Let the Chips Fall Where They May - Cover

Let the Chips Fall Where They May

Copyright© 2009 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Franco and Giulio Varizzi are brothers, friends, roommates, and fellow volunteers for the Confederacy. Will they do as well in choosing their concubines as they did in other things? For Franco, will he be luckier with his harem than with his ex-wife? And what favor does his boss have for the security guard? What will their uncle think of it all?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Workplace   Nudism   Military  

When Franco went home from work the following night, he was ambushed by a kiss on the mouth from Laurie. That wasn't the only shock. Standing in front of him was none other than Rachel Adler, his ex-wife and now Laurie's concubine. His children were there as well.

"Daddy!" his kids hugged him, having clearly missed their father.

"Hey, princess, how are you? How are you, champ?" Franco asked his children.

"I'm fine now, Daddy. Aunt Laurie said that we can see you a lot from now on, whether Mommy likes it or not. I guess Mommy has to do as she's told by Aunt Laurie now. We're staying with her. Aunt Aurelia said that she's having a baby soon and Aunt Jaimie is pregnant, too. Are we gonna have brothers or sisters?" Danielle replied to her father, still hugging him tight.

At eight, she was smart, but still very much a little girl.

"I don't know that yet, Dani. I haven't bothered to check the sex of Aurelia's baby and it's a bit early with Jaimie's. Hey, Mike, what about you? Are you okay?" Franco wanted to make sure that his six-year old boy was alright.

"I'm okay, Daddy," Mike held onto his father as well.

That was about as much as Franco could get out of the boy, who wasn't the talkative sort. In that, he resembled Uncle Giulio. Franco just hoped that Mike took after his uncle in his genius as well. If he did, he would have a solid chance at the future, at least if he reached a CAP score of at least 6.5. Being a concubine was not something that Franco wished for his son, though he understood that it might happen. If it did, he just hoped for a really understanding sponsor.

Speaking of concubines, Franco looked back at his ex-wife, the mother of his children. Rachel Adler seemed at least somewhat contrite and certainly a bit scared. No doubt, Laurie had given her a reality check, if no one else had done it first. That was good, because Rachel showed a lot of promise, but never lived up to it.

"Hello, Rachel," he greeted the former Mrs. Varizzi, now concubine to Ms. Purcell.

"Hi, Franco. Is it okay to call you that? I really don't know. I mean, you're my ex-husband, but you're also a citizen, while I'm a concubine. I can't call you 'honey' without permission from Laurie. Anyway, I'm very sorry about how I treated you. It was just because I was mad at Daddy for picking my husband. It had nothing to do with who you were," Rachel stammered, obviously nervous.

"Relax, Rachel. The past is over and done with. Our marriage and divorce were rough, but that is a bygone. Leave it be. You're the mother of my children, so if Laurie is fine with it, you can call me Franco. Laurie, thanks for bringing the kids over and also for taking their mother as a concubine. That was a sacrifice for you, given that you gave up a chance to claim a male concubine instead. Thank you for that kiss, too. It was a rather nice and steamy one," Franco spoke to first his ex and then her sponsor respectively.

"It should also tell you why I don't really need a male concubine. I have you, Giulio, and Sean to satisfy that need. For the rest, women can serve me just as well as men. Trust me, I'll make sure that Rachel earns her keep in many ways. She'll be treated well, but not spoiled rotten as in the past. She's pregnant, as the AI confirmed this morning, incidentally. Your kids will have a baby brother or sister.

"Speaking of pregnancy, it's high time that I get knocked up myself. I'd like for one of you guys to do the honors. Tonight, it will be you, after the kids go to bed. Rachel will assist, if that's okay with you. Don't worry, ladies, I'm only borrowing him for the night. I'll return him to you tomorrow. In the meantime, perhaps we can join you for dinner. Sam is spending the night with Giulio, by the way. Your ex owes you some answers, no matter how forgiving you might be. Isn't that so, Rachel?" Laurie nudged her slave.

"Yes, ma'am. There is a lot more to it, Franco. Daddy didn't just give me to you. He dumped me in the process. Daddy and I were lovers, but he eventually worried so much about exposure and other possible consequences that he abruptly cut me off and found me a husband.

