Book 2 - Bitsy's Story
Chapter 5: Revelations

Copyright© 2009 by The Missing Eros

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5: Revelations - A tale of Damsels, Dragons and Knights...and much more

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction  

On her way back to the lair, Bitsy stopped at the old oak. She sat in her study, at the desk her father had made for her, she brushed her hands over the gleaming top and smiled, It was time to move into her new home. She would tell Mar, when she got to the lair. She would miss the old dragon but the move had to come eventually, they both knew it.

Half way to the lair, Bitsy ran into Keebler, he waved and joined her. "Whatcha been up to? Bitsy, you look different some how? "I've been over playing with Ravlyr and checking on my home. I'm going to move in tomorrow, would you like to help me?" Keebler grinned at her "are you going to feed me? if I help you move in?" Bitsy laughed "I might if you promise to remember your table manners." Keebler made blustering noises, then laughed.

The two walked into Marluxion's study, laughing at each other. Keebler laughed looking around, "no explosions lately? Marluxion." Listening to Bitsy muttering Keebler grinned "I think she may out mutter, Trink, before long." Bitsy laughed "I doubt that, I rarely mutter!" Keebler wandered over to see what the old dragon was up to, as Bitsy went to hang up her cape and change her boots for slippers.

After Keebler left, promising to return the next day. Bitsy sat quietly with Mar, telling him about Rav and his teething, about his fever, how tired Mary and MiLady had been. He nodded, watching her, there was something different, he couldn't quite decide what. "I want to move into oak house, tomorrow, Mar, I think its time." She looked at him expectantly. He smiled at her "I've been waiting for you to pick the right time, my dear, You will do well in your new home." she hugged him, smiling. "Your not to neglect your studies though, I expect you here, every afternoon." the old dragon said gruffly, trying to hide the emotion in his voice, it was going to be hard letting her go.

Marluxion watched her all evening, as she fluttered around, gathering her things, chattering about this and that. She was standing infront of the work bench making little notes, arching her back, she ran her fingers through her hair, stretching. His head snapped up and he looked at her closer, of course! that was it, she was exuding sensuality, her every motion, her every gesture, was sexual. He was surprised to feel a rush of jealousy. A Grandfather's instinctive feeling of possessiveness filled him. He wanted to ask her who the male was but held his peace. His mind flashed back remembering WindWhispers kneeling by a sleeping Bitsy, telling her, the ancient ones had given her to him, his treasure, the way he had gently touched her, the look in his amber eyes. Marluxion didn't like complications, he was going to have to think things over very carefully.

Sometime after the two had gone to their bed chambers, Bitsy left for the keep, Marluxion sensed when she left and knew when she returned in the early morning hours. Wondering where this would all lead to, he got up and fixed himself a pot of hot tea and waited for Bitsy to get up and join him. Keebler bounded into the room, dragging Trink behind him, preventing any chance of a talk with Bitsy.

A short time later Bitsy joined the three, she laughed and gave Trink a hug, it had been quite awhile since the two had seen each other. Bitsy fixed breakfast for them and after everyone was done and the kitchen area cleaned, they got down to the business of moving Bitsy to the oak house. She really didn't have many things to move, a few clothes, odds and ends, her books and writing materials took up most of the room. It was a merry band that set out for the oak tree, she turned to the old dragon "you'll meet us there won't you? Mar, I do want you to see the oak house." He nodded smiling at her, and watched them head down the path.

He had of course already checked out the oak house, the first time she mentioned it, making sure it was safe and well protected. He knew that with Keebler and Trink doing the carting, it would take them a while to arrive, he sat back with his tea and thought over the developments of the last few days.

Between Trink's muttering about early mornings, Keebler's happy ramblings and Bitsy trying to keep the two moving, it did take quite a while to arrive at the oak tree. Trink looked it over from the outside, he looked it over from the inside, he even made Keebler climb the tree and make sure all the larger branches were good and sturdy. The two of them walked around the small clearing, looking at how much light she would have, how much protection from the weather. Finally Trink pronounced it safe to move in, Bitsy laughed and gave him a hug, then started to carry her belongs inside.

Bitsy stopped still in the main room and smiled, there stood Marluxion. It always amazed her that he could change his size at will. She put down the things she had been carrying and gave him a big hug. "Do you like it? what do you think? it will do very nicely, wont it?" She hadn't realized how much she wanted his approval, how important his words meant to her in regards to such a big step, and what he thought of her new home.

Marluxion smiled at Bitsy, she sounded so very young at that moment. "Its a very good home, you've found for yourself, Bitsy, I'm very pleased." He then took her hand in his paw and told her to close her eyes, then lead her into the other room that she was going to make her study. Telling her to open her eyes he waited for her response. Bitsy stood staring at the study, one whole wall was covered with shelves, sitting on those shelves were fairy size replicas of all of Marluxion's books. Another wall had cubby holes for scrolls, niches for all the odds and ends that seem to collect in a study. Bitsy looked at Marluxion, tears filling her eyes, she wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tight, "You are so good to me, Mar, this is just wonderful, I can't thank you enough." Pleased he smiled and in old dragon style gruffly hugged her back.

