wasn't she any good? Was she frigid? Or perhaps you just need to train her to your pleasures."

Glaring at her, WindWhispers grabbed her by the neck, "I don't ever want to hear her name come from your filthy lips, you don't know the meaning of goodness and purity." Phoebe turned and bit his wrist drawing blood, she slide her hand up the front of his breeches, undoing them she, pulling his wrist over his shaft she watched the blood drip down, then leaning forward she licked it off. "and your fairy is so pure? my pet, you've been made a fool of, she has lovers, a human, an old dragon, who knows perhaps even an elf or two." WindWhispers shoved her away from him, she lay on the floor in front of him, rubbing and stroking her body, "you think I'm lying? Find out for yourself then," she sneered, she stood up and stood in front of him, she thrust her hips in his face and ground her mound against him. She laughed to herself "soon the drugs would take effect and once she had him worked into a fever pitch, she would send him to his precious Bitsy."

Snapping her fingers at the two minions sleeping on the dirty floor, she told them "come play, my pretties," they crawled over to her and started to lick and suck on each other as she watched, walking over, she shoved the one aside and mounted the other, making sure that her pet was watching, she could tell from his heavy breathing and glazed eyes the drugs were starting to work. "I wonder if your little fairy enjoys the ride, or perhaps she prefers to be ridden." Phoebe tossed a whip at WindWhispers "maybe she enjoys being chastised for being a whore?'

With a snarl, WindWhispers stood up grabbing the whip, then he was gone. Phoebe laughed her most evil wicked laugh. Hopefully he would kill the little bitch. Then she went back to playing with her pretties.

Bitsy woke with a startled cry as she was pulled from her bed, WindWhispers was dragging her from the bed, she scream as the bite of the whip across her shoulders sank in, she tried to squirm away from his grasp, again and again the whip bit into her, trying to stop the pain Bitsy rolled away. Bitsy was just about to use her blue light, when he threw the whip across the room. He stood staring at her, panting. She looked at his eyes and was shocked at what she saw, then looking closer, she realized he was drugged. Calmly Bitsy walked up to WindWhispers, calling his name, he looked down at her as if not seeing her. She gently put her hand on his arm "WindWhispers, let me help you, I can help you, you just have to let me." She thought she had gotten through to him, when he suddenly grabbed her by the throat, "your a whore, just like she said, your as bad as she is, no your worse at least she doesn't pretend to be good and pure." He ripped her nightgown off, throwing her down on the floor, he kicked her onto her stomach.

Bitsy her blue light glowing, tried to get up, he laughed wildly "do you think your pathetic magic will stop me? you whore" Bitsy felt her own magic light being battered by his own magic, made far more powerful by the drugs. He grabbed her and shoved her onto her stomach again, her blue magic didn't even seem to phase him as he touched her. Pulling open his breeches, WindWhispers grabbed her again, she tried to crawl away from him, he wrapped her long hair around his fist and jerked her back, she cried out at the pain, "please don't do this, WindWhispers, you don't know what your doing, we are friends, I can help you." Bitsy sobbed, trying to reach the old WindWhispers. He only laughed a terrible high pitched evil laugh as he dug his fingers into her hips and thrust into her. Clawing the floor and screaming Bitsy tried to get away, "this is the way we treat Bitch's in heat." he snarled at her. Bitsy blue glow pulsed and lightning flashed but he only seemed to deflect it. Jerking out of her he rolled her over and started to slap her viciously, shoving his knees against her thighs he laughed again then thrust into her "so she wasn't lying after all, your no pure virgin." he snarled, He shook with rage as he used her, how dare she let someone else take her virginity. it was his, she was his. He used her for what seemed like hours, Bitsy lay no longer even able to cry.

WindWhispers stood over her, looking down at the broken fairy at his feet. For a moment he blinked and shook his head, trying to clear it. Bitsy looked at him from swollen eyes and whispered "I could have helped you, is this the way you treat your treasure? go back to your witch, you deserve each other." With a strangled cry, he vanished.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.