"I was seriously pissed-off, especially when he married one of my girlfriends immediately afterward. That gold-digging slut stole Daddy from me and I took out my hate on you and anyone else who benefited as well. That's why I denied you my ass while giving it to other men. To me, you were as guilty as Daddy by association.

"Anal in particular was an act that I once used to service Daddy, so it seemed fitting to me. I'm sorry I deprived you of it and I'll gladly make it up to you whenever you and Miss Laurie wish it. I'll even do it tonight if you want it after you've fucked her. It's such a delicious practice, with only rimming as its equal. After how I acted during the divorce, I wouldn't blame you for getting a little rough with me. I wouldn't even whine about it. I'd take my punishment as I deserve it.

"If you and she were co-sponsors, I would get more chances to pay my debt to you. That's not for me to say, but you seem to be heading that way, anyway. Maybe you could have an informal three-way partnership between your households, though it's not my place to suggest such a thing, Franco.

"By the way, I love you somewhat as the father of my kids, but I'm falling hard for Laurie. I'm not gay, but I am certainly bi. I loved how tough she is with me. It's what I need, one of the areas where Daddy let me down. I craved his firm hand and he spoiled me too much instead. She's even talking about a collar for me to wear. I wouldn't object to it at all, to be honest.

"I also enjoy obeying and serving Sam. It's hard to explain, but I'm a slut for anyone who can be a bit strict with me. It makes me seriously wet just to think about it. Okay, I'll shut up now and listen to you guys," Rachel finished rambling.

"Well, Rachel, you'll have plenty of chances to compensate Franco for being such a frustrating wife and ex. I get the first turn, naturally, if he is okay with that. Then, when he's had his opening to give me his seed, I'll offer him the opportunity to fuck you in the ass. How does that sound, Franco?

"Oh, and by the way, I order you to call your ex 'honey', Rachel. You owe him that much. In fact, you're to call everyone whom you fuck 'honey' from now on, to teach you to be sweet and loving to them. Where I'm from, that's a standard endearment, anyway," Laurie referred to her upbringing in Arkansas.

"I like this idea a lot, as well as the co-sponsorship. Like Rachel says, we've been moving toward for some time now. I'm confident that my girls will be fine with me helping you bring new life into this world. As for butt-fucking her, she definitely owes me that, since she gave it to everyone else. I've forgiven her, but I would like some ass out of this deal.

"Your revelation explains why your father always seemed to resent me, Rachel. He envied me your body, especially since he no doubt assumed that you were putting out completely for me. He hated himself for giving you up. I have a question for you later, when the kids are asleep and I want the truth. The answer will only matter in terms of satisfying my curiosity and knowing that you're honest with me.

"Now, how about some supper? Oh, and if this goes on long enough, we could have ourselves a regular orgy. My sex drive has increased with the nannites and we can take breaks to do other things. There is no reason why I can't pleasure more than two of you gals. Just give me time to do it. The last thing I'd want to do, though as sponsor I could, is neglect my girls," Franco assured his harem.

"My turn to replicate something, folks," Minnie announced, lest anyone forget her short, spunky self.

"Works for me. I love eating Vietnamese," Franco punned.

"Me, too," Gloria agreed, blowing a kiss at their lover.

Some women might take exception to off-color double entendres about their national cuisine, but they weren't bisexual concubines living in a polyamorous household that crossed many racial boundaries. The new society developing on this planet and other colonies was very different from the ones they had left behind, of course. Minnie just licked her lips and swung her hips in a rather exaggerated manner, as if to say that she took that as an offer.

The supper was a riot, naturally. Most of the jokes went over the kids' heads, but everyone had a good time and no one worried about the nudity. It was normal conduct by now. Everyone was friend and family, people even forgetting for a time that some were masters and others slaves.

When bedtime came for the kids (Franco's pair sharing a room with Octavia for the night), Minnie didn't waste time collecting, either. She grabbed Gloria and pushed her head down toward her crotch to eat her out. Ms. Higginbotham didn't exactly resist, either. She wasn't kidding earlier, after all. Minnie's cunt was truly sweet to her taste buds and Gloria reveled in licking it for their shared pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.