The rest of the morning was spent with much laughter and merriment between the foursome, Bitsy fixed lunch and they all sat out in the clearing in the sun to eat. Trink sat next the Marluxion, watching Bitsy flit here and there. Muttering to himself.

Marluxion looked at Trink with a raised eyeridge, "Don't go turning me into toast, for saying this, but, well, its got to be said. Someone's been dipping into the honey pot, and that someone ain't WindWhispers." Marluxion nodded "I know, I just don't know what to do about it right at the moment. I can't forbid it, even though that was my first thought, we are just going have to keep an eye on things and hope for the best."

"It ain't a gnome or a troll is it? Can't see our lil gal their poppin out a troll brat, thank you very much. Course I'm mighty partial to elves, need to keep the race strong, that's why I make sure I'm available at all times for any of the lovelies if they are so inclined." Trink's jaw dropped open seeing the look on the old dragons face, he coughed, "taught her a spell or two? haven't you, to keep from breeding?" "by all that's ancient, you better get crackin, she could be breedin already, for all we know." Marluxion cleared his throat several times, "perhaps her mother could discuss these delicate matters with her," By then Trink was rolling on the ground, slapping his knee and chortling at the very embarrassed dragon. "You gunna go tell her mama, her baby is out diddlin around while she is supposed to be under your care?"

Bitsy and Keebler came over to see what the two were laughing so much about, they stopped and looked like they had gotten caught with their fingers in the cookie jar. Keebler grinned at the two then back at Bitsy, "With Trink here, I bet the two were talking about plump chested ladies." They all giggled at one another, except a suddenly very worried dragon.

After Trink and Keebler had left, Bitsy hugged Marluxion once again thanking him for the wonderful library. As he hugged her goodbye, he brushed his paw over her stomach, sighing in relief, she was not carrying a child. That was one complication none of them needed. He was deep in thought the rest of the day.

Bitsy spent the better part of the afternoon and evening putting her things away, setting things where she wanted them. She smiled and sang to herself as she puttered around. She curled up in the big old chair that had come from home and started to read one of the books from her shelves. Finally she couldn't keep her eyes open a moment longer, she put the book back and washed up for the night, slipping between the sheets, she sighed, it had been a very nice day.

Bitsy woke early the next morning, she wrapped herself in her cape and went outside. The air was crisp and refreshing. She listened to the birds in the tree's, the animals chatter as they went about collecting breakfast. Many stopped to greet the newest member to their part of the forest. They all felt changes in the air and it had energized them to get out and start getting ready for the end of winter and the emergence of spring.

Looking around happily Bitsy felt just like the animals, ready for spring, she walked around the clearing, picking a good place for a small garden. She decided to go over to the keep and see MiLady, she knew they had wonderful herb, flower gardens there and perhaps she could get some seeds. She went back inside, getting ready for the day, then she left for the keep.

Knowing that Collin and MiLady would still be down in the dining hall, Bitsy went to the nursery. She heard a little shriek of laughter, and sat on the window sill, watching Mary and Rav. Rav was crawling around on the floor and Mary was trying to get him to sit still, while she tried to dress him. He would give her silly grins, as if to say you can't catch me and try and crawl faster. Laughing Mary finally snatched Rav up and got the rest of his clothes on him. His little chubby arms waving around. Feeding Rav was even funnier, the more food Mary put in his mouth, the more food came out, He kept grabbing at the spoon or the food squishing it in his fingers. Giggling to herself Bitsy flew behind Mary and started to make funny faces at Rav. He squealed at seeing Bitsy, Mary turned to look over her shoulder, just as a handful of mush went flying, Mary ducked and it hit Bitsy full in the face and chest. They were all giggling and laughing as the door opened, walking in carrying a large grate was Brand, behind him came MiLady.

As if it were an everyday occurrence, to have a food covered baby, maid and fairy all making cooing, gurgling, giggling noises in the nursery, MiLady showed Brand where to put the grate as she laughed at the trio. MiLady put a towel over her bodice and picked Rav up, putting him on the bed, to wash him off, as Mary started to clean the food off the floor. Bitsy trying to wipe the mush off her neck, looked at Brand, she found him looking at her with a look in his eyes that she now easily recognized.

Mary and MiLady looked at each other, then turned to watch Brand and Bitsy, It was if the two had forgotten there were others in the room. Brand grinned at Bitsy as she wiped a bit of mush off her chin, then slowly licked her fingers, sucking on each finger, she grinned back at him. He held out his hand and Bitsy flew towards him. They all heard the low hissing and snarling. The three women all said at once "No, Rav" Brand stared at the little black dragon, standing on the bed, it's gold and silver streaked wings fully furled, its fangs very evident.

"Mary, get Collin," MiLady softly said, nodding towards the door. Mary slipped out the door, she headed for the Lords study, trying not to run, she didn't want any of the scullery maids or workers thinking there was something wrong. "Rav, I said, No" MiLady spoke firmly, He looked at his mama, then grinned at her, his little fangs gleaming. Brand had taken a step towards Bitsy, then stopped as he heard another hissing noise, this time louder, more menacing.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.