Let the Chips Fall Where They May - Cover

Let the Chips Fall Where They May

Copyright© 2009 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Franco and Giulio Varizzi are brothers, friends, roommates, and fellow volunteers for the Confederacy. Will they do as well in choosing their concubines as they did in other things? For Franco, will he be luckier with his harem than with his ex-wife? And what favor does his boss have for the security guard? What will their uncle think of it all?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Workplace   Nudism   Military  

"My turn, please," Minnie insisted, some time later, after Franco had recovered.

"Mine, too, babe. We took a strap-on each in the ass, but not a hard cock. I propose that we each sit on Franco's dick and ride it for a while. Pussy this time. Think how great it will be to have him fuck us that way, Minnie!" Gloria exclaimed with undeniable anticipation.

"Of course. Or maybe I can eat you out while he rams me from behind. Then we can switch places and he can take you while you eat me out. But your idea is good, too. Maybe we can do both. The nannites do wonders, after all," Minnie suggested.

"True, but there are still some limits to my prowess. Do the first one this time. We can do the other next time around. We will have plenty of chances, I am sure," Franco observed.

"Naturally, Franco. Can I go first?" Minnie pleaded.

"Give her what she wants. I always do. It shuts her up and then she remembers that I have needs, too," Gloria smiled.

"What will you do?" Franco asked Ms. Higginbotham, as Minnie lubed up his cock for her cunt.

"Eat her out, of course. I want to lick her asshole in particular. I love rimming Minnie while she gets it hard," Gloria proposed.

"Works for me," Minnie agreed with a lusty smile.

"Me, too," Franco concurred, winking at both of them.

Within a shockingly brief amount of time, Franco found Minnie's pussy engulfing his cock, using him to impale her for their shared pleasure. Gloria, meanwhile, did as she promised and began licking Minnie's butt. The Vietnamese girl was delicious as always. It was one of Gloria's favorite acts, rimming Minnie, especially while she took it from a guy, as she noted before.

Minnie, of course, wasn't about to complain about Gloria's tongue gliding between her ass cheeks. She didn't know which end of things she preferred, rimming or being rimmed. She just knew that Gloria was very special to her and she craved every act that they performed with each other, whether alone or with others.

Minnie felt a serious chill as she felt Franco fuck her, too. His cock was something designed (especially now with the nannites) to make a girl come hard. She couldn't get enough at all of this dick inside her. She couldn't resist the effects of so pleasure, as she was invaded by both Franco's cock and Gloria's tongue.

Franco fought hard not to come too soon, but having a girl like Minnie squeeze hard on his dick and watching her react to Gloria's oral services didn't help things in that respect. There was something very sensual in how Minnie unapologetically enjoyed the favors performed by her master and girlfriend. Minnie seemed to have totally accepted her role as a concubine and indeed embraced being legally tantamount to a sex slave.

Of course, some of that was likely to be the nannites. Franco had his women tweaked to make sure they were a bit more docile, as the sponsors were encouraged to do. He also made them somewhat hornier, but not much. Since his own libido had been enhanced, he figured that was safe enough. Laurie had done that, too, but it had backfired because she increased her late male concubine's aggression levels too much. Now she seemed happy to have a partnership of sorts with Franco, which was fine with him, too.

One thing that Franco was sure of was that he was more than content with his women, including Laurie and Rachel as well as his concubines. Even if Jaimie never became able to suck his cock again, he would be happy with his harem. What man had reason to be dissatisfied? They all seemed more than enthusiastic about servicing him, after all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.