Let the Chips Fall Where They May
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2009 by Col. Jack Harrison

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Franco and Giulio Varizzi are brothers, friends, roommates, and fellow volunteers for the Confederacy. Will they do as well in choosing their concubines as they did in other things? For Franco, will he be luckier with his harem than with his ex-wife? And what favor does his boss have for the security guard? What will their uncle think of it all?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Workplace   Nudism   Military  

"Volunteers and concubines, I believe that now we must address the major questions that any of you may have about your new status in the Confederacy due to your extraction. Make no mistake. This is a life-changing transition. You are no longer Americans, Italians, Mexicans, Germans, etc. You are either citizens or subjects of the Confederacy, depending on your CAP scores. This is not unfair or unjust.

"It is, after all, based strictly on merit. This is the price of your evacuation and a way to ensure that humanity survives the war with the Swarm, no matter what happens in the invasion of Earth. Perhaps your families might survive on our native planet, but that's not the issue. Humanity as a species is a greater priority. This is not a betrayal of your fellow humans. It's a necessary step to save man from getting stuck on a planet that is doomed to eventual destruction, no matter how well our relatives do in defending Earth.

"Also, remember that while some divorces may happen, the human divorce rate is already high enough these days that it's no guarantee that the marriages would have lasted anyway. Furthermore, which is more important, some social institutions or preserving future generations of the human race from extermination? There's no certainty about what might happen to your families, but it's better to save what we can. Despite the propaganda by some demagogues, the Darjee are saving everyone they can. They have limits to their abilities to rescue people, since they are going alone here.

"That kind of fanatical rhetoric and defamation aside, the reality is that you're not going to some cozy life like the sultans of old. That is true for both sponsors and concubines. Colonization is hard work, which is why we need many hands going at it. Both citizens and subjects must do this. Think of the sexual freedom as the reward you inherently get for doing your duty and preserving civilization.

"Now, perhaps at this point, you still have questions, so I'll allow a few queries now. Concubines, this may be your last chance to speak freely in a real sense, practically speaking, so if you have something to ask, I would do it. Not that it makes much of a difference, except that you know what you're getting. Sponsors, it's best to ask, too, to reinforce in your minds the extent of your authority and responsibility now.

"After this Q and A session, I will have the team pass out shifts, collect CAP cards, and find out about both medical conditions and children under 14 needing extraction. We will also assign pods and branches of service. There will be proper briefings later, but now that we're safely on the Aztlan, we can take some time for dealing with inquiries," Colonel Varizzi informed the new recruits, hoping that they would ask a few things now and leave less to address later.

"Yes, I've got a question. If I die, who gets my concubines?" Dale wondered.

"That's easy. They go to Civil Service, unless you will them to another sponsor. Confederacy law is clear about that. Now, I strongly advise you to write your wills, especially if you have male concubines or are in the heavy combat branches of the CDF. If you have any doubts as to why, I might arrange for you to witness the recycling process. It's not pretty. For the females, it's less final most of the time, but being a CS concubine is tantamount to being a hooker instead of a plural wife or pampered slave girl, except that you don't get to choose the johns. I urge you, if you care deeply or even slightly for your concubines, to spare them this fate by making your wills. Next question, Ms. Purcell," Carlo acknowledged a supervisor from the checkout section who made a spectacle of her road tests.

"Yes, how do I make sure that I'm not impregnated by my concubine until I'm ready, but the girl in my little harem is?" Laurie inquired, truly unsure.

"Well, the best way is to get yourself temporarily sterilized. There are a few other options, but I don't need to mention them, since they make less sense. It's not easy for women. Mind you, since you're going with the CS, you'll have more time for such things as babies," the colonel told her.

"Where are we going?" Jaimie worried.

"We're headed for a planet that is half-colonized, which is called Cibola. I will be the military governor, or Il Commandante, if you prefer, of the particular colony on Cibola where you will settle. It will be called Italica, in honor of my native country, but there will be a racial mix with a slight plurality of Hispanic origins. I hope that you will adjust quickly to your new positions and relationships, and also follow your training as well as proper military discipline. Concubines will be auxiliary troops in the Guardia Civil, including any in CS custody, regardless of sex. Your pod will be enlarged and become your permanent lodging," Carlo clarified without any embarrassment about his future Caesarian role.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.